Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where are the bitcoin lovers now?

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AI is going to be massive, IMO...

Fetch, Rose and GRT are good options for that...Near likely will still do a 10x from where it's at by the end of the cycle but I had so much of it at rock bottom prices and dumped it...wishing I would have held onto it like I did with Trias...

That's my goal now...long term planning rather than short term moves.

I easily should be a multi millionaire by now if I did things properly and it's all common sense stuff. Instead I am about breakeven or a little under due to stupidity. But apparently most of the people who have made it big were in the same boat during their first cycle and they learned what to do and what not to do and then were properly prepared the next time it came around.

Solid chains are always going to do well...

LINK, DOT, ATOM, AVAX, etc are all pretty good bets. Feel confident those will hit ATH during this cycle.

I've got a lot of DOT and ATOM staking and a lot of GLMR, ASTR and ACA staking from the parachain auctions back in 2021 that I participated in...I think those are going to pay off as well.

Right now I accumulating BLOK like a madman...it's about to blow. About the most perfect monthly chart you could ask for.

So many coins have already 3-5-10+ x'd from their lows and we haven't even gotten close to alt season yet...it is going to be epic. Most will still 5-10-20+x from where they are now.
You lose money on your first cycle but learn how not to f-it up.

You make some decent money of your second cycle and learn self control and ruthlessness.

You make life/wife changing gains in your third cycle.

That's the consensus.

In my opinion this is the last cycle to make it as a retailer before legacy finance and governments get too oppressive.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You lose money on your first cycle but learn how not to f-it up.

You make some decent money of your second cycle and learn self control and ruthlessness.

You make life/wife changing gains in your third cycle.

That's the consensus.

In my opinion this is the last cycle to make it as a retailer before legacy finance and governments get too oppressive.
Some truth to this, a couple caveats though. You have to stay consistent and accumulate in the bear markets, that is what sets up the huge returns in the upcoming bull market. You also have to adjust your strategy and not just go for the lottery ticket low caps and have a non tradeable stock of btc/eth that you take profits into. You may hit a few, but those bad risk habits are going to wipe you out at some point.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
BTC.D keeps climbing and shows no signs of slowing down on the 1M chart.

Last cycle topped out around 73%, currently we are at 54%, up from a cycle low of 37%.

BTC dominance is another metric you can use to gauge how close you are to the cycle top...the closer that number gets to 75%, the closer you'll be to the cycle top and then it's alt season again...which is crazy since almost all alts have already gone 3-5-10+x from their cycle lows.

In general at this point, BTC will out perform most alts, dollar for dollar. Once it peaks and then starts to decline, alta start out performing BTC.

Can use this to maximize returns as BTC generally will provide a more favorable "bang for the buck" now.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Interesting thoughts is that this could be a conclusion to the 2020 cycle creating a "blow-off" top that never happened...then it would be a quicker explosion and subsequent decline...

Potential valid points to consider. I'm not a believe in this, but at the end of the day it's something you have to keep in the back of your mind as it unfolds.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting thoughts is that this could be a conclusion to the 2020 cycle creating a "blow-off" top that never happened...then it would be a quicker explosion and subsequent decline...

Potential valid points to consider. I'm not a believe in this, but at the end of the day it's something you have to keep in the back of your mind as it unfolds.
Bob Loukas has been talking about the possibility of a left translated cycle for a while now, if price doesn't slow down a bit certainly a good possibility. So much money has started to and will continue to flow in, it is really anyones guess what happens to price in the relative short term. Personal strategy is just sit in my positions and let the market dictate future actions. If things go parabolic, I'll start pulling cash out of my alt positions for some quality of life upgrades. If Bitcoin becomes a standard portfolio allocation and we are hitting the bend in the adoption curve, very possible we have a good 5+yrs trending upwards with a lot of volatility both ways

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bob Loukas has been talking about the possibility of a left translated cycle for a while now, if price doesn't slow down a bit certainly a good possibility. So much money has started to and will continue to flow in, it is really anyones guess what happens to price in the relative short term. Personal strategy is just sit in my positions and let the market dictate future actions. If things go parabolic, I'll start pulling cash out of my alt positions for some quality of life upgrades. If Bitcoin becomes a standard portfolio allocation and we are hitting the bend in the adoption curve, very possible we have a good 5+yrs trending upwards with a lot of volatility both ways
My personal opinion on this, it's a long one.

BTC has rapidly matured and is now past the 1 trillion dollar market cap. With each cycle we are seeing both diminishing returns/gains and diminished downside volatility. Peak of 2021 at 69k we tanked to roughly 16k, previous cycle was 20k to 3kish. We will have to see how this market plays out, but it could peak at say 150k and retrace to 60k during the bear market. Volatility like this would actually not be all that unusual in even the traditional stock market.

However, the huge new variable to consider is the ETF demand. I personally believe that between now and 2030 we will see tradfi getting more and more into BTC. First we have the ETFs, then it could be something where basic 401ks or other retirement funds allocate percentages of portfolios into BTC. Traditional banks may begin to actually buy and hold it or possibly even lend against it. I basically see an asset where it may steadily grow over time with each cycle but become less and less volatile to the downside.

I don't see BTC just going up constantly, it will have corrections and cooling off periods when people get too greedy. However, long-long term it is obvious that this asset has just been steadily increasing since it's inception and I believe it will continue to do so.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My personal opinion on this, it's a long one.

BTC has rapidly matured and is now past the 1 trillion dollar market cap. With each cycle we are seeing both diminishing returns/gains and diminished downside volatility. Peak of 2021 at 69k we tanked to roughly 16k, previous cycle was 20k to 3kish. We will have to see how this market plays out, but it could peak at say 150k and retrace to 60k during the bear market. Volatility like this would actually not be all that unusual in even the traditional stock market.

However, the huge new variable to consider is the ETF demand. I personally believe that between now and 2030 we will see tradfi getting more and more into BTC. First we have the ETFs, then it could be something where basic 401ks or other retirement funds allocate percentages of portfolios into BTC. Traditional banks may begin to actually buy and hold it or possibly even lend against it. I basically see an asset where it may steadily grow over time with each cycle but become less and less volatile to the downside.

I don't see BTC just going up constantly, it will have corrections and cooling off periods when people get too greedy. However, long-long term it is obvious that this asset has just been steadily increasing since it's inception and I believe it will continue to do so.
Definitely will be major corrections and bear markets. What I am unsure about is if we get a parabolic movie over the next 3-6months then a prolonged correction or does it follow the standard cycle and play out to end of 2025 or longer. If btc does become a standard allocation, even a 3-5% standard position, that puts it well into 7 figures. Ultimately I have no idea haha Just going to let the market come to me and enjoy the ride. Feel very fortunate to be ahead of the curve on this

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have about .01762 shares of BTC and I bought at the average price of $30,000 over the last two years. I am up about $750.00 on it.

Part of me wants to cash in and take my profits but the other part of me feels it's going to skyrocket past 100K by the end of the year.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have about .01762 shares of BTC and I bought at the average price of $30,000 over the last two years. I am up about $750.00 on it.

Part of me wants to cash in and take my profits but the other part of me feels it's going to skyrocket past 100K by the end of the year.
Personal opinion is hold it for the long term, set up an auto DCA even if small and don't touch it for at least 5+yrs

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bro, no offense but I would never even bother taking profit with such a small investment. You also aren't factoring in having to pay capital gains taxes. If I was in your position and wanted to use crypto as a means to flip for profit, I'd definitely consider going into alts. BTC long term will do incredibly well, @jaygreenb will agree with me that the best way to treat this asset is like that of a savings account that you steadily add to and hold. I've been in crypto since 2018 and have 0 plans of selling any of my actual BTC but will definitely take profits on alts. IF you understand the fundamentals behind BTC and why institutions are interested in it, you will realize that it is a great store of longer term wealth that will protect you from inflation. Sure, there has been a tremendous amount of volatility but with each halving cycle this will slowly diminish. We may eventually get to a point in the not too distant future where a move from the absolute bottom of the bear market to the top of the following bull cycle is maybe a 50% move.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some truth to this, a couple caveats though. You have to stay consistent and accumulate in the bear markets, that is what sets up the huge returns in the upcoming bull market. You also have to adjust your strategy and not just go for the lottery ticket low caps and have a non tradeable stock of btc/eth that you take profits into. You may hit a few, but those bad risk habits are going to wipe you out at some point.
Most retail investors literally go all in on lower cap alts with this idea of them making 100x gains. However, they typically buy when the bull run is already underway and are getting into high risk territory that eventually leads to them getting dumped on, forcing them to capitulate at a heavy loss.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Working on building an arbitrage bot...will update on progress. Not sure why I haven't thought of this before.

Found a few that I am going to use as a basis for improvements. One is a live bot, the other runs simulations that I can use to test prior to going live.

Pretty clear these are both fairly amateurish pieces of code, but it saves reinventing the wheel.

Going to convert native python into Cython which is C++ wrapped in Python functions to monumentally improve speed and performance.

Then need to get rid of hard coded token lists/pairings and dynamically get them from UniSwap's public API to ensure always have the most up to date lists available. Will then filter based on what I need/want in terms of pairings, liquidity, networks etc.

Will look to see if there are similar features on other networks I can leverage to broaden the scope of the bot.

Will report back once these are completed and working properly as to the extent of networks I am able to loop into this dynamically.

Last edited: