Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

why most women want dates and relationships instead of straight banging

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends if you want a girlfriend or random sex. The naked selfies IG crowd r what they advertise. You are young so by means be a cheerful man***** for a while.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're forgetting about basic biological principles and the main differences between men and women--in all species including us:

It is not biologically advantageous for a woman to have many male partners if based on her own volition and choice. Women are pre-programmed to "nest" and take care of young and children. If they were always be out and about looking for another mate, being the weaker sex biologically speaking, they would put themselves in grave danger of being killed and the species would become extinct. This belief is wired into their DNA, hence the need for a relationship and partnership with a male--mainly for protection and security. You see it today only in different ways. Women still try to procreate with the best choice biologically speaking (alpha male) but usually end up with someone else (as the alpha leaves creating the alpha widow) who can take care of them financially (beta male).

The fact that women today multi-date and sleep around is a product of social conditioning, not biological programming. That's why women with many sexual partners and who branch swing at a rapid rate are almost always very poor choices for LTR and marriage--they are going against their very own biological programming, and it screws them up.

Men,the stronger physical sex, are programmed to seek females and spread as many genes in the gene pool as possible. You see it in nature and in human activity as men still have a higher tendency to cheat and be unfaithful. It's in our DNA. It's NOT in our DNA to be monogamous or even committed to one partner for life. We do it as choice, and it's actually based on the historical need to create children to maintain farms and promote agriculture. Marriage, when created hundreds of years ago, was more of a business proposition and agreement than romantic endeavor.

The very baseline and strongest common denominator of our existence is the need to procreate. All of our evolutionary behaviors are designed to promote this behavior, even 50,000 - 30,000 years later.

Ehh, I think social pressure has more of an effect on women (and some men) which has over taken the biological instincts. Reason being, more and more women are having dozens (if not hundreds) of sexual encounters with strange and then, when they hit mid-30's then say they want children. Prob. is they have been so screwed up in the emotions dept., that they are not mentally able to have a true relationship. More and more women are also not even wanting to have kids. They want a rewarding career and travel, not be tied down with child liabilities. Or, they change their mind and have messed up kids with aspergers, autism or some other fvcked up condition because they have bad eggs. Men, by this time have also been through the emotional ringer with the new aged woman, and have little patience for there games and tests. I hear more and more men going MGTOW. Still fvcking, but only on occassion. No real relationship, companionship, family, children, etc. Basically thinking, why pay for beat up used pvssy and chance their future earnings and assets to child support and other fees. As I get older, the women are still very childish and wonder the same as well from time to time. As Rich Cooper says, is the female juice worth the squeeze? Most times, no.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sure, if you think the men is the one to entretain woman and not her be good enough and funny enough to entretain the guy so he will spend time on her, it had to be the other way around
I think the mans job is to be the version of himself that is most attractive to women whatever that version might be.

And that is something every man has to find out and figure out for himself.

A

AJ84

For the average woman, it's dead easy to get a guy to sleep with her. It's not so easy to get a guy to give her his time and attention outside of sex. Most women want your time and attention in addition to sex, because that has more value and is more validating to us than just sex, which, again, is dead easy for the vast majority of women to get. When it's that easy it has less value.

That, and any woman with half a brain knows that his willingness to sleep with her doesn't mean he likes her enough to want anything more. Spending time, going on dates etc implies that he does ( even if he doesn't).

So I guess I'm saying if you want just want the sex, for some women you have to at the least go through the motions of dating. She will eventually catch on that its just sex but that revelation will be slower than if you just straight up hit her up for sex without any dating. Not saying you have to lie and say you love her or other low life sh*t that's potentially hurtful, but going out to dinner, mini golf, a movie etc will lead to her letting her guard down more than 1am booty calls.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
For the average woman, it's dead easy to get a guy to sleep with her. It's not so easy to get a guy to give her his time and attention outside of sex. Most women want your time and attention in addition to sex, because that has more value and is more validating to us than just sex, which, again, is dead easy for the vast majority of women to get. When it's that easy it has less value.

That, and any woman with half a brain knows that his willingness to sleep with her doesn't mean he likes her enough to want anything more. Spending time, going on dates etc implies that he does ( even if he doesn't).

So I guess I'm saying if you want just want the sex, for some women you have to at the least go through the motions of dating. She will eventually catch on that its just sex but that revelation will be slower than if you just straight up hit her up for sex without any dating. Not saying you have to lie and say you love her or other low life sh*t that's potentially hurtful, but going out to dinner, mini golf, a movie etc will lead to her letting her guard down more than 1am booty calls.
Ha good advice but i feel like cuck when i pay for women so i just dont take them anywhere

A

AJ84

Ha good advice but i feel like cuck when i pay for women so i just dont take them anywhere
A solid girl will pay for some dates. Any girl who expects you to pay every time is not actually worth your time but the problem is lots of guys do this crap just to get laid ( then whine about it) and really, for a decent girl you will not have to pay for every date.

If you feel like a cuck for paying for a women then pay for activities you actually want to do, and invite her. For things she suggests she can pay.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A solid girl will pay for some dates. Any girl who expects you to pay every time is not actually worth your time but the problem is lots of guys do this crap just to get laid ( then whine about it) and really, for a decent girl you will not have to pay for every date.

If you feel like a cuck for paying for a women then pay for activities you actually want to do, and invite her. For things she suggests she can pay.
Sweetie, unless you date women, you really do not know this, but most women expect the man to pay nearly every time. I even did a test with some women I've dated for a few months this year. 80% of the woman's mood changed as soon as I said you get this and I'll get the next one or lets go dutch this time. It's too engrained in the female mindset that men are supposed to pay. Even though, women, in general, are now earning MORE then men in certain fields (S-T-E-M).

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's pretty evident that, a lot of women are behaving more masculine. I listened to the FDR podcast gene warfare. It revealed that, due to the fact there's a prevalency of single mother victimhood and banished fatherhood due to a woman's poor choice of mate or the kangaroo court rooms. In either event, the absence of a father initiates puberty sooner. A woman seeks that missing male figure and in a desperate manner.

A

AJ84

Sweetie, unless you date women, you really do not know this, but most women expect the man to pay nearly every time. I even did a test with some women I've dated for a few months this year. 80% of the woman's mood changed as soon as I said you get this and I'll get the next one or lets go dutch this time. It's too engrained in the female mindset that men are supposed to pay. Even though, women, in general, are now earning MORE then men in certain fields (S-T-E-M).
Honey, if most of the women you meet expect you to pay every time then you are meeting the wrong women.

There absolutely are women out there who do not expect the man to pay every time. Several members on this site have shared stories of dating women who pay for dates and some even bragged about being spoiled by women buying them stuff etc.

So it's out there.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honey, if most of the women you meet expect you to pay every time then you are meeting the wrong women.
Come to NYC. That's the norm. This has been stated several times as well. Didn't say I paid for it, I am just telling you how it is in NYC.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found this to be true. If a woman sees a man that is worth investing in and he himself is investing in the gratification of her needs, she will have no issues coming out of pocket. Find women, that seek emotional gratification, rather than financial gratification and you will have no issue with this. I've yet to meet a woman that was out purely for financial gratification worth p!ssing in her ear if her head was on fire. Women seeking emotional gratification, on the other hand, are all to easy to please, yet she should still be able to hold her own in that regard, have chit going on in her life and looking for someone to compliment her life, rather than suck dry of their time and energy.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found this to be true. If a woman sees a man that is worth investing in and he himself is investing in the gratification of her needs, she will have no issues coming out of pocket. Find women, that seek emotional gratification, rather than financial gratification and you will have no issue with this. I've yet to meet a woman that was out purely for financial gratification worth p!ssing in her ear if her head was on fire. Women seeking emotional gratification, on the other hand, are all to easy to please, yet she should still be able to hold her own in that regard, have chit going on in her life and looking for someone to compliment her life, rather than suck dry of their time and energy.
Becoming rarer and rarer these days.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, I get rid of them after that. I put my dough down for my drink and walk out. Fvck that sh!t.

