Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Watawata's Journal

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Objectives til easter:
-Go out every 2 weeks (max my parents allow)
-get more makeouts at clubs, with quality girls this time...
-learn more html and be able to create cool websites
-get in better shape
-quit mb (3 weeks now);quit video games(almost a week I think); quit smoking except on nights out; meditate everyday 20 minutes
-Grades: an average of 16/20

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out. Made out with what I think was a 6.5. I cant be sure, its hard to tell at the club, but I have that feelling.

My verbal game does not exist. I only tried to dance with chicks, with little to no talk. Just Hi and Whats your name sometimes. Sometimes it works, but its purely based on looks, I think. I got some very bad reactions too.

To get hotter chicks I think Il need to talk and be good at it. Please give me advice on this, I really suck at it. I know what atracts girls, but I cant remember anything like that to say to them, and I cant get all energetic and in state to make it work.

I feel like Im on a plateu: it feels like there is an enormous distance beetween getting a 6.5 and a 7 or higher..

advice please

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's good that you are making out with chicks!

Though you're telling me that you're having troubles with 7s and +?

Well, the thing is that all girls are the same.
ALL THE SAME.

They don't have more value. The way you treat an ugly girl is the same as how you treat a hot one. Okay, maybe the hot one might has a bit more confidence and could take some "negs" or teases better, but they have the same value.

Start going for the hotter ones. DO NOT limit yourself to 6.5s. I've personally had enough of 7s, I'm aiming for the hotties now. But I went for 6.5s and 7s before.

Anyway, can't really help so much because I'm not into working out (I should lol) and there's not much details in your entries, so yeah lol. If you notice my entries, I often need 2 posts to say everything I need to say because I have so much on my mind.

Draw conclusions after every post. Learn something. Apply it.

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks, Il try to get more information in my next posts. Ive read many times that all girls are equal, but knowing is very different from believing. Il try to go for hotter chicks!
Ive also came to the conlusion that I was, and still am, in a negative headspace, very ego based. I didnt used to be like this, but this year I stopped meditating regularly. Im trying to do it again.
Ive had some problems with a friend today after dinner on facebook and on the phone, got all worked up and fighting him tomorrow semed inevitable. He wasnt being serious, I think. I would totally get beated down, but I cant just let him diserespect me. Still I dont know whats going to happen so Im kinda stressfull.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting into a physical fight over something is very lower consciousness thinking, if it's the high school type of fighting. If at some point your emotions take over your bright thinking, there's something to work on. Meditation will most definitely help.

Ego is nothing. It's worthless compared to the self. Be your best self, don't try and feed your ego. Read empowering self-development books. You'll learn so much, and it's so much value and fun to read.

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Next weekend, carnival, Im going to stay at some friends house, with around 6 more friends. Im going to go out 2 days straight and own it. Usually what makes me nervous before going out is being with my parents and asking them to go, etc. so this time Il be warmed up socially already.
I should have gone out today. I could go tomorrow, but nobodys going, I think.

I can see the next level already, making out with hotter chicks, and I know i can get there. I must take this oportunity, I must act.

I wanna get into boxing. Ive given up on football already. Im trying to get in better shape, just doing some more pushups and crunchs, so I can handle the classes. Im planning on joining in a month at maximum.

I texted some girl, just talked about boring school stuff and what she wants to be. Ive had a sexual conversation with her, by text, but she stopped awsering so this time I just talked normal stuff. Im going to invite her to watch a movie. Just for the sake of it.
I also messaged this hawt chick. Ive mentioned her before, she got much hottr lately. Conversation was ****, i just said dumb stuf and she barely responded. I feel like I can get her thought, she seems so horny.. She used to want me, last year. I invited her for lunch this week and she said no.. I tried to reschedule, she didnt awnser. Im just pursuing this for the sake of it, I need new numbers.

GetBetter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Challenges for you!

Day 1: Meditate 10 minutes.
Day 2: Dress weird for a day - Break ego
Day 3: Sing a funny song, loudly - I want to describe this lol. Be at a crowded place, have your earphones in your ear, close your eyes and sing a funny song loudly. After few seconds, when you know people are staring at you, open your eyes and look at them with shock and surprise and say 'Sorry' or something like that and be shy. lol this is going to be epic!

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry, ive been with a throat infection at home for the past few days. Ive been slacking on the going out aspect too. I cant go today because of my throat, my parents wouldnt let me. Ive been more social thought, arraging thing with friends, etc..
About the challenges, Il try to do them this weekend or next week. Il it the mall or downtown for that effect. Thanks to GetBetter for taking the initiative.
Ive also been trying to get a date with this chick, but I think its a lost case. Il give more info later.
By last, Im probably joining the kickboxing gym next week with a friend. Besides the obvious benefits it also gives a lot of social proof and new social circles.

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been on an inactive state for the past 3 weeks, and I want to change that. Il commit to some short term goals in order to get back on track:
-Start going out again, making it into an habit.
-Meditating, watching self help stuff (started watching the blueprint again), instead of playing games.
-Go to the kickboxing training.

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Been a long time since the last update.

Schools out.

Joined Kickboxing class. Its awesome, will surely put me in great shape. For now Im just practising in front of the mirror or with punching bags. In a few weeks, though, I hope to be training with the more experienced bunch.

Ive also went out in the last 2 weeks, but just to chill with friends at the bars, with no pick up (girls my age are more keen to go to clubs, so, no oportunities) Still, had good times.

Had a facebook convo with this 9th grade, she seems pretty interested. I could very probably get her, and I probably will, I find her really cute. Btw its not pedo, she just a year yonger.

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought I should update this..
Life's not bad right now. Im improving at kickboxing, I left the mirror and am training with the rest of the class.
That 9th grade girl is past. Came to the conclusion she wasnt hot enought.
My close friends dont want to go out a lot right now, because of school, so Il probably have to start going solo. There will still be people there who I know, friends from school, so it shouldnt be that bad.. Still, its not easy to get the willpower to go there alone.

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im just going to make a quick update. School ends in a week so Il have all the time after that.. For now, Im really burned out, had my last test today so Im sleep deprived and not in the best mood at all. In fact, I feel a bit depressed. I should also mediatate more.
Nothing mention worthy in terms of girls, but Im at 2 weeks no fap. Kickboxing has been good and I did my first sparring sessions. Havent been there since last week thought, because of the tests. Thats it for now, when school ends Im planning on trying some daygame cold aproaches, and then Il go to my beach house with friends for a week or 2.