Whats your favorite type of girls (race) to date?

cazzie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Mixed race, no question about it

Originally posted by WestCoaster
Best appearance wise is the mixture, a little of this and a little of that: black/white, asian/carribean, etc.

Some great mixtures I've dated:

Half mexican/half black -- sensational looks wise and still is!

Half persian/half white -- phenomenal!

Half west Indies/half French -- real nice!

I also like the sistas with a little extra ingredients in their genes! Gotta love the mixed race stuff, it's outstanding!
mixed women are my thing. the best looking women in the world are mix.

to each it own

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, even the ugliest mixes are still pretty good looking.

I knew some persian girls who were drop dead gorgeous, and I have yet to see a particularly ugly one.

b's nuts- congrats, sounds like you found one of the good ones!

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
latinas

latinas (best-looking),white,and black,phillipina,vietnamese,arab,indian,...date
d em all fucced em all,my favorites .I don't like haitian girls(2 AGGRESIVE)
,or the african born -blacks ,my favorite black girls are african american and west-indian,They are very spirited young women;)

latinas ,i like dominicans(KRAZY<*****ES B CAREFUL)cubans,pricans(Krazy2)mexicans,columbians,practically all the nationalities , i just don;t like the aztec ,maya -looking ones.latinas r very easy imo,even more so than the -surbanite white girls.

arabs&indians,all the indian girls i went after are drop-dead gorgeus ,they r very nice girls,and r not built 4 booty call material.arab girls look hispanic yet act blac 4 whatever reason.

asian girls r not into me ,but i'm in2 them ,lol.the only ones that give me the time of day r the phillipino ones(THey're sluts and u can easily confuse them with hispanics)or vietnamese girls(gold-diggers,very old-shool,they like all the machismo crap and they're into men of color,especially american).japanese girls r very americanized ,yet seem oddly racisct 2 me ,chinese and koreans r xenophobic.

white girls=my bread and butter,they're mostly cute ,nice surbabnites ,and doesn't take a whole lot 2 **** em.White girls aren't marriage or ltr material ,they r 2 hoey ,cold-appr
oaches always seem 2 work with them .

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DIESEL
a lot of black guys seem to like that too... when I lived in Minnesota, I would go to Mall of America or just hanging out on the south side of Minneapolis and I would always see some obese (250+) white freak with a skinny-a$$ black dude. I was like WTF? She must weigh twice as much as that dude!

I realize the blacks and we latins appreciate thick women, but damn, that's taking it a bit too far!! :D
True that. You definitely see that combination a lot in Minnesota. But then again, "thick" women are the norm here, or at least they are in abundance and it seems as if it were the norm.

I have to question why certain ethnicities gravitate or are stereotyped to gravitate to that kind of thing. I've dated a couple of "thick" women but I grew out of it.

It did piss me off when I was single though. Thick women who knew nothing about me wanted to date me just because of my ethnicity and that I was "supposed to like thick women." Now what kind of noise is that?

Healer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dig the Asian chicks (not fresh off the boat but the ones who have grown up where I live), they have a different mentality than white *****es. ***** shields are not so high, and seem to be more open to sex. Easier to get along with too.

Hot latin chicks are awesome too. I like dealing with that extra fire and zest in the relationship, I really get to go Don Juan and use all my inner game and outer gamer on her there. Firey chicks just make me pull out all the stops.

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
True that. You definitely see that combination a lot in Minnesota. But then again, "thick" women are the norm here, or at least they are in abundance and it seems as if it were the norm.

I have to question why certain ethnicities gravitate or are stereotyped to gravitate to that kind of thing. I've dated a couple of "thick" women but I grew out of it.

It did piss me off when I was single though. Thick women who knew nothing about me wanted to date me just because of my ethnicity and that I was "supposed to like thick women." Now what kind of noise is that?
Now you are getting into the whole distinction between "thickness" and "fat". Here's the deal:

Thickness is the look when a girl has a full ass and big titties but she has a nice, FLAT STOMACH. Fat is when you have that, but also carry around the abdominal roll. Not good.

(Think J-Lo or Roselyn Sanchez) With cuban/puerto rican/venezuelan girls (which are nothing like Mexican girls - I don't find azteca Mexican/central-american girl features all that attractive) this is pretty much the norm.

In Minnesota, most of the white girls do not have this. When they have thick asses and big titties it's because they are fat. With most Minnesota white girls (especially on the Minneapolis south side are sloppy as hell ) it's rare to see a white girl in Minneapolis with good "thickness" - most of the hotties in Minneapolis veer toward the "skinny" side.

I think black dudes are into booty, because most black women have serious booty. As a corollary, most black dudes get woodies for caribbean latinas because they have all the booty and none of the attitude that black girls seem to give them. Also latinas, especially the caribbean latinas seem to have less hang ups about going with black dudes than your average white girl would.

Anyway, This fetish for booty will translate into fat freaks (although I don't go that far) which is why you see the black dudes scooping up the white fatties, simply because from what I've seen most white boys don't dig fatties.

It's a like a chooser's market in Minnesota if you're a black dude who's into fat white women !!

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by becker
I agree about middle eastern girls. They are usually pretty hot, and their eyes are unbelievable. However, I've noticed that their bodies are either a little plump or else they are tight as hell.
i gotta disagree unless you are in london

id actually rate them lowest on the bone-able chain.

the ones in america are not hot at all. id say maybe 2-5% are good looking if that

when i took a trip to london though i did see some very good looking ones though at some of the clubs and while shopping

and they dressed quite well ( many are very rich in london) which is always nice

ive also been to the middle east( israel, jordan, syria, egypt, lebanon) and i think that you would be quite disappointed.

many cover themselves up and they seem to have a lot of body hair. espically on arms and back

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess it depends on where you run into them. If you see the high end, richer ones, they are normally pretty well kept, even with a little hair. I don't mind light hair on the arms or something, as long as it's light like peach fuzz.

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa
i gotta disagree unless you are in london

id actually rate them lowest on the bone-able chain.

the ones in america are not hot at all. id say maybe 2-5% are good looking if that

when i took a trip to london though i did see some very good looking ones though at some of the clubs and while shopping

and they dressed quite well ( many are very rich in london) which is always nice

ive also been to the middle east( israel, jordan, syria, egypt, lebanon) and i think that you would be quite disappointed.

many cover themselves up and they seem to have a lot of body hair. espically on arms and back
Not mine, she's bangin'

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a lot of black guys seem to like that too... when I lived in Minnesota, I would go to Mall of America or just hanging out on the south side of Minneapolis and I would always see some obese (250+) white freak with a skinny-a$$ black dude. I was like WTF? She must weigh twice as much as that dude!

I realize the blacks and we latins appreciate thick women, but damn, that's taking it a bit too far!! :D
That is what I love about you Latin brothers!!! you appreicate the value of a woman with a bit of an arse on her!!! :)

*gets up and walks away from Diesel with her butt-huggin' Levi's on*

:D

BvrEngr2006

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I'm also Asian-American and I have to say white (brunettes mostly, picky as to blondes and I've only liked one redhead), asian (japanese, korean, chinese, vietnamese, cambodian), asian-white mix, and latin/hispanic (as long as none or very little Native American is in them) are my preferences. Not too hot for Pacific Islanders, blacks, Eastern Europeans, and Middle Easterners.

As far as Asian girls go... I find the Americanized ones to be just that: white washed and not much different then white girls. The ones fresh from Asia I wouldn't touch though. Especially now, the younger generation is more anti-American and they shun Asians like me. Vietnamese girl I know went back to Vietnam last summer and said everyone there thinks she's too Americanized after living here for 7 years and it shows.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHA..Damn D, that's how it is in Seattle too. I see that all the time. Watch any episode of those daytime talkshows like Springer, Ricky Lake, Povich, or Jenny Jones - And I GUARANTEE you'll see those 250lb + white women with 125lbs black men!!!

We had a name for them chics in college - DWH - Dumb White Hoes. Hahaha..college dorm memories.

As for taste in women - Me being Filipino, I have to stick with any tan skinned race, Pinays, Latinas, East Indians, Middle Eastern. Women who speak Russian have been turning me on lately...maybe its the accent.

I just like exotic women. Women with fire, some kinda spark, something different from the norm - Not just the typical Abercrombie and Fitch white girl next door. But hey, I'm a Rainbow DJ. I'm color blind when it comes to women. When she's naked, it all looks pink to me :p

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man, there was this chick Korean/American mix.. my god she was beautiful! Got her number too *** *** **** hahaha!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now you are getting into the whole distinction between "thickness" and "fat". Here's the deal:

Thickness is the look when a girl has a full ass and big titties but she has a nice, FLAT STOMACH. Fat is when you have that, but also carry around the abdominal roll. Not good.

(Think J-Lo or Roselyn Sanchez) With cuban/puerto rican/venezuelan girls (which are nothing like Mexican girls - I don't find azteca Mexican/central-american girl features all that attractive) this is pretty much the norm.
That's it in a nutshell. Thick does not mean that your waiste is bigger than your hips. In 'old school days' thick meant that you had 'thunder thighs' that went along with ATA (All That Azz). Nowadays, at least here in Minnesota, thick means Michelin Man. Just say NO to rolls!

Anyway, This fetish for booty will translate into fat freaks (although I don't go that far) which is why you see the black dudes scooping up the white fatties, simply because from what I've seen most white boys don't dig fatties.

It's a like a chooser's market in Minnesota if you're a black dude who's into fat white women !!
Welcome to my nightmare!!!! I have heard it TOO many times from 'thick' women up here that black guys know how to treat their women. I don't know about that but it does seem that many of them up here don't care if a woman lets herself go as long as she puts out and he can still get some on the side.

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia

Welcome to my nightmare!!!! I have heard it TOO many times from 'thick' women up here that black guys know how to treat their women. I don't know about that but it does seem that many of them up here don't care if a woman lets herself go as long as she puts out and he can still get some on the side.
Yeah, I see your distinction - since there aren't many latin girls of what I described - from what I remember Minnesota has a lot of Mexican-central american girls - a totally different race from caribbean/venezuelan/colombian latinas. Down in Miami we have three categories skinny - thick - fat.

well, when I worked as a bouncer, I got hit on by fat chicks all the time....and when they got drunk I got ATTACKED and GROPED by fat chicks all the time. Just tell'em you already have a girlfriend and usually they back off.

I get the impression that they are desperate, lonely and happy for any type of attention. In the white world, being young, female and fat is almost an unforgiveable sin. It's a fact: most guys will not see you as a sexual being because of that. To me, fat girls connote a character weakness - because as I have said before most girls are fat because of their habits, not genetics. Anyways, I think that while black dudes may be legitimately attracted to that look, I feel that some guys exploit the fat girl's desperation and use that to keep her in check while he goes out and fukks other girls (usually other fat girls) - weird huh?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

well, when I worked as a bouncer, I got hit on by fat chicks all the time....and when they got drunk I got ATTACKED and GROPED by fat chicks all the time. Just tell'em you already have a girlfriend and usually they back off.
Early in my online dating days I mistakenly went to a AOL chat party in the Cities. Despite being warned not to tell any of the chatters that I was going, I let one chick (FB) I had met know that I was going.

When I got there I was literally accosted by a herd of BBWs. I was introduced to one by a woman who took my hand and firmly affixed it to her girlfriends breast. I was introduced to another who promptly showed me her oral prowess by going down on my index finger. Another one pulled me into the woman's restroom and the night ended with a bunch of them giving BJ shots. If I was into BBWs I would have had at least 4 that night alone. I guess some guys don't mind and think any puzzy is good puzzy (bleck).[/B][/QUOTE]

I get the impression that they are desperate, lonely and happy for any type of attention. In the white world, being young, female and fat is almost an unforgiveable sin. It's a fact: most guys will not see you as a sexual being because of that. To me, fat girls connote a character weakness - because as I have said before most girls are fat because of their habits, not genetics. Anyways, I think that while black dudes may be legitimately attracted to that look, I feel that some guys exploit the fat girl's desperation and use that to keep her in check while he goes out and fukks other girls (usually other fat girls) - weird huh?
I feel ya on every single point. They are all out for attention since they are treated as lepers by many white guys for being overweight.

I think that you live the lifestyle of a overweight person, you will be overweight. No matter how many diets you go on, if you choose not to stay active and eat for solitude, you will probably gain the weight back.

I know that in the day black guys liked thick girls like Rosie Perez and Janet Jackson. But now it does seem that they take advantage of the weakness of a lot of BBWs that are looking for any type of attention. It's like the guys are looking for some @ss at any cost and the women are looking for attention at any cost. It's as sad as it is weird, but none the less true.

IDMeansNothing

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, Ditto Franciso on Diesel's points/observations. Enough said about all that!

I like caucasian women, perhaps a little Mediterranean (olive skin) mixed in, though the girl I'm seeing now is very white and blonde, (from Siberia in fact), with absolutely stunning steel grey eyes. OMG!

There was a similar thread to this a while back, but it's always good to get some new opinions. I'll offer up a couple...

First of all, the question asks for favorite type of girls (race) to date. That is really a loaded question in my opinion because I generally equate race to looks, and while there are a lot of beautiful women out there, some don't have the brains god gave a styrofoam cup. Therefore, while they might look great in the throes of orgasm, they aren't LTR dating material in my book.

Having said that, here are a couple of generalisations...

A lot of Latin girls are very pretty, but the ones with indigenous features usually don't do a lot for me. In fact, watch Mexican television, and you'll see only gorgeous chicks in the novelas for the most part, and hueras as the info babes.

American chicks are a mixed bag, but I actually find most of them too flitty and flightly, with too many snakes in their head.

Asain chicks don't do much for me at all, neither do black girls, though I've had both.

I do very much prefer European women to American. European women (at least the ones I've dated) tend to think more, are definitely better educated, and more cultured. I've NEVER had a an American chick ask me "So, do you like both Manet AND Monet?"

David Lee Roth said it best: "MMMM MMMMM WOMEN!"

;) ;)

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PEACEDJ
Does anyone know where I can find alot of Korean and American mixed girls?
I have one right now actually :D :D :D