So is herpes.
YOLO! Lol. Seriously, I don't suppose a man has to sleep with them all. I give 'er hell though.

A

AJ84

Come to NYC. That's the norm. This has been stated several times as well. Didn't say I paid for it, I am just telling you how it is in NYC.
Yeah I can see it being like that in NYC.
In Toronto where I live there are definitely girls like that but there are a lot of girls who aren't.
Montreal has a lot of attractive non high maintenance girls (according to my brother who is a serial dater lol). I certainly have seen lots of pretty women of all ages there.
If you ever decide to go somewhere on a weekend holiday..It's a great city, very laid back.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

It really depends on where you are in life as a woman. Young women in their 20s have different goals than women in their 40s or 50s.

I have been to the vet and so has my guy. So impossible to have babies now.

But it's more rewarding, fun, intimate & cool to hang out with someone you enjoy as a friend, a lover, a companion. You build shared times together, you get mad cap adventures together, you weather sorrow & storms together, you sharpen each other, you support each other, you bond; you have a person to share life's journey with.

Many people at many ages actually want that. But it requires a maturity that many with entitlement attitudes and Me! Me! Me! thinking don't understand.

I know couples who found their life mate at 20, got married, had one sex partner, never got their heart broken by a lover through a break up and are still going strong 60+ years of marriage later.

Neither of the people in couples like that are selfish. And that's the bigger issue. Too few givers out there any more. And if you are a giver? Hold out for a giver. A healthy high self esteem giver. That is the best recipie for a good relationship.
I’m gonna go ahead and say if there wasn’t this 3rd wave feminism bull****veverywhere and everyone pushing people to go to college and be apart of the party scene, I think women would think differently about what they want in their 20’s. When did this whole, I have to find myself phase come about after a girl has a string of long term boyfriends. Hypergamy and constantly trading up 24/7 and trying for better in their 20’s will ultimately tank them in the end.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
4. Some women are shy/reserved/conservative and just aren’t the partying, random hook up type. They just feel more comfortable with one guy.
Or perhaps no other guy would take them. Would you turn down sex with a good looking 23 and 25 year olds because you are comfortable with the person you are with?

Most dates suck ass because most guys are boring, reserved not bold and have no idea how to excite women.
How would you excite a woman on a date?

A

AJ84

I’m gonna go ahead and say if there wasn’t this 3rd wave feminism bull****veverywhere and everyone pushing people to go to college and be apart of the party scene, I think women would think differently about what they want in their 20’s. When did this whole, I have to find myself phase come about after a girl has a string of long term boyfriends. Hypergamy and constantly trading up 24/7 and trying for better in their 20’s will ultimately tank them in the end.

I think it's mainly the result of a changing economy and a shift in societal norms.

Back in the 70s and earlier, couples were getting married In their early 20s. But back then people could work less skilled jobs and afford to buy a home and raise a family. Back then people had better job security, pensions, growth etc. People didn't live as long back then either. Back then there wasn't a push for an exploretory phase which is prevalent now. A path to adulthood was clear because there weren't that many choices. Work in a factory like your Dad, or go to school and become a doctor etc. For women it was even less so. Also young adults were expected to get the f**k out of their parents house shortly after high school lol.

We don't have that anymore. There are too many educational and career options. It's not factory vs medical school for example. Too much choice leads to not knowing what you want out of life and this affects relationship choices.

The average 20-24 yr old man or woman still lives at home, or lives with roommates, on a small income. It takes longer to establish financial independence and achieve adult benchmarks. Being sexually 'free' is no longer frowned upon. Parents also coddle their children more, treating them as teenagers well into their 20s. I have friends who discouraged their 23 yr old son from working part time during college because they wanted him to focus on his studies. They gave him an allowance.

The average early 20s man does not want to settle down anymore than the average early 20s woman does. And because the vast majority of people settle down with those closer their own age, we have a demographic who does not want to settle down, dating each other casually while doing what society is encouraging them to do, which is enjoy youth and put off settling down in your 20s.