Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where are the bitcoin lovers now?

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Solomon

I don't think it would be possible for one specific company like Blackrock to be able to control enough of the supply of BTC to totally control and manipulate it, for reasons @jaygreenb and I have mentioned. There are retail holders with strong conviction in this asset class that will very likely not sell at all, and they themselves represent a good sized portion of BTC being held. Again, I just see this as another vessel of which these institutions are looking to just enter into the space to make money, as they recognize that there is growing interest in BTC and crypto as a whole.

@Solomon and @jaygreenb

Trump: The life of our country is at stake (youtube.com)

I watched this clip from FOX last night on youtube where the question of CBDCs is brought up to Trump and then it specifically is directed towards BTC, it starts @ 3:20 if you want to skip right to it. Vivek Ramaswamy has discussed BTC several times but now this question is being openly mentioned on mainstream media towards THE presidential candidate of the U.S Republican party. This is a big deal and even just 4 years ago you would have NEVER imagined something like this ever happening.
Agree, because retail and the general public had such a head start, I think we are way past the tipping point of being able to take the power and influence away from current long term holders. Personally, it is a hill I am willing to die on, I think it is that important not just for myself but society.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do agree though the old tradfi guard will try to keep their power and try to acquire as much influence and control that they can, just not sure that will be possible with the points already made on this thread. If this is truly a paradigm shift new groups will gain influence and old ones will lose it. This is one of the only times in history Retail has a head start on those in power
Can't disagree with this, unfortunately, a lot of people have no clue what is about to happen it's truly scary. The average person really will be pissed. Crypto is now globally well-known it's not a fringe or niche sector anymore. There will be a lot of people mad that they didn't buy in earlier once they flip "The switch"

In the future it's best not tell people that you own crypto, or how you made your Millions (or even Billions) it's best to be quiet and help from the background as much as you can. We are entering an era in human history never seen before and some people will go ape**** and expect crime and scamming to be at all-time high

Cheers

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't disagree with this, unfortunately, a lot of people have no clue what is about to happen it's truly scary. The average person really will be pissed. Crypto is now globally well-known it's not a fringe or niche sector anymore. There will be a lot of people mad that they didn't buy in earlier once they flip "The switch"

In the future it's best not tell people that you own crypto, or how you made your Millions (or even Billions) it's best to be quiet and help from the background as much as you can. We are entering an era in human history never seen before and some people will go ape**** and expect crime and scamming to be at all-time high

Cheers
Agree, besides people I am close with and here, I really do not discuss much publicly unless approached . First couple years it was all I could talk about. lol Also, have some pretty good protocols for security and access too. Going to be a lot of desperate people out there.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Solomon and @jaygreenb

I'm not sure if you guys will fully agree with this, but here is my newer take on the current situation with BTC.

I think the goal of this ETF from big players like Blackrock, Fidelity and other wall street and tradfi institutions isn't so much to crash BTC but something else.

As I mentioned earlier, BTC itself is held by a very small percentage of the WORLD population. Those with anything more than .1 BTC are around a few million individuals, it's hard to specifically quantify this number due to things like multiple wallets, etc. These are very rare individuals and the overwhelming majority of common people own tiny amounts of BTC or none at all. I don't think that these institutions are trying to get these retail investors to sell, at this point I just don't think that is even in the cards. There's no way they can really take the BTC from these investors, so that is off the table.

However, I think what the goal is involves controlling whatever BTC is available on the market, will be mined, etc. It could be where you can't buy BTC on coinbase and send it to a private wallet, instead you have to purchase it through an ETF. This is a similar idea you will see with gold for instance. I think the idea is simply to have control over as much of the BTC supply as possible while preventing further decentralization. Whether through regulatory practices or sheer price, the average person is just not going to be able to buy an appreciable amount of BTC that they can then take off of the network and put into cold storage.

This ETF stuff can allow these institutions to offer BTC as part of an investment portfolio that they can also make profit off of from fees. Blackrock and these others are basically in it to make money for themselves while preventing the common people from having control of their assets.

Last edited:

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Solomon and @jaygreenb

I'm not sure if you guys will fully agree with this, but here is my newer take on the current situation with BTC.

I think the goal of this ETF from big players like Blackrock, Fidelity and other wall street and tradfi institutions isn't so much to crash BTC but something else.

As I mentioned earlier, BTC itself is held by a very small percentage of the WORLD population. Those with anything more than .1 BTC are around a few million individuals, it's hard to specifically quantify this number due to things like multiple wallets, etc. These are very rare individuals and the overwhelming majority of common people own tiny amounts of BTC or none at all. I don't think that these institutions are trying to get these retail investors to sell, at this point I just don't think that is even in the cards. There's no way they can really take the BTC from these investors, so that is off the table.

However, I think what the goal is involves controlling whatever BTC is available on the market, will be mined, etc. It could be where you can't buy BTC on coinbase and send it to a private wallet, instead you have to purchase it through an ETF. This is a similar idea you will see with gold for instance. I think the idea is simply to have control over as much of the BTC supply as possible while preventing further decentralization. Whether through regulatory practices or sheer price, the average person is just not going to be able to buy an appreciable amount of BTC that they can then take off of the network and put into cold storage.

This ETF stuff can allow these institutions to offer BTC as part of an investment portfolio that they can also make profit off of from fees. Blackrock and these others are basically in it to make money for themselves while preventing the common people from having control of their assets.
@Solomon and @jaygreenb

At this point everything is possbile.

There could even be the chance for parallel markets, one for institutions and one for private entitities.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Solomon and @jaygreenb

A ton of unknowns and corporate and govt fomo going to make things interesting. Countries are already building their own mining operations and do not think those are going to be available to the blackrocks and fidelities since they will want it for themselves. We are all really just making our best guesses at this point and positioning accordingly. There are so many unknown variables and things can take decades to play out. A big x factor in all of this I believe is in third world countries and areas where there will be collapsing currencies and hyper inflation. If day to day payment rails continue to grow could change a lot of use dynamics if embraced out of necessity. Either way, feel very fortunate to be in the positions we are with all this in front of us

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At this point everything is possbile.

There could even be the chance for parallel markets, one for institutions and one for private entitities.
A ton of unknowns and corporate and govt fomo going to make things interesting. Countries are already building their own mining operations and do not think those are going to be available to the blackrocks and fidelities since they will want it for themselves. We are all really just making our best guesses at this point and positioning accordingly. There are so many unknown variables and things can take decades to play out. A big x factor in all of this I believe is in third world countries and areas where there will be collapsing currencies and hyper inflation. If day to day payment rails continue to grow could change a lot of use dynamics if embraced out of necessity. Either way, feel very fortunate to be in the positions we are with all this in front of us
As crazy as it sounds, I think we are actually still very early with this asset class right now.

My personal opinion, I think BTC/crypto was more of a science project that computer geeks liked to collect and fool around with from it's inception in 2009 up until the halving of 2016. I think it was pure speculation at this point and really could have gone anywhere. I believe the bull market of 2017 was when it first became known to the general public, I distinctly remember seeing tons of ads/commercials on youtube from these wealth gurus talking about how it was "taking over the news" lol. We had a brutal bear market in 2018, BTC tanked from 20k to 3k and alts it was even crazier. IF BTC or crypto was going to fade into oblivion and become irrelevant this would have been the time if it had done so yet. However, it not only survived the bear market but ran pretty hot into 2019 and looked to be doing pretty well a few months before the halving of 2020. COVID crashed everything March of 2020, but by the end of that year BTC was setting new all time highs and went into mania spring of 2021. I believe the bull market of 2021 was when it started being taken seriously. Despite what had happened in 2022 with Luna, the lending platforms (celsius, voyager, blockfi, etc.) but most especially FTX, there was still a lot of interest in this asset class. There were talks of Blackrock filing for a BTC ETF some time last summer if I recall correctly.

I think with each halving event and bull run that aligns with the 4 year cycle we are going to see increased adoption and this asset becoming more and more mainstream. By the time the average person is involved with BTC, they will be far too late to the party to do much with it. I also will expect there to be alt coin booms and busts, with the overwhelming majority of them basically fading away compared to BTC. Alts are for profit taking and should not be held long term.

Last edited:

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As crazy as it sounds, I think we are actually still very early with this asset class right now.

