What our ancestors had right

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low said:
As a moderator, you should stop using abusive language to members. Apologize for it, and learn to say "please." Then I might consider a courteous request.
How creepy is that signature of yours? I bet it's written in blood on at least one piece of paper in your home.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
How creepy is that signature of yours? I bet it's written in blood on at least one piece of paper in your home.
It's some reference to his wife leaving him after getting knocked up by some other guy. Look at his post history.

... which of course means he's the expert in all things relating to women, right? God knows I want my relationship advice to come from a broken 50-something guy whose wife cheated and left him.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
loveshogun said:
It's some reference to his wife leaving him after getting knocked up by some other guy. Look at his post history.

... which of course means he's the expert in all things relating to women, right? God knows I want my relationship advice to come from a broken 50-something guy whose wife cheated and left him.
Hey now, we all fall down. On the other hand he is going about everything the wrong way. He's bitter it seems but that won't make anything better. It will only poison your mind and your interactions with new people.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh for the love of Christ will you just Google UN divorce statistics? They have an enormous Excel table with almost every country in it. 35-39 is the age group that, for most countries, has the highest % of women married. Italy has an absurd % of women never married. Muslim countries and Catholic countries such as the Philippines have stats as I said.

Cabal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low.

I've often believe if went back to the 1950's kind of values the world would be a better place. Where men settled things man to man outside, where women knew their place (nature designed them to submit to us, that's why they have the baby!) and more importantly knew their worth (now it's exaggerated by the internet).

But for God's sake man...change...that...signature.

"Women should know their place and their worth."

That should be your signature!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cabal said:
Down Low.

I've often believe if went back to the 1950's kind of values the world would be a better place. Where men settled things man to man outside, where women knew their place (nature designed them to submit to us, that's why they have the baby!) and more importantly knew their worth (now it's exaggerated by the internet).

But for God's sake man...change...that...signature.

"Women should know their place and their worth."

That should be your signature!
Probably in that moment two men shaking hands still meant something.
Anyway why its only me who cant see his signature?!

Cabal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Probably in that moment two men shaking hands still meant something.
Anyway why its only me who cant see his signature?!
We all made a pact. You were to be spared.

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low said:
Back in the day, not so long ago, a man was his own master. A man had his own land to farm or ranch, his own boat and nets to fish with, or his own specialized skill and equipment that was needed by the community. If he couldn't get or keep these in his lifetime, if he couldn't escape being a replaceable peon, he at least could help his sons get a better life. The success of a man's sons were the only pension and medical plan he needed.

A man could be a man. He was respected and appreciated by his fellow men. A man who didn't respect others -- wasn't himself respected. A man didn't hide in anonymity. He was preceded by his reputation and he kept it clean. A man was known by his associations: family, church, friends and neighbors, business ties. A man could escape a bad situation and start anew because a man wasn't prejudged to be a scoundrel. A man was presumed innocent and was treated with courtesy because no one had any reason to think otherwise.

A man chose a virgin for his wife. He learned from his father and elders that women are as emotional and unfaithful as a pvssy cat or a b1tch dog. Guaranteed disaster to pick a wife who is already proven not only to put herself in compromising situations, but to carry through to the end with other men. So a wife was kept at home, busy with household chores. A husband got his wife pregnant as often as he could, so her little mind could be occupied with the banal minutiae of child rearing. Women were not taught to read because books hadn't been invented, and later, because women can't understand the Bible anyway. (A small percentage at one end of the bell curve understand the words, but are functionally as stupid as the rest because they can't apply the meaning to their own lives.) There was no such thing as divorce, contraception, or abortion. A wife knew that if she cheated, her husband would kill her and the man she cheated with. Society would ignore it as the man's private business that no one has any right to interfere with. Or the husband would just throw her out to starve and wh0re like the wh0re she is -- along with her children of now-suspect patrilineage. A wife lived in fear of not pleasing her man. There were brutal consequences to not pleasing her man. The half or third or so of very stupid women had to be brutalized just to understand the simplest facts of life that even the stupidest men well understood.

A man didn't worry about keeping women happy because it didn't matter -- and it's impossible anyway. A man kept his woman from destroying herself, her children, her family, and the community, by keeping her from acting on every little impulse. Women complained to other women. Men didn't give a damn. Men certainly didn't go try to do something about it, such as giving women political rights or economic abilities.

When a church or a state started allowing divorce on the basis of adultery, it gave women a way to destroy society by acting on their childish, spiteful impulses. It told women to go commit adultery. So they did. One after another such device was used to undermine a man's unquestioned authority in his own home. A man was no longer his own master. A man could no longer husband his wife the same way he husbanded the grain and other livestock. Men were slowly reduced to being objects of derision. Their sons and grandsons grew up in a world of wh0res and fornicators, knew nothing different, and could not escape compromising themselves. The atrocious behavior of their mothers, sisters, and slvtty "girl-friends" dragged the men down with them.

That's why I think it's right and necessary to control your woman as much as possible. You must choose from what is actually available in your life, and not play some silly male version of hypergamy by fantasizing about some ideal woman you could find if you just hook up enough. All you'll find that way are easy hookups. Whatever woman you choose is going to be highly defective. If you don't like the women in your life now, change your life. Don't try to keep your current lifestyle and just change the faces and names of what must be the same women over and over. Then keep your woman pregnant and in the kitchen, monitor her communication, travel, and finances, and herd her toward the "safe" dramas you create for her emotional tantrums.

Just like the article about the HB10 who didn't understand that looks equal attention until she got old, women can't understand themselves. They certainly can't understand men. Little wonder they're endlessly confused and needing to read and watch TV shows about relationships. There's a reason they call it "paternalistic" to pretend to agree with your woman and to manipulate her behavior. It's akin to being "fatherly." You're doing what her father had to do. That's your job now. And here's your community of men to help you learn to do it well.

I am not her man. She can't stand the thought of me touching her. She's dripping with other men's semen. She is ashamed to be seen with me. She never misses an opportunity to disrespect me. Everything I do is wrong. I am the problem. She got what she wanted from me. She says "I hate you so much I could kill you." Going away forever will make her happy again.
lol

someone's getting old and senile....

good to you my friend, because you REALLY need it

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With facebook and everything, the debasement of our society, the entire world minus muslims will be next, Modern Woman: http://youtu.be/SblqloC-43A

TonyBaloney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A very interesting thread, that has had some really wide perspectives brought out.

I agree with pretty much everything the OP wrote, but feel that he missed out some innate evolutionary perpectives that both males and females have in their nature to keep procreation going.... the trouble is, women are using every trick in the book to fook around with men, and keep thier existence free from settling down.

As much as we would like to keep women in `their place` the pendulum has swung very far, too far, the other way for it too go back.

I feel that sadly, we are on a very slippery course now within society. Too many odds are stacked against the common man. I believe that the paternalistic, patriarchal society is no longer wanted by government and big business, and therefore is doomed.

And because of this, our western world is doomed to fall. All big businesses and government wants is compliant, cheap workers to keep the taxes paid, and the wheels of society working.

Compliant office workers are by and large beta males and females. Cheap workers are immigrants.

Where is the need for "MEN"....... we're a dying breed...... We've created a word without the NEED for muscle.....machines have even contributed to this....goddamit, here in England there are even female foresters weilding chainsaws.....

The general working classes in european/american society are like the scum of the earth to the powers that be - they demand too much, cost too much, and are not really needed - in 100 years time, a selection of all the worlds asylum seekers and poor people will be running the service industrys for the remaining self centred descendants of those at the top of the totem pole

They seem to be quite happy to see this generations selfish hedonistic lifestyle fuelled with coke, alcohol, credit, abortions,`family planning pill` ending with mass extinctions of familys and society at large - hell here in England 1 in 5 children under 10 is from an immigrant family - all this has happened in 50 years.......

You think i'm paternalistic - ok fine - but the Roman empire died when the women of Rome bore fewer and fewer children.......

History is repeating itself........

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TonyBaloney said:
Where is the need for "MEN"....... we're a dying breed...... We've created a word without the NEED for muscle.....machines have even contributed to this....goddamit, here in England there are even female foresters weilding chainsaws.....
Amen to that brother...and the Women who are operating the forklifts and Manning the shipping departments is at an all-time high. Oh no, they don't lift anything, they keep their hands clean in a job that should be dirty. They'll call over the $7/hr male dock-worker to do part of her job description lifting boxes or crates, while she laughs and eats a snickers bar.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TonyBaloney said:
A very interesting thread, that has had some really wide perspectives brought out.

I agree with pretty much everything the OP wrote, but feel that he missed out some innate evolutionary perpectives that both males and females have in their nature to keep procreation going.... the trouble is, women are using every trick in the book to fook around with men, and keep thier existence free from settling down.

As much as we would like to keep women in `their place` the pendulum has swung very far, too far, the other way for it too go back.

I feel that sadly, we are on a very slippery course now within society. Too many odds are stacked against the common man. I believe that the paternalistic, patriarchal society is no longer wanted by government and big business, and therefore is doomed.

And because of this, our western world is doomed to fall. All big businesses and government wants is compliant, cheap workers to keep the taxes paid, and the wheels of society working.

Compliant office workers are by and large beta males and females. Cheap workers are immigrants.

The general working classes in european/american society are like the scum of the earth to the powers that be - they demand too much, cost too much, and are not really needed - in 100 years time, a selection of all the worlds asylum seekers and poor people will be running the service industrys for the remaining self centred descendants of those at the top of the totem pole

They seem to be quite happy to see this generations selfish hedonistic lifestyle fuelled with coke, alcohol, credit, abortions,`family planning pill` ending with mass extinctions of familys and society at large - hell here in England 1 in 5 children under 10 is from an immigrant family - all this has happened in 50 years.......

You think i'm paternalistic - ok fine - but the Roman empire died when the women of Rome bore fewer and fewer children.......

History is repeating itself........
a sobering post of chilling accuracy.

well said!

a new feudalism is coming and its bearing down fast. the destruction of the family is nearly complete...men and women are at each others throats fully enmeshed in the consumer lifestyle all too happy to become obedient drones...the brave new world indeed.

TonyBaloney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh god damn the ruling classes, political classes, monied classes, liberals, lentil eating apologists for white imperilism - let them all go to HELL.

We are living in a doom laden times.

Nothing inspires me anymore.

I used to have dreams of a life filled with a good wife, children running around happily..... I now only forsee my line dying out and become more and more bitter with a cold old age, that I was tricked into the state I am in today. Cant afford to buy a property, I work like a ***** for not much reward, I see shallow celebrities and fake people like drug dealers, rappers, parasites and hypocrites getting on in life, when all i ever tried to do was be a good man. I feel frustrated that the principles that I hold dear, and that I thought upheld society are now trampled upon by an utterly moronic, selfish, unpatriotic elite that has abandoned their own people that have held society together - god I am full of hate. I just want to find that utopia that we were promised, but has now evaporated.

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, and when the machines women use break down, they'll be squealing for a man to come repair them seeing as how women aren't usually inclined to deal with technical stuff.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tony, don't let it get to you. The world is not of your making. Do the best you can and you'll like the guy in the mirror.

I am not her man. She can't stand the thought of me touching her. She's dripping with other men's semen. She is ashamed to be seen with me. She never misses an opportunity to disrespect me. Everything I do is wrong. I am the problem. She got what she wanted from me. She says "I hate you so much I could kill you." Going away forever will make her happy again. So I'm leaving her to her pumped-and-dumped lifestyle and leaving her bastard child fatherless. I'm better off with no woman at all than wasting another second thinking about her. I learned from my mistakes and the next relationship will be carefully thought out so my happiness comes first.

TonyBaloney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
loveshogun said:

Love shogun - You are a fuc kin C unt for writing that. That is probably the most savage, c untish thing ive ever seen on here, I dont know downlow, nor have read many of his posts, but i feel like boarding a plane, knockin at your front door and smack ing the s hit out of you.

How can you c unt a man off who comes on here to discuss, talk, open others minds to what he sees???????

Your a lame, dumb little boy - f uck you and your mum - c unt

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TonyBaloney said:
Love shogun - You are a fuc kin C unt for writing that. That is probably the most savage, c untish thing ive ever seen on here, I dont know downlow, nor have read many of his posts, but i feel like boarding a plane, knockin at your front door and smack ing the s hit out of you.

How can you c unt a man off who comes on here to discuss, talk, open others minds to what he sees???????

Your a lame, dumb little boy - f uck you and your mum - c unt
How can I do it?

Easily.

Any other questions?

TonyBaloney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont need to ask any other questions of a little lame s hit like you - going to start researching and mocking the f uck out of your posts - any little c unt like you who sits his sad ass down and spits out garbage like u do has no game, no style and is a bitter and twisted man looking for a scapegoat for his own inadequacy..... `LOVESHOGUN THE INADEQUATE`

Top Bottom