Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whats your favorite type of girls (race) to date?

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of girls do you DJ's prefer to date? Mine I'd go with all, I think all women are beautiful in with their unique personalities and individuality... Your thoughts?

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

DJLiquid

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like women of all races...they each have their own unique qualities....but my favorites are Latin women....

-DJLiquid

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Where da white womens at. Just about all peeps know white it where it's at. What does a rich black/mexican/asian guy go after? A trophy white woman. Not a trophy black, asian, or anthing else. Yes? No? I think so...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More like White guys having Asian girls as trophies. Than the other way around fool.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually date Euro/Nordic women, but I definitely like the Latinas though...

regulus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chewy Bagel
Where da white womens at. Just about all peeps know white it where it's at. What does a rich black/mexican/asian guy go after? A trophy white woman. Not a trophy black, asian, or anthing else. Yes? No? I think so...
That's funny because more white women approach black men than any other women. thanks for spreading those rumors of 8ft penises.

DJjazzyJeff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't decide between white women and latin women....but not many latin women in ky

aolsuxs

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with each race has there own unique flavor. To simply single out one race is like going to baskin robbins and only having vanilla.

ryoshi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like pale obese white chicks. It's like dating 3 women at once!

j/k

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I dont care about race. All ive ever been with have been blonde blue eyed white girls, so some more exotic flavor would be nice.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not Asian.

Im not a racist. My family and I were really close to this Asian family as an infant. But, I dont like Asian people in general. And I dont find Asian women attractive either. I repeat, im not a racist. Id have no problem having an Asian friend or anything similar.
I go for caucasian-latin (mix). The lighter the skin, the better. Though I dont like pigment-less skin.

Ultra Magnus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not a racist. My family and I were really close to this Asian family as an infant. But, I dont like Asian people in general. And I dont find Asian women attractive either. I repeat, im not a racist. Id have no problem having an Asian friend or anything similar.

what a dork. How can you say you don't like Asian people in general and then say that you have no problem having an Asian friend. Tard. Funny you had to repeat that you aren't racist twice.

MoMurda

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chewy Bagel
What a joke............

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by b's nuts
I just started dating a middle eastern chick, so hot.
I agree about middle eastern girls. They are usually pretty hot, and their eyes are unbelievable. However, I've noticed that their bodies are either a little plump or else they are tight as hell.

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ryoshi
I like pale obese white chicks. It's like dating 3 women at once!

j/k
a lot of black guys seem to like that too... when I lived in Minnesota, I would go to Mall of America or just hanging out on the south side of Minneapolis and I would always see some obese (250+) white freak with a skinny-a$$ black dude. I was like WTF? She must weigh twice as much as that dude!

I realize the blacks and we latins appreciate thick women, but damn, that's taking it a bit too far!! :D

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by becker
I agree about middle eastern girls. They are usually pretty hot, and their eyes are unbelievable. However, I've noticed that their bodies are either a little plump or else they are tight as hell.
She's tight as hell, love the skin tone, hair, everything.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mixed race, no question about it

Best appearance wise is the mixture, a little of this and a little of that: black/white, asian/carribean, etc.

Some great mixtures I've dated:

Half mexican/half black -- sensational looks wise and still is!

Half persian/half white -- phenomenal!

Half west Indies/half French -- real nice!

I also like the sistas with a little extra ingredients in their genes! Gotta love the mixed race stuff, it's outstanding!