Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Well, I fvcked up...

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theoretically, here is what I would do, though I would never be in your situation. Kill me if I ever do.

However back in my AFC days I've had similar situations. And the more I waited, the less chance I had. If i only knew back then what i know today...things would have been different :mad: So appreciate all the advice your getting from us M.D.

Anyways, I would take this opportunity to focus on other things during this break. Do not call her. Though she did comment on your pics so at least your on life support. I'll get flamed for this...but you should write back. Not now, but wait a few days. And when you do, make sure you make her laugh! That is so important! There are plenty of hilarious one liners you can steal from this board for now (but please come up with your own stuff in the future). I don't know if you've been making her laugh during this whole time, but humor is one of the most important things you can do. You can also send random texts that are funny. No, not every day. Or every other day. RANDOM, from time to time.

Now, when you get back to school, you can call her...and she NEEDS to see a new you! No offence, but you kinda seem like a softy. That needs to change. Familiarize yourself with C&F and how to be Alpha. Now!

Seriously bro, you need to appear like a new MAN. If you have been reading the tips on here, you'll see her face light up. I almost feel like she is even waiting or begging for the new you. Do not set up a date! You guys are in college right? Then go to a sporting evert or the best would be a party. You need to be somewhere where it's fun and where you can have a good time. dates are boring, especially in college.

I would invite her to a party where there is alcohol. A few drinks would loosen you guys up and its a great place to socialize. When the timing is right go in for the kiss. That is what my plan would be.

anyhow I'm busy right now gotta wrap it up...

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, that's not a bad idea Sandow. It's just I don't go to parties. I tend to do bars/pool and hang out with friends. I'll do fight parties, but I don't think she likes UFC or Boxing. I just don't like the scene at parties (beer pong and shotgunning). It just seems like a waste of time to me, so I stopped going to them, and eventually people gave up and stopped inviting me.

I agree though with a lot of what you said Sandow.

It probably would be good if I get some new clothes and possibly a new haircut. And when the semester rolls around, just blow her away with my new look. My look right now isn't terrible. I won't lie it's conservative. I wear nice clothes, but I think it might be good idea to stream line my look. I could easily pull off the sharp, successful guy. Rather than a look not quite there.

Definitely when school rolls around, I'll give her a call. I was talking to one of my buddies, he's a really good friend from high school. I told him the situation, and he's like just wait till school starts up again.

I mean I agree because we all have families here, and she's like 45 mins away. Not to mention if we were to see each other it would most likely end up having to meet each others family... I just want to take the things slow.

However, I really do like the idea of dropping her something funny on facebook. It may keep that flame alive somehow, so it's not like 4 weeks no word. Boom call "Wanna go out?"

Sandow, did you mean that I should just reply to what she said on my pictures? or do you mean write something funny on her wall?

I like the idea of in 3 or 4 days writing something C&F on her wall. Make her laugh and think at the same time. But the thing is it would have to be hilarious and ****y, otherwise it'd be total friendzone material.

So yea, I agree with you. I should keep some sort of slow dialogue between us and when school rolls around bring a new look and a new attitude.

Just an idea, what if I line up a party for New Years, what do you think? Ask her to that? That might be a fun thing to take her to.

Wow, if anything this thread should be a lesson to what happens when a girl is really interested, and you don't pull the damn trigger.

Pain, Suffering, and Confusion...

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in similar situations before. Sandow's advice is good. With my ex, I simply sent her a facebook PM every week or so, asking her what was up and telling a few jokes. When we got back, the "flame" was still alive and a week later we started dating.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Master Disaster said:
Wow, that's not a bad idea Sandow. It's just I don't go to parties. I tend to do bars/pool and hang out with friends. I'll do fight parties, but I don't think she likes UFC or Boxing. I just don't like the scene at parties (beer pong and shotgunning). It just seems like a waste of time to me, so I stopped going to them, and eventually people gave up and stopped inviting me.

I agree though with a lot of what you said Sandow.

It probably would be good if I get some new clothes and possibly a new haircut. And when the semester rolls around, just blow her away with my new look. My look right now isn't terrible. I won't lie it's conservative. I wear nice clothes, but I think it might be good idea to stream line my look. I could easily pull off the sharp, successful guy. Rather than a look not quite there.

