Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What value can young women bring into our lives nowadays?

Serenity

Reaction score
I send pu$$y SJWs like you crying home a couple times every week. It's one of my favorite past times.

Of course your major failure is thinking that being dominant means being an a$$hole. But tell us more about your "equality submissiveness".
I'm not playing by your rules idiot.

Serenity

Reaction score
I don't have rules, half submissive one.

So does that mean every time you fvk your girl, she attaches a strap on for your turn?
I don't take it in the a$$ like you do. Does the idea of being fvcked by a strap-on turn you on that much?

Serenity

Reaction score
Damn, that is an awesome comeback submissive one!! What's your next one? I know you are but what am I? LOLLLLLL!!!
*sigh*
Some people just believe what they do. You think I'm submissive, but you don't really know me. You've judged me on a few lines of text, now I'm stuffed in a box in your compartmentalized mind indefinitely. You're narrow minded, that's what you are. You see only one way, I see a million. When that one way of yours stop working I continue on.

Anyways, this discussion has stalled and obviously none of us are gonna change position. We're hijacking a thread for our nonsense. Shoot in the last word if you want, I have better things to do.

Serenity

Reaction score
If you think men have to be submissive half of the time to not be an a$$hole, then you are submissive.

Call all the names you want, I knew the moment you threw the first insult that you were just another angry SJW with no logical position. Just submission to women and feelz.
Gonna break with my "last post" statement here because it's funny. I'm not angry, I have a logical position, but logic does not work on trolls and there's no point in me being serious because you're just not gonna give a sh!t anyways. It's not a half and half thing. I don't go around all day thinking "oh I was nice last time, better do some sh!t to her". That would actually be pretty submissive, I agree.

I don't treat a woman logically, I treat them emotionally because that's the language they understand. I don't go blindly following logical rules and recipes for how to keep a woman, that sh!t never works. I figure out my leverage and keep it as a security to hold against her if she steps out of line. When she steps out of line I place her back in by reminding her what I have that she wants.

Fact is though that I rarely have to use that, because she doesn't step out of line. She knows what she might lose, she knows I won't hesitate and she knows I don't fear her. I can be an a$$hole if I have to, she knows it because she's seen me be one to others and doesn't want that upon herself.

Serenity

Reaction score
Well that's very different than your original statement that there is no significant dominant or submissive role in a good relationship.

I am glad to have helped you come around.
Well, I'll elaborate some then because I do not oppose my previous statement. I'd like to keep the relationship somewhat equal. I almost always give her the option to decide on things, but she leaves it to me. If she did choose something I did not agree to I would put my foot down, but it never happens.

In terms of real power I have the upper hand economically, emotionally and physically. But I would only use that power if absolutely nescessary. In practice we treat each others as equals, but I have a huge safety net if she misbehaves.

Serenity

Reaction score
I think you are conflating the use of words such as equality, dominance, and the ability to choose.

These are all three different concepts. One can be dominant while still having an equal relationship, and both choosing different things.
I think the meaning of what I express matters more than my exact words, which can be a challenge as evident by your massive misunderstanding of me.

Serenity

Reaction score
You said in a relationship there is no significant dominant or submissive part, and then went on to agree you are half submissive.

I understood clearly what you said, you just need to better understand what you are trying to say.

Your choice of words are the conduit through which your intent and meaning travels, if you fail at it, your meaning and intent are useless and helps nobody.
Ok, I see now. You call it half submissive. It's not entirely how I meant it. It just sounds weird to call it half submissive. I meant I'm somewhere in between dominant and submissive. I don't have to always dominate, but I can and will if I want or have to. It's a bit exhausting to always be dominant, I'm fine with someone else being in charge sometimes.

I understand perfectly well what I'm trying to say, but I don't always put it in the right words for others to immediately understand. That and English is my second language. A lot of words also in principle mean the same to me, both in my first language and in English.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should be able to do as well as I've done if you screen carefully.
You forgot to quote this part:
isn't to say all women are leaches, but to be completely honest here, the vast majority of them (>95%) nowadays are just useless and cannot add to their SO's life. I say this because most young women
Most ≠ all. When I made this thread a while ago, I was referring to most women on their ow n, not around a man they are trying to impress. It was meant to show the lack of true value they bring. They can only put up a facade for so long.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand, Im just making a statement from my experience. To be honest, you missed a lot of the far more universal red flags in your list probably because you were basing it on YOUR experience.
These were just some that I was thinking of off the top of my head. What are your 'universal' red flags that I missed?

Reptar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, a lot of what you said applies to the general population, women AND MEN. Also, you're going for pretty low quality women if they fit all those categories. Every girl I take out is pursuing an education themselves, even if it's at a community college, that's still proactive.

Edit: Didn't mean that as an insult. I just think there are some signs you're ignoring if girls you go out with fit so many of these categories that you listed in your OP.

Edit 2: There's some seriously misogynistic views on here that are pretty damaging imo. Damaging to the individual themselves, not to women. This is a pretty bad mindset to be approaching women with, seeing them so negatively and expecting such negativity. (Not directed at OP, just a bunch of posts I saw while skimming this thread)