Whats your favorite type of girls (race) to date?

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Swiss, Black, Italian, Polish, Russian, French, Thai, Japanese, Puerto Rican, Jamaican, Argentinian, Cuban, Brazilian, Indian ...

I love them all! :D

As long as the booty is round, the legs are fit, the breasts are perky and the face is on point, she is doable.

The only exception for me is Chinese girls. The majority of them have no asses at all. Poor girls! Most English chicks dont do it for me either...(what is UP with the English and bad teeth?)

BrWnSugaMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you guys think about Indian girls (from India but Americanized - not the fresh off the boattype)?

Personally, I find them very unattractive both physically and personality wise.

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Speaking of hot women...

Originally posted by Silquee Smoove
than most white women out there, who are becoming less and less of any real value.
I find most white girls to be sloppy as hell (in the way they dress and present themselves) compared to latinas - a lot of white girls have utterly no concept of the term "sex appeal" they can learn a lot from their latina sisters in dressing (in a non-slutty way) to attract the opposite sex.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ;) ;)
I have one right now actually :D :D :D

Dude, where do you live? From being a korean myself, I know where alot of koreans live in the US and I heard there was alot of mixes (US/Korean) in Cali.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad News for you mixed girl loving ppl. If they marry someone and have kids there is a VERY high chance of the children having brain disfunction or in the state of being mentally retarded.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PEACEDJ
Bad News for you mixed girl loving ppl. If they marry someone and have kids there is a VERY high chance of the children having brain disfunction or in the state of being mentally retarded.
This sounds a little too much like propaganda spewed by skinheads to me. Why don't you post a source?

Also, I have seen a lot more full white or full black retards (especially full white) than mixed race ... actually, I have never seen a mixed race retarded kid.

Enduro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PeaceDJ's "facts" are baseless. Do not listen to that garbage.

Me? I like eastern European/Scandanavian women (or those who look like them) in particular.