Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What our ancestors had right

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in the day, not so long ago, a man was his own master. A man had his own land to farm or ranch, his own boat and nets to fish with, or his own specialized skill and equipment that was needed by the community. If he couldn't get or keep these in his lifetime, if he couldn't escape being a replaceable peon, he at least could help his sons get a better life. The success of a man's sons were the only pension and medical plan he needed.

A man could be a man. He was respected and appreciated by his fellow men. A man who didn't respect others -- wasn't himself respected. A man didn't hide in anonymity. He was preceded by his reputation and he kept it clean. A man was known by his associations: family, church, friends and neighbors, business ties. A man could escape a bad situation and start anew because a man wasn't prejudged to be a scoundrel. A man was presumed innocent and was treated with courtesy because no one had any reason to think otherwise.

A man chose a virgin for his wife. He learned from his father and elders that women are as emotional and unfaithful as a pvssy cat or a b1tch dog. Guaranteed disaster to pick a wife who is already proven not only to put herself in compromising situations, but to carry through to the end with other men. So a wife was kept at home, busy with household chores. A husband got his wife pregnant as often as he could, so her little mind could be occupied with the banal minutiae of child rearing. Women were not taught to read because books hadn't been invented, and later, because women can't understand the Bible anyway. (A small percentage at one end of the bell curve understand the words, but are functionally as stupid as the rest because they can't apply the meaning to their own lives.) There was no such thing as divorce, contraception, or abortion. A wife knew that if she cheated, her husband would kill her and the man she cheated with. Society would ignore it as the man's private business that no one has any right to interfere with. Or the husband would just throw her out to starve and wh0re like the wh0re she is -- along with her children of now-suspect patrilineage. A wife lived in fear of not pleasing her man. There were brutal consequences to not pleasing her man. The half or third or so of very stupid women had to be brutalized just to understand the simplest facts of life that even the stupidest men well understood.

A man didn't worry about keeping women happy because it didn't matter -- and it's impossible anyway. A man kept his woman from destroying herself, her children, her family, and the community, by keeping her from acting on every little impulse. Women complained to other women. Men didn't give a damn. Men certainly didn't go try to do something about it, such as giving women political rights or economic abilities.

When a church or a state started allowing divorce on the basis of adultery, it gave women a way to destroy society by acting on their childish, spiteful impulses. It told women to go commit adultery. So they did. One after another such device was used to undermine a man's unquestioned authority in his own home. A man was no longer his own master. A man could no longer husband his wife the same way he husbanded the grain and other livestock. Men were slowly reduced to being objects of derision. Their sons and grandsons grew up in a world of wh0res and fornicators, knew nothing different, and could not escape compromising themselves. The atrocious behavior of their mothers, sisters, and slvtty "girl-friends" dragged the men down with them.

That's why I think it's right and necessary to control your woman as much as possible. You must choose from what is actually available in your life, and not play some silly male version of hypergamy by fantasizing about some ideal woman you could find if you just hook up enough. All you'll find that way are easy hookups. Whatever woman you choose is going to be highly defective. If you don't like the women in your life now, change your life. Don't try to keep your current lifestyle and just change the faces and names of what must be the same women over and over. Then keep your woman pregnant and in the kitchen, monitor her communication, travel, and finances, and herd her toward the "safe" dramas you create for her emotional tantrums.

Just like the article about the HB10 who didn't understand that looks equal attention until she got old, women can't understand themselves. They certainly can't understand men. Little wonder they're endlessly confused and needing to read and watch TV shows about relationships. There's a reason they call it "paternalistic" to pretend to agree with your woman and to manipulate her behavior. It's akin to being "fatherly." You're doing what her father had to do. That's your job now. And here's your community of men to help you learn to do it well.

I am not her man. She can't stand the thought of me touching her. She's dripping with other men's semen. She is ashamed to be seen with me. She never misses an opportunity to disrespect me. Everything I do is wrong. I am the problem. She got what she wanted from me. She says "I hate you so much I could kill you." Going away forever will make her happy again.

exile663dfx

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont believe in control, I believe in self control. Were all free to choose what we do in our lives, women are no exception.

MrJibbles

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree completely, OP. We have come a long way since then, but unfortunately in a negative direction. Wh0res are permitted to be wh0res. Facebook, twitter, dating sites, and the media have the vast majority of average to above-average women believing they are queens. They sleep around, going from one guy to the next every week or two, wondering why no man wants to be her "boyfriend." A lifetime of promiscuity blinds them to the fact that males perceive them as "Pump and dump" material, but STILL they question why their Johnny Depp hasn't come yet and swept her off her feet and lead her into a Disney-like lifetime of romance and peaches and cream.

Sure, there may be a few genuinely "nice girls" out there, but the media has brainwashed the vast majority of them, leaving the ratio of "Madonnas" to "wh0res" to dwindle with each passing year.

