Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Well, I fvcked up...

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Master Disaster...I know a lot of people on here have been bashing you and giving you consructive criticism, as well as they should...but don't give up on this one yet. We aren't there so its difficult to read on this situation, albeit it doesn't look good, but you still have a chance. And I believe she actually may still like you.

You said you were positive that she had liked you, and it sounded like it. I say you stay persistent to get this babe. Pay attention to some of the advice given here, and apply it to your game.

I've been in many situations where I SWORE she was over me. No text or call backs, rain checks, avoiding me. But in time, I ended up getting her.

A lot of advice on this board is this notion of NEXTING. We always hear it on this board. Unfortunately, I think some of us are nexting way too early due to this infatuation with it! Speaking from experience, I learned to not so easily next girls. If I stay persistant and on top of my game, I will seal the deal. I think some of us expect results so early, you need to realize some of this shyt takes time. It's the nature of the game.

Bottom Line: I think you still have a chance with her and she may really like you. So don't let this one go yet. Oh and one last thing, stop analyzing everything!

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not ruling out a later relationship down the road Sandow, but time is going to have to pass before I even pursue her. She's got to show me that she wants it.

I got so much going on with my life right now; I just need to focus on what I got on my plate.

I'm not going to even think about contacting her till I get back to school. If anything is going to happen before that, she's going to have to contact me.

But yea Sandow, I felt she really liked me, and it's a shame it didn't pan out like I thought. But I'm a romanticist... from all that crap I have to read for my English degree. It's nothing but propaganda.

Maybe if it happened before (falls back on me for not doing it sooner) or at least before Finals, it would of worked out. I think a major factor for her not calling me back was because the timing.

Oh well, I'll just go back to what I'm doing.

---------------
Oh and loveorhate, I'm not hideous bro. But you are right about women interacting with good-looking men, most the time they are shy. I worked with this one girl in the same class as the girl the thread is about at the beginning of the semester. She wasn't very good looking at all, and she was a cowering wreck next to me, but I started smiling and making her laugh, and she eventually loosened up.

The women I described asking me to go grab a beer with were women I've known for at least 3 months. Women don't generally fall over me.

Most women will just give me prolonged eye contact, and say Hi with a smile. A lot of women like tossing their hair right when they pass me by. I showed a friend that, and he was like "WHAT THE FVCK!" One after another, down the line. It was pretty funny, not gonna lie, and no there was no wind.

Women who work at the college cafeteria like giving me free food too. Yesterday, I walked up with food and the girl smiled and said hi; then the girl out of no where smiled and said, "You get a free ice-cream. I just ... decided." I mean it was cool, but the girl at the sub shop the day before gave me a free sub... I probably shouldn't take the free stuff, but I don't know I don't mind it.

This sort of stuff always happens to me. I don't go around flaunting myself, and I think I'm pretty humble about it.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Sandow said:
We aren't there so its difficult to read on this situation, albeit it doesn't look good, but you still have a chance. And I believe she actually may still like you.
Sandow,I would love nothing more for Master Disaster to be able to date this girl,but do you seriously believe he still has a chance with her? Seriously? Because imo,this has been over with since before this thread was even started. And it wasn't something he did that ruined his chances. It was something he didn't do.

Sandow said:
You said you were positive that she had liked you, and it sounded like it. I say you stay persistent to get this babe.
Yeah,I do remember him saying something about him being sure she liked him,and how she was "ga ga" over him and was going to be "puddy" in his hands. All that was at the beginning of this thread,like a month ago. You say he should be persistant in order to get this girl. Exactly how much time are we talking about here? He didn't meet this girl at the start of this thread,he's known her maybe a couple of months before it started. Don't get me wrong,I'm all for being persistant and having patience,but at this rate he'll be on social security for he gets a real date with this girl.

Sandow said:
A lot of advice on this board is this notion of NEXTING. We always hear it on this board. Unfortunately, I think some of us are nexting way too early due to this infatuation with it! Speaking from experience, I learned to not so easily next girls. If I stay persistant and on top of my game, I will seal the deal. I think some of us expect results so early, you need to realize some of this shyt takes time. It's the nature of the game.
I agree with this to a point about nexting too early,but the thing with this particular situation is that while he's been being persistant,this girl has already been out on dates with other guys. She's moving forward with her dating life,while for the last month he's been trying to find the "perfect" way on making his interest known to her. She's dating other guys while he's still running around in circles in his head. And to add insult to injury,he's so caught up in this girl that he's turned down other women who's shown interest in him.

Sandow said:
Bottom Line: I think you still have a chance with her and she may really like you. So don't let this one go yet.
You think he still has a chance with her,right? May I ask based on what? I'm not trying to be a smart alek,I seriously want to know what you got this based on.
Sandow said:
Oh and one last thing, stop analyzing everything!
Now I agree with you on this one.

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, I agree whole heartily, Igetit. I should definitely stop analyzing things and everything you mentioned. I don't think I have a chance with her anymore, but at this point I don't care. There are other women out there.

It's true though, I play guitar better, speak better, write better when I'm not thinking about every damn movement or syllable.

I'm sure the same thought process falls with women.

Right now, I'm in a really good mood. I'm moving on and spending time with my friends who are helping me to not think about her. I'm also burning romance propaganda, which would be a really good book title.

I think officially I'm more or less over her. I've learned SO MUCH from this situation, and all of your input. I'm so grateful.

Maybe it's not what she intended, but I learned a lot from her.

I'm just a little bummed the thread is going to end on a sorrow note. I didn't get the girl... I let you guys down. That even bums me out more than not having the girl. I mean I let everyone of you and myself down... Oh well, I guess I'll use what I learned and apply it to some other girl.

... I gotta get back to my paper that was due last Monday... oh lawdy, term papers are tool of the devil.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"But I'm a romanticist... from all that crap I have to read for my English degree. It's nothing but propaganda. "

Well it's not crap...eating at a nice restaurant, holding hands walking down the beach, etc. is really sweet and romantic. No doubt about it.

It IS crap when you are trying to get a girl attracted though. It is crap when you are using it as an excuse to act in a certain way or do a particular action like kino or kissing.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a big romantic, but I only show that side to girls I know for sure are attracted to me, and usually as a reward.

The Nice Guy's Romance is cheap because he throws it around to try making the girl attracted to him.

CFERD

Don Juan
Reaction score
So your moving on based on not getting a call back from her? Even women who are interested don't always return every call. Like the other poster has said, we are not there, we have no idea how this girl sees you. You said you thought she was waiting for you to move it to the next level. Because you haven't heard back from her your going n/c....the best time to use n/c is when you have actual proof that your being flaked on, disrespected, put on the back burner etc. I wonder if you gave up so to speak to avoid being rejected. It's easier to walk away than to lay it on the line. I've been following this thread, and at times it seems like you are indeed FZed. You insist she is really into, and you were getting psyched to make your move. One unreturned call completely alters your plan. Well if you have no doubt that she wasn't attracted to you except as a friend, then carry on with what your doing. If your insticnt tells you otherwise, then I say step out of your comfort zone, and find out for sure. Nothing is worse than doubt and wondering, especially when it lingers.. I just don't agree that n/c should be used when the only offense has been one unreturned call during finals week.

Stud No1

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Master Disaster said:
Haha, I agree whole heartily, Igetit. I should definitely stop analyzing things and everything you mentioned. I don't think I have a chance with her anymore, but at this point I don't care. There are other women out there.

It's true though, I play guitar better, speak better, write better when I'm not thinking about every damn movement or syllable.

I'm sure the same thought process falls with women.

Right now, I'm in a really good mood. I'm moving on and spending time with my friends who are helping me to not think about her. I'm also burning romance propaganda, which would be a really good book title.

I think officially I'm more or less over her. I've learned SO MUCH from this situation, and all of your input. I'm so grateful.

Maybe it's not what she intended, but I learned a lot from her.

I'm just a little bummed the thread is going to end on a sorrow note. I didn't get the girl... I let you guys down. That even bums me out more than not having the girl. I mean I let everyone of you and myself down... Oh well, I guess I'll use what I learned and apply it to some other girl.

... I gotta get back to my paper that was due last Monday... oh lawdy, term papers are tool of the devil.

Dude, you didn't let ANYONE down, not yourself, not anyone on here. Remember that.

Don't start double guessing yourself because one girl didn't respond like you would have liked; i mean, she's hardly perfect, how could her actions influence how you think about yourself? They shouldn't. One thing you'll learn is that most girls are wrecks, don't know what they want and change their minds all the time. I know im being general here, but, seriously, maybe she has bad taste? You can't control these things, dude.

Never second guess yourself. From what you've told us, you came across cool - you just can't please everyone

Go find someone else and let her see for herself that SHE let herself down.

stonedface

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey this girl is having her finals and she's concentrating on the preparation. Of course she doesn't have the mind and time to reply to all your texts. You should be doing that too. You may wish to contact her after the finals. For now concentrate on your own paper. Simple.

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man, no wonder I'm a wreck around her. I got so many people who differ on what I should do.

The worst part is everyone makes a good case for their plans... I'm now more then ever confused on what to do.

I mean I am planning on leaving out of town tomorrow afternoon; therefore, I won't be here, but I can easily leave later. There is no reason to even go home till the 16th; all my roommates are leaving Monday.

CFERD, I don't fear rejection. I just fear furthering my shame. If I give her another call and she purposely missed the first, I'd look even more like a loser. Least if I go n/c I can retain some street cred, and later possibly restart the relationship. It's just if I call her again; I could possibly sink even lower. Maybe that is rejection. I don't know.

It just doesn't make sense. After we talked about the "passion party," she said, "she'd let me know how it went." When we were heading back from downtown, she didn't care for my music, and she was like "I can get the theme you're going for," and I said, "What? good music." she smiled and said, "Maybe you should make a mix CD." Then I said, "I only do mix tapes, but I have to have braces to mix tapes, so I don't know. We'll see."

I mean throughout the date we talked about future stuff. It's just odd that she would not call me at all this week, even if she didn't know that I called. One would think she would contact me on facebook at least with a witty wall post or what have you.

I hate this. Do I call her or not crap.

Here, I'm leaving for home tomorrow, and if she wants to see me again then she can call or contact me in someway. I'm sick of this. I'm the prize, and if she wants it she's got to have some will for it. Relationships are two-sided.

The balls in her court. I'm gonna pursue other women; I've already passed the grieving process. I'm chipper. I've spent the last week having my heart pulled. Pssh, if the thing never happened because of a missed call. The blood is on her hands for all I'm concerned.

No way, I'm gonna hunt her down only to have her do this over Christmas. She ain't ruining the birth of our lord and savior, and the celebration through the exchanging of presents. I see my family all together twice a year; if she's waiting for me to call her again, she's gonna be waiting awhile.

I've texted her twice and given her two phone calls. She's texted me once about the date prior.

Well, just typing this made my head a lot clearer.

----

Stud No1, I appreciate what you're saying, but somehow I wanted this thread to end with something like "Yep, she's in my bed. G'night."

I don't know. I'm fine now, and I think my mindset is much more natural now. I'm not so damn clouded with if she likes me or now. Who gives a fvck if she likes me. I have a lot to offer, and if she doesn't see that; then, it's time for me to find a new prospect.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CFERD, I don't fear rejection. I just fear furthering my shame. If I give her another call and she purposely missed the first, I'd look even more like a loser. Least if I go n/c I can retain some street cred, and later possibly restart the relationship. It's just if I call her again; I could possibly sink even lower. Maybe that is rejection. I don't know.
What the hell do you think that is then?

Mate, if you want to get a girl, you'll have to be willing to risk losing her. No girl is that special that you'd have to be terrified to lose a chance with her.

Same goes with your pride & ego. You're not that special. You're human and you can fvck up. It's fine to do so. Pook wrote that Don Juan is the most human, not the most perfect, and to be human is to err. That is the mindset you should have to succeed. Don't be so terrified of failing that you never try. Not having the balls to have a go makes you a loser. Failing doesn't. In fact, that's how the best of men are made.

Stud No1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok dude, here's my last bit of advice.

Go home whenever suits YOU, but don't contact her. If she can't take the initiative to make some contact then that's her problem, but you'll be lowering your value by making another attempt at contact, showing you need her more than she needs you. Instantly unattractive unfortunately.

So, go home, enjoy your xmas and do what you do. You might go a month without seeing her therefore, well that could be a good thing.

She liked you enough to date you originally, i doubt you freaked her out too bad, probably just a little thing lowered her interest and that can perhaps still be turned around. But, not by being needy.

If it takes not hearing from you for a while to make her think about you, then that's what you gotta do. No guarantees about results thereafter though, so i suggest you detach yourself from ending this thread with "shes in my bed" because that mindset is sending the wrong vibes from the onset and believe me - women pick this **** up so easily you wouldn't believe.

All the best.

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
Not having the balls to have a go makes you a loser. Failing doesn't. In fact, that's how the best of men are made.
Stud No1 said:
She liked you enough to date you originally, i doubt you freaked her out too bad, probably just a little thing lowered her interest and that can perhaps still be turned around. But, not by being needy.
... haha talk about conflicting advice. No wonder, my mind has been a battleground for the last week.

That's a really good point, and a point that I really would like to use in some short story for my class. It's very profound, and I agree with you everywhere but here.

I've already lost. She's in control. She's got me in a cage, and If I give her another call it's like handing her the key. She knows she can have me whenever she wants. Don't I deserve some pride? I mean a commander knows when he is defeated. Does he send his last men to die, for what? Do those men have to die? Or would it be better to regroup, and win another battle?

I'm not in the game of self-sacrificing.

I don't see a victory anywhere. She's got total power over me, and that's probably what's driving me nuts. That's probably what I fear the most not being in control.

The only way I know I can get back in the driver's seat is to pack my sh!t up and go. She calls; that's a whole other story. Right now, she hasn't shown any true interest all week. I've been the only one to even contact her. I know it's finals week but still. A simple call or txt would suffice.

I'm going with Stud No1 on this. It's time for me to be control. Go home, and see what happens. If I don't see or hear from her in a month, that may actually be the best scenario. Give her time to realize what she's lost. At the same time, give me time to distance my feelings from her.

I'll tell you right now that I lusted the idea of her not her for herself, which isn't fair for both of us. She couldn't possibly live up to the idea I had in my head. A lot of the things she did were total turn offs. Asking me how many children I wanted... my god, we're not even dating. I don't find a girl telling me how many parties she goes to attractive either, but that's not to say all she said was wrong. She really had some great points about her, and I really would love to got to know her more. See what this party girl is hiding. We'll see what happens in the future.

Also, when I meet girls while I'm at home. I won't be nuts for them right away because I just got my balls stomped on for 2 months. I mean spinning multiple plates is a beautiful thing.

Maybe when I return, I'll be more apt to give her a call. Right now, it's best for me to see my family and friends. Get reacquainted with myself.

You're right. The thread isn't over. It's just merely going on hiatus. I'll keep you guys up to date on anything that happens.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those aren't conflicting advices.

You must have the balls to go for women you like (this is my part), but they're women, not the ultimate battle you must win at all costs, so don't sweat it too much and become needy (this is what Stud No1 said).

This woman has no power over you. It's all in your head.

Anyway, stop your mental masturbation and go play some sports or lift some weights at the gym, or do something manly.

CFERD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, I didn't realize she had stomped on your balls for the past two months. I must have missed that part......my bad. So your assuming your in the FZ then. OK. I'd rather know for sure rather than assume, but that's just my opinion. I agree, as busy as finals can be, there is no excuse for not being able to make a short call or text. In fact, it's very confusing based on her behavior that you told us about. I can see why your going to detach over break, it''ll be good for your head. Provided you won't be consumed with regret and what if's. Who knows why she didn't return your call. PMS,trying to making you chase her, low interest,some other guy made a move from the start, idk. Maybe she'll call, maybe she's thinking your going to call her. Whatever. Don't worry about losing street cred. It's way over rated. I wasn't aware that she knew she could have you whenever she wanted, time to change that frame my friend...... good luck with your paper.

loveorhate

Don Juan
Reaction score
... you are right about women interacting with good-looking men, most the time they are shy. I worked with this one girl in the same class as the girl the thread is about at the beginning of the semester. She wasn't very good looking at all, and she was a cowering wreck next to me, but I started smiling and making her laugh, and she eventually loosened up.

The women I described asking me to go grab a beer with were women I've known for at least 3 months. Women don't generally fall over me.

Most women will just give me prolonged eye contact, and say Hi with a smile. A lot of women like tossing their hair right when they pass me by. I showed a friend that, and he was like "WHAT THE FVCK!" One after another, down the line. It was pretty funny, not gonna lie, and no there was no wind.

Women who work at the college cafeteria like giving me free food too. Yesterday, I walked up with food and the girl smiled and said hi; then the girl out of no where smiled and said, "You get a free ice-cream. I just ... decided." I mean it was cool, but the girl at the sub shop the day before gave me a free sub... I probably shouldn't take the free stuff, but I don't know I don't mind it.

This sort of stuff always happens to me. I don't go around flaunting myself, and I think I'm pretty humble about it.
so why the fvck don't you have a girlfriend then? A lot got guys spend hundreds, if not thousands of dollars, on dating-related products and services to achieve the kind of treatment with girls you're currently getting. Yet you're on here biatching about ONE girl ... fvck man!!!!

And to top it off, you're not even applying HALF the stuff these guys are giving you, which surprisingly(just teasing), is good.

THIS IS THE LAST PIECE OF ADVISE IM GIVING YOU. IF YOU WANT MORE, YOU CAN SEND ME A CHECK.

Here it goes:

Do what that other guy told you, and don't give up with this girl BUT begin to meet other girls. For example, next time the cafeteria girl decides to give you a free turkey, ham, or BLT sandwich, ask her name. Exchange pleasantries for a few minutes then tell her a story about yourself. One that makes you look attractive.

then, tell her your going [to whereever it is you like to go] and you'd like
her to come along.

If she's attracted to you, she'll say yes.

then, take her to your favorite make out spot, park, and say "There's one thing before we go." Before she's done asking what, gently touch her face and slowly go in for the kiss. If she doesn't hesitate, you're in!

Now go for her pants. If she objects, pull back and stay your distance, but don't show anger or frustration. just be cool and look cute. Now try again, this time, she'll let you.

This is what happened to a friend of mine when she got fvcked by some guy she met at the party the same night. She told me everything and I asked the right questions to get to the real gold!

Now, fvck her brains out in the back of your 50k car. And when you fvck her, remember to do it slow. Most men do it to fast. They are there for themselves. Be different. Go slow, and she'll you'll be all that's on her mind for the rest of the week.

then, make her take the bus home just before thanking her for a good time.
And tell you, "I'll call you." She'll then be eagerly waiting for your call.

AFTER she's earned your affections, you can give her a ride home.

Call the shots playboy, and you'll begin to see the results you're after.

Well, dead-weenier, Im out of here.

baby123

Reaction score
From a girl's position,I think she loves you . Maybe she is a little shy .She just waits some words from your mouth. Ask her out ! If she agrees,then congratulations!

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
baby123 said:
From a girl's position,I think she loves you . Maybe she is a little shy .She just waits some words from your mouth. Ask her out ! If she agrees,then congratulations!
Are you serious? She loves me? Can you explain your reasoning?

What the hell. Everyone wants me to go after her?

Haha, feels like I'm in a movie.

Seriously though, CFERD and loveorhate really cracked me up. I'm sorry, but I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. It's good to have a smile back on my face.

Make her take the bus home. HA! Love it man.

Aight, fvck it. I'll give her a call this weekend. If I need any more confidence, I'll just re-read this page. Haha, you guys are all crazy, but I love it.

Haha! I'm serious after reading these posts I couldn't care less what she does in response. These have to be the stupidest, most sarcastic posts I've ever seen.

I'm not even suppose to "set up" things on weekends by some rule I read once... I think... but I don't even care. Whatever happens, happens.

My feelings for her are so distant right now, and right now I'm just interested to see what happens. Haha, maybe she'll answer this time.

Give her a call Saturday afternoon see if she wants to do something fun. If I get a voice machine or turned down, I'll just go home.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW!

Bro, you had this girl!!!! She was waiting...no wait I'll take that back BEGGING for you to do what nature intended you to do! Be a man and get physical with her!!! She gave you ten million chances to do something, but instead of swinging for the fences, you kept refusing to step up to the plate.

You keep talking about your clothes, your car, how all these women jock you, but guess what? None of that matters unless take action! You need to work on your inner game, because your doubt is a direct result of your lack of experience with women and poor inner confidence in your ability.

Secondly, you need to STOP over-analyzing every little move, my god bro, your making a simple natural scenario into a GIGANTIC cinematic production. This never ends up good because you are creating imaginary pressure and its all on your shoulders, your also giving this girl so much value and to be honest she sounds like your typical 19-20 yr old college slvt. Think about the things this girl has said and done for a second; talks about things that make her horny, constantly mentions that she's going to this party or that party. She likes to have fun!! You may think your being smooth and confident infront of her, but your body language and extreme calculation tells her a different story. She WAS attracted to you at one point, but you proved that you were an actor, a fraud, a fake and disappointed her.

The single biggest turn off for women is a guy who doesn't make a move, whether it be asking her out, kissing her, fuvking her etc. If you don't take the initiative she'll think your not a man.

Your perception of your date last week could have been a lot different than her perception. The fact that she hasn't called you back or even texted you should be a clear indicator that the ship is leaving the dock without you. However all is not lost..... DO NOT CALL HER ON SATURDAY.....I'll say it again......DO NOT CALL HER ON SATURDAY, unless you truly want to bury yourself deeper in the friend-zone. Use the Christmas break to get your one-itis in check and start meeting and hanging out with new girls. When school starts up again re-engage with her by any method. If you get another opportunity you need to grab your balls and go TAKE WHAT YOU WANT!

Never feel timid or unsure about kissing a girl when she's giving you all the buying signals, no apologies for getting physical. One-itis usually starts and grows because the guy fails to take action, this failure spawns over-analyzing which can literally paralyze a guy in his tracks.

Take a breather and clear your head.................and I'll say it again:

DO NOT CALL HER AGAIN ON SATURDAY!!!!!!!

PIMP

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time you see her, act completely different. Show her a completely unpredictable side, completely different, its cat string theory dude. She WILL be curious. That's a recovery.

THIS IS WHAT YOU DO NOW --->>> YOU BREAK RAPPORT.

Next time you see her in person, make a ****y funny face (don't say a word), and push her (both hands on her shoulders, pushing her back like you want to pick a fight with her). She'll be like "WHAT, what are you doing??", you can be like "What are you gonna do about it, you're just a girl!"...

The opposite of love is not hate. Its indifference. You can create a sexual chemistry with a little anger and hatred, and take it from there.