Definitely when school rolls around, I'll give her a call. I was talking to one of my buddies, he's a really good friend from high school. I told him the situation, and he's like just wait till school starts up again.

I mean I agree because we all have families here, and she's like 45 mins away. Not to mention if we were to see each other it would most likely end up having to meet each others family... I just want to take the things slow.

However, I really do like the idea of dropping her something funny on facebook. It may keep that flame alive somehow, so it's not like 4 weeks no word. Boom call "Wanna go out?"

Sandow, did you mean that I should just reply to what she said on my pictures? or do you mean write something funny on her wall?

I like the idea of in 3 or 4 days writing something C&F on her wall. Make her laugh and think at the same time. But the thing is it would have to be hilarious and ****y, otherwise it'd be total friendzone material.

So yea, I agree with you. I should keep some sort of slow dialogue between us and when school rolls around bring a new look and a new attitude.

Just an idea, what if I line up a party for New Years, what do you think? Ask her to that? That might be a fun thing to take her to.

Wow, if anything this thread should be a lesson to what happens when a girl is really interested, and you don't pull the damn trigger.

Pain, Suffering, and Confusion...

Your still putting this chick who I can assure you is a typical college party w-hore on an extremely high pedestal. Don't change your look to get a reaction out of her, don't suddenly start being funny to get her interest, don't write on her wall because someone suggested it.

What you honestly need is to step away from this situation for a while and work on developing your inner game bro, because right now its not there. Your drastically over-thinking this situation and making it much more difficult than it really is or should be.

Think back to something you were really afraid of when you were younger. Maybe roller coasters, snakes, fat girls (haha) and remember how you felt when you let that object, thing, person take control of you. Now think of how you felt once you conquered that fear, phobia, perception...big difference right?

Well girls are no different. Even if you start talking to this girl again and get her interest, it will be temporary. Why??? Because eventually she'll be able to see right through you and the front your putting on. Your actions aren't congruent with your words and she will sniff this out like a crime dog finding dope.

I'm all for being persistent and taking chances, but truthfully you need to start believing in yourself and stop thinking that things like "a new haircut" "new clothes" "being funny suddenly" will get this one girl.

Forget this one girl and work on you, then you'll be able to have any girl you want and they'll be over-analyzing over you instead.

PIMP

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
Your still putting this chick who I can assure you is a typical college party w-hore on an extremely high pedestal. Don't change your look to get a reaction out of her, don't suddenly start being funny to get her interest, don't write on her wall because someone suggested it.

What you honestly need is to step away from this situation for a while and work on developing your inner game bro, because right now its not there. Your drastically over-thinking this situation and making it much more difficult than it really is or should be.

Think back to something you were really afraid of when you were younger. Maybe roller coasters, snakes, fat girls (haha) and remember how you felt when you let that object, thing, person take control of you. Now think of how you felt once you conquered that fear, phobia, perception...big difference right?

Well girls are no different. Even if you start talking to this girl again and get her interest, it will be temporary. Why??? Because eventually she'll be able to see right through you and the front your putting on. Your actions aren't congruent with your words and she will sniff this out like a crime dog finding dope.

I'm all for being persistent and taking chances, but truthfully you need to start believing in yourself and stop thinking that things like "a new haircut" "new clothes" "being funny suddenly" will get this one girl.

Forget this one girl and work on you, then you'll be able to have any girl you want and they'll be over-analyzing over you instead.
PIMP
I appreciate your response, but don't give me that canned sh!t.

I'm not your typical "I can't get womens to like me guy."

See my problem is solely based in my head. I can talk to women. I can make them highly interested, but I can't pull that trigger because I over analyze and afraid of rejection.

So before you say "Don't start being funny suddenly" realize, I've been funny since I was born. It's large part of who I am, and my inner game isn't bad at all.

The problems lie with closing. Progressing that mutual interest into something sexual, i.e. kissing and buttsecks.

Of course, I then took her on a semi-date, which went well but I didn't kiss-close on her, and then she didn't answer my call, which I wouldn't even count as a strike since I didn't leave a voice message.

So now I'm at the position where I'm interested in this girl, and I know she for some reason still has interest in me.

The timing couldn't be worse. If this were not Christmas, it would make it a lot easier, or if she lived closer than an hour away. At college, she's 5 mins away.

