Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why are women so broken?

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think female contraception also plays a significant part. The almost of women effected mentally / unstable due to this is not something to be ignored.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Our society in general is mostly weak-minded, helpless people. Men and women. But as to women, they are brainwashed by our society and media (men are as well to a lesser extent). But when it comes to hot women specifically - they are warped mentally by social media where they can go take a sh1t and put it on tiktok and every thirsty, pathetic male will give her validation for it. It interferes with their ability to pair bond or have much of an attention span in general.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think female contraception also plays a significant part. The almost of women effected mentally / unstable due to this is not something to be ignored.
The Pill was the big line where everything split. It brought in an era of responsibility-free sex. Women no longer had to be guardians of their womb, and were free to start riding the carousel.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Why do you think all their brains broke?
They got bad advice (mainly from "feminism" and other women), opened their legs before marriage, got pumped & ghosted, became alpha-widows, rode the carousel, and lost their ability to pair-bond.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are broken, men are broken, the culture is broken, society is broken, everything is broken.
Yes, fact.

Although there are several causes for the destruction of the West, I’ve concluded that feminism is one of the biggest culprits.

Folks, educate yourselves, read these books , and learn something: that feminism, even though it provides the means to be a “Don Juan,” spin plates, and pump and dump, is a civilization- and man-destroying death movement.

Sexual Utopia in Power: the Feminist Revolt Against Civilization by Dr. F. Roger Devlin

Taken into Custody: The War Against Fathers, Marriage, and the Family by Dr. Stephen Baskerville

The Feminist Lie: It Was Never About Equality by Bob Lewis

The Garbage Generation by Dr. Daniel Amneus

Men imprisoned, fired from jobs, military careers and professions wrecked, having their kids kidnapped because of made-up torts and crimes? That’s feminism!

Young booted out of universities before a kangaroo tribunal made up of professional simps and feminists (nearly all academic bureaucrats) because of false rape charges? That’s feminism!

Men incarcerated because of unaffordable child-support payments. That’s feminism.

Bat****, drug-using, jaded, vulgar, alcohol abusing, whorish women unfit for motherhood (a significant chunk of them these days) or marriage. That’s feminism.

A gynocentric educational system that labels rambunctious boys with made-up or stigmatizes them for temporary ones. Feminism!

Broken homes and no-fault divorce. Feminism!

The erosion of male spaces. Feminism!

Removal of male authority over daughter and wives. Feminism!

And so on and so on.

Go down the rabbit hole and see for yourself fellas.

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are broken and this is why.

Single Mother Households

Its a well know fact single mom households produce the most criminals/degenerates in society.. The vast majority of men/criminals in jail are raised in single mother households.

The opposite side of the coin is, the girls raised in single mother household, more often will turn out to be the crazy, broken Slvt types.

Most girls are broken/crazy due to experiencing trauma.. This trauma is usually sexual abuse or and getting ran through by lots of different men at a very young age.

Females are terrible decision makers, therefore without guidance of a strong masculine father, they end up making horrible choices in men.

They also have absolutely no idea on how to respect a man.

This constant cycle of toxic relationships, breakups, and high body counts, breaks these girls, often they end up taking antidepressants.

Add to the mixture, feminism & the media prompting degenracy in females & you end up in a sick society.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The switch of gender roles. Single mom households. Broken families. No male role model. Nanny state and gov't safety net. Take your pick.
The break-up of the family, single moms.. this is where most crazy biches come from!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because they chose to break themselves and will continue to do so. They could turn it around if they wanted to but they refuse to accept their faults and do better. Men do the work to improve themselves, women don’t.
Pain is a massive motivation to do the work to improve.

After a break up, us men experience immense pain and loneliness.. We go through pain for months and even years.

We never want to experience this immense pain ever again, this is what motivates us to improve and be better people, so we never have to go through hell ever again.

Females?
One relationship ends, they immediately monkey branch to another relationship & bypass the entire pain/personal growth process.. Therefore they remain the broken toxic narcissist people they always where and will remain.

Pain and misery is what forces change and improvements.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Females are terrible decision makers, therefore without guidance of a strong masculine father, they end up making horrible choices in men.
It would put a severe crimp in opportunities for DJ’ing, but having daughters once again under the thumb of their fathers and brothers (including surveillance and approval and introductionof who “talks” to them) would correct this society-wrecking blunder called feminism.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an issue that you will see with both sexes, but it's also far more common with the younger generations for sure. I've posted about this before, but for quite a long time now it's been a cultural norm to over diagnose, medicate and put labels on children as they are growing up. A young boy that struggles to sit still in a classroom will be labeled as having ADHD for instance. A child who perhaps is a bit shy and awkward will be labeled as being Autistic. There are tons of different examples like this and the end result is you often are left with children and teens that are heavily medicated. A lot of these drugs probably mess with your hormones and brain chemistry to the point where you might actually be dependent upon them to where you are being medicated for life. I personally believe that the push for this was just to boost pharmaceutical sales with no real regard for the health and well being of those being forced to take these drugs.

Another cultural factor that I think is at play is how oversensitive many people have become. Concepts like safe spaces for instance didn't exist when I was growing up. There's also this narrative that any kind of joke or comment can be perceived as racist, sexist, homophobic, etc. When children and teens grow up around this they become oversensitive to the point where they perceive any kind of slight or criticism as offensive. You are essentially left with individuals that have poor emotional coping skills that struggle in the real world.

With your comment pertaining to women specifically, this has more to do with the dating culture. The struggles of men and women in the dating market are very different from one another. A totally average guy is very likely to have a difficult time getting a date, let alone a relationship. However, women experience sheer overabundance to the point where the end result is they end up single and alone as well, though the mechanism is different behind this. They go around chasing some "Chad" type that just pumped and dumped her because they think that's their actual league. Meanwhile, they are regularly rejecting men around their level that would happily "wife them up". The end result of all of this is you have a large swath of individuals that are increasingly becoming more lonely and isolated, a trend that has been going on for quite a long time.

Last edited:

NoBiscuits

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Although there are several causes for the destruction of the West, I’ve concluded that feminism is one of the biggest culprits.
I'm surprised James Burham's Suicide of the West was not on that list. He suggested Liberalism as the root cause.
Neither is Oswald Spengler's Decline of the West. (link is not original work, but simplified since the original is a difficult read). He suggested secularism and Faustian spirit was to blame.
Thomas Carlyle's Latter Day Pamphlets isn't on there either. He suggested democracy, industrialization, and nomadism were major causes.
Textos by Nicolas Gomez Davilia, The Greatness and Decadence of Gluttony by Laurendo Gomez, and other early 20th century South American reactionaries are missing. They suggest loss of Christianity.
Early 20th century anti-modern writers from Hungary, Poland, and Czechoslovakia are not on this list either. Multiple authors, but they generally suggest automation towards effiiciency, modernity / anti-traditionalism, and the centralization of power in nation states as causes.
No Italians and Germans after WWII? Julius Evola in Ride the Tiger suggests Marxism, Exisitentialism, Psychoanalysis, and Darwinism as the root causes of decay.
Not even a TS. Eliot poem?

If your Red Pill ended with just anti-feminism, then you my friend got a weak dose.

FYI, academia got centralized in Russia after the USSR (and its satellite states after WWII), China after the CCP, and Western Europe plus the Anglosphere after WWII. After these time periods, universities functioned more like consensus making machines and stay that way today. Early 20th century was the last time a different perspective was allowed which we can still relate to.
It's the last chance to see what highly intelligent professional researchers had to say about the bad direction the world was heading towards, resulting in many of the problems we experience today (feminism being only one of them).

Last edited:

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm surprised James Burham's Suicide of the West was not on that list.
Neither is Oswald Spengler's Decline of the West. (link is not original work, but simplified since the original is a difficult read).
Thomas Carlyle's Latter Day Pamphlets isn't on there either.
Textos by Nicolas Gomez Davilia, The Greatness and Decadence of Gluttony by Laurendo Gomez, and other early 20th century South American reactionaries are missing.
Early 20th century anti-modern writers from Italy, Germany, Hungary, Poland, and Czechoslovakia are not on this list either.
Not even a TS. Eliot poem?

If your Red Pill ended with just anti-feminism, then you my friend got a weak dose.
Thanks for your post. I said it is just ONE element ruining the west. I am quite a red-pilled man, but will not mention all my red-pills on here, and judging from the titles you mentioned, which I’m familiar with, you likely know why.

NoBiscuits

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your post. I said it is just ONE element ruining the west. I am quite a red-pilled man, but will not mention all my red-pills on here, and judging from the titles you mentioned, which I’m familiar with, you likely know why.
Gotcha. I edited more information to the post you quoted so others don't jump in blind.
Good to see others pushing themselves towards finding real answers and thinking more broadly.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotcha. I edited more information to the post you quoted so others don't jump in blind.
Good to see others pushing themselves towards finding real answers and thinking more broadly.
Thank you!

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm late thirties know quite a lot of women, family, friends, female clients.

An overwhelming proportion of women around this age are mentally f ked, they all seem to have some sort of mental illness or some sort condition.

Anyone else observed this?

Why do you think all their brains broke?
I used to think this way. I still do but realize that men are almost as broken. We dont notice it because we dont date men.
There are men that have no ambition, alchohol addictions, criminality issues, fat, insecure etc.

A normal well adjusted cool dude is rare. If you are one be proud of yourself. Keep striving to be the best version of you.

This is why its such a mistake for a woman to leave a good man. Good people in general are difficult to find.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys debate about women being f8cked, and there is a good observation

How about men? Most men are just as f8cked

If a woman can be a kitty for one guy and a total b1tch to another one, then it means that women are so because most guys are pathetic

Look around you for each woman that is f8cked in the head you will find another guy that is equally f8cked

Even on this forum, just like other similar ones, most of the guys who are complaining are f8cked in the head one way or the other
Bro exactly. I think the manosphere is almost as solopsistic as the females they admonish. Ask a female about their dating experience. You will be amazed at how pathetic men are.

I was one of those not so good men when I was slightly younger. Up until my mid 30s I was a big time womanizer, broke, cheater, had a temper, liar and non commital. I had to do a lot of work to be somewhat a catch.

Good people are rare.