Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

why most women want dates and relationships instead of straight banging

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
i agree dates CAN be interesting AND funny and sometimes amazing but lets be honest most couples dates suvk ass and these couples will probably end due to bored female branch swinging to some other guy cuz why not.

i was wondering what for they need relationships apart from sucking money from you and beign sure that if they go pregnant you will pay for them n their kid?

because thats what 30 year old girl thinks = family, stability, hard working husband etc, bla bla

but why even 23yo girls want relationships? i mean they are in most cases not getting any money out of it, they just get dates

or maybe 23yo girls already think about family? because fuvkfriend and boyfriend difference is that he invited you for dates

note im not talking about these girls that have their full naked or half naked body on IG that fuvk guys left n right

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Agree Raider.

Will add the following.

2. Social status. “My bf is/has xyz.” Or at least the feeling that she’s higher up in her hierarchy of friends because she has a guy and they don’t.

3. Raw dog sex*.

*Her single friends probably have this too, but with higher STD risks lol.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Agree Raider.

Will add the following.

2. Social status. “My bf is/has xyz.” Or at least the feeling that she’s higher up in her hierarchy of friends because she has a guy and they don’t.

3. Raw dog sex*.

why would you do raw sex and risk pregnancy

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most dates suck ass because most guys are boring, reserved not bold and have no idea how to excite women. And that's the Gods honest truth.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats me lol thats why i always try to get rid of dates and limit it to sex only
But you can learn how to be those things. I was really bad with women but I always wanted to improve and was willing to work hard to do it. It happens in very incremental steps.

You arent going to go from where you are now to amazing overnight...just like a guy with $1000 in the bank isnt going to go to a millionaire overnight(unless he gets very lucky). He first will have 30K then 100K, 200K erc until he gets to a million...its the same thing with your growth in learning how to become better with women.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But you can learn how to be those things. I was really bad with women but I always wanted to improve and was willing to work hard to do it. It happens in very incremental steps.

You arent going to go from where you are now to amazing overnight...just like a guy with $1000 in the bank isnt going to go to a millionaire overnight(unless he gets very lucky). He first will have 30K then 100K, 200K erc until he gets to a million...its the same thing with your growth in learning how to become better with women.
Is he going to get to that million+ with a poor or extremely negative mindset?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is he going to get to that million+ with a poor or extremely negative mindset?
Unlikely. He has to view each date for what they are. Just another opportunity to make incremental improvements.

At various points along the journey he will make bigger jumps than expected once he figures out key areas that he needed improvement in that will have much bigger positive changes in results tham he expects.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unlikely. He has to view each date for what they are. Just another opportunity to make incremental improvements.

At various points along the journey he will make bigger jumps than expected once he figures out key areas that he needed improvement in that will have much bigger positive changes in results tham he expects.
It takes time. And you need the right mind to get there. It doesn't happen over night. Someone said "thinking rich ain't gonna make me rich"... I digress. While you may not be rich tomorrow your decision making will adjust and you will have more opportunity and gains available. It's for you to invest your time and life wisely to grow. If you keep thinking negative and hold onto self defeating negative thoughts that keep you anchored, you can be blissfully happy that you where not "wrong". Cause you won't get rich that way.

In "game" and attraction. Bigdave17 needs to take the "money" ( puzsy, affirmation, favor ) from the babes that want him to have it. They will feed him abundance . And allow him into an Alpha "the man" alignment. Their money isn't necessarily any less valuable than the SNOB crowd he's trying to penetrate. But if he keeps bumping his head against the SNOB crowd he can blissfully and blindly relish in the fact he was right, you have to be a "9.99" with $500+k a year to get any babes . The SNOB crowd will never give him abundance, hardly crumbs . And if it does it will be after he's accumulated enough from those who want to be generous to him.

The physics of game dictate you need planets operating within your gravity . He needs to get wet and enjoy being a masculine male . He will explode if he gets off his bullshyt .

Last edited:

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Agree Raider.

Will add the following.

3. Raw dog sex*.

yeah im sure its 2. - all my chicks wanted to freaking show me everywhere and bragg to their friends like wut..... also their friends opinions were usually the most worth ones for them

its like they want a good looking boyfriend to be more accepted in their social circle group, thats so gay lmao

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree dates CAN be interesting AND funny and sometimes amazing but lets be honest most couples dates suvk ass and these couples will probably end due to bored female branch swinging to some other guy cuz why not.

i was wondering what for they need relationships apart from sucking money from you and beign sure that if they go pregnant you will pay for them n their kid?

because thats what 30 year old girl thinks = family, stability, hard working husband etc, bla bla

but why even 23yo girls want relationships? i mean they are in most cases not getting any money out of it, they just get dates

or maybe 23yo girls already think about family? because fuvkfriend and boyfriend difference is that he invited you for dates

note im not talking about these girls that have their full naked or half naked body on IG that fuvk guys left n right
You're forgetting about basic biological principles and the main differences between men and women--in all species including us:

It is not biologically advantageous for a woman to have many male partners if based on her own volition and choice. Women are pre-programmed to "nest" and take care of young and children. If they were always be out and about looking for another mate, being the weaker sex biologically speaking, they would put themselves in grave danger of being killed and the species would become extinct. This belief is wired into their DNA, hence the need for a relationship and partnership with a male--mainly for protection and security. You see it today only in different ways. Women still try to procreate with the best choice biologically speaking (alpha male) but usually end up with someone else (as the alpha leaves creating the alpha widow) who can take care of them financially (beta male).

