Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What every skinny guy should know...

soopafly4eva

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook, can u please post a sample daily meal plan to get an idea of what type of food and how often u ate to bulk up

thanks!

EDIT: don't worry - I just ordered Anthony Ellis's program after reading your recommendation

Last edited:

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, how important is eating a very strict meal of this and that if you're taking supplements like protein powder?

Alex_L

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Scrumtulescence
Also, how important is eating a very strict meal of this and that if you're taking supplements like protein powder?
Protein powder / shakes usaully have 20 - 30ish grams of protein .. if u have that twice a day it equals bout 50/60 grams..... u shud be eating 1 gram of protein too every 1 lb of body weight you way (normally somewhere between 140-240 lbs depending on the person).....

Also a good nutritional diet is important ..so make sure u eat your fruit and vegatables, and get plenty of fibre and also some fat is essentail.

basically eat good healthy food like pure meat (chickn , ham beef)..u know not burgers and **** though or kfc / fish (tuna) ..vegtables and fruit and drink lots of water.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6'3 205 is huge?

I'm 5'8 205lbs at 10% bodyfat and I feel small. Being muscular will definitely get you noticed but you need to make the move. I noticed that girls will kind of give me the eye and stand close to me but they never made a move.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Scrumtulescence
Your nutrition is about 85% of it. Lifting weights is the easy part. If you can't get your nutrition down don't even go to the gym because you will be wasting your time.

Eggchen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality
6'3 205 is huge?

I'm 5'8 205lbs at 10% bodyfat and I feel small. Being muscular will definitely get you noticed but you need to make the move. I noticed that girls will kind of give me the eye and stand close to me but they never made a move.
This is just my opinion, but I think you have stepped into the "point of diminishing return" with regards to bulking. 205 relative to 5"8 does seem huge. When bulking it's easy for us to get obsessed with getting bigger and bigger. The thing is, we look at ourselves in the mirror everyday which can fool some into thinking that they are still small - it is near impossible for us to notice daily changes in mass. The best thing to do is take before and after photos (say every 6 months). :)

Don't get me wrong - I'm sure many women still find you very attractive, but a lot of women agree that too big is too big. Those girls that stand close to you but never make a move are intimidated as hell! :D

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality
6'3 205 is huge?

Dude, can you even reach back to wipe your own ass? :D 5'8" @205? Christ all-mighty.

Unless your bodyfat is at pro-levels (like someone said before, guys with extremely low bodyfat and lots of muscle can be heavier than they look) or you have very large bone structure, I'll bet you look pretty ridiculous in the eyes of some women. Some women definitely love the 'wrecking ball' look (in our violent American society/culture, some women place high importance on the physical security their mates bring), but some also don't. Women in Europe and Asia will probably think you look like a monster. No offense.

Playboi0323

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry Pook. I must be an exception to the rule. I'm skinny and still get that HB10. Don't let his post deteriorate your confidence even if his advice is usually dead on, gentlemen.
"It is not only fine feathers that make fine birds." - Aesop

Paranoid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
6'1" and 150....it isnt all that bad.I do have plans of bulking up to maybe 180 or so.And yes,it hasnt been detrimental to my game.So chin up, skinny guy!

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I think this whole "buff" thing is blown out of proportion. Not all chicks dig ripped guys. Besides, I would never want to look like Arnold Schwarzenegger big...most chicks are turned off by that.

For the most part, having some muscle defintion will help..but not too much.

I am 5'11.5" and at 172lbs. I would like to get to 180-185...this would be perfect.

What body part (upper body) do you think chicks dig most...besides abs? I always thought is was chest.

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can attest to this fact as well. I roughly go over it in my "T" Theory post about my story.

I started out 5'10 150 I was lifting/athletic before that and shot up to 5'10 190. I've mostly done powerlifting lately. I'd love to show you guys the before and after pic. So if you want to see just ask. Even your facial structure changes as you increase your testosterone.

Everything changes because of the testosterone in your body. My whole life changed. My life changed. I went from submissive to dominant.

Yes girls will always stare. But a lot of them are intimidated and will not approach. Girls don't have the biological gear to help them approach without fear like we do it's not as easy for them. They'll move themselves into your area purposely in hopes you talk to them. This is one thing I always notice.

One of the most awesome things is when a hot girl is on your arm. The girl that guys have been drooling over and making their horny loud comments on all night. and all of a sudden NO ONE checks her out again they avert their eyes, their mouths shut up because they know what will happen if they challenge due to your presense. They feel your dominance.

Girls approach you the most when they see you with other women having a fun time. They know they better move quick or else.

The person that i've seen get approached the most is a friend i have that is pretty-boy effemine looking. Most of these girls are very masculine and domineering that approach. Which he ends up with and gets really owned by. But nevertheless, it seems like that is the case.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jvesti
The person that i've seen get approached the most is a friend i have that is pretty-boy effemine looking. Most of these girls are very masculine and domineering that approach. Which he ends up with and gets really owned by. But nevertheless, it seems like that is the case.

You heard of www.seducingwomen101.com ? The creator 'Destini 9' has a theory about people belonging on the opposite side of the maleness-femaleness spectrum being most drawn to each other, and I think it make a lot of sense, and also applies in this case. So for example, the most masculine males end up with the very frail, slight females, while the slender men end up with less frail woemn (not necessarily butch or muscular, but maybe more aggressive and assertive in temperment).

soopafly4eva

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jvesti
I can attest to this fact as well. I roughly go over it in my "T" Theory post about my story.

I started out 5'10 150 I was lifting/athletic before that and shot up to 5'10 190. I've mostly done powerlifting lately. I'd love to show you guys the before and after pic. So if you want to see just ask. Even your facial structure changes as you increase your testosterone.

Everything changes because of the testosterone in your body. My whole life changed. My life changed. I went from submissive to dominant.

Yes girls will always stare. But a lot of them are intimidated and will not approach. Girls don't have the biological gear to help them approach without fear like we do it's not as easy for them. They'll move themselves into your area purposely in hopes you talk to them. This is one thing I always notice.

One of the most awesome things is when a hot girl is on your arm. The girl that guys have been drooling over and making their horny loud comments on all night. and all of a sudden NO ONE checks her out again they avert their eyes, their mouths shut up because they know what will happen if they challenge due to your presense. They feel your dominance.

Girls approach you the most when they see you with other women having a fun time. They know they better move quick or else.

i'd be interested in seeing your before and after pics if you have any

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eggchen
This is just my opinion, but I think you have stepped into the "point of diminishing return" with regards to bulking. 205 relative to 5"8 does seem huge. When bulking it's easy for us to get obsessed with getting bigger and bigger. The thing is, we look at ourselves in the mirror everyday which can fool some into thinking that they are still small - it is near impossible for us to notice daily changes in mass. The best thing to do is take before and after photos (say every 6 months). :)

Don't get me wrong - I'm sure many women still find you very attractive, but a lot of women agree that too big is too big. Those girls that stand close to you but never make a move are intimidated as hell! :D
I don't just workout to get girls. I do it because I love the way it makes me feel. I don't care if some girls don't like it. No matter what i look like there will always be girls that don't like the way i look for whatever reason. So I will look the way i want to look. I'm totally addicted to that feeling of euphoria that I feel after completing a workout. I won't stop just because a few insecure chicks would be intimidated.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
Dude, can you even reach back to wipe your own ass? :D 5'8" @205? Christ all-mighty.

Unless your bodyfat is at pro-levels (like someone said before, guys with extremely low bodyfat and lots of muscle can be heavier than they look) or you have very large bone structure, I'll bet you look pretty ridiculous in the eyes of some women. Some women definitely love the 'wrecking ball' look (in our violent American society/culture, some women place high importance on the physical security their mates bring), but some also don't. Women in Europe and Asia will probably think you look like a monster. No offense.
I've never met a woman that said they didn't like it or atleast none of the women that i've approached.

Yes I can easily wipe my own ass.:D

To whoever mentioned Arnold being too muscular, well he was quite the Don Juan back in his day. His confidence and charisma definitely helped.

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
You heard of www.seducingwomen101.com ? The creator 'Destini 9' has a theory about people belonging on the opposite side of the maleness-femaleness spectrum being most drawn to each other, and I think it make a lot of sense, and also applies in this case. So for example, the most masculine males end up with the very frail, slight females, while the slender men end up with less frail woemn (not necessarily butch or muscular, but maybe more aggressive and assertive in temperment).
Possibly,

He is drawn to dominant females and casually dates but never falls for feminine girls. He acts masculine at the begining which i believe is him putting on a front but once the relationship is locked on shows his true colors.

The whole male/female thing realistically would do more with behavior of the person than anything else. I've seen this happen a lot. But i don't always see it true like a universal truth.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mahon83050

What body part (upper body) do you think chicks dig most...besides abs? I always thought is was chest.
A poll was done by Muscle and fitness and shoulders were number one. Probably because if you have nice shoulders it's visible no matter what you are wearing.

soopafly4eva

Don Juan
Reaction score

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is after one year back 2 years ago
I'm impressed, especially by the transformation between Feb and June!! Respect!