I still think leaving something on her wall or messaging her is a good way to show her that I still am interested, and it's a good way to transition into a date over the break.

Last edited:
E

Energizer

You're all talk no game. You speak a great game, but when it comes to the crunch you go M.I.A and are no where to be found. Then you put it off until a few days later come and you put it off until the next semester.

You seem to think there is nothing wrong with you, you are unwilling to change or learn from more experienced men. Physiologically there is something a miss with you. It's not your appearance that is the problem, it's your inner game that needs work. Over a month of planning to ask the girl out and you are still in the starting blocks, what makes you think next semester will be any different?

You could have had this girl without doing much, all you had to do was confirm your interest and seal the deal, it was that simple and she would have been yours. If I was the girl in question, I'd think you were either a) a virgin, b) gay or c) lacking confidence, maybe she thinks you are a gay virgin who lacks confidence to pursue men. I reckon you are in the FZ and the sooner you ask her out the sooner you know where you stand.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Woah,woah,hold up dude. No need to get hostile. Pimp-sicle was just trying to help you out man. Just like everybody else.
See my problem is solely based in my head. I can talk to women. I can make them highly interested, but I can't pull that trigger because I over analyze and am afraid of rejection.
Yeah man. We figured this one out about a hundred replies ago. But hey,even I was at this stage at one point,just like everyone else.
I'll probably get flamed for this, but my guess to the reason she's still showing me an ounce of interest is because no other guy has come close to the amount of stuff I've offered her.
My guess is that this girl you're after must be an attractive woman,very attractive. If that's the case,then she must have hundreds of other guys after her,too. I don't doubt all of these qualities you say you have to offer this girl,but do you honestly think that none of the other guys who are after her can say the same thing? You think you're the only guy who's handsome,or can play the guitar,or who's funny,or who has a nice car?
I'm sure there are other guys after her who can say the same thing,plus the fact that these other guys may not have the same insecurities you have,and may have no problem at all "pulling the trigger". The guy who she had the date with her who she said she didn't like maybe didn't have half of the qualities you described about yourself,and he still got a date with her. So,what's your excuse?
She's probably like damn; he's the complete package.
Oh..ok,so you're thinking for her now,right? This is what you think she's thinking. But you know what? Let's say you're right and this indeed is what's in her mind. That being the case,now answer me this: Why hasn't she returned your phone call yet?
BTW, I passed her "Do you want kids test" with flying colors. We had the exact same number, but I wish women didn't ask the damn question all the time.
You've been holding out on us man. When did this conversation take place? I don't remember you posting anything about this.
Of course, I then took her on a semi-date...
A semi-date? What the heck is that? Did you pick her up in a 18 wheeler or something? Oh,oh, I get it. That's a date where two people are involved,but only one knows it's a date. Alright,I gotcha. You threw me off there for a second.:)
So now I'm at the position where I'm interested in this girl, and I know she for some reason still has interest in me.
Well,I guess there's no sense in trying to tell you otherwise. You seem to have your mind made up that you're going to continue to pursue this girl. You're persistant,I'll give you that.
Yet, the timing is terrible. If this were not Christmas, it would make it a lot easier, or if she lived closer than an hour away. At college, she's 5 mins away.
So the problem is the timing now. So next year,once school has started back,and the timing is better,what do you plan to do? I want to know.
I still think leaving something on her wall or messaging her is a good way to show her that I still am interested, and it's a good way to transition into a date over the break.
Well after you do this,let us know how she responds. I'm curious to know what her reaction will be.

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off my bad, that came off poorly Pimp-Sicle. I didn't mean to put it that way.

Also Igetit! she never went on that date with the dude. I think I've tried to tell you that three times now. She canceled while she was with me working on the project. I asked her what she was going to blame it on, and then said to me "If he asks for a reason, that's just sad."

She did the kid convo while we were downtown at a pizza place. She showed me pics of her nieces and nephew, and she was like "Do you want kids?" I was like "Hell yea, I want kids. I'm thinking 2 to 4 because you don't just one," and she smiled completely agreed. I think she has baby fever because everyone around her is either pregnant or has a baby. I just never mentioned it because I didn't place that much importance on it. Maybe it was important; I don't know

I'm probably friendzoned... I don't know. I'm not sure what I'll say on her wall. Hopefully something she gets a kick out of and responds to.

I'll let you know.

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, since you seem to have avoided my last post, I'll give it one more shot.

Let's write down the facts:

You are completely infatuated with her. You only think of what YOU can do FOR HER ("I'll probably get flamed for this, but my guess to the reason she's still showing me an ounce of interest is because no other guy has come close to the amount of stuff I've offered her."). You try to interpret signs to your favor: "Oh, she also doesn't just want one child, she must be in love with me!" (BTW, many people think that just raising one child isn't in the child's favor).

At the same time, you are not making ONE sexual move to show her that you are sexualy interested. People always whine: "Oh no, she put me in her friendszone!" No, she only puts you there if there wasn't any attraction in the first place. If there was, like in your case, YOU put YOURSELF into her friendszone.

Do you know what friends do? They hang out together, do a lot of stuff, text each other, talk about stuff etc without ever making a sexual move.

So even if she was stupid, by now she got your message: "He just wants to hang out."

Your fault. Not her's.

So what should you do? There is only ONE way. I don't care what other people say. You can use the "best" c+f lines, you can ask her out right now, you can tease her, you can use the "best" compliments, it's GAME OVER, my friend.

Yes, if you would right now suddenly morph into a fully developed Don Juan you might be able to walk over to her and get the sexual stuff going. But this is not going to happen. All we can give you right now is a script and that's not enough. Even if it would be, you would quickly run out of it and loose her again.

So there is only ONE way. You need time, but the more time you spend with her while doing nothing, the deeper you will push yourself into her friendszone.
I do not support going just for one girl because it messes up your game. Even an experienced Don Juan messes up when hunting just one woman for a certain time. The challenge slowly ignites your desire and then your desperation. Something that is so difficult to obtain must be of an enormous value! So your imagination starts to raise her higher and higher above you.

STOP!

Break of the contact.

No don't go to her and yell at her: "Get out of my life!" (even though this would show some courage)

Stop initiating any contact and slowly fade out of her life. Then start education yourself on this website. You said you've already read tons of stuff here? But I can tell you didn't apply. Not in the outside world. And also not in your own mind. Knowing is not enough. You have to believe and act.

Trust me, the only way is to break of contact.

"But Al, in your last post you said he should leave this board. You are contradicting yourself!"

When I wrote my last post I thought you knew "the game". And you just got of the path a little because you concentrated too much on one girl (which happened to me two months ago).

But you seem more like the typical Nice Guy. You have to educate yourself.

So here is your decision: Keep pursuing this woman and end up with a broken heart and lots of wasted time.

Or break of the contact and start to become a Don Juan. Yes, maybe later when you are advanced you can go back and get her. I did this with some of my former LJBFs. But in the end I only regrettet it because
a) I only did it for my ego ("They LJBFed me and now I **** them. VICTORYYYYYY") and
b) My inner self was looking for better women right now because I know that now I could get them and
c) It messed up the balance in my social circle because everyone became secretely scared of me (or rather of me taking his girlfirend even though I don't mess with a friend's girl) and started to act "strange" towards me (even my best friend).

So in the end you probably don't even want her anymore. But who knows, really?

Get her out of your mind. Protect yourself, protect your heart!

E

Energizer

Al Moh. said:
Protect yourself, protect your heart!
Maybe he needs to have his heart torn through? He hasn't listened to the endlessly great advice he has been given, so I shall let him carry on as he means to go on. He'll figure it out too late (of course), but maybe this will help give him the kick up the ass he clearly needs. If he can pluck up the "courage" to ask this girl out and she rejects him because she has found someone who isn't a chump then the rejection will be felt and he can kill two birds with one stone. He can combat his fear of asking a girl out and being rejected all in one. You go, Master Disaster. :up:

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
M.D.- I told you to stop analyzing! Don't even think when ur doing stuff, just do it! Going forward, you should reply to her comments with something funny on her facebook. It doesn't have to be ****y, but needs to be somewhat funny.

It's never a bad idea to change your physical appearance, but I'm talking about changing your mentality! Make her see a new side of you, become unpredictable, mysterious, ALPHA! You're already a funny guy, just get a little edgier. Now understand this, you can still get the girl if you've been LJBF'd. I'm speaking from personal experinece here. But you need to change what you were doing before. Not only will she the difference in you, everyone else will too. And chances are, you'll get more attention from other girls. Increase your social proof, let her see that.

