Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Were His actions Innocent?

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah that's what losers do.. but you know what he wants, as the guy above said he has a pee pee.

This guy is obviously not going to do that. You still know what he wants, he just doesn't feel the need to keep asking you because he's confident in the fact he's getting it.

Is he? You must be thinking about him a lot.

CompleteControl

Don Juan
Reaction score
DreamyChick said:
Yeah but I have been with a guy that was pretty forward stating it asking me about it so much so that it turned me off. Not kidding there. This guy didnt do that. Like I said one minute he was touching me the next he wasn't so I was getting really confused. So I was like huh?
Exactly Dreamygirl. That is why any man that is succesful with woman takes the approach that this guy is taking and NOT the approach of the guy that turned you off.:D

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If some gay dude started touching me, I'd break his hand. I find it weird you actually sit there letting the gay-o-rama go on.

Answer to your question: His actions are NOT innocent. Unless guys in America enjoy touching each other or something...

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I should point out that he was very observant of everything I did. He commented and I could feel him staring at me and at one point he asked why I was making a face and then one time I said something and he was like aww Dreamy needs a hug and grabbed me and I was like what the heck? You're right I had flashing signs I just dismissed them.

El MonoLoco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dreamy.....just call this guy up right now...invite him over and screw his brains out.....when your done (if he was good) let him stay...if he was bad kick him out and forget about it.....

I think we are done solving your problem....if it was a problem..

:rockon:

far from average

Don Juan
Reaction score
DreamyChick said:
Guys I should point out that he was very observant of everything I did. He commented and I could feel him staring at me and at one point he asked why I was making a face and then one time I said something and he was like aww Dreamy needs a hug and grabbed me and I was like what the heck? You're right I had flashing signs I just dismissed them.
Hmmm, I think we got that from your other posts. Thanks for the emphasis though. I think you're just very conflicted about the entire thing, and actually if he would have been a bit more forward, your story might have been different if you're picking up what I'm putting down.

As it stands, I will give you the advice I would give a guy or girl who I am friends with-be careful if you have this much emotion invested in the guy, he might be the type that just wants what he feels he can't have at the moment. People like that will often drop you when you become available again.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is proof women wanna be freind first.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
see.... he was not innocent at all:)

has he called yet???

AvaloN

Reaction score
:D I believe you people just enlightened this girl too much: she'll be a though nut to crack from here on...

JuSt KidDiNg :up:

AvaloN

CompleteControl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tha Realnezz said:
I think this is proof women wanna be freind first.
I disagree. I think it is evidence that you can make a girl who is your friend become your sex partner if you know what you are doing.

CompleteControl

Don Juan
Reaction score
I-am-someone said:
I can't even grasp how women could still think that was innocent...
Somebody explain it to me :D
She wants to pretend it may have been innocent so she can hang out with him again and then just let things happen. Afterward, she can say to herself that they just "got swept away in the moment"

A lot of women don't want to admit the reality: "Ok so this guy wanted to screw me - so I went over his house ... and he screwed me! They don't want to think of themselves as slutty. If she convinces herself that his behavior may have been innocent then she can experience what is happening without any guilt.:D

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a socialogical/psychological way of looking at it. From that perspective, this behaviour needs to have been taught.
I don't really believe that women have been taught this specific kind of behaviour by their environment. It's a pretty complex mechanism to block your mind from seeing obvious truths, and still it occurs in the same way with many many women.

Perhaps this lies within a general view of the world. I could imagine that women will compare the behaviour this guy is displaying to what they would see themselves do in such a situation. So, perhaps this statement comes from a slightly naive look on the world, because she has no grasp on the way men actually work.

This is actually something that really scares me in starting a relationship with a woman. A lot of women just don't seem to understand what they're doing, and will blame everything on "outside factors" instead of looking at their inner workings. This makes them unpredictable and very difficult to trust.

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks everyone

Thanks for bearing with me. I guess what got me is that it came out of nowhere and he was so unpredictable. He was so stuck on what the guy was able to do with me and said he was so glad that I was experimenting now. But I even told him I preferred his predictability because then I knew what to expect and he's like oh you don't like getting out of your comfortable zone do you. But I was totally into everything he was doing but like I said if I thought if I showed too much interest he wouldn't be challenged anymore and stop.

He hasn't called and I am not going to call right away either. But I will say that I won't forget for a long time. He's a total DJ.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DreamyChick said:
Thanks for bearing with me. I guess what got me is that it came out of nowhere and he was so unpredictable. He was so stuck on what the guy was able to do with me and said he was so glad that I was experimenting now. But I even told him I preferred his predictability because then I knew what to expect and he's like oh you don't like getting out of your comfortable zone do you. But I was totally into everything he was doing but like I said if I thought if I showed too much interest he wouldn't be challenged anymore and stop.

He hasn't called and I am not going to call right away either. But I will say that I won't forget for a long time. He's a total DJ.
See we told ya and you knew all along. Well.. he probally didn't read this **** but he did things right.

You should totally do him. :whistle: