Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What value can young women bring into our lives nowadays?

Serenity

Reaction score
@Poonani Maker I would say I believe NAWALT, because that is the fvcking truth. The rest of what you write I barely even understand, but I can make out enough to see it's sh!t.

Serenity

Reaction score
@deesade A man isn't operating in the frame of a woman any more than the woman is operating in his frame. Unless the man is weak, has no frame and puts himself in hers, regardless of what her frame would be.

In a good relationship there is no significant dominant and submissive part, that's just fvcked up.

Maybe you lost your HB8 because you lost your own frame and fell into hers. That's your fault, not hers. Now stop this blue pill mindset you have. Thinking women will dominate you in a relationship is the real blue pill fallacy here.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's true, tax return is always a positive especially if you have kids.
Assuming that you would be the breadwinner, you would save more money by not getting married or having kids altogether. By the time a kid is 18, you could buy a house with the amount of money it cost to raise him/her.

Tax deductions are true but in my opinion insignificant.

Serenity

Reaction score
@deesade I'm not saying there's no such thing as frame, I even explained my point on the basis of the existence of frame.

I'm gonna marry her anyway. There will be no bugging.

You are making rationalizations for your ego.

I love being a beta, not gonna change that for you. Go be lonely with your alpha ways, I don't want it.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Poonani Maker I would say I believe NAWALT, because that is the fvcking truth. The rest of what you write I barely even understand, but I can make out enough to see it's sh!t.
You haven't been in many, if ANY, relationships then. You must think you're alpha too. Alphas are very rare, so what are you left with? beta, and betas MUST submit to the woman for the relationship to take place OR continue. If you dispute that, then you've NEVER been in a relationship with a woman. You may have had a one night stand, but nothing long-term or even short-term.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The female is TOTALLY incompatible with the male. She is going one direction. You are going another. She views the relationship as one thing. You view it as another, and it will ALWAYS be that way. She requires you to commit. Once you do that, EVERYTHING (you own) is hers. You require Her to VALIDATE you (through sex or other means/favors). You are both going in opposite directions which makes most Relationships totally not about "Love" but about some other factor. It is Very common for women to marry a man they do not love (or never did love), but he commits to her and sacrifices (his whole life) to her. She uses him.

Women do not want alphas, btw. They really prefer the more abundant Betas that they can use to get to where they want to be. She wants Total control eventually, and an alpha she can't do that to and eventually gives up and lets him go, divorces him. Happened to my dad, who I believe was always alpha, constantly in bar fights, a marine, and NEVER gave in to my mother so she grew tired of it and labelled him as someone "who never grew up" but I think that that was just a shifting of the blame to him to make her the victim, to make her clean again, to make her look good to anyone she tells the story to.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happened to my dad, who I believe was always alpha, constantly in bar fights, a marine, and NEVER gave in to my mother so she grew tired of it and labelled him as someone "who never grew up" but I think that that was just a shifting of the blame to him to make her the victim, to make her clean again, to make her look good to anyone she tells the story to.
Yeah whenever I get into arguments with my mother and I refuse to budge or make compromise, she always says that I need to grow up and to quit being immature and listen to her and my father. That would make me more alpha than not through what everyone here is saying. But when I make a thread asking for advice on how to deal with clashing against my parents (my dad specifically) all of you guys start hating on me and saying that it's their house, their rules. Like I have anywhere else to live at. I never asked to be born from my parents because I didn't get to choose. Then all of you start telling me that they don't owe me a college education. They don't owe me schooling even though they want me to go down a specific job path? They don't owe me food if I am hungry because I'm a teenager? I mean I wish I had different parents to be honest, or at least have them know how to parent better, but that would make me an ungrateful peice of sh!t teen lol.

Oh the double standards, how adults say it is so hard being adults when they get to do as the please, how mothers say they are tired so they don't cook food despite sleeping throughout the entire day and then reading a book throighout the night...

Whatever, if growing up means that I have to become beta and abusing my kids simply because I'm their parents and I'm older than them, I'm changing the definition of growing up.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ Well, we all need to understand this: You don't "become" alpha. You are BORN alpha. It's a genetic bent. Most males are beta. Alphas are not desired by women in the Long term, because they ultimately seek commitment or concession or complete control over the male. An alpha is more suited to the harem life, and women do not benefit from being a concubine, even if the STATE (our government) has assumed the role of the Alpha male by providing for a good majority of our women. Women, if they so choose, do not have to seek out a male to provide for her, because she NOW (She voted for it, with women's suffrage way back when, they voted for "security") she can get all she needs from the STATE. Security is the predominant pursuit of the female. To the male, security is not desirable BECAUSE Risk (he is willing to step into) or competition or conflict will enable him the Chance at making a profit or some kind of gain, in order to attain the most desirable EGGS for reproduction i.e. the better looking youthful looking healthy looking females. Females Vote for security (they do not like conflict, thus the Rise of Social Justice Warriors of today, they are plentiful trying to stop you from saying anything offensive), which will bring down our country, our society, because in order to progress you must take Risks (the male stepping into the fray) where there are stark winners and losers. Women hate competition. They need other women to help them to raise their children, especially after they've just been/and during carrying a bowling ball in their bellies.

Serenity

Reaction score
@Poonani Maker Well, largely disagree with your point of view. That's fine. If you wanna call what I'm doing "beta" in a negative fashion, that's fine. I haven't had it better in life for a long time.

@deesade I do not rationalize being in her frame as "we're equal", I'm not delusional. We are equal, if she ever tries gaining an upper hand on me I will put her in her place. If she refuses I'll dump her in a heartbeat, she knows this. She's interested in having a long term relationship, I can use that as leverage in case she wanders off course.

Mirroring is the most effective way to stop women from using dirty tricks. Use against them what they intend to use against you and they lose.

What sort of result are you speaking about? I haven't compromised as much you want to believe. I love women, do you know what that even means?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Poonani Maker Well, largely disagree with your point of view. That's fine. If you wanna call what I'm doing "beta" in a negative fashion, that's fine. I haven't had it better in life for a long time.
A beta is not bad, alpha, omega male. These are just labels attempting to categorize males. A woman is more often than not with a Beta, and they prefer it in the long run because they need to be able to control the male. You are either born alpha or born beta, because these are natural states. You don't "become" either. I'm not alpha, I will admit. Alphas have a ton of insecurities though (that's why they have to compete so much to show their dominance), so I am not sure of that. You really don't know what you are, you just Are. An omega, who's left all competition and just doesn't care (possible MGTOWs), could possible be dominant over an alpha, because the omega is under no illusion (society or how things should be, have a grip on the alpha, no so with the Omega, who is truly going his own way, and way out on the outskirts of society, looking at everything from afar..he's not in the bubble, the experiment, the indoctrination of how things Should be, the romance, in the relationship between a man and a woman). The beta is doing what the woman wants naturally, in the end, until death does she part. Marriage is so gynocentric and has nothing to do with the male whose nature wants him only to inseminate as many (different) eggs as possible. It kills him over time (because he gives up Everything, and she will ask More and More and More, over time, sacrifice...it never stops, she wants full control, security...a male wants to take risks to win or lose for the chance to acquire more eggs to reproduce his genes).

Serenity

Reaction score
@Poonani Maker Thanks for making the definitions. I don't identify with being alpha because of the excessive competition and deep rooted insecurities. I don't identify with being a beta because I certainly don't go along with everything coming from either man or women.

I do identify with omega. Sometimes I go along, sometimes I resist. Sometimes I say "fvck it" to all and go wherever I wanna go. I am not bound to my girlfriend, I know that if bad sh!t strikes I can go. But bad sh!t hasn't strucken and I don't believe the grass is greener, so I stay because it's good vibes.

So I'm omega, thus I don't feel bad for being called beta. I just don't care. I don't have alpha so I don't care about proving it. Believe what you will, but whatever it is it will be inconsequential to me. You're one single dude on the entire vast internet, the entire planet. There's more voices than yours.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand what the true definition of an Omega male is. Does anybody know?

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The original definition was 'scumbag class'. For example drug dealers, the serial unemployed, and other undesirables. Still probably getting p*ssy, but not much use to society.

Also heard it used as the lowest men on the sexual chain. Those that couldn't get laid in a brothel.

It now seems to be used as guys who refuse to play the game at all, and go their own way.

From what Grewd has said here, I would define him as a beta-male, with purple pill leanings. I don't think any omega male is getting married anytime soon under any definition.

The purple pill is about building better betas. Nothing necessarily wrong with that, as long as we just call a spade a spade.
I'm still confused, many drug dealers can be alpha and get laid.

I think purple pill is a better way of describing it because it implies a mixture between red and blue pill ideas...

Serenity

Reaction score
The original definition was 'scumbag class'. For example drug dealers, the serial unemployed, and other undesirables. Still probably getting p*ssy, but not much use to society.

Also heard it used as the lowest men on the sexual chain. Those that couldn't get laid in a brothel.

It now seems to be used as guys who refuse to play the game at all, and go their own way.

From what Grewd has said here, I would define him as a beta-male, with purple pill leanings. I don't think any omega male is getting married anytime soon under any definition.

The purple pill is about building better betas. Nothing necessarily wrong with that, as long as we just call a spade a spade.
Oh, another twist. I don't fit as omega with your definitions. I don't fit as beta. I don't fit as alpha. So fvck the Greek alpabet. I'm unique, all social class can go fvck itself. It does not exist and I will firmly believe it to the day I fvcking die.

I am not beta, I am no fvcking beta. Fvck that sh!t, I'm no weak pvssy a55 f@ggot. Go fist yourself for your disrespect, seriously do it you f@ggot.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Y'all take this greek letter alphabet and color pill thing too seriously.......

Serenity

Reaction score
Oh, are we now talking about responsibility? That is a different concept then equality.

And I see you threw an insult in there to boot. Looks like a clear indication you've lost.
Yeah, I just love losing. Go have fun with that good feeling you've won.

Serenity

Reaction score
No doubt, you are half submissive after all.
Yep, half dominant too. Which is why my relationships are successful. I'm not a pure nice guy, but I'm not an unbearable a$$hole either. I'm a little bit of both, the perfect blend. Superior to both the pure beta and the pure alpha. Logical and emotional. Two halves to create one better whole.

I can lose this argument, I have nothing to gain from winning it. You gotta point yourself a winner because nobody else does. You and me both know the majority of the world would point me as winner, think about the vast army of SJW you have against you. You don't stand a chance.