Why Do Many Women Prefet to Fvuk Well-Built/Muscular Men?

md3sign

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude 20lbs isn't that much. sure people will notice ... a little, but if you're insanely skinny you'll just go from anorexic to possibly being anorexic.

thirtyplus

Don Juan
Reaction score
It really depends on where that 20 lbs is put.

20 extra lbs of muscle on the legs, forget about it. nobody will notice it.

20 lbs exclusively on the arms and shoulders will make a visible difference.

Next time you're at the grocery go to the meat section and look at 2-lb cut of meat, ground beef anything. That's 2 lbs of muscle. Now imagine taping 10 of those to your body. It makes a difference.

Having said that, research has shown that women are more likely to orgasm with partners who have symmetrical body structure. That means bone structure, but having symmetrical muscles can't hurt either (watch out for sports that develop your muscles asymmetrically -- some martial arts do).

Best thing to do, even if you're in sports, again, push some pig iron around, and do some big compound (meaning using many muscle groups at once) exercises. Squats and deadlifts for example.

md3sign

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
True, 20lbs of muscle on arms and shoulders will make a huge difference, but good luck adding 20lbs there exclusively. Even if you did nothing but direct arm and shoulder work, it still would be next to impossible for 2 reasons:

1) they're tiny muscle groups compared to your legs, back, and chest and adding 20lbs just there is a LOT more than you think

2) in order to make muscles beyond a very basic stage you need to seriously increase your test levels. you're not going to stimulate that just doing arm/shoulder work - you need heavy compounds (squats/deadlifts) which make use of more muscles (squats have the highest overall muscle recruitment at just over 67%).

So .. you're not gonna just add 20lbs to your arms and shoulders without adding mass elsewhere. I trained (naively, but whatever) for a good 2-3 years doing mostly arm work and they grew maybe 3/4". Then I went on a program based mostly around compounds with assistance arm work and guess what ... a few months later I got a solid inch on my arms and LOT on my shoulders.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thirtyplus said:
Having said that, research has shown that women are more likely to orgasm with partners who have symmetrical body structure. That means bone structure, but having symmetrical muscles can't hurt either (watch out for sports that develop your muscles asymmetrically -- some martial arts do).
When studies say women find facial and body symmetry attractive - do they mean symmetry, or proportionality?

I mean, you could have perfectly symmetrical, mirror-image elephant-sized ears - but that would be unattractive. You could have a huge wide, flat nose with flared nostrils 3" across...but that would also be unattractive.

So, maybe they really mean proportional symmetry? In other words, things of the right proportional size in relation to each other, and obviously symmetrical as well?

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
When it comes to physical stature, women look more at bone structure, which is a better marker of hormone levels and genetics.

That's why height and big bones are so attractive.

Muscles can be pumped up, but bones can't.
Hmmm, I don't really agree with this. I'm 6'1 but pre-gym days only about 155 lb. Now 4 months of going to the gym and I'm about 167 - still skinny I know, but because of my smallish frame the muscles look really well developed and it gives me that 'lean' look...sorta like Tyler Durden in fight club but not quite as good...although I'm sure it will be in 6-8 months.

Most bodybuilding forums state that it is better to be skinny than 'big boned' in bodybuilding, for this exact reason.

AND, most women that I've heard said they prefer the lean, defined body over the ridiculously misproportioned professional bodybuilder type.

I dunno, but I have to make the best of what I was given, and so far I haven't had any complaints. :D

Also, I don't see how bone structure is an indicator of genetics. My dad is big boned and my mum isn't....and I'm not. Surely the potential to put on muscle is more attractive rather than the genetic lottery of bone structure?

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ Well, perhaps what I meant is "proportional symmetry."

Obviously, we all know that height is attractive.

But, what if you're over 7' tall, but rail-thin - like Manute Bol? I don't think women find that so attractive, even though he is super-tall.

Because he is also not very "proportional."

md3sign

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes skinny > fat, but built > all.

Two things:

1) Stop listening to what women say they prefer, you'll misinterpret it no matter how hard you try. Rather go by what (or who) they actually go for. It's pretty much a given that the super hot chicks with the tight feminine bodies go for the hot dudes with the masculine (muscular) bodies.

2) Tyler Durden is a fvckin stick. Women go for him because he's Brad Pitt. And don't worry, you won't get to "ridiculously misproportioned professional bodybuilder" size unless you start shooting roids.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
md3sign said:
Women go for him because he's Brad Pitt. .
Lol...yea there's that as well :D

LionOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
- Women feel more safe around muscular men.
- More muscles -> more testosterone -> more aggressive -> better in bed & more alpha.
- Muscles look good -> wet panties.

How hard it can be to think up these?

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Frank2500 said:
I'm sure those of you who go to gyms have similar testimonies, especially those of you who may have been as skinny as I was. Once you start getting buffy, women who normally didn't seem to give you the time of day start turning around to take second looks at you when you walk by. I had posted something on the forum a while ago questioning the intentions of many married women who go to gyms, and someone responding that several of them go there specifically to meet well-built men to fvuck them. So my question then is, what is it about men who are well-defined, well built and muscular that makes many women prefer to have sex with them? Is it the myth that muscular men are sexually virile, more exciting and adventurous in bed and have good genes that can be passed on to off spring in terms of women looking to have longterm relationships with them?
This thread title is wrong, wrong, and wrong. I'm not surprised that the thread starter mispelled "prefer" - probably a musclehead seeking validation.

Sorry dude, but I don't find this to be true at all. Look at all the male celebrities who are skinny beyond belief and non-muscular, such as David Beckham, Orlando Bloom, Johnny Depp, Justin Timberlake. You can't really think of a bunch of more-wanted men. Even Brad Pitt is not superstrong. He's pretty scrawny and well-defined, but not "buff."

There are more male celebrities out there who AREN'T well-built than those who are.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dynamicallyidle said:
There are more male celebrities out there who AREN'T well-built than those who are.
Yes but the women are addicted to the fame,not the person most of the time.

4 THINGS WOMEN CAN'T DENY NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY!
-SUPER GOOD LOOKS
-MUSCLES
-MONEY
-FAME

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
blinkwatt said:
Yes but the women are addicted to the fame,not the person most of the time.

4 THINGS WOMEN CAN'T DENY NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY!
-SUPER GOOD LOOKS
-MUSCLES
-MONEY
-FAME
Fame doesn't come out of nowhere. These guys' fame happens to be based on their good looks. They're famous for being good-looking, and yet they are not insanely muscular. Hmmm...

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
dynamicallyidle said:
Fame doesn't come out of nowhere. These guys' fame happens to be based on their good looks. They're famous for being good-looking, and yet they are not insanely muscular. Hmmm...
no, they are famous because of acting more so than looks. they may look good, but thet are now where near godly looks. if any of those guys weren't famous and just average chumps, they wouldnt be as good looking to women. fame blows up looks. to me Brad pitt looks like a rat.
and whobsaid anything about being insanly muscular? just well built.

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
no, they are famous because of acting more so than looks. they may look good, but thet are now where near godly looks. if any of those guys weren't famous and just average chumps, they wouldnt be as good looking to women. fame blows up looks. to me Brad pitt looks like a rat.
and whobsaid anything about being insanly muscular? just well built.
From the many girls I've heard speak on the subject, these guys are good-looking boy toys, not "great actors." Just because YOU think Brad Pitt is ugly doesn't mean that a girl didn't tell me she got wet just from looking at him in a movie. =P

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dynamicallyidle said:
From the many girls I've heard speak on the subject, these guys are good-looking boy toys, not "great actors." Just because YOU think Brad Pitt is ugly doesn't mean that a girl didn't tell me she got wet just from looking at him in a movie. =P
I don't know what you are thinking,,but the point I gave you is that there are certain things that women can't deny,it's primal instinct. Looking good helps but trust me,I've been out with guy friends that to women are extremely good looking to women and they only have women eye them. Now muscles, I have seen hot chicks LITERALLY throw themselves at a buddy of mine who was ripped and has decent muscle mass. Women have no choice but to love them it's just a matter of whether or not they will admit it. Think about it,if you had to choose one who would it be;there are twins,both look 100% identical in the face,one has a slammin body,boobs,curves and the whole shibang,now the other is skinny,who are you choosing?

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
i think you guys imagine that girls think like gay men. they don't. skinny is as sexy as muscular. it is all about the aura that you give off. rockers are almost always skinny. movie stars tend to be skinny. the wealthy tend to be thin. buff is what athletes and gay guys are. you wanna get with a gay boy? be buff. you wanna get with a girl? be unique.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
i think you guys imagine that girls think like gay men. they don't. skinny is as sexy as muscular. it is all about the aura that you give off. rockers are almost always skinny. movie stars tend to be skinny. the wealthy tend to be thin. buff is what athletes and gay guys are. you wanna get with a gay boy? be buff. you wanna get with a girl? be unique.
Oh boy......I bet you are too lasy to be dedicated to the gym,health and dieting. Don't speak of what you don't know.

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
blinkwatt said:
I don't know what you are thinking,,but the point I gave you is that there are certain things that women can't deny,it's primal instinct. Looking good helps but trust me,I've been out with guy friends that to women are extremely good looking to women and they only have women eye them. Now muscles, I have seen hot chicks LITERALLY throw themselves at a buddy of mine who was ripped and has decent muscle mass. Women have no choice but to love them it's just a matter of whether or not they will admit it. Think about it,if you had to choose one who would it be;there are twins,both look 100% identical in the face,one has a slammin body,boobs,curves and the whole shibang,now the other is skinny,who are you choosing?
You profess to have an understanding of the evolutionary underpinnings of human primal instinct. I don't buy it.

If your assumption was correct, then it would be profitable for the media to promote a bunch of Arnold Schwarzanegger types in romantic films. Instead, by and large, so-called "prettyboys" are promoted.

Have you seen the wives of international soccer stars? The scrawniest athletes around have the HOTTEST wives of any sport, including sports like football where the players are undoubtedly more muscular.

Sure, there will be some women who have a preference for muscular guys. But as is evidenced by the overwhelming wealth of prettyboys everywhere, compared to the relative poverty of muscleheads, women find the former so much more attractive that they spend a LOT MORE MONEY to see them.

You call it a "primal instinct" to be attracted to lots of muscle, but that's a load of crap. Given the fact that I know you haven't studied evolution in any formal setting, given that I know I could find any number of evolutionary biologists who disagree with you, and given the preponderance of evidence against your muscles=attraction hypothesis, it could only be wishful thinking to suggest that it is a "primal instinct" of most women.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You profess to have an understanding of the evolutionary underpinnings of human primal instinct. I don't buy it.

Name the top 5 things you look for in a women.....

If your assumption was correct, then it would be profitable for the media to promote a bunch of Arnold Schwarzanegger types in romantic films. Instead, by and large, so-called "prettyboys" are promoted.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Vin Diesel considered one of the hottest guys by women? How about Christian Bale? Brad Pitt? I have even heard a couple of chicks talk about Mr. Timberlake going shirtless in his new movie. Funny how they are looked at highly among women.

Have you seen the wives of international soccer stars? The scrawniest athletes around have the HOTTEST wives of any sport, including sports like football where the players are undoubtedly more muscular.

That's your opinoin,I won't argue with it,I find their wives hot as well. You ever think that maybe we think they are more hot then American women just because they are foreign and we don't see their looks in our daily lives? But you can't deny that they are famous & rich which pulls women in.....hmm who said that women couldn't deny that? Have you seen the wives of NFL players? How about NFL Head Coaches,go look at Tony Dungy's wife,and he isn't even in shape. Go look up Jason Sehorn and find his wife. Again they are famous soo they have it made anyway.

You call it a "primal instinct" to be attracted to lots of muscle, but that's a load of crap. Given the fact that I know you haven't studied evolution in any formal setting, given that I know I could find any number of evolutionary biologists who disagree with you, and given the preponderance of evidence against your muscles=attraction hypothesis,it could only be wishful thinking to call it a "primal instinct."
Maybe primal instinct isn't the exact word for it,but let me use myself as an example. I'm going to name the top 5 traits I look for in a women, -decent looking, - loyalty, - NICE BODY,-takes care of herself and -intelligent

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
blinkwatt said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Vin Diesel considered one of the hottest guys by women? How about Christian Bale? Brad Pitt? I have even heard a couple of chicks talk about Mr. Timberlake going shirtless in his new movie. Funny how they are looked at highly among women.
Vin Diesel is the only truly "muscular" guy in that group. The others listed are "fit" but not "buff." And Vin Diesel isn't nearly as popular as his prettyboy counterparts are.

Even among guys, the notion of a "nice body" is subjective. For a male body, the most common trait the women is probably a 6 pack or an ass - not humongous pecs, shoulders, bis, tris, lats, etc. In other words, not "well-built, muscular men" as the thread title suggests.

That is why I have said it before, and will say again, women don't prefer those men, so the original poster's question is invalid.