Sure, women can choose to be free birds, sexually-speaking, but for every man she sleeps with, her value decreases, her perception of men gradually takes a turn for the worst, and her pvssy gets looser and looser until banging her is like throwing a hot dog down a hallway. Women will cheat on their boyfriends on a whim, possessing no sense of character or integrity whatsoever, justifying it on what their emotions "told" them was the right thing to do.

Girls are getting slvttier with each generation. Ideally, we would like to believe that trash like Jersey Shore and reality shows about Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton would teach us about the caveats of such a poly amorous lifestyle, but they have the opposite effect. These women, although the worst or the worst, become role models for the sexually-liberal multitudes of young woman, their excessively-hedonistic lifestyles glamorized rather than stigmatized. They go from one man to the next until, five or ten years down the line, they realize they're not getting the attention they used to receive.

All of a sudden, like you mentioned OP, the notion that their value is 99% wholly determined by their looks and men they have slept with them, creeps in and inevitably hits them like a brick wall. They finally, though not completely, start to realize that maybe they've been blind for the better part of their youth.

Sure, we don't live in the Victorian age anymore, but that doesn't exempt women from the fact they should at least have some decency and "know her place", so to speak. Women and men are biologically and socially different and, to some extent, should behave accordingly. Standards exist for a reason.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No better time to live if you like gorgeous girls who want to be nice to you! The Cold War (even though the NeoCons want to bring it back) is over! One problem: Russian is a b--- of a language to learn. The grammar is insane and cognates don't really exist. But get to intermediate level and cha-ching! Unlike what you hear, most young people can't put together an original thought in English. They repeat about 50 phrases they have memorized and repeat them over and over.

Vk.com is so much better than your silly facebook. Now, when someone is playing a song you see it right under their name! On Vk.com you can post or download whatever song you want and keep it in your playlist. Same with videos. Girls can also send you cyber flowers, cyber mobile phones, and cyber milkshakes! You have clubs you can join for free. If I post a pic of myself I get at least two dozen girls commenting on how handsome I am. On facebook American tramps would just use it as a chance to say something silly or ironic about me. It always left me feeling empty and uncomfortable.

Right now I am listening to Little River Band - Reminiscing. The whole VK.com world knows I am as well!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2Y77pblrqY&feature=related
Damn, one Hell of a smooth song. Stunning that Russian speaking people even know about it.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What gets me is all those Planned Parenthood abortion clinics next to busy freeways, and the billboards for abortion and contraception. They want me to bend over backwards to speak nothing bad about their values, but they do everything possible to smear sh1t all over my values. So it's a failed strategy to leave 'em be.

I am not her man. She can't stand the thought of me touching her. She's dripping with other men's semen. She is ashamed to be seen with me. She never misses an opportunity to disrespect me. Everything I do is wrong. I am the problem. She got what she wanted from me. She says "I hate you so much I could kill you." Going away forever will make her happy again.

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ENIGMA16 said:
What a dumbass post.
Yep. Seeing more of this on sosuave these days. The bitter morons that want to return to the 19th century state of affairs seem to finding this place.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I enjoyed the post, Down Low - if a bit politically incorrect, it was one-of-a-kind for this forum.

The sad part is, "men" today can't survive without living on the grid (and for over half of Americans, some type of welfare). They would cower in a corner if they were forced to live off the land.

I am literally shocked at how easy women come and go these days. They throw themselves at you and then vanish overnight. They cheat on their boyfriends with you for months, then tell you they have a boyfriend they are faithful to. They ask you to have sex with them, then flake anyway.

It's like trying to shovel smoke, but just enjoy the easy sex if you can get it.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a stupid post. Did you not know that women would cheat in the 19th 18th and 17th centuries too? There's plenty of historical information out there to teach you this.

All you seem concerned with is having control over a woman. This post just screams insecurity to me.

GhengisT

Don Juan
Reaction score
ENIGMA16 said:
What a dumbass post.
It wasn't worth the time I spent reading it. I'll admit it all changed with their right to vote, and these damn reality TV shows. But times change, and the people who refuse to change with it are just sore losers.

Get out, experience life a little & appreciate the freedoms that both male & females can enjoy.

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All you seem concerned with is having control over a woman. This post just screams insecurity to me.
Thats just it isnt it. All the ranting about feminism and women's rights that occurs on this forum is because men are finding themselves unable to control what women do, who they have sex with, etc. Its all insecure bitter men who are unable to change with the times and grant women the autonomy they deserve.

I am literally shocked at how easy women come and go these days. They throw themselves at you and then vanish overnight. They cheat on their boyfriends with you for months, then tell you they have a boyfriend they are faithful to. They ask you to have sex with them, then flake anyway.
This is a human thing, not a woman thing. Plenty of dudes are pumping and dumping different women and cheating on their wives and girlfriends. Its just that most people are like this - I'm not even sure monogamy is all that innate to us anymore.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alex DeLarge said:
Did you not know that women would cheat in the 19th 18th and 17th centuries too? There's plenty of historical information out there to teach you this.
Thats true as much as there's plenty of evidence they were doing the same even before, it was common in ancient Rome.
However they had the decency of hiding it (or at least society forced them to), there was no mainstream culture or legal system that gave legitimacy and respect to such behaviour.

And despite being cheating men as much as dirty as cheating women, those at least have no chance to force their wifes to deal with their (bastard) mistake due to law.

I believe in freedom for everybody as much as I believe in accountability, for what I got from op's post he is stressing not only on the fact itself but also the conseguences of it.

To OP, it doesnt need a middle age type society to correct wrongs in our world, all it takes is allow punishment to be inflicted to those who do wrongs, thats all.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't have self-control. That's why they are incapable of loyalty, fidelity, honor, and such. All the problem exists on the man side of the equation. We're failing to control women. So women are fvcking up everything. Men can fix the problem in two ways: control your own woman, and convince other men to do the same. Societal norms and values will adjust accordingly.

Let out-of-control women be public conveniences. I don't care.

EDIT: The hymen exists for a reason. It tells men whether she is mating with you, or whether she's already mated and is impossible to re-virgin into being your mate for life.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low said:
Women don't have self-control. That's why they are incapable of loyalty, fidelity, honor, and such. All the problem exists on the man side of the equation. We're failing to control women. So women are fvcking up everything. Men can fix the problem in two ways: control your own woman, and convince other men to do the same. Societal norms and values will adjust accordingly.

Let out-of-control women be public conveniences. I don't care.
Between this thread and the last one about the inferior races, this guy is a f*ckin' champ. Completely unapologetic, thoroughly clear in his message, and totally f*ckin' crazy.

I'm literally in awe.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low said:
Back in the day, not so long ago, a man was his own master. A man had his own land to farm or ranch, his own boat and nets to fish with, or his own specialized skill and equipment that was needed by the community. If he couldn't get or keep these in his lifetime, if he couldn't escape being a replaceable peon, he at least could help his sons get a better life. The success of a man's sons were the only pension and medical plan he needed.
That's because there was more space, more forest, more free range animals and people were less specialized in trades.

A man chose a virgin for his wife.
No sh*t. There were no contraceptives at the time.

A husband got his wife pregnant as often as he could, so her little mind could be occupied with the banal minutiae of child rearing.
Wrong. People procreated to have a larger family and easier lifestyle. More family members means that one can specialize. Instead of a man doing everything, he can focus on toolmaking and his younger and stronger sons can plow the fields. For example.

because women can't understand the Bible anyway.
This is something that you and women seem to have in common. Right buddy?

It told women to go commit adultery. So they did.
Allowing something to happen is not the same thing as telling it to happen.

That's why I think it's right and necessary to control your woman as much as possible.
Because you're afraid and weak. You can't stand change, and you can't stand the thought of your woman wanting someone else. Well in your little ideal fantasy about the past the same things happened. At least now we have DNA testing and we know for sure when women cheat. We also have contraceptives so you're not unwillingly raising another man's child.

You're uncomfortable because the truth is out and you can't stand it. It's not your environment. You're weak and pathetic. You would rather live in a world filled with lies and delusions. Pathetic.

The key to survival is adaptation not trying to cling to some rigid beliefs that offer nothing. You go ahead and try and control your woman. You can't. You can't even control your pet dog. You can abuse him, but you can't control him.

Dumbass.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who ever attended a seminar on labor management knows that people are best controlled in subtle ways. In countries with no divorce, only about 1 in 5 women age 35-39 are not in the current condition of living with their husbands. That means that far less than 1 in 5 men had to resort to major punishments such as abandoning her -- considering that the 1 in 5 not happily married women include women never married and widows. What's more, many of the 1 in 7 or so of women are never married for good reason: mental retardation, physical defects, severe chronic illness, etc. Active women love being held in marriage. Men should learn this.

Alle_Gory said:
You go ahead and try and control your woman. You can't. You can't even control your pet dog. You can abuse him, but you can't control him.
Sure I can. I say "heel" and he heels. Anyone can teach a dog to obey. Read up on it on the Internet before you make such uninformed comments.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low said:
Anyone who ever attended a seminar on labor management knows that people are best controlled in subtle ways. In countries with no divorce, only about 1 in 5 women age 35-39 are not in the current condition of living with their husbands. That means only 1 in 5 men had to resort to major punishments such as abandoning her. 4 in 5 men successfully use subtle techniques.
4 out of 3 people make up things on the internet. And out of those 3 people, 5 demand you post your sources.

But I know you won't. You have to lie to sway others and prove your point. Keep living in that fantasy land.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a moderator, you should stop using abusive language to members. Apologize for it, and learn to say "please." Then I might consider a courteous request.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low said:
As a moderator, you should stop using abusive language to members. Apologize for it, and learn to say "please." Then I might consider a courteous request.
No. It is expected when you enter a discussion that you provide evidence for claims you make.

If you want respect then act respectfully. It's earned. You should know this at your age, since you've had the time to figure this out. Inventing lies gets you nothing, only those lies thrown back at you.

You provide that evidence and I will apologize. You continue to provide evidence for your claims and I will treat you with respect.