What our ancestors had right

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TonyBaloney said:
I dont need to ask any other questions of a little lame s hit like you - going to start researching and mocking the f uck out of your posts - any little c unt like you who sits his sad ass down and spits out garbage like u do has no game, no style and is a bitter and twisted man looking for a scapegoat for his own inadequacy..... `LOVESHOGUN THE INADEQUATE`
Go for it, champ. Let's see what you can dig up.

You, on the other hand, wrote a thread idolizing your jobless friend who knocked up some women and is living off of her welfare. You call him... what's the word?

Oh, right: "Alpha."

I'm worried about you, Tony. You sure you want to pick this fight?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
loveshogun said:
Go for it, champ. Let's see what you can dig up.

You, on the other hand, wrote a thread idolizing your jobless friend who knocked up some women and is living off of her welfare. You call him... what's the word?

Oh, right: "Alpha."

I'm worried about you, Tony. You sure you want to pick this fight?

My money's on Tony Bologna. He's got a mind like a steel trap and an attitude to match.

Oh, it's on like Donkey Kong.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
My money's on Tony Bologna. He's got a mind like a steel trap and an attitude to match.

Oh, it's on like Donkey Kong.
I dunno Iceberg. My beta self grew up playing lots of video games, and I kick me some ass at Donkey Kong.

TonyBaloney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am on here "LOVESHOGUN" not to learn anything. I came on here originally seeking the viewpoints of what I would call the old guard; men who through their own minds are able to seduce the highest quality women.

I never posted a blog up until joining 5 months ago. You know why I never posted, ever before? Because my main interests have been, my business, my friends (seeing them in person) and women, lots of high quality women. I never asked one question of anyone on how to pull; i just used iniative and self esteem: you have to look honestly as yourself, after reading some of your posts, and ask yourself HOW you can get to the place i've been for 20 years, and will be for 20 more. You wont make that child inside of you grow up by throwing slurs at men, on a site, you might if you spit straight at a man eyeball to eyeball, it certainly feels good to be able to argue at a man face to face until he's fearful and backs off, but insulting a poster as you did shows the pathetic depths to which you have sunk. This, I thought, was meant to be a supportive community of like minded men either like yourself, asking for advice, or like me dispensing it, or comparing notes: calling a man a loser cause he's seen a certain amount of seasons and he's divorced is the height of a person who is so bored of his life, that he's unable to GO OUT OF HIS ROOM and do something like.....er....talking to a woman. Sad

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TonyBaloney said:
I am on here "LOVESHOGUN" not to learn anything. I came on here originally seeking the viewpoints of what I would call the old guard; men who through their own minds are able to seduce the highest quality women.

I never posted a blog up until joining 5 months ago. You know why I never posted, ever before? Because my main interests have been, my business, my friends (seeing them in person) and women, lots of high quality women. I never asked one question of anyone on how to pull; i just used iniative and self esteem: you have to look honestly as yourself, after reading some of your posts, and ask yourself HOW you can get to the place i've been for 20 years, and will be for 20 more. You wont make that child inside of you grow up by throwing slurs at men, on a site, you might if you spit straight at a man eyeball to eyeball, it certainly feels good to be able to argue at a man face to face until he's fearful and backs off, but insulting a poster as you did shows the pathetic depths to which you have sunk. This, I thought, was meant to be a supportive community of like minded men either like yourself, asking for advice, or like me dispensing it, or comparing notes: calling a man a loser cause he's seen a certain amount of seasons and he's divorced is the height of a person who is so bored of his life, that he's unable to GO OUT OF HIS ROOM and do something like.....er....talking to a woman. Sad
Bravo, bravo. You hit the bullseye on that one.

More, please.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
loveshogun said:
Bravo, bravo. You hit the bullseye on that one.

More, please.
My self-esteem doesn't come from anyone but myself. So I'm not fazed by either destructive criticism or outright disrespect. What I believed 25 years ago isn't what I believe today. Over time I learned that right and wrong are mere labels. Rather, we all become better men as we gain personal experience and as we heed the hard-gotten lessons of others.

Loveshogun, if you make it as far as I did, which is only partially in your control and far from certain, I hope you'll learn the little piece of knowledge I just said. I can forgive you your inexperience and ****iness. I've been exactly where you are now and it's a stupid place. You're going to go through a lot of tough battles in the future that you never saw coming, weren't prepared for, and made fatal errors at the very beginning that trapped you down a dark canyon with nothing but ever-worse choices before you. Chicks, who go through menopause, blow it off with the cliche "mid-life crisis." Don't be a chick.

Tony, it's good of you to stick up for me and I appreciate it. But this guy's still young and stupid and just incapable of understanding the ferocity and courage that makes a man survive where boys fail. It's an unfair fight. He's not in your class. Laugh it off.

I am not her man. She can't stand the thought of me touching her. She's dripping with other men's semen. She is ashamed to be seen with me. She never misses an opportunity to disrespect me. Everything I do is wrong. I am the problem. She got what she wanted from me. She says "I hate you so much I could kill you." Going away forever will make her happy again. So I'm leaving her to her pumped-and-dumped lifestyle and leaving her bastard child fatherless. I'd be better off with no woman at all than wasting another second thinking about her. I learned from my mistakes and the next relationship will be done with planning for my happiness.