Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Were His actions Innocent?

CompleteControl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tesuque Red - excellent post! It is nice to see someone who knows what they are talking about.

I absolutely agree. The guy didn't have the experience to know to gradually escalate until he received resistence(which can be handled pretty easily if you know what you are doing) instead of talking about sex thus causing resistance.

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the response Tes. It's good to see you around here.You have me so nailed it's not even good. I just didn't get him until it was too late. I couldn't understand why he was so interested in what I have done sexually with someone. He kept telling me I needed to experiment ya ya yada and all that but I didn't think he was considering helping me in that area. I mean he called me out on not wanting sex and did his little test but only after I pressed him on it but than that was that and it was back to talking, and I was the one to suggest the massage and he was up for it, but I hated feeling like I had to be the one to suggest everything with him. I've always known that he will take a challenge but I thought he would be a bit more dominant than that. I was just having a hard time figuring him out because I sort of initiated what happened. I am not used to being in that role by the way. Plus I asked him several times if he was ready for me to leave and he just shrugged his shoulders. I think pool would have been more fun to me. Because all he wanted to do was talk and I was getting bored Honestly. I just thought he was being a tease and playing with me.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spider_007 said:
interasting read......it gives us an insight to what is going on in a womans head as she is being seduced.....it would be even more usefull if she didn't already like the guy in the first place......but it's still a great insight.

This is a kid. Not a woman. If you follow this as a blue print to seduce woman...you might get the surprise of your life.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DreamyChick said:
He hasn't called yet. Why not? Why did he avoid talking about the girl I've seen him out with? Man I am mad at him for making me want him.
Hmmmmm...TROLL ALERT! TROLL ALERT! TROLL ALERT!

Dergz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dreamy Chick is gon tell her friends where they can get an insight into how us guys think, then her friends r gon tell they friends, and so on. WE ARE SCREWED!.

...question to dreamy chick : how did yu get know of this forum anyways?

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a member of this forum so aptly named "Dr Beard" might be able to give you some advice, as he has experienced many-a-crazy situations before and is well-versed in the art of seduction.

CALLING DR BEARD TO DJ DISCUSSION!

Perhaps his profound knowledge and unmatched skills may assist many to take controll-off the situation and shift the balance of power in your relationship.

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not a troll. The moderators can check my ip address. I am just curious as to why he hasn't called yet.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, shes been a member here forever and never trolled the site. give her some insight and stop dic king her around.

Thomas94305

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DreamyChick..

For your future reference, a guy starts talking about sex.. he's interested. A guy gives you a massage, unless it's a neck massage in public, he's interested. Even a neck massage in public often means interest.

But, I think you know this. You're playing out some drama here for some reason.. our attention perhaps? Or, do you want to be told it's OK to have enjoyed it? Or, is there something else the drama creates?

I think women far too often use being passive as an excuse.. If you're passive, and he advances, then he's to blame, etc... because then, if there's any negative consequences, you can blame him. The truth is that you're an adult. You go further, you've done it of your own volition. What do you want with this person? Will you be OK with yourself in the long run?

It's safe to say he'll try something like this again. Since you let him already do this, he will probably advance it further. You have time to think about what you want to do next time.

Good luck

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
dude, shes been a member here forever and never trolled the site. give her some insight and stop dic king her around.
Maybe she should go to that Women players site. They seem to know how to play men.

I'm here to give MEN insight. If she was going to something very serious (real relationship, etc.), then I might give her some insight too. In fact, I gave her insight, now that I think about it.

But she just wants to get laid. Then wonder why he is not even calling her. I told her...he is not into her. He just got a little horney.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Maybe she should go to that Women players site. They seem to know how to play men.

I'm here to give MEN insight. If she was going to something very serious (real relationship, etc.), then I might give her some insight too. In fact, I gave her insight, now that I think about it.

But she just wants to get laid. Then wonder why he is not even calling her. I told her...he is not into her. He just got a little horney.
Shhhhhhhh.. Your gonna ruin it.

Just call him up DreamyChick.

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, I hope you are for real and your questions were genuine. I don't usually like to call people out or anything, but there is a general feeling floating around that some of your posts may have been a vehicle for attention-seeking behaviour. Perhaps your genuine intentions were inadvertendly lost through the text-based medium of online communication. Maybe this is all a misunderstanding.

It's just a strange phenomenon when, if anybody else posts the types of questions you do on this forum, it will be shut down before it reaches the bottom of the page. Don't you find that just a little strange?

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cant think of a user name said:
'Troll' may have been an unfortunate choice of word. But why all the continual attention-garnering? Every single one of your threads have been like 5-6 pages long... I don't know if it's because you actually need advice on something that doesn't really seem all that significant to most of the members here, and has already been answered to you many times before in the same thread, or you like the attention?

In all fairness to you, you're not the only person who does this, and maybe I'm reading too much into the fact that you always seem to spawn 5-6 page threads (guys for some reason like to respond to your thread), but whether or not that's because you post supposedly "attention-seeking" questions that encourage guys to post further (with many of the responses being posts of ridicule), only you can answer that.

It's just a strange phenomenon when, if anybody else posts the types of questions you do on this forum, it will be shut down before it reaches the bottom of the page.
She's a chick you retard. :crazy:

Her friends probally can't talk to her right now. Either way she NEEDS to have this discussion even though she probally has like 500 times in the past.

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I geniunely like this guy however, I think he's just playing with my head now. Some of his friends found my journal and went back and told him and this is what he said in his email today:
Subject: Just thould you'd like to know

I just thought you'd would like to know that there are people out there... cruel people that are still reading your diary... might want to be more careful about what you post for the public to read.

I have been relayed a few messages about said posts. I am sorry if I ever gave you the wrong impression... nothing that I did was at all suggestive or sexual in any way. I was not being forward... I was just hanging out as a FRIEND .. and nothing else. I am sorry I if did anything that gave you the wrong impression. I don't mean to confuse you. Strange to me how you could have interpreted the night's events the way you did.

My reply:
Obviously we need to talk.

His reply:

yeah we can talk sometime... you didn't do anything wrong, I didn't mean to confuse you.

I mostly just wanted to inform you, that you're being ridiculed for your diary entries... and that you might want to make them more private than they are. If you had a booger in your nose, and people were making fun of you about it... I inform you about that too. I rather embarrass you for a second in the company of a friend than subject you to endless ridicule. Just trying to help.

I feel like an idiot now. He knew I liked him and he still confused me the way he did.

Any suggestions for what I do now?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DreamyChick said:
Any suggestions for what I do now?
That is the problem with giving advice to chicks, instead of applying them via action they try to analyze it to death, break it down even more and drive themselves and everyone who is involved insane (everyone here realise that you all are becoming (myself inculded) an online emotional tampon to this girl???). I am surprised that his behaviour has not been a turnoff to you because a girl with a higher self esteem wouldn't put up with this sh1t ( the sh1t I am talking about is the girl has to put up with a guy who has no spine and she has to take control of the situation). Relationships that start like this normally don't end well.

Like TR said, your guy is too chicken sh1t to put the moves on you while waiting for the green light and since you haven't given him one, he is playing the aloof role. If you want him then just sit on his lap next time and push his head to your breasts, he would know what to do. If he doesn't then go find yourself a man with balls! END OF STORY NO IF'S OR BUTS.

Oh and lastley : YOU DON't NEED CLOSE MALE FRIENDS, THE MAN THAT YOU WANT TO BE WITH IS ALL THE MAN YOU WOULD EVER NEED.

DJD

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point is guys he's denying what I know happened. It was in my gut and I am very angry right now that he isn't accepting any responsibility. I am not crazy.

kingofnewbie

Don Juan
Reaction score
PHP:
Quote:
Originally Posted by uzio
He wants to bone you. 

WHAT?! Noooo... nooooo.
He wants to know you better so he can be a better friend.

No, hell no. Of course he wants to bone you.
LOL:crackup: