Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

why most women want dates and relationships instead of straight banging

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@AJ84

I've been on over 100 dates in the past 10yrs, maybe more. 95% of women expect the guy to pay. That's the norm. They all think that pu$$y is valuable just because you sat next to it.

How many dates have you been on with women?

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I can see it being like that in NYC.
In Toronto where I live there are definitely girls like that but there are a lot of girls who aren't.
Montreal has a lot of attractive non high maintenance girls (according to my brother who is a serial dater lol). I certainly have seen lots of pretty women of all ages there.
If you ever decide to go somewhere on a weekend holiday..It's a great city, very laid back.
Toronto is a pretty far drive from NYC... About 6 hours w/o traffic. At my age, pvssy is not that important to me. If I run into it, sure. If not, no harm no foul. I have plenty of women from Manhattan and Brooklyn that have interest; I just really do not like investing time and $$$ in those areas on something that will most likely fail. Women in NYC, have the highest lay rate that it's really just empty sex. Empty sex is, well, empty. It's basically what Frogman does with his hired female hookers...

Strange.. I've not seen him on SS for a while. Did he leave the site? I find his posts entertaining... Reminds me of Jerry Springer or The Steve Wilkos Show.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's mainly the result of a changing economy and a shift in societal norms.

Back in the 70s and earlier, couples were getting married In their early 20s. But back then people could work less skilled jobs and afford to buy a home and raise a family. Back then people had better job security, pensions, growth etc. People didn't live as long back then either. Back then there wasn't a push for an exploretory phase which is prevalent now. A path to adulthood was clear because there weren't that many choices. Work in a factory like your Dad, or go to school and become a doctor etc. For women it was even less so. Also young adults were expected to get the f**k out of their parents house shortly after high school lol.

We don't have that anymore. There are too many educational and career options. It's not factory vs medical school for example. Too much choice leads to not knowing what you want out of life and this affects relationship choices.

The average 20-24 yr old man or woman still lives at home, or lives with roommates, on a small income. It takes longer to establish financial independence and achieve adult benchmarks. Being sexually 'free' is no longer frowned upon. Parents also coddle their children more, treating them as teenagers well into their 20s. I have friends who discouraged their 23 yr old son from working part time during college because they wanted him to focus on his studies. They gave him an allowance.

The average early 20s man does not want to settle down anymore than the average early 20s woman does. And because the vast majority of people settle down with those closer their own age, we have a demographic who does not want to settle down, dating each other casually while doing what society is encouraging them to do, which is enjoy youth and put off settling down in your 20s.

Perhaps, but this "shift" has also destroyed the family unit and relationships. Rise of children out of wedlock, single mommas, absent fathers, anti-social children, children with little guidance and shooting up schools, children doped up on meds, children raised by strangers, etc.

So, if you feel feminism was a good idea, okay, no problem. This is what feminism has caused. Congratulations to feminism destroying an institution that was around for decades in the US, hundreds of years in other countries, and thousands of years in many foreign cultures. Again, whether we like it or not, we're racing to the bottom of the cesspool.

A

AJ84

@AJ84

I've been on over 100 dates in the past 10yrs, maybe more. 95% of women expect the guy to pay. That's the norm. They all think that pu$$y is valuable just because you sat next to it.

How many dates have you been on with women?
Lol good point I have not been on any dates with women. But not all women expect to have you pay for every single date, surely? I'm talking women that you go on multiple dates with.

A

AJ84

Perhaps, but this "shift" has also destroyed the family unit and relationships. Rise of children out of wedlock, single mommas, absent fathers, anti-social children, children with little guidance and shooting up schools, children doped up on meds, children raised by strangers, etc.

So, if you feel feminism was a good idea, okay, no problem. This is what feminism has caused. Congratulations to feminism destroying an institution that was around for decades in the US, hundreds of years in other countries, and thousands of years in many foreign cultures. Again, whether we like it or not, we're racing to the bottom of the cesspool.
I don't agree with today's feminism. I think it got out of hand completely and the average woman doesn't buy into this insanity. Even in Toronto, where I live and which is a very very liberal city people are starting to distance themselves from this crazy train.
However I don't think feminism caused all the ills of society. I think it's a variety of factors with modern or third wave feminism contributing.