Yes, invite her to a new years party. This is a good opportunity for yourself to capitalize on situations that missed before. The reason why I'm writing all this is because I know you still have a shot. I've been in that situation before and got the girl but only because I changed and learned from my mistakes.

Now dont fail us!! hahaha jk.

Your situation is a win-win situation, no matter what happens you'll become a better DJ because of it.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

None of it was canned, just breaking it down on a simple level so you can relate to it to see where your steering off course.

I'm not your typical "I can't get womens to like me guy."

Never said you were, but the end result is the same; the guy who can capture a woman's interest but can't close and the guy who can't gain a woman's interest off the bat still end up in the same boat. You just need some fine tuning to get the desired result you want.

See my problem is solely based in my head. I can talk to women. I can make them highly interested, but I can't pull that trigger because I over analyze and afraid of rejection.

That's every guy's problem, they defeat themselves before they even finish the game. I know tons of good looking guy's who can't get a date to save their lives. Do you know why? They have no inner game.

So before you say "Don't start being funny suddenly" realize, I've been funny since I was born. It's large part of who I am, and my inner game isn't bad at all.

Your interpreting that the wrong way. What I mean by don't suddenly be funny is this; instead of reading every reply here and then constantly changing your mind on how your going to contact her, get away from her for a while. This Christmas break is perfect timing. Spend it having fun, meeting new girls then come back refreshed and with no emotional attachment to this girl and wooohhh her with the Master Disaster who doesn't have this girl on Cloud 9.

The problems lie with closing. Progressing that mutual interest into something sexual, i.e. kissing and buttsecks.

A girl's interest level is dynamic, constantly changing. This situation does not have mutual interest, it has perceived interest. That doesn't mean you can't regain and capture that interest, but once a girl's mind is made up about a guy, its very hard to change it unless a good amount of time passes in between. That's why we are all telling you to pursue other girls in the meanwhile, it will be good for your mindset and put you at easy when you run into this chick again.

Of course, I then took her on a semi-date, which went well but I didn't kiss-close on her, and then she didn't answer my call, which I wouldn't even count as a strike since I didn't leave a voice message.

Again your percieved interest tells you the date went well. If that were truly the case from her pespective you would have gone on another date with her by now. Whether you left a message or not doesn't mean anything. You still called her, she knows that you called and didn't returned your phone call. Again, if her interest was high enough in you she would have called you back.

Again these are your thoughts, her actions sing a different tune.

The timing couldn't be worse. If this were not Christmas, it would make it a lot easier, or if she lived closer than an hour away. At college, she's 5 mins away.

I agree here to a certain degree, that's why you should be focusing on other stuff right now. But again a girl with high interest will make time for you, she'll meet up with you, she'll call you etc.

See this is where your mindset shows your weak inner game. Your worried about showing her that your still interested, when it should be the other way around. Show interest, but never chase a girl or her attention, believe us all, she gets enough of it already.

Whatever path you decide to take with this situation, I think the common theme with all of our replies is for you to do something when you get another opportunity. Nothing will kill a girl's interest faster than a man who doesn't take what he wants. That's the equilvent of a guy with no ballz. We all know you have it in you......you just need to re-wire your mind to this way of thinking..

PIMP

Last edited:

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, this is all real good stuff.

So far this break, I've been spending a lot time with good friends, and I've had a couple revelations.

I realize a lot of the sources of the problems stem from the people I hang out with at college. My roommates don't have girlfriends (1 is gay). The two straight roommates never have had girlfriends and don't pursue. When I say don't pursue, I mean absolutely no interest in even the attempt. Like a hot girl could wind up in their bed, and they'd go fishing.

I mean they are good people, but it doesn't help me to have anyone to fall back on. The people I work with at the school's paper are ... not the "coolest." I tend to not go the office much because of this. I mean they have like star wars debates, and the women aren't even like 5's...

Then I come home, and I'm surrounded with friends who go to parties and have women problems. You know friends who have lives.

I just got back from downtown tonight, and I don't know what is with women and giving me free food. This girl who I don't even know, but was at my buddy's house gave me bread out of no where. She kept trying to start conversations with me. She asked me if I had an accent... I mean I was like ... She was maybe a 6. I wasn't really into her, but I played it cool.

To tell you the truth, I forget about the girl the thread is about all day until I get to this board. I was driving back from 5 points, and I realized I'm not even afraid of rejection.

I'll probably give her a call if I get a good party lined up over the break, or if some occasion comes across I'll give her a call.

I think pimp's right. I shouldn't chase her attention by posting on her wall.

I still want her, but I realized I don't need her. If there is something that comes up where it would be fun if she accompanied me, I'll give her a call. Otherwise, I'll just continue hanging out with family and friends. I'll just meet women in public or at parties. Who knows maybe I'll meet a girl who is great and helps me get past this girl

It's truly good to be home. It's helped my mindset.

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Since you ignored my last post, I am just going to assume you were not avoiding it.

I just want to know, with all these girls you say are hitting on you, why don't you use that as an opportunity to practice escalating? I mean you said you got the number of a girl waiting in line when you were out with your buddy, I can find that exact post, but I think you remember. Did you call her? What happened to that? Did you make that up?

Also, with the other girls who peruse you, why not use them as practice?

also, I was curious, is English your first language?

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SuSHI said:
Since you ignored my last post, I am just going to assume you were not avoiding it.

I just want to know, with all these girls you say are hitting on you, why don't you use that as an opportunity to practice escalating? I mean you said you got the number of a girl waiting in line when you were out with your buddy, I can find that exact post, but I think you remember. Did you call her? What happened to that? Did you make that up?

Also, with the other girls who peruse you, why not use them as practice?

also, I was curious, is English your first language?
Yea, I have her number, but I didn't give her a call. She was a 7 or 8. She laughed a couple times then came up to me. We talked for a couple minutes; then, I said I had to run, and she gave me her number. I probably should of given her a call, but it was finals week, and I completely forgot. I was flat out swamped with 4 term papers and finals.

It's probably too late to give her a call when I get back, but if I see her around campus I'll probably reignite that.

The other part of your question is what I due. I do that often with women I don't know or female friends. I should use more kino though, but since I view them as friends I kind of have my limits. However, now I see the advantages of kinoing them.

And yes, English is my first language. Français est ma deuxième langue.

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mais c est la langue d amour, quand meme!

Les nanas aiment les francophiles !!!!

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, it's been awhile. I kind of moved on with my life mentally and physically. I even found another female interest who I've been seeing non-exclusively (She's good looking, but I'm not gaga over her. Her personality is a little... meh), and today she sent me a text at the exact same time and day as our first "date."

She sent me this long text 3/4th's of the text is all "safe" stuff. She hoped I had a good break. She asked me if I was in a class that she was in, and at the very bottom she said, "sumtime next week we need to do lunch," which I'm ready to wager is the point of the text.

I just was curious to see how badly she wanted the lunch, so I threw a road block on the time she gave me, and I proposed another time, and she quickly agreed.

I mean, I literally went no contact for 4 weeks. I didn't even reply to her picture comments. Every once and awhile, a thought about her would seep in, and I'd think about her for about 15 seconds and be like "Damn, f'd that one up." Then move on.

I don't know how it'll go, but it'll be interesting to see how she carries herself on the lunch.

Last edited:

Igetit!

Reaction score
Wow, it's been awhile. I kind of moved on with my life mentally and physically. I even found another female interest who I've been seeing non-exclusively
Well,that good. I was wondering how long this drama was going to go on. I actually had planned to check on this thread on the 14th,the two month anniversary of this thread to see if you had made any progress with this situation,even though I already knew what the answer would be. The friendzone ain't no joke. If you're in it,you're in it,and that's that.

She sent me this long text 3/4th's of the text is all "safe" stuff. She hoped I had a good break. She asked me if I was in a class that she was in, and at the very bottom she said, "sumtime next week we need to do lunch," which I'm ready to wager is the point of the text.

I just was curious to see how badly she wanted the lunch, so I through a road block on the time she gave me, and I proposed another time, and she quickly agreed.

I mean, I literally went no contact for 4 weeks. I didn't even reply to her picture comments. Every once and awhile, a thought about her would sleep in, and I'd think about her for about 15 seconds and be like "Damn, f'd that one up." Then move on.
Ok,who are you talking about here? You're not talking about the same girl you started this thread about,are you?