Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What value can young women bring into our lives nowadays?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't to say all women are leaches, but to be completely honest here, the vast majority of them (>95%) nowadays are just useless and cannot add to their SO's life. I say this because most young women:

1. Do not cook on their own.
2. Do not clean on their own.
3. Do not let their man have sex whenever they so please (e.g. sexless relationships)
4. Do not pursue a beneficial education on their own.
5. Love drama.
6. Are influenced in some way, shape, or form by some stupid leftist liberal feminazi bullsh!t.
7. Social media addicts.
8. Care more about image rather than substance.
9. Try to guilt-trip you or make you feel ashamed when disagreeing with them or if you do not feel ashamed, they will become furious towards you.
10. WILL CHEAT ON YOU IF THEY ARE TURNED ON ENOUGH AND IF THEY KNOW THEY WON'T GET CAUGHT.

There's more but I wanted to keep this at an even 10 points, plus I'm on my phone and it's a hassle to type everything out.

If a young man wishes to marry, who will he marry? What value can a woman add to my life now? What benefits do I gain by entering an exclusive relationship? I asked my mother this question all she came up with was "sex whenever you want" and to be honest I read of a lot more sexless relationships and hear of a lot more sexless couples than I do of sexually active ones. Sorry mom, but you're wrong. Women nowadays suck. I know I shouldn't, but I just look at my sisters in disgust. I asked my father what a man would benefit from marrying either of my 2 sisters, who said "you don't know what the future holds" which basically means "none right now, but maybe later they can be useful for something other than being an ornament to look at". He just didn't want to say "nothing".

So I guess to sum it all up, what do I gain/benefit from engaging in monogamy? And how do younger women add value to society, and (if I were to marry one) my life?

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're talking about women in general, the most common response will be "sex" and considering there are a lot of AFC out there they will put up with the girls drama and selfishness to get it.

If you're specifically talking about marriage, I would guess that there is some kind of tax deduction if you have children? (Not sure) and if she makes good money you can buy a home faster. When it comes to serious relationships I go for the ones with advanced degrees. I know my worth and I will not marry down just because I'm desperate to get married. I am considering marriage as a financial plan. If we have two incomes I can do a lot more than what I'm doing now. A lot of women these days make a lot of money

Vivacity

Don Juan
Reaction score
I only talk to girls that are marriageable. Cooking and cleaning or her willingness and ability to learn to cook and clean are a must.

I am attractive and low maintenance, and don't need a lot of money for my living. I will settle for a low maintenance girl as long as I am attracted to her.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're talking about women in general, the most common response will be "sex" and considering there are a lot of AFC out there they will put up with the girls drama and selfishness to get it.

If you're specifically talking about marriage, I would guess that there is some kind of tax deduction if you have children? (Not sure) and if she makes good money you can buy a home faster. When it comes to serious relationships I go for the ones with advanced degrees. I know my worth and I will not marry down just because I'm desperate to get married. I am considering marriage as a financial plan. If we have two incomes I can do a lot more than what I'm doing now. A lot of women these days make a lot of money
She will take half your money when she gets bored of you.

B

BlueAlpha1

Gotta go foreign
This is becoming more and more obvious to me every day. Three of the last four girls I took on a date were foreign girls I met at hostels because I cannot stand these western monstrosities anymore.

I look at your average girl walking down the street in NYC and FL with an utter contempt now. But as you saw from my recent thread, a date with a bubbly girl from New Zealand tells me all hope is not yet lost...

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're specifically talking about marriage, I would guess that there is some kind of tax deduction if you have children? (Not sure) and if she makes good money you can buy a home faster.
That's true, tax return is always a positive especially if you have kids.
Cooking and cleaning or her willingness and ability to learn to cook and clean are a must.

