Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what do YOU say when a girl asks you, "How many women have you been with?"

Amalthea

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right, turn the question back on her:

"Why do you ask?"

(with a mischievous grin):D

DonSonnySagliani

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl: With how many girls have you been before?
You: I'm a macho... and macho's do not talk about their ex's. (Give this answer with completely cold face and then at the end give a smirk)

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not a good idea to repond with a number.

either go with "you're the only one who matters now" or do something else to avoid the question..I like DiSt0rTi0n_07's idea:

Girl: how many women have you been with?
You: more than you:D

DiMallio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Juan and only
It's not a good idea to repond with a number.

either go with "you're the only one who matters now" or do something else to avoid the question..I like DiSt0rTi0n_07's idea:

Girl: how many women have you been with?
You: more than you:D

nice !!!:up:

midnight

Don Juan
Reaction score
HER: how many girls have you been with?

DJ: I don't ever say because the number would either be too big or too small and I'd just hate it if you were thinking dirty thoughts about me :crackup:

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That reminds me of the Waterboy, where the girls ask him if he sees a lot of girls.

Rita (Jennifer Bini Taylor): "Is there a girl you're seein'?"
Bobby: "Seein'? Uh, uh, I see a lot of girls. I see a lot of giys too."
Rita: "I think that's sexy. You ever been with a guy and a girl at the same time?"
Bobby: "Oh, yeah, plenty of times. The other night, I was with my mama and Coach Klein at the same time."

classic

JMillion

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you haven't slept with her yet:
"It's been my experience that the only girls who ask me that are girls who want to sleep with me"

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick who's in my Calculus class asked, except it was "how many girls have you dated?"

I answer, "15...divided by 0."

What a baller I am! =)

fireguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
When my girlfriend asked me this, I said "Not too many. I'm VERY picky. How about you?"

XSilverStarboyX

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know if this would work but heres what I would say

Her: How many women have you been with
Me: How many men have you been with
Her: None of your buisness
Me: Theres your answer

JMillion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hoop theory:

Say: "Guess: I'll tell you if it's higher or lower"

JMillion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some thoughts:

A lot of these responses seem to be centered around ****y/funny and evasive action. My thought is that this only works if you have generated some sort of social proof/ pre-selection. In other words, a playful response works best if she thinks you've slept with women before.

However, if she thinks you're inexperienced, these answers will seem like you're hiding something. Basically, these answers work in accordance with pre-selection, IMO.

And although you shouldn't tell your actual number unless you're in a serious relationship (read: marriage), you shouldn't be ashamed of it either. The number of women you sleep with is not necessarily correlated to your worth or value to the opposite sex. I know some guys who are complete tools who have slept with more women than me, but they do things like: (1)sleep with girls who are marginally attractive, at best, (2) use getting drunk as an excuse for ****ing ugly girls, (3) lie to girls, telling them they love them in an attempt to **** them, (4) take advantage of drunk girls, etc. You get the picture. I have better game than these guys, yet I have standards and morals.

I also know a guy who has only slept with one girl, but he has been in a serious relationship with her for 3 years and she is smoking hot. He is also a really cool guy, who could assuredly get other girls were he single. I have more respect for him than for the guys who have ****ed more girls than I have.

Also, if you're a virgin: Fake it till you make it. There is nothing wrong with not having had sex before. Just learn the skills necessary, apply them, and you will get laid, sooner or later. Don't be ashamed of it, just work on it.

REJ-

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're a virgin:

Girl: "How many guys have you been with?"
You: "Not enough"

Don't know if it's any good though

ChampusMaximus

Reaction score
I say just be honest about it. If you've been with girls say you have and if you haven't then there's no need to lie about it. I think that's what this site is all about and that's showing you how real men act. Real men don't need to lie about the number of women that they've been with.

If you're honest you'd be surprised by the results and you'll feel a lot better about it. Girls can smell a phony from a mile away.

Schmuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
REJ- said:
If you're a virgin:

Girl: "How many guys have you been with?"
You: "Not enough"

Don't know if it's any good though
Freudian slip ?

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HB10: How many women have you been with?
FM 3321: 43,286 to be exact. How many women have you been with? Wait, have you ever kissed a girl before?

....and on to a different subject about her. :)

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"More than one, less than a hundred...."

standard reply