Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Watawata's Journal

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watawata said:
So im suposed to pick, from all of those, 3 exercices? Like a pullup, hindu pushup and a single leg squat? And how much should I rest between sets?
Depends on your actual goal. For strength 3-5. Muscle ~2. Fat loss 1> minutes. Yep, pick the variation you could do one or two extra reps on before failure. So say you could do 5 pullups just one time (from dead-hang with arms straight to collarbone on the bar, only way it counts) then you do 3 sets of 3. If you can only do 3 of those one time, do an easier exercise.

Diet, I recommend looking at leangains.com, Michael Rothman - who I consider the foremost expert on nutrition- and look into caveman diet. Then figure out what works for you.

On the second point, I wrongly assumed her to be attractive. If she isn't than be an intriguing guy, but never escalate. The "friend-zone" usually actually means she sees you as just another chode. IF you want interest as an actual friend, talk in statements, build up some tension and then instead of excalating focus on connecting.

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replys. Noted, Jack whealty. And yes RandomHotGuy, create a journal.

7/08/2013

Aproaches:No

Went day gaming at around 5pm. Saw some good sets but Oh well. The regret after it...

Tried to call Carolina. She didnt anwser, but texted me later. It went like this:

Her- Who is this?
Me- Pedro
Her- What Pedro?
Me- The handsome one
Her- Blah Blah something about not knowing any handsome pedros
Me- Well, if youre to shy to admit it..

She didnt respond to this one. Duno what did I wrong, probably it was just her interest level. Next day (today):

Me- Pedro from the bar
Her- What bar?
Me- *Name of the bar*
Her- Ok

By that response I thought it was a lost cause and just went direct.

Me- Im going to go straight to the point: I think your cute and would like to meet you one of these days.

Still no response, probably there wont be one. Bah. Feedback apreciated.

8/08/2013

Aproach: Half-aproach

Went to the park/free gym and did my workout at 9:00 am. 90% of the machines there are probably useless, I just use a what is left of a sign to do pullups.

Then went to the town where my collegue was staying. Went by the beach, on foot, with a tempest of wind pushing me back. 4km.
Ate there with my family, then went to the hotel to meet my friend.
Didnt knew almost any of his friends and I felt left over. Now that I look at it, maybe it wasnt that bad and it was just I was in a negative state.
Anyway, at 5 decided to leave for abit. Went to the beach. It was even more windy than before, a true cyclone!,so I looked for a dune where I would be protected. Saw some girls on one, and they said something to me. So I went there.
They were 3, prob older than me. 2 of them asked if I wanted to date their friend. I flirted a bit with her, kino... But then I looked better to her.
Nice body and all, but had acne - maybe a 7. It was a no goer for me, I dont feel like going bellow my standarts. Still, got her number just for the sake of it. Il count that as half aproach.

Went back to the hotel, owned at football/soccer. First as a winger then as le xavi. Some cool people there, really. From spain. and a good field with grass and all. So I got in a good mood. At 7:30 my dad picked me up.

So here I am now, exausted. Good day, would have been a better if I had capitalised on the many sets that I saw. Could have improved much more.
Tomorrow Im going to Porto, but Im coming back the same day. Must daygame.

Cheers

Last edited:

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last days Ive not been very motivated. Also my legs hurt and Im tired because of the football game. Havent aproached, but did my work out, excluding the squats.

Im going to put here a new set of goals, the old ones are outdated.

1- Go daygaming and aproach at least 4 times a week. Im going to try to go everyday, but at least 4/week. Most important goal imo.

2- Dont miss a workout day. Do the exercices properly.

3- Eat a diet that will proporcionate an good increase in my muscular mass. Dont let myself be tempted by bad food.

Also, about the diet, I dont have the possibility to stick to a caveman diet right now, since I cant control what I eat at lunch and dinner.

Right now my diet consists of intervaling the two main meals with 2 snacks composed by milk with: cereals/ bread with chese / a banana. «Feedback wanted.

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
12/8/2013 and 13/8/2013

Broke no mb twice. That plus not meditating since last week or so and you got no momentum and anxiety. Which was my state last few days when trying to aproach. Actually not anxious, I would say it was more like I had no desire to aproach. All my fault.

