Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is the best fighting style? Lets settle this once and for all

blackbelt2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm carribean.. but pretty light skinned. But not really whites only, its everyone, believe me.. White, black, spanish, flipino, all flavors get is just as bad.. in that latin kings incident, my buddy who is hispanic was shot, the bullet missed, but left a big scar on his a$$.. i guess its funny in a way. Since i've been back for the summer, i hear the grammar school kids have a new gang called the "wolves". They have already put 4 people in the hospital.

blackbelt2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer said:
blackbelt that was a good story but I'm having trouble picturing it.. How can if he threw a jab and you blocked it, why did you have to duck?
i just bent my knees and ducked.. I don't like blocking, i rather not get hit.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, at my school we spend a lot of time learning blocking for punches, but most of them are not going to be all that effective against a good boxer because a trained fighter throws his punches and recoils within a fraction of a second. I can probably pop off about 6 jab/cross strikes within one second, maybe more. A serious boxer can do better. How is anyone going to effectively block those? Blocks work best against untrained fighters who use swinging punches that are easily detectable. If I'm fighting someone who is quick with their straight lefts and rights better to just duck or weave to the side to break his momentum if he's releasing a barrage of strikes.

blackbelt2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer said:
blackbelt that was a good story but I'm having trouble picturing it.. How can if he threw a jab and you blocked it, why did you have to duck?
my bad, i misunderstood what you meant.. when i said my hands came up, i mean they came up to blcok my face from getting hit, not to block his punch. you have your arm tucked behind your ear so that your bicep and forearm meet and block the side of your head