WTF is up with AFC guys getting the girls?

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by El MonoLoco
Man o Man....I wish some of the old school guys would read this one. There is trouble all over the place....

First.....Some clean up

Turncoat I suggest rereading Anti_Dump's Machine in the Bible then you will understand

Blueangel83 Stop giving bad advice, this poor guy and all the other newbies in here don't need to hear your ********

Now on to the real problem....

Malachi you've already stated the answers to your problems in you own post. Why do you need validation...can you make up your own mind? Have we not taught you anything in here?

Hey you know where u stand that's good

You have empty jelousy. You have no freakin clue what is goin or not goin for these guys. They may hate the relationship they are in or visa versa. Hell they might be with their sister or something?
The point is you can never assume. You can you your jelousy as a motivator to get you moving in the right direction to finding a girl who is right for you. But don't sulk in your own puddle of tears because you won' t find sympathy here.

Ok so this guy is 12 years older than her...hmmm sounds to me like she found a more mature guy, maybe he knows a little something about women he does have an age advantage. Experience always counts for something. And you say she is average and your lookin for something better so what do you care its just one less chick to have to worry about.

Listen to your brother he knows more than u think.

You will never ...NEVER.... be able to control anyone...
Understand?
U Hearing ME?
Got it yet?...good

But you do care and it will weigh heavy on you until you get whatever it is that you are stuck on out of your head.

GET IT OUT!!!!!

If this is the case you don't need then anyway. SCREW THEM AND MOVE ON.

You are do wrong here it's not even funny. Pook would slap you.
*SLAP*
There I did it for him.

You already have lots in common with girls....
You're human
You're alive
You breath the same air
and I'm sure you speak the same language as lots of women.

That's should be enough to get you started

You obviously haven't been reading the Bible.... It goes over conversation skills over and over. If a girl doesn' t feed you anything while your talking to you, You either didn't pay attention or weren't asking the right questions. I suggest going over these in step 7 of the bible,
Pimpologist - Pimpology 101: The Conversation - Part I
Pimpologist - Pimpology 101: The Conversation - Part II
Pimpologist - Pimpology 101: The Conversation - Part III
Pimpologist - Pimpology 101: The Conversation - Part V

I think you are right ....You are trying way to hard to interact with someone else...You should be interacting with you, finding yourself out first. Women will come when you are a complete person. Right now you are trying to fill a void that shouldn' t be there. You are so caught up with yourself in your own head that it's no wonder you can' t communicate with the opposite sex. You are too busy communicating to yourself, and talking bad about yourself too boot. So step back. Take a deep breath. And don't trip out about not being with the hottest chick you can find.

They will come in time....

(yes punn intended)

Everyone has to start somewhere, you can't just take a few jumps and expect to be at the finish line.
If you really want to make a change....when you go out try this...

Make it a point to not try....

Now I don't mean go out and try to support a wall or sit in the corner of the bar. I mean go out talk to people, have fun, approach girls....but not for their #, or sex, or anything. Just talk. Try to get to know someone hell try to get to know everyone in the first bar you go to. Once you take the pressure off yourself as far as trying to get somewhere with a girl or whatever you will notice that your conversations will go smoother. You will have something to say and you won' t be creepy. I promise.

And from there it's all downhill.

"Sorry about mentioning you Pook,whereever u are? I just thought it was necessary to include you because I respect what you've done here. Thanks"

THAT IS WHAT I NEEDED!!!....i wanted somebody to tell me what i'm doing wrong!.

I think what you have said is right!, i'll go take another look at the bible...probally right that i'm putting too much pressure on myself and becomming obsessive.

Last night i had way too much to drink and ended up going home alone again!....
I drank alot to help my nerves which in turn ruined my night as i was unable to concentrate...so drink is out of it tonight....gonna go out there and have some fun!.

I'll try not to make any point of getting a girls number or whatever...that will be hard.....but i'll try it.

Also i'll look out for any bootcamps that will start up...i know sapiens has one but there's 20 spot's and i figure i'd wait till the next one comes around.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion, bootcamps are pointless. In one sentence you tell us you want to stop trying so hard and stop caring so much, and in the next you say you want to FORCE yourself to interact with others by means of a "bootcamp." I don't like the whole bootcamp thing because you should never have to force yourself to talk to girls.... it should come about naturally. I think the bootcamp generates the pressure and anxiety that leads to failure. Yes, I did say I force myself to be more social sometimes, but because my focus is on getting girls, it's only a means to an end, not a pass/fail thing, if that makes any sense.

Not trying too hard is primarily just a mindset, and from there it carries over to your actual actions. You can either not try hard enough or try too hard, and both are equally bad. Try to stop thinking so much too. Smart people analyze things way too much sometimes. Thinking to a certain extent is helpful, but you don't want to be obsessed with your own thoughts while you actually IN a social situation.

It is possible to get girls without having any friends at all, but it is much harder to do, and besides myself (haha), I haven't seen anyone actually pull it off. Having social circles just gives you a huge advantage, and while it isn't completely necessary, you might as well make it easy on yourself. If you really want to, you can just get really good at cold approaches, but like I said, it is just much easier to hook up with girls you are at least familiar with already.... and this includes girls in classes or on campus (my favorite chick arena).

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so i went away for awhile and collected my thoughts on what i want from life and what's important.

I've decided i'm going to give up on trying soooo hard with women for awhile untill all other areas of my life are where i'd like them to be.

So i devised a plan and have alittle list that i would like to see changed,improved...or better yet sorted out.

Number 1 on the list is probally the most important!.

1.TALK TO PEOPLE....not just for the sake of it...actually get out there and socialize with people....if you see girls...then talk to them without the need to worry about how you appear to them...

2.Start to become comfortable with YOU!...me of course ahah

3.Sort out your Health...atm i consider myself to be underweight...i'm 9 stone (not sure what that is in lbs)...which i consider unhealthly....

4.Set yourself a goal that you MUST and CAN complete!

5.START HAVING FUN!!!

Ok those are the 5 things i would like to do/improve....i shall go away tonight and start on them.

Thankyou everyone!