On the flip side Ive been working out and eating a good amount of proteins, so Im on the right track regarding to objectives 2 n 3

Also, I would love to know why the guy who I was counting for partie invites didnt get me any. Its that dude from the hotel whom I played soccer with. Forgot to confront him about that when I went there.
So I texted him about that.

Im going to meditate, go to bed earlier - aka around midnigth -and try to be in a better mood/ more motivated tomorrow, so I can aproach good.

Bye

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
22/08/2013

Im just going to do a quick update.

Saw Phone Booth. Holy ****! It made me think.. Honesty is the way to go.

Still no fap. Probably day 5, and Im not planing on end it soon.

Added tuna to my diet. 120 g a day, more than that and I might be risking mercury poisoning. It gives around 26 g of protein.

Last workout was kinda rushed, tried to do chin ups hanging on the balcony of my house lol. Im doing chinups (couldt make it in the balcony, but might do it on a good bar I think), pike press and a normal one leg squat. Maybe I could transition to handstand push ups, but I find it hard to get in that position, even with the help of a wall.

Havent aproached anyone, there arent a lot of girls right now here. But thats just an excuse. I hope nofap will give some more motivation.

Oh and after like 2/3 weeks, I started meditating again. Still got it.

Dropped ATGW some time ago. Might start reading Beaus again. I learn a lot from journals. So I hope the main journalists wont quit posting!:trouble:

By last, been also doing cold showers consistently.

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mudkos journal is great. That guy was a damn aproach machine. Just skimmed trought it now. Some motivation for daygame.

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
07/09/2013

Im just going to bump this.

Nothing related to girls.
Im learning a new song on guitar - this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9oae5ClxaQ
No Fap day 4 or 5
Readed and learned a nice amout of stuff on the topic of Bodybuilding.
Also read creepypastas.
School starts Semptember 16th.

Next week Il return to Porto. Will start gymming again. Im thinking about doing All pro or maybe SS, but im more inclined to the first. Im going to bulk, already have my diet kinda planed. Im not going to do nothing too extreme like IF or slow carbs diet, I dont think my parents would support it.

Last edited:

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
09/09/2013

Set my alarm clock to 9:30, but it didnt work so I wook up at 12:30. I was planning on going to the gym but il go tomorrow. Need to determine my 1 rep max for the All pro exercices.

I got to get momentum going again. Im plannig on calling/texting this girl and try to set up something. She was on my class and she semed a bit interested last year, but had a bf. Lot of bfs actually.
Im not sure this will work, but shes not even in my school anymore, so **** it, gotta try. However, first I need to find my phone charger and get her number trought one of my contacts, cause I lost it.

I may also go to football practice tomorrow. Gotta to text a friend in order go thought.

By the way, Im on day 6/7 no fap.

Quick update:

Setted up the football practice for tomorrow.
Also combined with my vacation neighbour to go to our beach houses in the weekend or earlier and go out.
Sent a text to Pedro to try to find that girl number. havent obtained a response yet.
Read Mode One and watched videos about the form of the exercices Ill be doing tomorrow.

I can start feeling the adrenaline flowing trought my veins again, building momentum!

As I was reading mode one i had a realization: The fear and anxiety that passes trought me when an encounter with a hot chick, or anybody that has a lot of value to me, is eminent its not the fear that they might reject me,but that I may reject myself, by ignoring my values just to please them. Thats what I think really, and once I understanded this, I became more relaxed. I need to ,before the interaction, decide that I will firmly stick to my values. Just had to put this on paper, or better, on screen.

Last edited:

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
10/09/2013

Great day so far!

Woke up at 10:30. Went to gym an hour later. Learned how to properly deadlift and power clean with the help of the gym trainer. Another trainer theached me how to squat in the smith machine, sice theres no squat rack. But Ill probably do it without the machine. Just have to do a power clean and a press to get the bar on position.
Most important was that I enjoyed this very much. My favourite is the power clean, which btw took me allmost an hour (maybe a bit less) to learn. It helps that the the trainer seems to have a passion for this. Its contagious you know?

