Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why are women so broken?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are broken and this is why.

Single Mother Households

Its a well know fact single mom households produce the most criminals/degenerates in society.. The vast majority of men/criminals in jail are raised in single mother households.

The opposite side of the coin is, the girls raised in single mother household, more often will turn out to be the crazy, broken Slvt types.

Most girls are broken/crazy due to experiencing trauma.. This trauma is usually sexual abuse or and getting ran through by lots of different men at a very young age.

Females are terrible decision makers, therefore without guidance of a strong masculine father, they end up making horrible choices in men.

They also have absolutely no idea on how to respect a man.

This constant cycle of toxic relationships, breakups, and high body counts, breaks these girls, often they end up taking antidepressants.

Add to the mixture, feminism & the media prompting degenracy in females & you end up in a sick society.
Gold! Big facts.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro exactly. I think the manosphere is almost as solopsistic as the females they admonish. Ask a female about their dating experience. You will be amazed at how pathetic men are.

I was one of those not so good men when I was slightly younger. Up until my mid 30s I was a big time womanizer, broke, cheater, had a temper, liar and non commital. I had to do a lot of work to be somewhat a catch.

Good people are rare.

The problem is, due to the dating market being littered with damaged broken woman these days, being an upright, honest good man, can often get you completely f#cked over by females.

You won't believe, how many of these chicks respond negatively to good men and respond positively, to the liar, to the cheater, to the emotionaly unavailable.

The key is to, vet vet like, so you ensure only a healthy woman is coming into your life.

NoBiscuits

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro exactly. I think the manosphere is almost as solopsistic as the females they admonish. Ask a female about their dating experience. You will be amazed at how pathetic men are.
Yeah, I've starting considering that maybe the self-improvement addicted grindset gymbro willpower willpower type of man is the male equivalent to going crazy because the lack of a stable family hasn't soothed natural instincts.

Assuming an average age of 40 or so, if most men in the manosphere had the legal, religious, and cultural backing to be able to get married and start normal families at age 20 then those children would today be adults and self-sufficient. We'd then be free to find our place in the world and grow as men just like how we did in our 20's, only with a gigantic load off our minds.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I've starting considering that maybe the self-improvement addicted grindset gymbro willpower willpower type of man is the male equivalent to going crazy because the lack of a stable family hasn't soothed natural instincts.

Assuming an average age of 40 or so, if most men in the manosphere had the legal, religious, and cultural backing to be able to get married and start normal families at age 20 then those children would today be adults and self-sufficient. We'd then be free to find our place in the world and grow as men just like how we did in our 20's, only with a gigantic load off our minds.
Spot on!

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I broke them. Alpha widowed. Sorry about that.
In some countries, you would get stoned to death :) a generation ago, the fathers or brothers of these women would come over and give you a beat down; and then society would call you a philanderer/cad and exclude you from almost all social circles. You would then be regulated to dating the town bicycle(s). No respectable women would like to be seen in public with you; employers would also not hire you if they knew about your reputation - most did because the internet did not exist and you found your job mostly thorough personal contacts/personal networks.

Lucky for you, those times have passed. Now, we just have average men asking "why are women so broken?" :) hahahahahaha The average man has become somewhat of a pu55y in all honesty.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In some countries, you would get stoned to death :) a generation ago, the fathers or brothers of these women would come over and give you a beat down; and then society would call you a philanderer and exclude you from almost all social circles. You would then be regulated to dating the town bicycle(s). No respectable women would like to be seen in public with you; employers would also not hire you if they knew about your reputation - most did because the internet did not exist and you found your job mostly thorough personal contacts/personal networks.

Lucky for you, those times have passed. Now, we just have average men asking "why are women so broken?" :) hahahahahaha The average man has become somewhat of a pu55y in all honesty.
Damn. I never thought of it this way. I kind of thought that womanizers would be looked at in a respected way. As something impressive. I did not know that society guarded against these guys. I totally understand why. Thanks for this.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn. I never thought of it this way. I kind of thought that womanizers would be looked at in a respected way. As something impressive. I did not know that society guarded against these guys. I totally understand why. Thanks for this.
Actually even in the West, when men had authority over wives and daughters, men would approach either at their own peril! And a community would get behind a husband/father who dealt with an interloper. Some guy who screwed another’s wife or tried to “game” his daughter might be in a fight for his life! And law enforcement would tacitly turn a blind eye!

Men used to kill for their families. Now they have to call lawyers.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pharmaceuticals, government narratives, the real-people-in-power's agendas, culture, environment, etc. There are all factors people, not just women, are mentally unstable and "broken".

We live in a society set on oppressing people from every angle. The fight is simple: Trick them into believing they have the freedom to choose with the right hand and take away any potential and power to an individual with the left hand. Magic!

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not always.
anecdotal:

Womanizers were never held up to high esteem. Certainly, specific sect of society looked up to them, but in general, they were considered scum. It's like out law bikers of the past. People may think they are cool, but in real life, during their time period, the majority of society really hated bikers; considered them parasites, the dregs of society, etc. It's through romantic rose color glasses that people look back in history. In the past, if you cheated in your marriage (regardless if it was a fellow employee OR NOT) 99.9% of the time you lost your job; HR did not protect your butt. There was no blue haired single woman yelling out "you go gurl" to her female, post wall, friends giving you the pass.

Western society is changing so fast. But usually, it's a pendulum.. Things will change the other way. To many unhappy people for it not too... society will re-learn what has been known for centuries that having women sleeping around with a small group of men is not healthy.

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope if you go to some South East Asian countries, men in those communities are super protective of there daughters/wives.

You alpha widow a chick outhere, pump and dump her... Bro you best pack your shyte and leave the country ASAP, because them Boyz are coming for you ARMED in most cases!

Family honour/daughters/sister's honour is a huge deal outhere.

In the West fathers are taking a cut, from daughter's earnings, selling her butt hole pictures on only fans.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to think this way. I still do but realize that men are almost as broken. We dont notice it because we dont date men.
There are men that have no ambition, alchohol addictions, criminality issues, fat, insecure etc.

A normal well adjusted cool dude is rare. If you are one be proud of yourself. Keep striving to be the best version of you.

This is why its such a mistake for a woman to leave a good man. Good people in general are difficult to find.
This is why I take a lot of stuff I read even on here with a grain of salt, there lot of dudes out here cheating, lying, beating their girlfriends then come online and painting the narrative that they are the victims. Trust me it's some grimy dudes out here too

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the West fathers are taking a cut, from daughter's earnings, selling her butt hole pictures on only fans.
If you have created her, you deserve your piece of the pie. :rofl:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I take a lot of stuff I read even on here with a grain of salt, there lot of dudes out here cheating, lying, beating their girlfriends then come online and painting the narrative that they are the victims. Trust me it's some grimy dudes out here too
It's true.. lots of toxic dudes on here.. Guess what though, they often do better with females than the good guy lol

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems to be a huge increase in females on anti depressants these days, is it likely these meds are causing long term psychological damage in women?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Well given common long-term side effects vary depending on the class of antidepressant but may include weight gain, sexual dysfunction, sleep disturbances, and gastrointestinal issues, I’d say yes it changes people.

A cursory search didn’t yield and longitudinal studies that were peer reviewed.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In some countries, you would get stoned to death :) a generation ago, the fathers or brothers of these women would come over and give you a beat down; and then society would call you a philanderer/cad and exclude you from almost all social circles. You would then be regulated to dating the town bicycle(s). No respectable women would like to be seen in public with you; employers would also not hire you if they knew about your reputation - most did because the internet did not exist and you found your job mostly thorough personal contacts/personal networks.
Firstly, good riddance to the kind of society where fathers/brothers decide and enforce who the women should marry. Once in a while there's an article in the media about such men (usually Pakistani/Indian) who end up killing the young women because they didn't want to marry the guy chosen for them or they found a boyfriend outside their community ... 'honour killing' they call it. Not many things are more barbaric and grotesque than that, IMO.

Secondly, you're assuming the guy doing the alpha widowing is targeting virgins and lying, deceiving and manipulating them in order to have sex and then discards them. That's indeed highly reproachable. But if the guy is a player, in the image of fictional character James Bond or real life men such as Sean Connery, Brad Pitt, George Clooney etc who has sex with women who have been around the block and there's no deceiving involved, then his reputation is not affected at all ... he's seen as a catch.