Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Were His actions Innocent?

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hi

Hi same pendo. The "roommate" is still there. :)

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs said:
I love this post. You know you wanted anything he wanted to deliver, hiding behind that mask of 'I'm confused, all weird feely'.

You know you want him ;)

^ - Not really, you just held back. You know damn well if you really wanted to kiss him, or he kissed you.... it works both ways.
Okay docs I'll be honest I did want him but that's not the point. I am new to this and he did stuff and backed off push and pull and tried to act like he does this stuff everyday. Oh dreamy I love to give massages. That's what he said. and I give them to everyone. I sort of fell for that during the first massage bc I asked for it. But he asked to give the second one and he was all maybe you could give me a massage too. He's always sarcastic so I didn't know if I should take him seriously. But he was smooth. Your shirt feels like sandpaper...let me pull it up so you can get the full effect. I was in total disbelief. Let me describe our positions. I was laying on my stomach stretched out and he was like sitting in the spot between my legs running his hands up and down the sides of my body. Oh god How stupid am I to think that that was innocent? He changed the positions of his hands frequently from using his palms to apply pressure to my back muscles placing his hands just right below my waist band. He also seemed to enjoy lightly squeezing my sides and hips but then he went to my inner thighs and I swear I felt him brush me but I thought I was imagining it. I assumed it was an accident. It was really light so I wasn't sure. Then he finally stopped and I he got off the couch and I sat up
and he sat on the floor and then moved back to sit on the couch and so I gave him a back massage but I didnt do everything he did.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
It's only stupid when you make it seem stupid.
If you are falling for this guy, all the more power to you. Don't be like a lot of girls and keep denying yourself something even he knows you want. Denial gets you nowhere :)

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What was up with his position massaging me? Normally if You are going to massage someone arent you on the side of the couch not on the couch with the person. I remembered laying there thinking this is sort of simulating sex.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
No, there's many ways to massage. I would be behind you too if you were on your back, it's one of the easiest spots to massage from, being able to really provide the pressure.

El MonoLoco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He tried and you balked...simple

It seems that your nervousness made him unsure of where to take it....

The massage (it's spelt with an "a") was just a ploy to get closer....I couln't begin to count how many times a massage has led to sex for me....

I bet he didn't use any oils?????You would have been his that night for sure if he had....lol....I don't know....

But really if you like him let him know where you stand...

Sounds like a case of you wanting to get something you can't have...

happens all the time...

:rockon:

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slique said:
Nope, not an innocent act at all.

You know the song "Bump and Grind"? (by R Kelly I think), well that's what it reminds me of.

"My mind's telling me 'no', but my body's telling me 'yes'"

Maybe you guys should talk further? Perhaps something good might come out of it.

I think if we talked that would ruin it all. He seemed really baffled by my statement of never wanting to have sex. He was all you know that's a big part of a romantic relationship and I know you want that. I didn't say anything. I told him I have self control and I am above you. I know that sounded really stupid and I am kicking myself that I said it but I wanted to convince him of what I was saying. He even said after his first test with me where he was touching my leg that he suspected I was using reverse psychology on him. But I was afraid of being honest and owning up that his slight touch was really getting to me. I was afraid it would scare him off.

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know you are all in agreement but is there anyway possible that his massaging me didn't mean he wanted me? Cause part of me feels like he was teasing me a lot. That's not cool.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
I know you are all in agreement but is there anyway possible that his massaging me didn't mean he wanted me?
Doubtful. If you had made a move, he would of acted on it faster then you could say 'waittt'. It's too bad he didn't proceed onwards, he had you going really good I beat.

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so something else bugged me too. All he wanted us to do was sit and talk and listen to music but I had a lot of energy and the last time I was over we played pool. I sucked but it was fun for me. I was kind of getting bored with the talking so I asked if we could play and he's like no I think we should talk and he was like aren't you enjoying yourself bc I am. and I was like yes I am but I really want to play pool. Well earlier he had to turn on the heat for me bc I got a little cool and when I asked him again a little while later to play pool with me he was like we shouldn't because you'll get cool and I don't want to kick your ass in pool again. Why all the talking why couldn't we play pool?

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He found ways to touch me all night in one way or another and I thought nothing of it. He was like I am hairy and he grabbed my arm and he held it up and hes like you dont shave your arms and brushed the hair and was like but you can't really see your hair either. It killed me how observant he was of every little thing including the expressions on my face to noticing and copying my southern accent when i said dang. He was laughing a lot and I was too and he's like your really entertaining you know that. At one point I was in mid drink and he said something really funny so I laughed and almost choked and then the drink came up through my nose. Really gross and yet he thought that was freaking hilarious. So I was like oh whatever and ran to the bathroom to blow out my nose. And yet even after that we he gave me massages. I thought the drink- choking thing was going to ruin everything.

CompleteControl

Don Juan
Reaction score
DreamyChick said:
I know you are all in agreement but is there anyway possible that his massaging me didn't mean he wanted me? Cause part of me feels like he was teasing me a lot. That's not cool.
He wanted you.

at one point he pulled my shirt up so he could have contact with my skin on my back and said it was so I could get the full effect. But he made it sound very innocent said he gave massages all the time. he gave me another massage before I went home as well. Before I left he hugged me and that was that.
I have done this exact same thing when seducing a woman. If I don't want her I wouldn't bother getting under her shirt.

You are a woman. All you have to do is call him on it next time to find out for sure.

Good Luck!

Bigg Boss

Don Juan
Reaction score
DreamyChick said:
Haha have you skimmed thru our DJ Bible?

That's the objective. To get you wondering "Do he like me or does he not?". If he let you know straight up, you'd be able to take advantage of it (whether that be good OR bad, he doesn't know), and he'd lose control of the situation.

I try to teach my female friends how to play the game that men use on them back at them but I think it's impossible for a female. As long as a man is doing it right, female can't think straight (or is thinking too much).

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bigg Boss said:
Haha have you skimmed thru our DJ Bible?

That's the objective. To get you wondering "Do he like me or does he not?". If he let you know straight up, you'd be able to take advantage of it (whether that be good OR bad, he doesn't know), and he'd lose control of the situation.

I try to teach my female friends how to play the game that men use on them back at them but I think it's impossible for a female. As long as a man is doing it right, female can't think straight (or is thinking too much).
I swear the more I think about his actions the more they seem like techniques you discuss here. I knew there was a reason I came here and this is why.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DreamyChick this is a conversation that you have with all your girlfriends, we are just going to tell you what you already know.

He wants to do you, but he's obviously not going to just confess and throw off his clothes.

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
DreamyChick this is a conversation that you have with all your girlfriends, we are just going to tell you what you already know.

He wants to do you, but he's obviously not going to just confess and throw off his clothes.
Yeah but I have been with a guy that was pretty forward stating it asking me about it so much so that it turned me off. Not kidding there. This guy didnt do that. Like I said one minute he was touching me the next he wasn't so I was getting really confused. So I was like huh?