Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Do Many Women Prefet to Fvuk Well-Built/Muscular Men?

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
soccer stars have ugly girlfriends. most of them are older broads who have probably slept their way to fame. most athletes don't get much. the media pretends they do, but in fact they don't.

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
soccer stars have ugly girlfriends. most of them are older broads who have probably slept their way to fame. most athletes don't get much. the media pretends they do, but in fact they don't.
Nah. Look up the wives of international soccer players. They get the HOTTEST women. Playmate level, on the regular.

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Soccer/football players have one of the highest status jobs around.

Their physique is pretty much irrelevant to scoring chicks, the same with bouncers - pvssy will rocket itself at men in such professions despite their build, character, looks etc blah blah.

The Muscly Jerk

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its so ridiculous to talk about soccer players, movie stars, rock stars etc...they could be anorexic and still get laid all the time....their CELEBRITIES, its a different world!!

For us mere mortals, going to the gym and getting buff is an advantage over most other guys who don't bother to do it....and to the people who say it doesn't make a difference, well, I used to think the same until I started going to the gym, and it really does make you feel better (more confident, sexier etc) as well as making you look better and (I think) increasing your sex drive.

DarthJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget the movie and sport celebrities and rock stars. A lot of other things are at work there.

Look at places where women congregate together and let out their inner hors:
not too many twigs or fat slobs at male strip revues.

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This Brings Us to an Additional Question

I'm glad to see this debate has made significant progress. I guess I have two, comments and questions and would appreciate folks responses on this. Does it ever happen sometimes, that some women might feel intimidated by a man's good looks and therefore decide to act *****y, give fake numbers and come up with zillions of excuses because they felt he was out of their league? We've often heard that this has been the case in terms of some men who approach so-called good looking women, but does this also happen the other way around?

I prefer to be humble about my looks as well as other things, that's the way I am, and that's how I choose to be. In my interactions with a good number of women in clubs, bars, with random strangers I have approached on the street and in other locations, I have often been called "cute," and "handsome." One of my American friends, but in this case, a white friend of mine, jokingly used to call me the African Denzel Washington, something I never encourage him to do. Physically, I have made tremendous improvement in terms of my build, becoming this huge, muscular due with quite some huge biceps, a big chest, flat stomach and an almost six pack. This is a big transformation from the skinny, tall guy I was when I first began going to the gym consistently last spring. Now, my question is to those who significantly believe that being a muscular guy improves the possibility that women will approach you, hit on you, and that your interactions with them will produce better results.

While I do get second looks from women when I walk into rooms from time to time, and sideways glances, including for example, from female students at my university who turned me down in the past, I have never found myself in a position where a woman has approached me. Most women who have hit on me have been African women here in the U.S. who I became familar with while an undergraduate student at my former university, and from women in my country during my high school days. Back in my home country, I had more girlfriends than I could count. In terms of American women, I've often been the one making the move, even if I may get a vibe that the woman may be checking me out. I know it's more expected that a man should make the first move, but women here are bold enough to step up to the plate and hit on men who they find attractive. The only time an American woman hit on me was at a night club three years ago, over the summer. At that time, I was nowhere near as buff as I am now. She was with a friend and kept looking at me, and I was by myself. She pointed to a group of girls on the dance floor and asked me if I came with them. I said "no." Then I kept noticing this twinkle in her eye and a shy smile, and I asked her if she wanted to dance with me, which we did for almost two hours. But then at the end of it all, I thought I had saved her number in my cell phone, only to discover the following day that it hadn't even been saved. And she was a cool person...intellectual, a sixth-grade teacher. I went back to that club a few times hoping to see if I'll run into her again, but never did.

Part Two: On Physical Attraction

My second and last question/comment has to do with this: Based on your responses so far and what we've been talking about, is this what folks have in mind when they refer to the term "physical attraction?" During my skinny days, when I used to really struggle a whole lot with most American women, one of my two, older brothers (both of them have been lifting weights since the early 90's, are really huge, and have had overall, a lot better experiences in the dating game during their college years than me) said to me: "There's also this thing called physical attraction. "Basically," he continued, " a hot chick wants a hot guy. If you're trying to get with a hot chick, she too needs to feel that she's getting something in return." I took this to understand for example, that a woman with a ridiculously long, big butt (my kind of woman) would want to get something in return from any man she gets with, since she knows what she has, and the high demand for it. During my skinny days, I used to get rejected from more than one Phat Ass woman than I could count. I think there's only been one out of all the ones I approached who responded somewhat positively. But now, here I am at my gym, getting a woman much bigger than me(tall and huge, quite intimidating to many men, with a ridiculously long, Phat butt, who's actually rejecting men her size and bigger) to be checking me out regularly, and also, coincidentally, getting women who've been ignored and rejected me in the past to begin showing signs of interest in me. So is this how the game works? A chick would think to herself, "Ok, I know I have a phat ass. So what do you bring to the table?"

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frank2500 said:
I'm sure those of you who go to gyms have similar testimonies, especially those of you who may have been as skinny as I was. Once you start getting buffy, women who normally didn't seem to give you the time of day start turning around to take second looks at you when you walk by. I had posted something on the forum a while ago questioning the intentions of many married women who go to gyms, and someone responding that several of them go there specifically to meet well-built men to fvuck them. So my question then is, what is it about men who are well-defined, well built and muscular that makes many women prefer to have sex with them? Is it the myth that muscular men are sexually virile, more exciting and adventurous in bed and have good genes that can be passed on to off spring in terms of women looking to have longterm relationships with them?
Its the same reason men want to **** women with really nice curvy bodies.

Its sad how alot of men on this board dont understand that women are very similar to men when it comes to mate selection. Its scary how similar!! This is just another example of why looks do matter to women. They are visual just like men.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frank2500 said:
I'm glad to see this debate has made significant progress. I guess I have two, comments and questions and would appreciate folks responses on this. Does it ever happen sometimes, that some women might feel intimidated by a man's good looks and therefore decide to act *****y, give fake numbers and come up with zillions of excuses because they felt he was out of their league? We've often heard that this has been the case in terms of some men who approach so-called good looking women, but does this also happen the other way around?
Yes, women do get intimidated and shy around men they find really attractive. As a result they get really uptight. But from the guy's perspective, he thinks she's acting like a stuck up *****. This has happened to me alot, where Ive met women I thought were *****es, only to find out later from a friend that she thought I was fine as hell. Ive also witnessed some of my hot female friends turn down guys who were hot at clubs, only to find out that she turned him down becuase she was afraid she would embarass herself if she danced with him (she thought he was hot and she didnt think she could dance "good enough" for a hot guy). so the answer is a definite yes. The only problem is it is incredibly difficult if not impossible to tell which women are just acting like *****es cuz theyre shy but like you or becuase they genuinely are not into you and want you to fvck off.

Now, my question is to those who significantly believe that being a muscular guy improves the possibility that women will approach you, hit on you, and that your interactions with them will produce better results.
Yes it does make a difference. women love men with nice bodies and if you get one, youll get better results. Its the same thing if a woman went from being a little husky down to the body of carmen electra, she would definetely see results in men's attention towards her.

Part Two: On Physical Attraction

My second and last question/comment has to do with this: Based on your responses so far and what we've been talking about, is this what folks have in mind when they refer to the term "physical attraction?" During my skinny days, when I used to really struggle a whole lot with most American women, one of my two, older brothers (both of them have been lifting weights since the early 90's, are really huge, and have had overall, a lot better experiences in the dating game during their college years than me) said to me: "There's also this thing called physical attraction. "Basically," he continued, " a hot chick wants a hot guy. If you're trying to get with a hot chick, she too needs to feel that she's getting something in return."........
yes, physical attraction is when you are attracted to them becuase they look good to you. Alot of very attractive women require that she is physically attracted to the man. The reason women are this way is the same reason men want their girls to be good looking. ugly partners are just disgusting. Alot of men out their just couldnt date an ugly girl, its repulsive, same reason women wont date an ugly guy.

And the reason women who normally would reject you who are now showing you interest since you have developed a body is becuase looks matters. Women require a guy to be good looking to them, very simple. She didnt want you before becuase she thought you were ugly, now she thinks your hot, and wants you. see how it works?

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Excellent summation there, god of getting laid. I appreciate it. It's funny how women would turn down a guy even if he's said to be good looking facially, but really skinny. I now have a better sense of how the dating game works in this country. It's unfortunate that it is so superficial, but that's the way it is. It seems as if a man automatically gets some sort of "special qualification" to now date some of these women just because he's begun working out frequently and has developed some muscle mass.

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
God_of_getting_layed said:
Its the same reason men want to **** women with really nice curvy bodies.

Its sad how alot of men on this board dont understand that women are very similar to men when it comes to mate selection. Its scary how similar!! This is just another example of why looks do matter to women. They are visual just like men.
Nah. Women's brains are wired differently from men. If you try and say this enough times, you will not make it true.

The most beautiful women are not marrying Chippendales models, but wealthy sugar daddies.

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Schwarzenneger appeals more to males than females in my estimation. The shoot-em-up automaton hero appeals more to men...
Exactly.

Justin Timberlake appeals more to the average woman.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
A well-built, muscular man is exceptional...it takes a lot of hard work and dedication and discipline to build an aesthetic physiue, and that is what makes women want to fvuck such men...they are exceptional.
That is VERY TRUE as well. Whenever I call my buddies I train I swear every other time I get, "I'm too tired,tommorow I will go.",you know what happens tommorow,take a guess?

Just from the people that I know only 30% or so exercise/workout or attend a gym. Now out of those 30% or so I would say only about 20% of the people you see in a gym come in consistenly and they are the only ones who see results from their dedication. Now that leaves about 6% or of people who are in shape,now you tell me which end you want to be on,the 6% or other lasy 94%?

md3sign

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, you can't make that judgement, you've never taken a survey and furthermore you're comparing apples to oranges. There are way too many factors influencing Justin vs. Arnold.

On the other hand, ask a woman if she'd rather her man be skinny or built without any further specifics and I think you'll change your statement. But if you really believe women would rather take a man with less muscle (I'm not talking about going to extremes .. no one would ever get as big as arnie naturally), then keep on believing that while I continue hittin the gym and the pvssy.

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman met two guys who were 100% identical except one man had 30 more pounds of lean muscle mass, I have to think the man with the muscle would be the one she would be more attracted to.

My personal experience has shown me that a man will become more attractive to women when he gains muscle. Of course you can and will trigger attraction in females if you don't have much muscle mass, but I believe you will trigger her attraction more deeply and more frequently when you gain muscle mass.

I've been fat with a 40 inch waist, I've been 135 lbs at 5'11" with a 28 inch waist.

In the last three years I have first lost close to 60 lbs and shrunk my waist size from 40 to 32. Then I slowly began to put on muscle (and some fat unfortunately) and I'm now up to 193 lbs with a size 34 waist.

I recently went from about 175 to over 190 and nearly every single woman I come into contact with regularly commented on it. Many asked "Have you been working out?" Also several of the guys I work with have commented as well.

I want to have a muscular frame to please myself first. Secondary reasons are to look more attractive to my wife and to get more attention from people in general. Also my confidence has skyrocketed since I started exercising when I was over 200 lbs with very little muscle and size 40 pants.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dynamicallyidle said:
Nah. Women's brains are wired differently from men. If you try and say this enough times, you will not make it true.

The most beautiful women are not marrying Chippendales models, but wealthy sugar daddies.
There are hotties marrying rich men, but there are also hot women marrying good looking men, gee, not all hotties are even married to rich men, lol.

Im sorry, your claim here isnt holding up to everyday observations. But maybe you can prove me wrong by providing some statistics showing that most of the most attractive women in the world are married to ugly rich men. while you are at it, can you give me some scientific evidence that proves women are radically different than men when it comes to mate selection? ie women dont base their decisons on how the guy looks, but men do. :)

Although im sure you wish I were wrong. ;)

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
A well-built, muscular man is exceptional...it takes a lot of hard work and dedication and discipline to build an aesthetic physiue, and that is what makes women want to fvuck such men...they are exceptional.

David DeAngelo said that in order to make something more valuable, you must make it seem scarce...

Well, a well-built physique on a man is truly rare...
being built=attractive to women has nothing to do with it being scarce. David D lied when he tried to apply ideas from what drives demand in economics to dating.

Scarcity doesnt neccesarily mean something will be valuable. Nor does abundance mean something will be worthless. Think about this, oxygen is very abundant, you breath plenty of it in everyday, Im sure all of us place a great value on it since it keeps us alive, and without it, we would die.

The real reason women like nice bodies is the same reason men like women with nice bodies. Our brains are wired to find a healthy curvy body on the oppisite sex very sexually attractive.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on this is obvious as hell.

Back when i was smaller and was just starting to getting bigger and lifting my girlfriend at the time marvelled over me and gushed over my shoulders as they grew. If i put my arms over my head while she was on top during sex she would suddenly kick into overdrive having gotten turned on by my muscles sticking out in that position.

My current girlfriend asks me to flex for her from time to time just so she can look.

Any guy not too fat and puts on a bunch of muscle can testify they get more attention now than they did before. My freakin ex the other day txted me "i want to run into you in public. I just want to look."

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Come on this is obvious as hell.

Back when i was smaller and was just starting to getting bigger and lifting my girlfriend at the time marvelled over me and gushed over my shoulders as they grew. If i put my arms over my head while she was on top during sex she would suddenly kick into overdrive having gotten turned on by my muscles sticking out in that position.

My current girlfriend asks me to flex for her from time to time just so she can look.

Any guy not too fat and puts on a bunch of muscle can testify they get more attention now than they did before. My freakin ex the other day txted me "i want to run into you in public. I just want to look."
yep, women are visual just like men. another great example demonstrating this. :up: :D

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
God and Frank you both make pretty stunning points and actually bring a different view to this side of the equation.

However, again, not to stir up a "flame" but a nice "discussion," I do think that when you diagnose a wrong problem, you can only end up with a wrong solution. And while I am very much sure that you both are very intelligient people, I just think you are diagnoising the situation incorrectly. But hey, this is a discussion forum, we are all mature, intelligent, success men, so let's work through this problem, shall we?

While the lure of a "good looking person" being around you is defiiantly something that ANYBODY would want, I seems to have found different results in my quest with women, as far as the "good looks" requirement.

Many women that I have encountered, from rich ones to poor ones, from white to black, asian, whatever....they tend to date and sleep with a variety of different guys.

Alot of the guys I personally know, some I just know by acquaintance, but these guys are all very different. Some are rich, some are well off, some are struggling. Some are good looking guys, but most of them are average looking guys.

Now what I do notice between these guys is a stunning "constant" or a shared trait that they all share and I also share with these gentlemen, and that is they are very sexual and seductive around women.

It's this great lure and "flow" that these men carry, and they seem to really turn it up when a woman enters. It's something that's turned on mentally, that effects the way the guy acts and behaves physically, that makes the women react in a way that leads her mind to thinking about having sex with that particular guy.

So how do majority of these guys look? Well, while some are rich (when I say that, I mean are making or have been making well over 6 figures a year), and some are well off ($30-50,000 a year), and some are struggling (trying to open businesses, college courses, or just working a regular low paying "job")....what I do notice is that these guys for the MOST PART, are not GQ models. They are not really good looking at all, but what they do have as far as looks is concerned is a great clothing style, a great clean cut, great hygience, and an overall smooth and relaxed and clean "style."

And what I notice is that these guys get laid by the beautiful chicks. We go to the club and we all are the life of the party. I personally, just have a simple "style" not a really good looking body.

So this is why I say, based on my observation in the field, that good looks to the point of nice bodies, nice faces, etc., are not a "requirement" but having a great clothing style is.

But again.....I really just "play" in the field, and don't spend much time analyzing, so I could have missed something. I look forward to Frank and The God of Getting Laid's comments.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJF or John said:
And while I am very much sure that you both are very intelligient people, I just think you are diagnoising the situation incorrectly.
well, this argument here can be thrown right back at you. Your diagnosis is that we have made a bad diagnosis. So how do you know this diagnosis of your is correct? You dont! THerefore its just your opinion that you think we are wrong.

what I do notice is that these guys for the MOST PART, are not GQ models. They are not really good looking at all, but what they do have as far as looks is concerned is a great clothing style, a great clean cut, great hygience, and an overall smooth and relaxed and clean "style."
1. women have different tastes. Some women will say a given guy is good looking while another would say that same guy is ugly. If you dont beleive me, go find a bunch of women, and ask them to score you on a scale of 1 to 10. Youll get varying scores. Although there will be one score that seems to come up more frequently than others, maybe you get 5 most of the time, but sometimes get a 2 or even a 9!. Most men are average, meaning that their mean score would be a 5, few men are GQ models, who would have a mean score of 9.

2. Your buddies are probably average looking, since most men fall into this category, some im statistically speaking very likely to be right about this statement. What is also likely to be true is that not all women will see them as average. there will be some women who see your buddies as ugly, and some who see them as attractive. Would it not be the case that all the women your buddies are getting are the ones who happen to see them as attracitve? You dont need to look like a GQ model to have women who see you as good looking. MOst men are average looking (mean score=5) and these same men also have a certain percentage of women who see them as attractive.

3. How many times have you had a female friend of yours say "that guy is soo fine!" and then you look over, and the guy is average or maybe even ugly looking? Im sure its happened alot if yo even have female friends. I leave it to you to figure out what this tells you about your own observations of average looking guys (to you) getting babes.

4. Who ever said style doesnt matter? style is a factor too. How you dress is part of being good looking. When a guy is said to be "good looking", part of that is including how he dresses. And by the way, I have seen many men who dont dress "clean cut" that were considered hot by lots of women. Ive known some scruffy looking "wiggers" who women drool over, I also know some grungy looking "punks" that women think are hot. Clean cut isnt the magical ingredient in dressing attractive BTW.

So this is why I say, based on my observation in the field, that good looks to the point of nice bodies, nice faces, etc., are not a "requirement" but having a great clothing style is.
Let me ask you something, how would you explain mr. Ruckus' observation about his girlfriend without admitting that women are visually stimulated just like men? his post is 2 above this one, and my commentary on his post is only 1 above this one.