My personal opinion, I think BTC/crypto was more of a science project that computer geeks liked to collect and fool around with from it's inception in 2009 up until the halving of 2016. I think it was pure speculation at this point and really could have gone anywhere. I believe the bull market of 2017 was when it first became known to the general public, I distinctly remember seeing tons of ads/commercials on youtube from these wealth gurus talking about how it was "taking over the news" lol. We had a brutal bear market in 2018, BTC tanked from 20k to 3k and alts it was even crazier. IF BTC or crypto was going to fade into oblivion and become irrelevant this would have been the time if it had done so yet. However, it not only survived the bear market but ran pretty hot into 2019 and looked to be doing pretty well a few months before the halving of 2020. COVID crashed everything March of 2020, but by the end of that year BTC was setting new all time highs and went into mania spring of 2021. I believe the bull market of 2021 was when it started being taken seriously. Despite what had happened in 2022 with Luna, the lending platforms (celsius, voyager, blockfi, etc.) but most especially FTX, there was still a lot of interest in this asset class. There were talks of Blackrock filing for a BTC ETF some time last summer if I recall correctly.

I think with each halving event and bull run that aligns with the 4 year cycle we are going to see increased adoption and this asset becoming more and more mainstream. By the time the average person is involved with BTC, they will be far too late to the party to do much with it. I also will expect there to be alt coin booms and busts, with the overwhelming majority of them basically fading away compared to BTC. Alts are for profit taking and should not be held long term.
I agree with you, it is still very early in forms of adoption and what form/role it will play in society. The exponential returns will become more muted BUT it will be a place the average person can just save money and not try to play professional investor. Monetary policy has forced the average person to try to become an investor just to keep up with monetary expansion. That is an arena most stand no chance in and really have no business doing. I think it will also serve and a check/balance to central banks and govts because if they do get too out of control the average person can have an accessible exit strategy and for the first time, leave with their wealth. In my opinion, it goes much deeper than just financial returns. I know I sound like a zealot but btc is such a beautifully balanced piece of engineering, each stress test forces the network to adjust and adapt making it more robust. It is incredible how just a piece of code can be released into the wild and through natural market forces and game theory organically grow and adapt into what it is today. It has become so battle tested over the years and each time the network becomes more resilient.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Bitcoin is currently at 72K, anyone else feel it's moving to fast? #Blackrockrugpull
That's how it works. Sometimes it moves fast, other times more slowly. I've seen 5-6K or more candles in an hour before in both directions.

It's well ahead of schedule and there might be some pullback but this is not a rugpull, nor even what the definition of a rugpull is, which is a complete scam perpetuated mainly by bad actors with new tokens that build up liquidity and then steal it all.

BTC all-time high was expected by November 2024, it's arrived early due to ETF approval.

It's going to skyrocket from here and peak sometime between March-August of 2025.

I'd expect 100K before I'd expect 50K.

This time I am doing it right...rotating into sectors as they start pumping and then pulling it all to cash out in USDT or USDC and then stake during the year or year and a half of the downturn, wait for it to bottom and then buy heavy again.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's how it works. Sometimes it moves fast, other times more slowly. I've seen 5-6K or more candles in an hour before in both directions.

It's well ahead of schedule and there might be some pullback but this is not a rugpull, nor even what the definition of a rugpull is, which is a complete scam perpetuated mainly by bad actors with new tokens that build up liquidity and then steal it all.

BTC all-time high was expected by November 2024, it's arrived early due to ETF approval.

It's going to skyrocket from here and peak sometime between March-August of 2025.

This time I am doing it right...rotating into sectors as they start pumping and then pulling it all to cash out in USDT or USDC and then stake during the year or year and a half of the downturn, wait for it to bottom and then buy heavy again.
What you say make sense but it's not sure that past dynamics are still in play now that big players and institutions joined the game.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
What you say make sense but it's not sure that past dynamics are still in play now that big players and institutions joined the game.
They've always been in the game, they just never admitted it.

You are silly if you think the banks and institutions have watched something go from under a penny in 2010 to over 72K now and been sitting on the sidelines all this time.

It's returns make the stock market, gold and any other asset in human history look like garbage.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Just had another massive move with AMP...have always had a soft spot and accumulated a crap load when it was down in the .002-.003 range, like 700K tokens worth...just jumped back up over $.01 and got as high as .017. Unloaded like 15% but am holding the rest as I think it has at least .07-.10 potential if not higher.

Same thing with VRA for me as well...500K or more and it's been sitting for 2.5 years staking and gaining tokens for me. Although I think the max staking was 250K but whatever.

BLOK is coming up next I think based on its chart and I have close to a million accumulated and staking.

This is the monthly chart of a token that is about to go parabolic soon...look at those narrowing Bollinger Bands and breakout occuring with Bullish monthly chart signal and buy signal...pretty much a perfect setup.

Last edited:

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Large funds, pensions, endowments, soveirgns entering the space now will have a lot less active strategies than those funds that have participated in the past. For the most part, it was hedge funds and VC that had a lot more leeway in their bylaws to make large drastic moves. Besides rebalancing and building out percentage allocations it will probably be a much more consistent buyer/holder. It is a different type of participant that eventually will dampen out the volatility. May be some time for that to happen though.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Which sectors are you bullish on currently?
I'm liking Near however I'm waiting for a dip or correction wish I woulda jumped on it when it was at $0.73 it's at $7.40 last time I checked
I'm looking at AI/Blockchain and also Gamefi currently a lot

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Which sectors are you bullish on currently?
I'm liking Near however I'm waiting for a dip or correction wish I woulda jumped on it when it was at $0.73 it's at $7.40 last time I checked
I'm looking at AI/Blockchain and also Gamefi currently a lot
AI is going to be massive, IMO...

Fetch, Rose and GRT are good options for that...Near likely will still do a 10x from where it's at by the end of the cycle but I had so much of it at rock bottom prices and dumped it...wishing I would have held onto it like I did with Trias...

That's my goal now...long term planning rather than short term moves.

I easily should be a multi millionaire by now if I did things properly and it's all common sense stuff. Instead I am about breakeven or a little under due to stupidity. But apparently most of the people who have made it big were in the same boat during their first cycle and they learned what to do and what not to do and then were properly prepared the next time it came around.

Solid chains are always going to do well...

LINK, DOT, ATOM, AVAX, etc are all pretty good bets. Feel confident those will hit ATH during this cycle.

I've got a lot of DOT and ATOM staking and a lot of GLMR, ASTR and ACA staking from the parachain auctions back in 2021 that I participated in...I think those are going to pay off as well.

Right now I accumulating BLOK like a madman...it's about to blow. About the most perfect monthly chart you could ask for.

So many coins have already 3-5-10+ x'd from their lows and we haven't even gotten close to alt season yet...it is going to be epic. Most will still 5-10-20+x from where they are now.

Last edited:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AI is going to be massive, IMO...

Fetch, Rose and GRT are good options for that...Near likely will still do a 10x from where it's at by the end of the cycle but I had so much of it at rock bottom prices and dumped it...wishing I would have held onto it like I did with Trias...

That's my goal now...long term planning rather than short term moves.

I easily should be a multi millionaire by now if I did things properly and it's all common sense stuff. Instead I am about breakeven or a little under due to stupidity. But apparently most of the people who have made it big were in the same boat during their first cycle and they learned what to do and what not to do and then were properly prepared the next time it came around.

Solid chains are always going to do well...

LINK, DOT, ATOM, AVAX, etc are all pretty good bets. Feel confident those will hit ATH during this cycle.

I've got a lot of DOT and ATOM staking and a lot of GLMR, ASTR and ACA staking from the parachain auctions back in 2021 that I participated in...I think those are going to pay off as well.

Right now I accumulating BLOK like a madman...it's about to blow. About the most perfect monthly chart you could ask for.

So many coins have already 3-5-10+ x'd from their lows and we haven't even gotten close to alt season yet...it is going to be epic. Most will still 5-10-20+x from where they are now.
BLOKTOPIA?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
BLOKTOPIA?
Yup.

$SUSHI is another one prime for a big move...

Double bottom on the daily, monthly just had a bullish breakout and buy signal flash. Just needs to confirm the double bottom thru end of day, but it seems likely.

Looking for a 3-4x on that one.

Last edited: