Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Well, I fvcked up...

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She ended up not flaking.

I picked her up, and we went downtown, had dinner, and I lost my car... We walked all around, but I still think we had a good time.

She was really sick with like mucus, so I didn't go for the kiss during the night, but we had a good time, and she kept mentioning next time, so I think it well.

I felt really bad losing the car, making her walk around in the cold while she was sick... She kept giving me crap about it, and I think it was good that we walked around getting to know each other, at least it was memorable.

When we were about 2 or 3 miles from her apartment, she got a really dry throat, and started coughing all over. She couldn't even explain to me what was happening. I felt horrible for her. I was like do you want me to pull over and get you a water, and she was barely could muster up the voice to say, "we're almost to my apartment." She kept apologizing, but she was even mouthing that. She was even turning red from being so ashamed. Man, I was like ... "Wow, are you okay?" "Don't worry about it. It's okay."

So, that was tonight.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinda boring but she was sick so LETS NOT ANALYZE THIS. Set up another date. Make sure she's not sick.

Personally I prob would've kissed a girl in this situation even if she was sick.

@dudebelowme
Agreed. I can think of a girl I'm really into, and if she was sick and we were on a date, I'd still go for the kiss. Blowing it and not getting the sniffles is worse than scoring and possibly getting a lil cold. It's winter, I always have a miniature cold anyways.
And yeah, I can see many opportunities for a guy to kiss a girl when she's kinda feeling sick, which is one of the reasons I said I would've kissed her anyways in this situation.

Last edited:

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterMcGee said:
Kinda boring but she was sick so LETS NOT ANALYZE THIS. Set up another date. Make sure she's not sick.

Personally I prob would've kissed a girl in this situation even if she was sick.
Agreed. I've been in the OP's position many times, wasting opportunities, obsessing for months etc and at this point he should've felt so motivated to kiss her and finally make his intentions known regardless.

Now I'm no pro but she was already sick so you could've played that up and shown comfort and affection towards her...There's a fine line between being a friend helping a sick girl and a boyfriend doing it but maybe there was an opening.

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell do I do now?

We had a good time, and I don't want to lose on this momentum, but am going to be busy all weekend; my parents are coming to visit.

librito

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jajaj... is this a bad joke?????///here we go again..... dont tell me that during the next 3 months and after the next 400 posts you wont be able to kiss this girl either?.....
md you asked us....what do i do now?
dont you know what to do after all the good counseling from all the guys?
stop asking questions and do what you know you need to to... you already have all the knowledge to achieve your goals with girls, just put this knowledge to work with action and good results will follow...... dont asks us again what to do cause you know already.
very entertaining though.

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the past thirty minutes I have read the last eight pages of this thread. At first, like a crappy teen-movie, I was amused by the banter back and forth as he went through the stages of being friend-zoned (all the while arguing with Sosuave members about how he doesnt care about her, etc)... all leading up to him saying "That's it. We're friends. That's that." - I'll admit I burst out laughing when I read that. Then, this thread took a turn for the worst. As this trainwreck continued, it stopped being funny and became more and more pathetic and now its at the point where it's almost inhumane. I can't laugh at this thread anymore, there is something horribly wrong here.

I have this to say:

MD, you are a ****ing idiot. And all the rest of you guys are *******s.

You guys are *******s for continuing to lead him on and encourage him to keep on trying with this girl. It is blatantly obvious that he isn't over this girl and you guys are telling him to isolate her and go for the kiss. He's hearing two things - what's actually happening in real life and what Sosuave.net thinks is happening and he's going by what Sosuave.net thinks is happening because its the more positive version. In all actually, I'm willing to wager that if one of us stepped in his life for a day, it would be blatantly obvious that he's in the friendzone and that she's not interested in him in any way. The posts in this thread keep encouraging this guy to continue this pointless endeavor with her and it is HURTING him mentally.

Its painfully obvious that he isn't over her, so why the hell would ANYONE suggest "just being her friend" when he's so infatuated with her? He's not READY nor is he at the level to use her as social proof, he's too busy writing pages and pages about her on a self help forum. How can he get her out of his mind and move on to other girls (which is what he needs right now) when no one is objecting to him trying to rekindle things with her under the guise of being friends? He's going to be stuck in an endless loop of sexual purgatory because he won't be able to let her go if he keeps around her and this poor bastard is going to be so sexually frustrated that hes eventually going to probably rape her or do something equally drastic.

Seriously, stop it. Let this thread die and let this poor bastard move on with his life. This is going on four months now and it has gone on way too long. I feel like something terrible is about to happen if this keeps up.

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, just an update.

I did that study session with that one girl from French class. We ended up getting something to eat, and I asked her how things were going with her boy friend:

Her: we split up a couple weeks ago.
Me: Well that explains it.
Her: (surprised) What do you mean?
Me: Sitting up on me in class, buying me cookies, it's cute.

She got really defensive, and I cut her off, and said:

Me: You know "french girl", I shouldn't say this, but I have quite a crush on you
Her: (Blushing) Wow, really? I ... I have sort of a crush on you too.
Me: Should I be surprised? Wait, I got it. No, Me? Crush?
Her: (Grinning from ear to ear) Shut up! I hate you. Haha
Me: Well, what do you say to dinner friday at 7?
Her: (She tried to act she was going to say no at first; then grinned) Yes.

That's when things really took off, but I didn't go for the kiss. I'll do that Friday night.

But I feel really bad about the other girl, I haven't talked to her since Tuesday night... I hope she isn't like waiting by the phone or anything, wondering when I am going to call or text her.

Does this sound like a girl who likes me, honestly what's your opinion?

-She texts me 6 times Saturday night about her parny.

-I texted her Sunday telling her I'm sorry, and asking her if she wanted to go do something, she says no, but she wants to do lunch tuesday.

-I texted her tuesday to see if the lunch was still on, and she said she didn't know about the lunch, and that she was at work. She then says she'll do lunch any other day that week. I text her that I couldn't do lunch, but I could do dinner. She says she can do dinner any night of the week. I text tonight, and she says yes.

-We have a great time, and she keeps talking about next time.

Do I just forget her, or do I drop her a line or something this week and attempt to date both of them?

Igetit!

Reaction score
The Master Disaster said:
Well, just an update.

I did that study session with that one girl from French class. We ended up getting something to eat, and I asked her how things were going with her boy friend:
Why you would get in a one on one situation with a girl then start asking her about other guys I don't know. If it was to find out if she was single or not,fine. I guess it worked out for the best anyway.

Her: we split up a couple weeks ago.
Me: Well that explains it.
Her: (surprised) What do you mean?
Me: Sitting up on me in class, buying me cookies, it's cute.

She got really defensive,
This is funny man. You said that she got "defensive",which means she got upset with you. You inadvertantly did something right here. Women are emotional,and this statement of yours stirred her up emotionally. You did that first,then you expressed your interest. Good job man,good job.

Me: You know "french girl", I shouldn't say this, but I have quite a crush on you
Her: (Blushing) Wow, really? I ... I have sort of a crush on you too.
Me: Should I be surprised? Wait, I got it. No, Me? Crush?
Her: (Grinning from ear to ear) Shut up! I hate you. Haha
Me: Well, what do you say to dinner friday at 7?
Her: (She tried to act she was going to say no at first; then grinned) Yes.
I like this. The "crush" thing you mentioned is a little 7th grader-ish,but hey,I don't argue with results.

That's when things really took off, but I didn't go for the kiss. I'll do that Friday night.
Good job here as well. You don't want to move too fast.
But I feel really bad about the other girl, I haven't talked to her since Tuesday night... I hope she isn't like waiting by the phone or anything, wondering when I am going to call or text her.
WHY,WHY,WHY?!??? Why is it that you seemed to be doing so well with this new girl,you're making progress,you have a date planned and everything,and even with all this success and things going well,you still insist on dragging up this dead situation with this old girl. What is it with you? Do you enjoy rejection/being in the friendzone with this girl? You're not Adam. She's not Eve. She's not the only woman on the planet,there are others. I wish I knew what was wrong with you.

Does this sound like a girl who likes me, honestly what's your opinion?
My honest opinion? Uhhhh no,she doesn't like you. She likes the attention,but as far as having a BF/GF relationship with you,no. I don't see that.

The master Disaster said:
-She texts me 6 times Saturday night about her party.

-I texted her Sunday telling her I'm sorry, and asking her if she wanted to go do something, she says no, but she wants to do lunch tuesday.

-I texted her tuesday to see if the lunch was still on, and she said she didn't know about the lunch, and that she was at work. She then says she'll do lunch any other day that week. I text her that I couldn't do lunch, but I could do dinner. She says she can do dinner any night of the week. I text tonight, and she says yes.

-We have a great time, and she keeps talking about next time.
You know what I say to all of this? So. So what. I don't care about all of this. The only thing I care about is if a woman says yes when I ask her out and actually shows up on the date. Other than that,I don't care about all the other so-called "IOIs".

Do I just forget her, or do I drop her a line or something this week and attempt to date both of them?
Why are you asking us if you should forget her or not? Me and some of the other members have been telling you to move on for the past three months and you haven't listened. You expect us to believe that telling you a 10,000th time to move on will finally make a diffrerence?

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I seriously don't know what the hell is going on the past few weeks. I've been ambushed my female interest, and I think your right igetit. I should just let her go. She really couldn't be my girlfriend. She's way too much of a party girl. She'll probably text or invite me to something once she realizes I have lost interest in her, like normal.

I have a date with a girl on Friday. I have a huge party to go to on Saturday. I mean I am really growing as a social person.

I've noticed how much more women are into me without even trying. A roommate brought a girl over two or so nights ago. She was fricking falling all over me as she and my roommate were talking in the living room. I was blown away by how little she was into him. I felt terrible because when I started cooking she got up from the couch with him, and started leaning ont he counter. I was like ... uh oh. I just felt horrible my roommate was on the couch, and she blatantly left him for me. Then about 2 or 3 minutes passed, and he got up to lean on the counter next to her... I didn't do anything. I ended up leaving after I spent 10 or so minutes cooking and chatting. I didn't want to have an angry roommate on my hands. I literally didn't try.

And today, I was talking with another girl, and But I just got caught off guard, a girl asked me for my number. It wasn't like she put her number into my phone or told me her number like normal. I was talking to her and she was like "I don't have your number do I?"

I was so caught off guard that I said something like, "Would you like my number?"

"No! Haha, I'm just kidding, What is it?"

I realized I just f'ed up and said, "Nope, you missed your opportunity. The number ship has sailed."

She laughed and handed me her phone, and I typed it. She was like, "Oh weird, area code where is is that... blah blah blah... I'll call you later when I... blah blah blah"

I swear the last month and a half it's just been like women are coming out the woodwork. I'm a little creeped out I have 2 or 3 women constantly glancing at me in a couple classes. A girl took a left handed desk to sit next to me, while right handed desks surround her.

I think it's time to move on from this girl I started the thread about. She missed out.

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess it's been about 8 months since the beginning of the thread, and I wanted to give you guys an update if you're still around.

I forgot about this website actually. I got too busy balancing work, school, and other women.

Yes, other women. I am currently dating 3 girls. I have another 2 or 3 girls from other areas of the country who either have or will visit me.

I just got back from France, and I had a host who was a girl. She and I had some of the best sex I've ever had, and now she wants to come visit me in July for at least 2 weeks... I'm a little weiry about having other women finding out. They suspect I'm dating other women, but I haven't told them I want to be exclusive with them, so they have no grounds to say anything.

Honestly, having so many women has really tired me out.

I don't remember if I mentioned in this thread about a girl from my French class. She and I are hitting it off amazingly. She asked me to move in with her, but I told her that I wasn't ready to make that kind of commitment, so I decided to move downtown with some guy friends.

Oh and the girl who I started this thread over, saw me on campus in March about 200 ft away and ran towards me yelling my name. Then she asked me out. I accepted, and after our date in late March. She called me the next week, but I didn't answer. I didn't return the phone call. I realized I wasn't attracted to her anymore. I think she's got a boyfriend now...

Things are going really well. I mean in 4 months I went from insane one-itis to being surrounded by 5 beautiful women... and a stalker.

I don't have anymore "woes me" nights anymore. Life's good right now.

Igetit!

Reaction score
I guess it's been about 8 months since the beginning of the thread, and I wanted to give you guys an update if you're still around.
So Master Disaster's back. Dude,I was wondering what happened to you. After that nightmare of a rollercoaster you went through,I thought maybe you lost your mind and got commited or something.

I just got back from France, and I had a host who was a girl. She and I had some of the best sex I've ever had, and now she wants to come visit me in July for at least 2 weeks... I'm a little weiry about having other women finding out. They suspect I'm dating other women, but I haven't told them I want to be exclusive with them, so they have no grounds to say anything.

Honestly, having so many women has really tired me out.
Man,all I can say is WOW. You seem like a totally different person. Looking at the way you are now vs. the way you were at the beginning of this thread,you'd never know you were the same person.

I guess hitting rock bottom will do that to a man.

I don't remember if I mentioned in this thread about a girl from my French class. She and I are hitting it off amazingly. She asked me to move in with her, but I told her that I wasn't ready to make that kind of commitment, so I decided to move downtown with some guy friends.
Yeah,I think I remember you saying something about the girl in your french class. Back then I think you said something about her inviting you out somewhere,but you were too hung up on the girl you originally made this thread about. She asked you to move in with her? Hmm. Well,I guess you did finally take her out.

Oh and the girl who I started this thread over, saw me on campus in March about 200 ft away and ran towards me yelling my name. Then she asked me out. I accepted, and after our date in late March. She called me the next week, but I didn't answer. I didn't return the phone call. I realized I wasn't attracted to her anymore. I think she's got a boyfriend now...
I honestly don't know what to say about this. All the backward/forward,up/down,left/right,His and lows you went through,and ALL because of this one girl,and after all that,she approaches you and asks you out. All the madness and craziness you went through because of this girl who was your oneitis,and in the end,YOU ended up rejecting her.

You rejected your oneitis

Boy life can be so strange at times. Talk about ironic.

Things are going really well. I mean in 4 months I went from insane one-itis to being surrounded by 5 beautiful women... and a stalker.

I don't have anymore "woes me" nights anymore. Life's good right now.
This is good to hear man...especially after all the wailing the forum did on you to help you out. It's good to see that this does actually does some good in people's lives.

Good luck with everything man.

usscrum

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have my doubts but im not gonna call BS. congrats if this is actually true

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
So Master Disaster's back. Dude,I was wondering what happened to you. After that nightmare of a rollercoaster you went through,I thought maybe you lost your mind and got commited or something.

Man,all I can say is WOW. You seem like a totally different person. Looking at the way you are now vs. the way you were at the beginning of this thread,you'd never know you were the same person.

I guess hitting rock bottom will do that to a man.
It can do that. It did that for me.

Igetit! said:
Yeah,I think I remember you saying something about the girl in your french class. Back then I think you said something about her inviting you out somewhere,but you were too hung up on the girl you originally made this thread about. She asked you to move in with her? Hmm. Well,I guess you did finally take her out.
Haha yea, it started off slow. She and I met to study a couple times, and then one night she came over to study for a test, but instead I took her on about 3 dates that night (coffee, pool, dinner, play all in one night). It was probably one of the most fun nights I've ever had. We got back to my apartment at 12 p.m. She ended up sleeping over. Haha, we went to the test the next day not even opening the book. It was funny her shirt had this big ass stain on it from the night before. But I mean since, we've been on countless dates and had some pretty incredible sex. If I was going to go exclusive, I'd probably do it with her. She is the only girl I tell about other women. She knows about the other women I'm dating. She seems okay with it.

When I got back to the US, a girl texted me "Oh sttop Master Disaster, I just want to throw myself all over you and give you a right welcome home... {Moans}" I showed the French girl the text because she asked me about the other girls, and I was like. One is really horny, and she was like "how?" I figured she'd get the picture. I wanted to see her reaction. After she read it, she was like "I don't think I properly welcomed you home, and she and I had sex right there in my living room. It was some good ass sex. I'm pretty thankful none of my roommates walked in or out of the living room.

I know she is possessive me as much as she tries to hide it. I asked her if she wanted to go to my sister's wedding with me, and she smiled and said yes without a second thought. Come to find out, she can't get out of work, and so I was left dateless for my sister's wedding. I called up another girl who is f***ing hot. She's 9.5-10. I swear when I'm with this girl men will check her out as they drive by. It's pretty funny because she's just a girl I'll call up to get have a fun night. I've had sex with her twice, but I've never been on an official date. I think she's kind of a slut, and I make sure to wrap it up when I'm with her. Anyways, I'm side tracking. I called her up to go with because I figured if she's not going to go with me. I need to make her jealous as hell. Plus, in 20 years when I look back at these photos. I'll know I had a hot as hell girl with me. After the wedding, the French girl told me she thought about the wedding all day, and she was so sorry that she left me on such short notice. I instantly felt bad because I knew she was going to see the photos on facebook.

Two days later, she wouldn't return my calls or texts. Then I went to France, and while I was in France she and I talked a lot about us. She told me she saw the pictures on facebook, and she cried for days. She couldn't bring herself to answer the phone. I told her she should have gone, and the girl and I are just good friends (a slight lie we're a little more sexual than most good friends). She asked me if I ever thought about going exclusive; I told her I had thought about it a couple times, but I like how things are now. Honestly, it might be something I'm willing to do down the line. I guess I'm afraid if she's the only woman in my life. I might go back to my old habits of one-itis.

I don't know. Our relationship is complicated. It might be easier if I explore the idea of going exclusive with her. She's really a beautiful woman inside and out.

Igetit! said:
All the madness and craziness you went through because of this girl who was your oneitis,and in the end,YOU ended up rejecting her.

You rejected your oneitis
I know. It still amazes me today. I realized she was just a short blonde girl who was a princess. I mean I'm dating beautiful women. Like the girl from my french class, is 5'8 long brown hair. I mean an easy 9. After having sex with her, the one-itis girl didn't hold my attention. I thought about adding her to my line-up, but during that date she started to get annoying. Honestly, I zoned out an hour into the date, and I guess she talked for another two or so hours. Then I went home.

But I mean I have two other girls who I see regularly that are great too. I'm dating my first ever Asian girl. She's peppy and fun. I haven't had sex with her yet, but I'm curious to see how that will be. Then I'm dating this pretty fun girl from Idaho. She's funny, and we get along well.

I also have this stalker girl. I mean she isn't creepy stalker, but she texts me all the time and constantly wants to spend time with me. For example, last weekend she texted me "let's get together this weekend." I told her I was busy all weekend, "Monday it is." Thankfully, she didn't text me tonight. On facebook, I saw her status as sick, so hopefully I can find a way to let her down. The French girl knows her because she's in the French class. The french girl and I sometimes joke about her. I think she'll do that with me because she wants to make sure I don't have any feelings for her. I mean this stalker girl isn't ugly by any stretch (she's probably an 8), but she's just really annoying, and her laugh makes me want to amputate my ears.

Igetit! said:
This is good to hear man...especially after all the wailing the forum did on you to help you out. It's good to see that this does actually does some good in people's lives.

Good luck with everything man.
I can't believe I chased her for about 4 months when in 4 months I've built an empire of women. After that night with French girl in February the rest came boom boom boom. It was like a switch flipped in me, and women were there for the taking.

Thanks man for everything. You too MisterMcGee.

Last edited: