Why Do Many Women Prefet to Fvuk Well-Built/Muscular Men?

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure those of you who go to gyms have similar testimonies, especially those of you who may have been as skinny as I was. Once you start getting buffy, women who normally didn't seem to give you the time of day start turning around to take second looks at you when you walk by. I had posted something on the forum a while ago questioning the intentions of many married women who go to gyms, and someone responding that several of them go there specifically to meet well-built men to fvuck them. So my question then is, what is it about men who are well-defined, well built and muscular that makes many women prefer to have sex with them? Is it the myth that muscular men are sexually virile, more exciting and adventurous in bed and have good genes that can be passed on to off spring in terms of women looking to have longterm relationships with them?

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Ha, ha, ha. For me, the answer is because they have phat asses. I want a woman whose ass claps in bed, especially during the doggy style position. The sex feels better and more intense, it stimulates and arouses you more, and you *** with power.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
well if it's just second glances, heck, let me say that i take second glances at buff guys.

and no i'm not gay, i'm secure about my straightness, but those buffed up guys do make me take second glances thinking "damn when will i get like that" (i just started going to the gym seriously)

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Same reason guys prefer women with good bodies...they look better naked.

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple

We prefer traits that convey good odds of producing and raising healthy offspring.

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally think looking huge isn't the most attractive look, i prefer to have a bit of muscle on just so i don't look too skinny as i keep my body fat pretty low, its also i bit of a deterent incase someone wants to try and fight me. I suppose women would feel safer being with a muscle bound man. But look at the likes of johny depp for example, he's not muscley and women go crazy over his looks

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A well built physique reflects strength and a whole other bunch of positive qualities that are deemed masculine and thus 'sexy'.

When you're well built your chest sticks out more than the average guys - which makes you look confident, strong, capable, powerful. Most women want to submit in the bedroom and be dominated. They want to be f*cked by a man. They want to feel like women.

For those women who just like the screw well-built guys, why would they chose anyone who wasn't built when it's more than likely the guy who is has more stamina and a better body to feel and look at while he's lurched over her giving her his meat. It's all way too obvious!

The Muscly Jerk

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
musclyjerk said:
A well built physique reflects strength and a whole other bunch of positive qualities that are deemed masculine and thus 'sexy'.

When you're well built your chest sticks out more than the average guys - which makes you look confident, strong, capable, powerful. Most women want to submit in the bedroom and be dominated. They want to be f*cked by a man. They want to feel like women.

For those women who just like the screw well-built guys, why would they chose anyone who wasn't built when it's more than likely the guy who is has more stamina and a better body to feel and look at while he's lurched over her giving her his meat. It's all way too obvious!

The Muscly Jerk
Couldn't have said it better myself...guys, you should ALL be going to the gym and getting buff....it can only help you on your quest to DJ-dom!!

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big muscles are like driving a muscle car...

It might attract some girls who subconsciously "think" it signifies higher testosterone.
But it might turn off other girls who consciously think that you're compensating for a small kak.

I would have to say the top 2 physical turn-on's for women without seeing you naked though are:

Good looks
Deep voice

In other words, if there was a guy who looked like Johnny Depp AND sounded like Barry White...that dude will have some MAJOR attraction.

Then again, Style is not great-looking, only 5'6" and sounds like a phag...and is a successful PUG, so anything's possible, I guess. However, I think his "omega" stature actually helps him score points in COMFORT, if not ATTRACTION. And that is where Mystery says most of the Game is played, anyways...

stumped

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, sometimes I read all the stuff in this forum and come to the realization that if you want to pull some HB8, 9, 10's just get your ass to the gym and get a great body. Simple. When you're well built and defined all the other stuff on these boards doesn't matter much as long as you're not a complete social retard.

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I also have read (think it was in the way of the superior man but have read it other places as well) that the more feminine a woman is more likely she is attracted to the more masculine type, e.g. phsyically musclular, deep voice etc... and the more masculine a woman is the more likely she is going to be attracted to a more feminine looking man. Its also a matter of tastes i suppose.

I think muscle in a man is the equivalent of boobs in women, giant over the top boobs some men love, i think it is a turn off, also no boobs what so ever is a turn off. Like being overly musclular, some women will go crazy over, then some will find it a turn off, but absolutly no muscle what so ever would be a turn off for most.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dunno, haha this subject has been tossed around here and as I've said before, about myself personally, gaining 20lbs has NOT helped me one bit. I feel like I got a lot more attn when I was twirpy than now, when I've got some visible bulk.

I'm sure perception plays a big part of it, and my self-perception has outpaced real-life female perceptions of me by miles. So, in a nutshell, my mind is telling me I should get a lot more female attention than they are giving me. Life sux LOL :moon:

Pappadapolis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women prefer well-built/muscular men because they get horny too. It's more appealing physically, just like a HB is to us. I see big girls that are cute in the face, but I pass a lot of them over for a chick with a smokin' body that aren't as pretty in the face.

What some of the dudes on this site already know, being in shape makes it so much easier to approach women or have women approach you. It also puts you at an advantage because so many dudes are out of shape nowadays. It's primal instinct.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple,we like nice bods,which means big boobs and stunning curves. Now the women would like the same,muscular arms, chest and so on. Now besides the looks it implies alot of other things as well;you care about how you look,your strong,your dedicated and besides who wants spagehetti arms?

md3sign

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
L777 said:
Couldn't have said it better myself...guys, you should ALL be going to the gym and getting buff....it can only help you on your quest to DJ-dom!!
No way, the less dudes go the gym the more pvssy there is for me :rockon:

Seriously though, built = more sex with hotter chicks. I can attest to this frome experience.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guys were meant to have muscles...

every guy should be lifting weights. It doesnt only help you get bigger and stronger but it helps your confidence a ton.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't prefer skinny men. There is something...fragile about them. I like guys with some beef, even a little over weight is all right.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
insidious said:
Dunno, haha this subject has been tossed around here and as I've said before, about myself personally, gaining 20lbs has NOT helped me one bit. I feel like I got a lot more attn when I was twirpy than now, when I've got some visible bulk.

I'm sure perception plays a big part of it, and my self-perception has outpaced real-life female perceptions of me by miles. So, in a nutshell, my mind is telling me I should get a lot more female attention than they are giving me. Life sux LOL :moon:
When it comes to physical stature, women look more at bone structure, which is a better marker of hormone levels and genetics.

That's why height and big bones are so attractive.

Muscles can be pumped up, but bones can't.