Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what do YOU say when a girl asks you, "How many women have you been with?"

neuromancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not too many is my answer.

Jake Steed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, "Not too many." is a great answer. You should always be vague. I've also said, "None of your business." with a very sly, playful, ****y grin. They eat that up.

The important thing for younger guys to do is if they haven't been with anyone, or less than 5 people is to lie. NEVER admit you're a virgin or haven't been with that many girls. She'll act like that's what she wants to hear, but if she finds out you don't have much experience, her respect for you will plummet through the floor. Women want a man who has more experience than them. So lie if you have to. She's probably lying to you about how many guys she's fvcked anyways.

Jake

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually just tell them, because the number is still pretty low at 5 girls. Do you guys think maybe I should stop answering that question?

------------------
Look out for number one and don't step in number two!

neuromancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was kind of worried that "not too many" is a weak answer.

But saying "many" would make them scared to f**k you.

Take No Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by trickynick:
I usually just tell them, because the number is still pretty low at 5 girls. Do you guys think maybe I should stop answering that question?

--------------

Go to: http://128.121.203.63/sexpoll-women/ppoll.cgi

where it says 33% of females have had over 10 lovers in their lifetime. LOL!

neuromancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad answers:

"More than you can count"

"Hundreds"

"None"

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

"Thousands"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Including or excluding the strippers?"

I don't believe there's such a thing as a good answer.

Take No Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been certified STD free.

SC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my ex fiancee used to ask me this question all the time ad I never Frucken told that biatch--if she only knew lol--ussually I say

"I dont think there is anything positive about this topic" that ussuallyt shuts them up--I would hate to tell anyone the truth

ok Im a ***** LOL--i tagged too many women not as many as some but I did lose count at some point--

A few of them i wish i would have just rubbed one out instead of sleeping with them

waterflea

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are really worried how she would react to that kind of detail, you'll lose her anyway. If she really cares how many women you dated, she's not worth your time (unless you yourself are too insecure to be single). How many times have you heard the key to attract women is confidence? YOU define your fight.

Take No Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by IntermediateDonJuaner:
This is a good topic.

What if you have none ?

What will your response be?
--------

If you're a virgin DJ (sounds almost like an oxymoron, doesn't it?), you must not admit it to the gal. Most girls (even virgin girls) want a dude with sexual experience. So, what to say when asked?

You could say "I've been around" and leave it at that. She won't know that you've told a white lie unless you two are lying in bed together and she can see your total lack of experience.

T Dog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's keep this on topic. Please start a new post for the 'virgin' response.

Thanks

P.S. PenKittens response is great! But what kind of name is that? Are you a guy or a girl? No offense of course.

Deagleclaw

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Penkitten.

Guys who feel they have something to prove or are insecure usually inflate their numbers.

Women know that men are gunshy of chicks that have had a lot of partners because she's going to compare him to EVERY guy that's been inside her, which is why they lowball their number.

As far as REAL men go (not afc's who exagerate to seem like studs)... A lot of us, myself included, actually have NO idea how many women we've been with. When you get laid for the first time you start counting but then as it becomes less important you stop and if you get laid great if you don't... there's always beer.

Deagleclaw out

------------------
Your friendly neighbourhood Irishman,

lordclem*

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SC:

"I dont think there is anything positive about this topic"
sh!!!!t thats it sh!t that is the sh!t wow.SC you the man wow.if she asks anymore just say any onme of the good ones posted here.
wow
sc damn

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by T Dog:
Let's keep this on topic. Please start a new post for the 'virgin' response.

Thanks

P.S. PenKittens response is great! But what kind of name is that? Are you a guy or a girl? No offense of course.
im a chick.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont compare
everyone is different.

and bring me a beer on yer way over. lol jk.

DJ Rook

Don Juan
Reaction score
GIRL: How many girls have you been with?

YOU: That depends are we counting midgets as whole people or .5?

GIRL: Seriously?

YOU: Never slept with Seriously but I have slept with Dopey, Grumpy, Happy, and Sneezy, but never could score with Bashful...I wonder why?

keep doing that she'll eventually drop it. It's much more fun than saying none of your business