Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Watawata's Journal

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The two ways to get invited to parties more:
1)Never pass up an invite. The quickest way to meet people who go to parties, who throw parties and who can invite you to them is by being at one. Talk to the host especially, befriend him in case he throws another one. Talk to the coolest (not hottest) girls and befriend them. Same with the coolest guys. Even at a ****ty gathering, often people know of better things soon.
2) Make friends outside of school and hang out with them and their friends regularly. They will invite you to parties when no one from your school knows of any.

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the help Jack Whealty. Il try to get to know better more partying people and follow what you said.

06/10/2013

Couldnt make any of the things I planned for this weekend. Bros flaked on smoking and going out. Didnt manage to contact the chick I wanted and the guy who invited me to play football didnt reply to my text asking for the time of the event.

Also texted a guy to know if he was going out on friday, no response.

At least Ive been going to the gym, and hiting my macros. Im drink almost a gallon of milk a day and then some tuna, turkey ham, etc.. Besides lunch and dinner of course. Maybe not very healthy but its easy and quick to prepare and eat.

Didnt meditate today, but I have done it the other days. Il try to do it every single day this week. 20 mins on the morning.

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im very skinny, would GOMAD for 30 days make me that fat? Besides I dont really drink a whole gallon, I drink around 3 liters.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watawata said:
Im very skinny, would GOMAD for 30 days make me that fat? Besides I dont really drink a whole gallon, I drink around 3 liters.
Just work out HARD.

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im doing that NDJ.

Nothing very important happened this week. Didnt meditated today, apart from today Ive been doing it. This last few days my ego stricked, and I was self concious, like trying to look cool, or better, to not look low valueable. This is a bad thong of course. Managed to break from it, altrought not totally. I got to meditate more.

No fap is going steady, its day 5 or 6, i think so. Its good anyways.

Ive drinking alot of milk, I try to aim for 3 liters. Thats because its the easiest way to get the macros in. I dont mind getting a bit fat right now, Ill cut later when I join a football club, probably in january.

Ive also been working out, of course. I think my form not ideal on the deads and power cleans. My back usually hurts after doing the power cleans, not sure if its supposed to, but Il try to improve form next time, which is tomorrow.

Also tomorrow Im going out with a bro and Im going to have a blast! Im also trying to set up a date with a chick, but she doesnt respond to my texts. Very flirty in person thought! I think she just needs persistence.

Ive also putted in my mind that what I really want to be is a football player. Il join a club january and then try to get to better clubs. I hope theres still time. Il talk about this more on another post.

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Il drink less, youre right.
I was going for the easy protein, but youre right it has too much fat, so thanks for the advice.

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out last night with some people to a club. Had a blast dancing and all, but it was my first time so I was kinda nervous. Still had a lot of fun. I didnt aproached any girl thought, and my state went down and ended up leaving early, at 3 I was already at home. But I got good memories from it. Next time , next weekend or earlier for sure, I know what Ive got to do. Aproach right off the bat. On the line before the club. Even beter, on my way to the club, on the subway. And keep aproaching all night long. I know I can do it if I start off right off the bat. Doesnt seem that hard to get girls there thought. And there were some hot girls btw.

Now Im going to the gym, etc..

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This weekend there arent any parties, but two of my buddies are going out so Il see if I can tag along. Ive been working out, and did my Geology exam this week. Went well, Im pretty good at it. Next weekend is hallowen and Im looking forward to it, going out with my bros. The club will be full for sure.

Im reading Mastery and havent finished mode one yet. Ive got to.

Also theres that girl I mentioned in other posts, who is very flirty in person but doesnt awnser to texts and is always relutant to get one on one with me.
She even lets me grab her ass, and just gigles when I do it. Im very very sexual with her, and she always responds with more gigles. When I try to isolate she also gigles. I dont know what to do, I cant seem to isolate her. What do you guys think?

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Turns out hallowen was not this week but the next, so today Im not going out. Today it was one of my friends birthday, and tomorrow we will meetup with some other guys to smoke a joint and have a good time, then I may go out at night with them. Really cool dudes, all of them.

Im going to start training football in my gym, since there a field there. Not a big one but its better than nothing. Il also buy some new football boots, since I dont have any.
I have till January to get better, after that I join a club with a friend. I want to get in the 1st division team, and thats going to be very thought. I want to play as a central or offensive midfielder. At this club theres also a gym, free to the players.
I havent hitted the gym in a long time, too.

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Halloween sucked because we couldnt get in the club, the line was to big. A bro, Fried, sleept at my place. Did the first batch of tests and got good grades so far. Broke no fap after 2 weeks. Went to the gym.

By the end of this year I want to:

›have gotten in the habit of going out at least once a week and be comfortable with it
›have aproached girls at clubs and gained experience in that matter
›be at level in soccer where I can be confident of getting in a big club of the first division.

How am I going to get there?

›Go to clubs as much as possible, attend every social gathering, pimp it with my bros
›Aproach girls at the clubs
›Meditate before going out, smoke a joint maybe
›Practice a ****load at my gym field

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im going out tonight, maybe even solo, expect an fr!

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually didnt went that day.

But I went tonight. Aproached 4 girls, I think, trying to dance, but I only speaked with one. Always touched them all, but I think it was kinda weak. Got turned down on all. Sucess, nonetheless. Had some fun with bros too. Biggest thing was that I wasnt self conscious and had fun and aproached.

Good things: Aproached girls, took action, achieved a mini state, went out.
Bad things:Should have been stronger on my aproaches and should have aprached more.

Conclusions: Just do it. Rejection is painless, it even lights up your state. Always go out, take every chance.

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last few weeks sucked in terms of chicks. I got some ****ty notes too, my hope is that my parents dont check them this holiday.
Havent gone out since last post, or better, I did, but ended up just chilling with some friend and some vodka. Kinda lame.
Tonight had a good oportunity to go, and Im pretty sure its going to be awesome, but my head hurts and Im tired. Last day of school, smoked half a joint of weed, for the first time, and got a bad trip that still lasts a bit.

Anyway, if everything goes as planned this friday Im going to a college party with a friend, his older brother and friends. I heard it was very easy to get some at these parties, I hope so.

Im disapointed with myself in terms of chicks right now.

Last edited:

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wrote down a huge text and it all went down. I dont give ****, just really wanted to bump this. Didnt really do anythng this break. Went out with some friends. When school starts I will be following the work hard party hard motto, studying like a bookworm all week and partying on friday. I need to go out more consistenyly, but for that I need grades. Good ones. Very good ones. The opposite of what I had.

By the way, that college party... canceled like always

Also I created a facebook, send me a pm if you want to add me .

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well dude. Goodluck. The studying/grades is gonna be a lot harder then you think. I think you can do it bro.

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks. Not that hard bro, its just that last period I was slacking alot.

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a short makeout and grinded some chicks at a club last night! Great night, I just drank a bit too much (almost half a bottle of vodka). I dont do this too often tought.
Studied a lot to math test, havent received the grade yet but Im confident Ill get a good one. Last period math was my lowest grade. Also did geology test, which I didnt study that much for and might not get such a good grade.