The fact that women today multi-date and sleep around is a product of social conditioning, not biological programming. That's why women with many sexual partners and who branch swing at a rapid rate are almost always very poor choices for LTR and marriage--they are going against their very own biological programming, and it screws them up.

Men,the stronger physical sex, are programmed to seek females and spread as many genes in the gene pool as possible. You see it in nature and in human activity as men still have a higher tendency to cheat and be unfaithful. It's in our DNA. It's NOT in our DNA to be monogamous or even committed to one partner for life. We do it as choice, and it's actually based on the historical need to create children to maintain farms and promote agriculture. Marriage, when created hundreds of years ago, was more of a business proposition and agreement than romantic endeavor.

The very baseline and strongest common denominator of our existence is the need to procreate. All of our evolutionary behaviors are designed to promote this behavior, even 50,000 - 30,000 years later.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are built to have children, so their mating strategies naturally lean toward finding a male who will give her a child and help raise it to viability. That implies a relationship. Sex, marriage, mating strategies, all of these things are geared toward reproduction at its core.

Unfortunately, once the child has been raised to the point where it can take care of itself (at least to some extent), many then view the male as disposable.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most dates suck ass because most guys are boring, reserved not bold and have no idea how to excite women. And that's the Gods honest truth.
sure, if you think the men is the one to entretain woman and not her be good enough and funny enough to entretain the guy so he will spend time on her, it had to be the other way around

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah im sure its 2. - all my chicks wanted to freaking show me everywhere and bragg to their friends like wut..... also their friends opinions were usually the most worth ones for them

its like they want a good looking boyfriend to be more accepted in their social circle group, thats so gay lmao
I agree but we know women do this . You could be extremely handsome and we'll off but not accepted by her circle . And thus you may get dropped and most definitely marginalized.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sure, if you think the men is the one to entretain woman and not her be good enough and funny enough to entretain the guy so he will spend time on her, it had to be the other way around
Very many successful players aren't going to be "dancing monkeys" or "entertainers" for women . Women of sufficient interest will be happy to share their thoughts and allow you into her world.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're forgetting about basic biological principles and the main differences between men and women--in all species including us:

It is not biologically advantageous for a woman to have many male partners if based on her own volition and choice. Women are pre-programmed to "nest" and take care of young and children. If they were always be out and about looking for another mate, being the weaker sex biologically speaking, they would put themselves in grave danger of being killed and the species would become extinct. This belief is wired into their DNA, hence the need for a relationship and partnership with a male--mainly for protection and security. You see it today only in different ways. Women still try to procreate with the best choice biologically speaking (alpha male) but usually end up with someone else (as the alpha leaves creating the alpha widow) who can take care of them financially (beta male).

The fact that women today multi-date and sleep around is a product of social conditioning, not biological programming. That's why women with many sexual partners and who branch swing at a rapid rate are almost always very poor choices for LTR and marriage--they are going against their very own biological programming, and it screws them up.

Men,the stronger physical sex, are programmed to seek females and spread as many genes in the gene pool as possible. You see it in nature and in human activity as men still have a higher tendency to cheat and be unfaithful. It's in our DNA. It's NOT in our DNA to be monogamous or even committed to one partner for life. We do it as choice, and it's actually based on the historical need to create children to maintain farms and promote agriculture. Marriage, when created hundreds of years ago, was more of a business proposition and agreement than romantic endeavor.

The very baseline and strongest common denominator of our existence is the need to procreate. All of our evolutionary behaviors are designed to promote this behavior, even 50,000 - 30,000 years later.
Hit the nail on the head. Girls in the 1800’s and early 1900’s looked down on *****s because they knew they were worth more than their holes. Now it’s juat straight feminism ****ing with girls. Yea sure it’s ok to sleep around with 10’s of chads, but the still look down on prostitutes

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

It really depends on where you are in life as a woman. Young women in their 20s have different goals than women in their 40s or 50s.

I have been to the vet and so has my guy. So impossible to have babies now.

But it's more rewarding, fun, intimate & cool to hang out with someone you enjoy as a friend, a lover, a companion. You build shared times together, you get mad cap adventures together, you weather sorrow & storms together, you sharpen each other, you support each other, you bond; you have a person to share life's journey with.

Many people at many ages actually want that. But it requires a maturity that many with entitlement attitudes and Me! Me! Me! thinking don't understand.

I know couples who found their life mate at 20, got married, had one sex partner, never got their heart broken by a lover through a break up and are still going strong 60+ years of marriage later.

Neither of the people in couples like that are selfish. And that's the bigger issue. Too few givers out there any more. And if you are a giver? Hold out for a giver. A healthy high self esteem giver. That is the best recipie for a good relationship.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women don't want to skip the dating and go straight to banging because they don't want to be perceived as *****s by society.