Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why are women so broken?

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly, good riddance to the kind of society where fathers/brothers decide and enforce who the women should marry. Once in a while there's an article in the media about such men (usually Pakistani/Indian) who end up killing the young women because they didn't want to marry the guy chosen for them or they found a boyfriend outside their community ... 'honour killing' they call it. Not many things are more barbaric and grotesque than that, IMO.
There will be edge cases. we hear out these edge cases because they are not the normal.
Seatbeats have been know to case deaths in car accidents, but nobody sane would say we need to get rid of them. the same thing with aspirin. or swimming pools and kids.

women were happier in the past when they were given less choice and when society enforced monogamy in relationships.

Secondly, you're assuming the guy doing the alpha widowing is targeting virgins and lying, deceiving and manipulating them in order to have sex and then discards them. That's indeed highly reproachable. But if the guy is a player, in the image of fictional character James Bond or real life men such as Sean Connery, Brad Pitt, George Clooney etc who has sex with women who have been around the block and there's no deceiving involved, then his reputation is not affected at all ... he's seen as a catch.
most men are not James bond. men who are cheaters are not considered a catch by the majority of society... even by today's standards. George Clooney ultimately settle down. he was never considered a cheater. same with Sean Connery and Brad Pitt. I think Jennifer Aniston divorced Brad and not the other way arround.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seatbeats have been know to case deaths in car accidents, but nobody sane would say we need to get rid of them. the same thing with aspirin. or swimming pools and kids.
You're comparing seat belt laws with taking a young woman's liberty away and forcing her to marry a guy that her male relatives chose for her? o_O
women were happier in the past when they were given less choice and when society enforced monogamy in relationships.
That's an illusion, and forcing people to do something 'for their own good' is the road to dictatorship. Furthermore, how can a man be in a relationship with a woman, knowing she was coerced into it? Only a pathetic man would want something like that. :rolleyes:

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's an illusion, and forcing people to do something 'for their own good' is the road to dictatorship. Furthermore, how can a man be in a relationship with a woman, knowing she was coerced into it? Only a pathetic man would want something like that. :rolleyes:
people have freedom to say anything they want in the usa. however, this does not mean they are free them from the consequences. for example you can call someone a liar. you can do that but you are not free from the consequences (that person sues you for libel or defamation, etc)

in the past, for the most part, you were free to be a slut and a cheater. however, society punished you for it. it's not dictatorship when the general society decides they don't want to do anything with you. for example, how most people deal with child abusers/predators. how society doesn't want to have anything to do with them.

after all, basically there was no law that says shotgun weddings must exist. but people did that anyways because those were the ethnic and morals of the time. basically, "you sweet talk my daughter, you fvck her, you knock her up... you fvcking marry her, and commit to her or else I, her uncles, brothers, etc shot your a55." conversely, the woman was pressured to stay married and respect her husband :) e.g, sex was always on the table.

that was how the world works and people were happier about it. dictatorship? no, it's morals and ethics. a girl can be the town bicycle or the guy can be the player, but there were grave consequences dealt by society. people in general were more happy.

Last edited:

NoBiscuits

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine a barbaric world where you can get sued by your own parents for being disobedient. And to make it even more primitive, unmarried women passed 30 are cast out of the village to live alone without a second thought. Oh, what a totalitarian nightmare land that must be! Ruled by a ruthless dictator who wi- oh. It was actually liberal democratic America in the 1700's.

When going through older history's details, I'm often blown away by this. Yes, people were forced to do things they didn't like. Not just pressured, but as Slowhandluke said, forced at gunpoint sometimes. Yes, when poets wrote about duels they meant a real fight to the physical death, not a figure of speech about two men trying to ruin each other's careers. What's lost in Western culture after 1945 is not just the details that are seen by the layman as "brutal," "oppressive," and "dictator," but also how point-blank effective it was at building a healthy society. We've completely lost that discipline.

This thinking was discarded because the name of the game from 1945 onwards was to show off to everyone how "not Hitler" you can be. And, personally, I'm sick of how everything we're allowed to think and do all rests on the foundation of not beng similar to some dead German boogeyman from a hundred years ago. As if his ghost can just come back at any moment and kill us all if we don't say our virtue signals before bed.

Forcing people to do something 'for their own good' is the road to dictatorship.
Is it really? And if yes, so what? I force my dog to pee outside.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're comparing seat belt laws with taking a young woman's liberty away and forcing her to marry a guy that her male relatives chose for her? o_O

Well when you let people do what ever the hell they want like they do nowadays we have near chaos and a failing mating system .People have always needed rules to keep them in check. Most can't self regulate.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This type of liberal thinking & an obsession with so called freedoms, is what has lead to the insane levels of degenracy we see in the Western world today.

Yes force is required sometimes, yes society human beings need a certain degree of control over them..

It's not fair you say.. but what is fair? Is nature fair? Who said you are owed fairness.. Nothing in the entire Universe Is fair. It just is.

A certain degree of control is what keeps societies held together.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If people here want the entire breakdown on why women are broken, then take a weekend to read this book!

It is the first book I recommend to men for understanding all this.

Last edited:

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People just stopped thinking for themselves.

We live (in America) at one off the safest, wealthiest and freetimes ever know to modern and ancient society.

you have the ability to do and go anywhere. The problem is people want it all.

i also think people especially men refuse to change with the times. Not one time in the history of the planet has anything ever devolved or gone backwards. How many men nowadays are wasting their precious time on earth bitter and mad because life isn’t how it used to be.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People just stopped thinking for themselves.

We live (in America) at one off the safest, wealthiest and freetimes ever know to modern and ancient society.

you have the ability to do and go anywhere. The problem is people want it all.

i also think people especially men refuse to change with the times. Not one time in the history of the planet has anything ever devolved or gone backwards. How many men nowadays are wasting their precious time on earth bitter and mad because life isn’t how it used to be.
Hi Smoky,
Have you never read of the Dark Ages after The Roman Galleys returned home,leaving Britain and Northern Europe to the Barbarians?....Plenty of examples of fine cultured Societies being shattered and broken by invaders all over the World in fact All Civilisations have a use by date!

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm late thirties know quite a lot of women, family, friends, female clients.

An overwhelming proportion of women around this age are mentally f ked, they all seem to have some sort of mental illness or some sort condition.

Anyone else observed this?

Why do you think all their brains broke?
Social media and the pandemic have had terrible effects on human behavior, but especially so among women. They have been brainwashed to believe that they can "do it all" and become happy by behaving selfishly and competing with the "enemy": men. The social fabric that has held us together for generations is beginning to degrade and a swing in the other direction (traditional values) is imminent.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexual revolution.

Once you give women power to sleep with whomever they want when they are most fertile without consequences, destroys them and the fabric of the community.

Why do you think marriage was created? To keep women in check, not men. Otherwise the top Alpha Men and Kings would continue to stack up on wives and create offspring while the Beta Suckers would be left in the cold.

And when Beta men got no family -> got no incentive to work -> society doesn’t produce;

Rock on!

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If people here want the entire breakdown on why women are broken, then take a weekend to read this book!

It is the first book I recommend to men for understanding all this.

This looks like a good read. I think I will get it. Thanks.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexual revolution.

Once you give women power to sleep with whomever they want when they are most fertile without consequences, destroys them and the fabric of the community.

Why do you think marriage was created? To keep women in check, not men. Otherwise the top Alpha Men and Kings would continue to stack up on wives and create offspring while the Beta Suckers would be left in the cold.

And when Beta men got no family -> got no incentive to work -> society doesn’t produce;

Rock on!
The Muslims & Islam understands female nature.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the break up of the family unit & single moms raising children is a massive contributer to this current wave of Broken/Damaged girls.

Taking multiple cawks especially when they are young, leaves thes girls damaged for life.

kuteguy

Reaction score
Women are generally neurotic, selfish, self-centered, narcissistic, childish. Modern society has given them a free pass to be more so and more openly. When they are young, they get a lot of attention (their SMV is high). As they (men or women) get older, their neurosis gets more pronounced. Men are taught to take responsibility, and so a man knows that if something is not working then he has to be the catalyst for change [for himself, for a better life]. Women ALMOST never take responsibility. The idea that they might need to change themselves, improve almost never even enters their mind!

I have 95%+ of my friend's circle as women. I connect with women a lot easier because I am quite a deeper empathetic thinker. I am yet to EVER meet a woman who looks at herself in the mirror and says 'if I want my reality to change, then I need to change'. They usually blame the men, have REALLY HIGH UNREALISTIC expectations. I have some UGLY friends (3s and 4s, let's say) that want a guy who is a minimum 8 or 9! It kind of makes sense because women these days are masculinised and they want a 'pretty boy' as a prize for having their own money, their own careers, and being independent women. But it doesn't work like that ... men will never choose a financial/career stable woman OVER a woman with looks. Looks trumps every other dimension of another woman (that is not to say we ALSO don't want an emotionally stable, intelligent woman - of course we also want an attractive girl to be emotionally stable; other we will just pump and dump).

So this leads to women not accepting reality and being bitter about the dating market.. waiting for that 10/10 to come, and as a result be bit*** to men that don't meet the 10/10 criteria. Because the women are so worth it ..

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm late thirties know quite a lot of women, family, friends, female clients.

An overwhelming proportion of women around this age are mentally f ked, they all seem to have some sort of mental illness or some sort condition.

Anyone else observed this?

Why do you think all their brains broke?
Their female operating system's decision making runs on "feelings" and that makes them unstable by default. Managing your life out from what you feel "right now" is without the guidance of a leader a guaranteed path to issues down the road.

Add feminism to that and you have a certified train wreck. :devil:

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Running on emotions without any system for accountability. This is where we end up. This is why we can't have nice things! :p