Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what do YOU say when a girl asks you, "How many women have you been with?"

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the panty wetting answer courtesy of the old lady;

Ready? You look her in the eye and in a low voice you say:

"Enough to know what I'm doing......"

And thats ALL you say, in a smirk/sly way.

Then you simply move on, don't ask her or say something you *think* is clever (it isn't, it makes you look 12 years old), and change the subject.

Confident, sexy and vague. That is how you start to occupy mental band width.
I concur

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the panty wetting answer courtesy of the old lady;

Ready? You look her in the eye and in a low voice you say:

"Enough to know what I'm doing......"

And thats ALL you say, in a smirk/sly way.

Then you simply move on, don't ask her or say something you *think* is clever (it isn't, it makes you look 12 years old), and change the subject.

Confident, sexy and vague. That is how you start to occupy mental band width.
Yeah but if you know what you’re doing she will know that well before the clothes come off, likely even say it to you unsolicited

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Been with" sounds like you're dating high school girls. Next is 'are we going steady?'.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only potential issue here is that many women will put you in the player bucket with that type response and it might scare some girls (the type silly enough to ask such a question in the first place) or get the woman to really be hypervigilant in qualifying you (shjt tests & non compliance) so I'd recommend to err on the side of 'Less is More' and be mysterious.

I also dated (and married) the playboy/player archetype so I never asked this kind of question and I always assumed that until exclusivity was agreed he is seeing other women and I am free to accept dates from other men & I always took a "May the Best Girl Win" attitude because most women are terribly insecure & eventually blow themselves out with demands, entitlement, insecure or bratty behavior.

So I never cared.
The good ones don’t care but they’re still watching. For instance, we never really got into this conversation until about a year into our relationship when I started coming at her with some questions about privacy settings on the phone and some other stuff that I really should have hit a lot sooner but hey, chalk that up to being married 14 years and a little rusty. Anyway so we work through all that but it kind of segues into this conversation not about numbers per se but we do start opening up about our history. I learn a little about her and she learns about me, truthfully doesn’t bother me, you can’t date a 33 year old woman and not expect her to have a prior life and i have sex with this woman multiple times a day l, she squirted for the first time in her life the first time I smashed her and I truly have no insecurity in that realm so whatever. But we get to the part about how this former girlfriend of mine a Miss America contestant that my ex wife didn’t even know about is following me. And she’s like oh that’s who that blue checkmark is on your account. They always know. So anyway the old ‘honestly baby I can’t even remember at this point’ comes out and she’s like wow that many huh? It is the absolutely perfect answer

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only woman that asked was a virgin. It's an antiquated question. Experience and confidence will give you great evasive answers on the fly

JoyDivision1990

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about when she asks, play dumb, look at her like she has two heads and change the subject, lol.

Not all questions need to be answered especially silly ones, such as 'notch count.'

JMO.

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
How about when she asks, play dumb, look at her like she has two heads and change the subject, lol.
Im assuming that´s what you would do to someone asking your notch count. This person could vet you out/screen you out based on this reaction and vice-versa. It saves both of you time imho.

Not all questions need to be answered especially silly ones, and this is one.
Oh, you wanna talk about "silly"? I remember you talking about a female friend that you considered "High Quality" but she had a promiscous past riding the Carousel. I remember you saying "High Quality Girls" can have ONS and casual sex outside of exclusive relationships. Those are a few examples that sound "silly" to me but whatever, its just different opinions.

JoyDivision1990

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm assuming that´s what you would do to someone asking your notch count.
Firstly, my post was tongue-n-cheek and secondly, as a woman I have never been asked that ridiculous question (I'm 100% serious) nor have I ever asked, and if a man I were dating asked me, it speaks volumes as to his mentality and mindset and I would seriously reconsider dating him.

Not that I'm ashamed, in truth it's relatively low, it's just a silly question IMO.

By the way guys, for disclosure purposes as a mod advised me in DM he's about to "out" me, I'm the former @catsmeow and this will be my last post.

Ciao and take care, be happy.:)

Last edited:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only woman that asked was a virgin. It's an antiquated question. Experience and confidence will give you great evasive answers on the fly
She asks and you smile and just say “I’m glad that went well for you “

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I wasnt about to out her (not sure how she reached that conclusion). It was actually the other way around.

I sent her a PM " Im trying my best to not reveal your identity in my posts " which I meant literally. I made a bunch of changes to my reply before posting it, thinking precisely about this matter. Looks like the changes were not enough, and for that, Im sorry.

Looks like she thinks Im some Machiavellian guy who wanted to out her for some reason. What my motive would be is beyond me.

Last edited:

JoyDivision1990

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasnt about to out her (not sure how she reached that conclusion), it was actually the other way around.

I sent her a PM " Im trying my best to not reveal your identity in my posts " which I meant literally. I made a bunch of changes to my reply before posting, thinking precisely about this matter. Looks like the changes were not enough.
Apologies @Dr.Suave it's fine, it was me, I didn't like hiding who I was, that's all.

It doesn't matter, no one cares.

However, just to know, everything I posted as @JoyDivision1990 was genuine and true to who I am as a person and a woman.

Just thought I'd clarify that before leaving.

Ciao.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you. I really appreciate this reply

Oh come on. Please dont leave. I love "fighting" with you. Same with @BeExcellent

I would miss you
LOL!! Back to the subject of "notch count" that I see here often. My opinion is that it is really none of a chick's business how many women that I have slept with. She should be concerned about herself and our possible relationship.
And as far as Her "notch count"; I really don't care...... Good screening and paying attention to how she acts and behaves should come into play.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Good screening and paying attention to how she acts and behaves should come into play.
I agree with this part. Thank you for your reply

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She asks and you smile and just say “I’m glad that went well for you “
She asks and I smile and just say "That's classified" or just stare at her motherfcckerly because it's 2024 and I haven't been asked that in nearly two decades. "Poon" (another antiquity) guaranteed either way because she's clearly in it to win it too.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way guys, for disclosure purposes as a mod advised me in DM he's about to "out" me, I'm the former @catsmeow and this will be my last post.
I strongly suspected that, after reading your posts in the thread https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...yone-ever-try-this.226737/page-4#post-3100804
I don't understand this behavior ... start an account, rack up hundreds of posts, then delete the account AND the posts, start another account - IIRC there was a catsmeow2 - and repeat the process. :rolleyes:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I don't understand this behavior ... start an account, rack up hundreds of posts, then delete the account AND the posts, start another account - IIRC there was a catsmeow2 - and repeat the process. :rolleyes:
That´s totally fair. From the outside looking in, I would agree with you brother. She had her reasons.

Now, now: Lets try our best to not create more drama or derail the thread.