A

AJ84

Toronto is a pretty far drive from NYC... About 6 hours w/o traffic. At my age, pvssy is not that important to me. If I run into it, sure. If not, no harm no foul. I have plenty of women from Manhattan and Brooklyn that have interest; I just really do not like investing time and $$$ in those areas on something that will most likely fail. Women in NYC, have the highest lay rate that it's really just empty sex. Empty sex is, well, empty. It's basically what Frogman does with his hired female hookers...

Strange.. I've not seen him on SS for a while. Did he leave the site? I find his posts entertaining... Reminds me of Jerry Springer or The Steve Wilkos Show.
Hahaha no he got a temporary ban.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree with today's feminism. I think it got out of hand completely and the average woman doesn't buy into this insanity. Even in Toronto, where I live and which is a very very liberal city people are starting to distance themselves from this crazy train.
However I don't think feminism caused all the ills of society. I think it's a variety of factors with modern or third wave feminism contributing.
Agreed. However, it's thrown a lot of things out of whack. After all, men, in general, follow women. I've heard of some men discussing and stating they've been asking a woman each time they proceed from kissing, to may I do this, may I do that, etc. They are afraid of Metoo, arrest, targets, etc. On California campuses, they have consent contracts that must be signed prior to intercourse. This is soon going to turn into Demolition Man (
).

After a point, men will say, it's just not worth the risk of ruining their lives with false accusations from bitter women (https://abcnews.go.com/US/woman-falsely-accused-texas-state-trooper-sexual-assault/story?id=55407714).

The other part would be due to the fact that children, in general, are not being raised by two parents. They are being raised by day care. Thus, children, mostly males, are not getting the necessary tools in order to form into a confident and successful man. Do you know how many men I know who are in their late 20's and early 30's who live with their parents and have no job? It's pretty bad around here.. They all have college degrees, but their parents coddle them, so they are not ready for the real harsh world. Pathetic. These are not men..

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come to NYC. That's the norm. This has been stated several times as well. Didn't say I paid for it, I am just telling you how it is in NYC.
Never come to Italy. 100% of women here- whether they're rich or poor through Daddy's Dollars or her own- expect 100% of guys to pay for 100% of everything, 100% of the time. I'm not being dramatic. The very suggestion that a woman pay her way, even one time, is met with looks of horror, from women and men. A woman willing to pay her way is seen as a red flag here! A poor, struggling man is offended at the suggestion of his wealthy girlfriend paying for anything, from a holiday abroad, right down to a packet of chewing gum.

Having grown up in England and moved here (not through a desire to do so), I have never seen such a bunch of willingly blue pilled cucks as I have here. If I go out for a meal with a couple of couples, I'm expected to shell out more than my fair bill, to cover the other dude's girls! Unsurprisingly, I avoid such situations whenever possible.

The possible upshot is that girls are also more bluepilled and feminine here than in other countries. I have found this to mostly be nonsense. An Italian girl who likes you is all too willing to skip the dating and go straight to the sex, even if she's got a bluepilled guy already and hasn't been exposed to feminism, even if she's a staunch Catholic who goes to church and prays to Jesus and has pictures of saints on her walls (many women here).

I don't date as a matter of course; why spend money on a girl you haven't fvcked when you could spend that same money on a girl you have fvcked, if of course you like having her around?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Never come to Italy. 100% of women here- whether they're rich or poor through Daddy's Dollars or her own- expect 100% of guys to pay for 100% of everything, 100% of the time. I'm not being dramatic. The very suggestion that a woman pay her way, even one time, is met with looks of horror, from women and men. A woman willing to pay her way is seen as a red flag here! A poor, struggling man is offended at the suggestion of his wealthy girlfriend paying for anything, from a holiday abroad, right down to a packet of chewing gum.

Having grown up in England and moved here (not through a desire to do so), I have never seen such a bunch of willingly blue pilled cucks as I have here. If I go out for a meal with a couple of couples, I'm expected to shell out more than my fair bill, to cover the other dude's girls! Unsurprisingly, I avoid such situations whenever possible.

The possible upshot is that girls are also more bluepilled and feminine here than in other countries. I have found this to mostly be nonsense. An Italian girl who likes you is all too willing to skip the dating and go straight to the sex, even if she's got a bluepilled guy already and hasn't been exposed to feminism, even if she's a staunch Catholic who goes to church and prays to Jesus and has pictures of saints on her walls (many women here).

I don't date as a matter of course; why spend money on a girl you haven't fvcked when you could spend that same money on a girl you have fvcked, if of course you like having her around?
i think it doesnt matter where who grew, its just that men should learn to ignore some societial norms especially if they arent beneficial, and even are detrimental and unfair. i mean, if 90% of girls dont want to hear about you not paying, then just dont take them anywhere, problem solved, they wil never know what hit them

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
None of my dates this year expected me to pay 100% of anything.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In either event, the absence of a father initiates puberty sooner.
That’s because they need to mature quickly in order to survive better. Survive now, think about consequences of it later.
Ha good advice but i feel like cuck when i pay for women so i just dont take them anywhere
Lol I do too I’m not even gonna lie. Like she’s just using me or something. Then she says how she has no money but it’s like ***** you spent it on shoes you don’t need, phone cases with pictures of you cuz you can’t hold a man down for more than a few months at a time, and clothes that you don’t even need.
For things she suggests she can pay.
I’m sorry but women do not OFFER to pay. They just don’t. It’s not in their blood. They’ll pay for their kids and OCCASIONALLY their elderly parents but even that’s rare. Women don’t pay, period. They just don’t. That’s why everyone says that having a gf/wife is expensive. They are. They ask you for money even though you pay for them. It’s retarded. You guys don’t OFFER. And a man asking you to pay signals low money, aka resources. Which in turn lowers attraction no matter what. When was the last time you paid for your man? When was the last time you OFFERED to without him asking? And how often do you do it too? These are things that you are forgetting to ask yourself before you post (and yes I’m assuming that you don’t or rarely ever do especially out of your own will simply because you are a biological female, it’s just not what you do). I had women who asked me out but expected me to pay. Wtf is that? That’s like telling someone to just pay for **** that YOU want. Then they get mad when you look at them strange. Or maybe you take them out somewhere that costs a good amount of money like laser tag or paint balling (sometimes >$100). Then they say to their friends ‘oh I pay sometimes’ just because you guys got hungry a few days ago while walking in the park and she paid for a $5 sandwich. Next thing you know, she asks you if you guys can go ice skating and she says ‘I thought you were gonna pay’ to make the cashier look at you weirdly. Yes this happened to me. Yes she was messed up. No, she wasn’t that much different from your average girl.

The real problem is, why are good women so rare? The problem isn’t trying to find a good girl or how to get them to pay more, the problem is trying to find out why most women suck (most, because women get upset if you say all). I know why actually. But there’s not a damned thing I can do about it. So I will continue to enlighten others on what I know as best I can, because that is the best way to get the ball rolling for change at least.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A path to adulthood was clear because there weren't that many choices.
No, only because they didn’t know how to make the choices. Those who did were able to become millionaires or billionaires. If I was born back then and knew as much as I know now, I could have made myself a billionaire. The only way to do that now though is to get real close to those behind-the-scenes globalists that are spilling the world strings. And I refuse to do that.
For women it was even less so.
Not true. My grandma was able to work even after ignorant people were racist as hell from the Korean War. Women were always able to get jobs, that preconceived notion that they couldn’t is just a load of crap. Maybe before the Great Depression/WW2. But after? Bull****.
Also young adults were expected to get the f**k out of their parents house shortly after high school lol.
Because they were able to. But then again you did say that though.
There are too many educational and career options. It's not factory vs medical school for example. Too much choice leads to not knowing what you want out of life and this affects relationship choices.
The vast majority educational options presented to you are bull****. What the hell is a degree in Asian American Studies gonna get you? A music degree? You can’t even teach music with that unless you have a degree in music education. How about Art History? Want to be a tour guide for some art museum? They got volunteers for that.

There are plenty of career options available. But it’s hard to climb unless you screw someone else over (which in turn brings negative feelings towards you), or you need so many certifications and other **** that Gen X’ers and Baby Boomers didn’t need because they lived in a time where as long you know how to do it, you get paid to do it. And after 30 years experience, you likely already got a client base so a certificate isn’t even needed. You still do have to pay for bull**** fees and whatnot though, which didn’t exist several decades earlier.
I have friends who discouraged their 23 yr old son from working part time during college because they wanted him to focus on his studies. They gave him an allowance.
I know people who are fortunate to have this opportunity too. This is mostly due to a ****ed up system though, understand that. Gen Eds? Total crap. Just a way to force you to stay in their ****ty institution for longer so that they can suck more money out of you. Most people don’t know that they should go straight to trade school out of high school rather than college. I didn’t even fully know or understand wtf a trade school even was until just a few weeks ago. Society doesn’t talk about it. Most people who have a skill/trade learned it from their family members who got them the paperwork they needed to make it official, so they didn’t even have to do any of that stuff.

Western society gone full wack, and we always tryna hurt our eastern cousins too even though we rely on them.

A

AJ84

That’s because they need to mature quickly in order to survive better. Survive now, think about consequences of it later.

Lol I do too I’m not even gonna lie. Like she’s just using me or something. Then she says how she has no money but it’s like ***** you spent it on shoes you don’t need, phone cases with pictures of you cuz you can’t hold a man down for more than a few months at a time, and clothes that you don’t even need.

I’m sorry but women do not OFFER to pay. They just don’t. It’s not in their blood. They’ll pay for their kids and OCCASIONALLY their elderly parents but even that’s rare. Women don’t pay, period. They just don’t. That’s why everyone says that having a gf/wife is expensive. They are. They ask you for money even though you pay for them. It’s retarded. You guys don’t OFFER. And a man asking you to pay signals low money, aka resources. Which in turn lowers attraction no matter what. When was the last time you paid for your man? When was the last time you OFFERED to without him asking? And how often do you do it too? These are things that you are forgetting to ask yourself before you post (and yes I’m assuming that you don’t or rarely ever do especially out of your own will simply because you are a biological female, it’s just not what you do). I had women who asked me out but expected me to pay. Wtf is that? That’s like telling someone to just pay for **** that YOU want. Then they get mad when you look at them strange. Or maybe you take them out somewhere that costs a good amount of money like laser tag or paint balling (sometimes >$100). Then they say to their friends ‘oh I pay sometimes’ just because you guys got hungry a few days ago while walking in the park and she paid for a $5 sandwich. Next thing you know, she asks you if you guys can go ice skating and she says ‘I thought you were gonna pay’ to make the cashier look at you weirdly. Yes this happened to me. Yes she was messed up. No, she wasn’t that much different from your average girl.

The real problem is, why are good women so rare? The problem isn’t trying to find a good girl or how to get them to pay more, the problem is trying to find out why most women suck (most, because women get upset if you say all). I know why actually. But there’s not a damned thing I can do about it. So I will continue to enlighten others on what I know as best I can, because that is the best way to get the ball rolling for change at least.
My husband paid for our first date and I paid for our second date and we kind of just back and forth like that now which works fine for both of us. We also split the bills 50/50.

A

AJ84

No, only because they didn’t know how to make the choices. Those who did were able to become millionaires or billionaires. If I was born back then and knew as much as I know now, I could have made myself a billionaire. The only way to do that now though is to get real close to those behind-the-scenes globalists that are spilling the world strings. And I refuse to do that.

Not true. My grandma was able to work even after ignorant people were racist as hell from the Korean War. Women were always able to get jobs, that preconceived notion that they couldn’t is just a load of crap. Maybe before the Great Depression/WW2. But after? Bull****.

Because they were able to. But then again you did say that though.

The vast majority educational options presented to you are bull****. What the hell is a degree in Asian American Studies gonna get you? A music degree? You can’t even teach music with that unless you have a degree in music education. How about Art History? Want to be a tour guide for some art museum? They got volunteers for that.

There are plenty of career options available. But it’s hard to climb unless you screw someone else over (which in turn brings negative feelings towards you), or you need so many certifications and other **** that Gen X’ers and Baby Boomers didn’t need because they lived in a time where as long you know how to do it, you get paid to do it. And after 30 years experience, you likely already got a client base so a certificate isn’t even needed. You still do have to pay for bull**** fees and whatnot though, which didn’t exist several decades earlier.

I know people who are fortunate to have this opportunity too. This is mostly due to a ****ed up system though, understand that. Gen Eds? Total crap. Just a way to force you to stay in their ****ty institution for longer so that they can suck more money out of you. Most people don’t know that they should go straight to trade school out of high school rather than college. I didn’t even fully know or understand wtf a trade school even was until just a few weeks ago. Society doesn’t talk about it. Most people who have a skill/trade learned it from their family members who got them the paperwork they needed to make it official, so they didn’t even have to do any of that stuff.

Western society gone full wack, and we always tryna hurt our eastern cousins too even though we rely on them.
Oh yeah, for sure college will happily take someone's money to get a degree in folklore or some bs. Trades are a better option over many college degrees absolutely.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My husband paid for our first date and I paid for our second date and we kind of just back and forth like that now which works fine for both of us. We also split the bills 50/50.
Got any friends?

spred

Don Juan
Reaction score
A little while ago you reffered to your partner as your fiancee.
I guess congratulations are in order! :)