I am attractive and low maintenance, and don't need a lot of money for my living. I will settle for a low maintenance girl as long as I am attracted to her.
This is like me, if I ever marry (I actually want to), then no matter what she needs to cook and clean. I know how to cook to satisfy myself, but I don't want to have to learn how to create a thanksgiving dinner. I sure as hell don't want to clean up after her either. I will clean up after myself always. Say we have kids and our son/daughter makes a mess because he/she is a toddler, I will probably be working or do something, I want her to clean up the mess. If I'm there and I see the mess first, I would clean it, but she shouldn't just be laying around all day doing nothing (yes mom, I'm talking to you right now :eek:)
I look at your average girl walking down the street in NYC and FL with an utter contempt now. But as you saw from my recent thread, a date with a bubbly girl from New Zealand tells me all hope is not yet lost...
I am the same, like I look at a lot of women nowadays thinking "what are you doing to help contribute to this world?" and I see just through their body language and facial expressions that they just take and take and take. They never give. Foreign girls like you say are apparently a lot better (I wouldn't know though because I've never really talked to one) so yeah you are right, there is at least hope :).

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont know if I've ever posted this before, but one of the first casualties in the USA due to the expansion of feminism was home economics courses in public schools (home ec). Yes, mainly targeting girls, but look my age in my profile. I had to take a brief home ec course when I was in junior high. Of course my mom was a stay at home mom for some of my childhood so a lot of the stuff they went over was no big deal for me, but it wasn't until I was an adult and a parent that I realized the value these courses provided to kids whose parents simply didn't know themselves or both of them worked and didn't have time.

If more girls in high school today took 1 semester of this course just like they mandate a semester of PE in many schools, that could go a long way to addressing this very real problem.

B

BlueAlpha1

I am the same, like I look at a lot of women nowadays thinking "what are you doing to help contribute to this world?" and I see just through their body language and facial expressions that they just take and take and take. They never give. Foreign girls like you say are apparently a lot better (I wouldn't know though because I've never really talked to one) so yeah you are right, there is at least hope :).
In the US, most of the infected women usually fall into two camps. Radical feminists with some deformity or baggage (very fat, kids, career woman, excessive tattoos, etc.) and they're jaded because they can't attract a quality man.

The prettier girls who are easy on their eyes spend $1,000 a month on makeup and tanning so they can walk around in public with their face buried in their phone all day. Then they get decked out in the skimpiest outfits imaginable on the weekends so they can go out to the bars and reject as many men as possible. I think 80% of American women are mentally deranged, and the other 20% get locked down pretty damn quickly.

But it's not just the United States.

As bad as it is here it's worse in Canada (Toronto specifically).

I've been to the UK too - I find them to be a little more bearable, but the edge is still there.

I've never been to Australia but met many girls on the road, and their women are some of the most brash and masculine on earth. It's basically the entire west, to varying degrees.

I've traveled a TON in the last 12 months (summer 15 - summer 16). In my travels I've met the three most naturally beautiful women in my life to date. They were from Argentina, Czech Republic, and New Zealand, respectively. Got two of them on dates, but banged neither. That's a testament to the fact my game needs improvement and I've got a ways to go, but yes my friends, there is hope outside your hometown.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
This isn't to say all women are leaches, but to be completely honest here, the vast majority of them (>95%) nowadays are just useless and cannot add to their SO's life. I say this because most young women:

1. Do not cook on their own.
2. Do not clean on their own.
3. Do not let their man have sex whenever they so please (e.g. sexless relationships)
4. Do not pursue a beneficial education on their own.
5. Love drama.
6. Are influenced in some way, shape, or form by some stupid leftist liberal feminazi bullsh!t.
7. Social media addicts.
8. Care more about image rather than substance.
9. Try to guilt-trip you or make you feel ashamed when disagreeing with them or if you do not feel ashamed, they will become furious towards you.
10. WILL CHEAT ON YOU IF THEY ARE TURNED ON ENOUGH AND IF THEY KNOW THEY WON'T GET CAUGHT.

There's more but I wanted to keep this at an even 10 points, plus I'm on my phone and it's a hassle to type everything out.

If a young man wishes to marry, who will he marry? What value can a woman add to my life now? What benefits do I gain by entering an exclusive relationship? I asked my mother this question all she came up with was "sex whenever you want" and to be honest I read of a lot more sexless relationships and hear of a lot more sexless couples than I do of sexually active ones. Sorry mom, but you're wrong. Women nowadays suck. I know I shouldn't, but I just look at my sisters in disgust. I asked my father what a man would benefit from marrying either of my 2 sisters, who said "you don't know what the future holds" which basically means "none right now, but maybe later they can be useful for something other than being an ornament to look at". He just didn't want to say "nothing".

So I guess to sum it all up, what do I gain/benefit from engaging in monogamy? And how do younger women add value to society, and (if I were to marry one) my life?
Got some points there bro but what happened that you suddenly had to write all this down on your phone? Did you propose and she told you to go to hell?

Amer1group

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women exist for sexual pleasure, reproduction and entertainment.
The blue pill raises men to believe in the false media portrayal of women.
I agree with that red pill thing, but lack of success with women compelled many men to try to be better for themselves. The women made them better, at least.

In Cuba, where the average income lets you send 1 text per week (because each text costs) and there is no social media, there is only dates and parties and all the women are mixed up; if you game them right live you can do whatever you want with them. 99.99% of Cuban female teenagers are forced by their parents to clean and even cook regularly, if they don't, then no parties, no money and no makeup; they love sex if you are remotely interested in doing it well; love drama; every woman in Cuba needs education, there is no other way for them. We don't have feminazi groups. If you don't game them right, I wish you well, I just thought you should know. #8 is universal. Women will cheat on you if they feel it is a payback for what you have done (whatever it is), if they are horny sometimes doesn't matter.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I am the same, like I look at a lot of women nowadays thinking "what are you doing to help contribute to this world?" and I see just through their body language and facial expressions that they just take and take and take. They never give.
I do this too. Sadly, in their worped yellow gords in their skull they call their brains, they are contributing to society every time they open their legs for a man. That man is lucky to be getting it, and by God, he owes her stuff in return.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to the red pill.

Women exist for sexual pleasure, reproduction and entertainment. This is the value they bring to your life as a man and this is really all nature intended them to provide.
I understand. This is something that I am trying internalize and remember, as I am striving to embrace my true nature (and berid of most of the nurturing that society has done to me, specifically to my way of thinking and acting).
Got some points there bro but what happened that you suddenly had to write all this down on your phone? Did you propose and she told you to go to hell?
Of course not, I'm still 17. I've got some years ahead of me before I even consider proposing to any woman, and it won't be the same way that most Americans do it here either. I made this because I could not fall asleep yesterday and so I began watching youtube videos, listening to music, and making this thread amongst other things until I felt sleepy. I asked my parents about the usefulness of women sometime throughout the week because it has been something I had just been thinking about for the past several days too (I don't really know why though). I haven't had any issues with women though. I also don't get heartbroken either. This was just one of those 'shower thoughts' I guess you could say. It actually was a genuine question too; I didn't mean to make it anti-women or seem like all women are worthless if that's what some of you perceive it as. I just wanted the pros of women as a whole and specifically in marriage too.
I agree with that red pill thing, but lack of success with women compelled many men to try to be better for themselves. The women made them better, at least.

In Cuba, where the average income lets you send 1 text per week (because each text costs) and there is no social media, there is only dates and parties and all the women are mixed up; if you game them right live you can do whatever you want with them. 99.99% of Cuban female teenagers are forced by their parents to clean and even cook regularly, if they don't, then no parties, no money and no makeup; they love sex if you are remotely interested in doing it well; love drama; every woman in Cuba needs education, there is no other way for them. We don't have feminazi groups. If you don't game them right, I wish you well, I just thought you should know. #8 is universal. Women will cheat on you if they feel it is a payback for what you have done (whatever it is), if they are horny sometimes doesn't matter.
I ought to move to cuba then :D:D:D
I do this too. Sadly, in their worped yellow gords in their skull they call their brains, they are contributing to society every time they open their legs for a man. That man is lucky to be getting it, and by God, he owes her stuff in return.
I get that society has raised women to be this way in the west, but why though? Huge corporate owners made a buttload of money from feminism in the 20s and especially the 50s, but after that era, how does feminism benefit them still, if at all? And if it doesn't benefit them, then why is it still around?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've fixed #10 for you. Most don't care about getting caught.
Why would you say they "don't care" about getting caught. If you provide a good situation for them, most will not want to mess that up.

l__i__l

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you say they "don't care" about getting caught. If you provide a good situation for them, most will not want to mess that up.
That's true until the 'better' situation comes along.
That's where the problem lies, most will not care, and happily monkey branch over.