After lunch I texted a few girls and tried to set up a date with one of em. She says she doesnt know if she can make it. Im a bit nervous about this, its my first date and I havent seen her since school ended on june. Shes hot btw.

Now Im going to practice some guitar and then go play football.

Update: Football practice was ****. We only played for 20 min max because the coach made a huge ****in speech about last game. And Im not even i the team, I just go there to practice from time to time. Also my left leg started hurting badly because of the gym. Bad idea to do both things the same day.

Broke no fap. It was day 8. day 0 starting now

Last edited:

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
11/09/2013

Woke up at 12:00. Im so tired. My abs and legs and shoulders hurt because of the amount of power cleans and dealifts I had to do to before I learned how to do them right. And also because of football.

That girl, which im going to call HBAss, havent texted me yet saying if she could make it or not. Im counting on a flake. Il try to reschedule if it happens.

If she does come (she was supposed to come to my home) Ill probably play some guitar for her, teach her some basic stuff (with loads of kino) and then maybe watch a movie on pc or something, while trying to escalate. But yea, I dont see her comming today.

Update:

Yep, she just told me she couldnt come, because of ballet. Either tomorrow or friday Im going to my beach house, only to return monday, so now Ive got two options. Either I reschedule for tomorrow or next week. Im more inclined to the second option because there would probably be more privacy, since my dad wont be at home, But i need to see my schedule, I might be able to just be free on the weekend, where my family will be all at home. What would you do on this situation, brahs?

Betterz

Don Juan
Reaction score
RandomHotGuy said:
Keep it up,bro.I think maintaining a journal/diary is a great way to analyse ourselves and improve.
Maybe I'll join you and start writing my own journal from next week.

This seems like a good idea. Might give others some inspiration. Considering it myself.

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah do it guys!

12/09/2013

Second flake, HbAss is out. She said she was sick. Godddamit I wanted to tap that ass, this really pissed me off. Anyway, next one. I need some new numbers, Im going to try cold aproaching tomorrow. Im actually going to my beach house only on the weekend so I have time tomorrow. Oh and btw Im still sore as **** from the gym.

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
15/09/2013

Was plannig on going daygame today, but it was just to hot so not much game related happened, I think. I managed to get HBboobs number trought that girl who supposedly was going to a private school. Shes actually not going. Anyway, I still havent text her, I don t know If she has any interest so Im kinda meh.

Tomorrow Il start my diet for real as well as SS. I dont have any soreness anymore. Im planning on to the gym in the morning, like at 9 an then go cold aproach downtown. Then, after lunch, school. Its the first day, Im kinda anxious altrought I dont really have any reason to be. Im probably better that 90% of the other guys there.

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
16/09/2013

First day of school was okay. I got 3 prospects who may lead to some action. Not all of them for sure but at least one, Im hoping. They are HbBoobs, HbAss and HbFlirty. HbBoobs is probably a dead end. I still need to get some new plates thought, I dont want to be lef with nothing.

Gym was great. It was my first real workout on SS. I dont remember the wheight exactly, Ill post them on the next session.

Didnt cold aproach...

Tomorrow I must:
cold aproach downtown
be completly unapologetically me in my interactions at school. I must stop trying to impress. Its impossible to impress, you can only express what you want from the said interaction and hope she or he agrees. My job is only to express myself in the mot unerstandable and non apologetic way.
Taking more risks, being direct upfront and getting some blownouts.

Last edited:

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
17/09/2013

Yesterday was a good day an I left school in a good mood. My class is **** in terms of HBs, with the exception of HBFlirty. Theres a group of guys who are cool and chill. Im kinda in the group now, but I still dont know theyre friends so I sometimes feel kinda left apart.

I talked to some girls to. Theres a girl who wants to know me and may possibly be a good easy lay, I havent looked at her well yet.

I left school and went downtown to aproach, but it was to late, around 7:30 pm. I saw a guy who seemed my age play the guitar on the street and striked a conversation with him. Very chill guy, the conversation was awesome. He was 19, from the UK, so I had to speak english with him. Still, I connected much better with him than with any of my portuguese friends.

18/09/2013

Had to wake up at 7 am for school. The night before I only managed to sleep past midnight, so I was tired the whole day. Im writing this half at sleep.

Had lunch at McDonalds with that group of guys I refered.

Then went to the square in front of my school, where people usually hang out.

Talked with old and new friends, including HBBoobs. She doesnt seem very interested, but I think shes one of those girls who dont really show alot when theyre atracted, and that I need to take full responsability on escalation. Im going to invite her to come over sometime and see how shes going to respond. I should touch her more to.

Flirted with HBFlirty, with lots of touching and pushing. I have a roleplay with her that involves lots of that, like insults, etc.. (playfully of course) Got her number.
Her friend HB-10 (more a guy than a girl honestly) starts calling me names that I dont like, etc.. And HBFlirty decided to follow. I just maintained a smille and pushed them back.
I dont know if I should have made it clear I wasnt finding it funny, maybe that would only make it worse. I dont really give a ****, I just dont want it to spread.

The next break I went to the same place, but my friends from my class were all scatered talking to people that I didnt knew. I should have aproached. Ended up talking to some people. At some point I said me and my buddies were the only guy who talked during class, and some guy decided to applaud me for it, and then everybody started appluading me lol. My state was low at this time.

From there I got worse, I started getting in a bad mood and decided to skip the last class. I was very tired and really out of state.

Resume: HBAss doesnt seem very interested sexually. HBBoobs only way to know is to escalate. Flirty, I think I heard she as a boyfriend, I dont know. And theres that girl who wanted to meet me, I will see what I can do with her. I need to know and talk to more people.

Need to get into parties to. I have to ask people if they know of something.

One of my new friends, lets call him Guitar, told me about a big party he organised last year in a local club. Maybe we can do it again, Il see what I thinks of this.

Im also going to try to get intruduced to the people on the 11th year by guitar and the rest of the guys, since they are their age and know them. Theres some very hot girls in that year.

Conclusions: I must cold aproach, both in the street and on school, otherwise my rep wont grow, nor my social circle, etc... and Ill start getting depressed and being alone.
Having a genuine interest in someone will make aproaching easy.´
After reading an article by NDJ I realized that what I really need to do is to put my ego aside and step out of my comfort zone. I must stop trying to look cool or worrying about my rep, and follow the trail that will make me the man I want to be. And I need to forget about that false sense of self, the ego, to do that.

Last edited:

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hard times

I need some guidance. In alot of things actually.

1- I dont get invites to parties. I know few people, and because I dont go to parties or events, I dont get to know more people. How can I change that and start getting invited to parties and events outside of school?

2- Other way of meeting more people would be by school. However, when I try to talk to people who Im not friends with, they never open up and I just feel alot of negative emotions towards me by the others, like I shouldnt be there. I feel like Im an outsider. What could I do on this?

3- My gym doesnt have a squat rack. That basically makes SS impossible to do, am I right? Would It SS still work if I squatted on the smit machine?

4- If SS cant be done without a squat rack, what could I do that would give me the body I want? Keep changing gym as a last ressort, please.

Thanks in advance

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. You know the answer to this very well. You don't know the right people, and you don't offer the right values to make you desirable to invite to parties.

2. Sounds like a character thing. I dont know you, so I cant comment in depth. Do you have an awkward vibe where you don't contribute/lead the conversation? Act as if you belong. Go outside in general and you'll find people.

3. Smith machine is a poor alternative.

4. You can still deadlift and do lounges, but you should look into that squat rack.

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
29/09/2013

Good week.

Brought my guitar to school, which was cool. Learned the first minute of a Californication arrangement that is pretty difficult.

Had a good time with friends. I ve got some cool bros and made plans for next week with them, hope I can make them happen.

Almost got sent off twice at school.

Sometimes I talk to everyone at school, sometimes Im kind of a loner. It depends.

Smoked weed for the first time, after school and with 2 friends, and hit state because of it. Zero thoughts. Too bad I didnt see any hot girls. Still talked to some guy with a longboard from my school on the way to my grandparents house. Also had an interesting text convo with a girl friend. This was all on friday.

Had the possibility to go party friday night, but it started at midnight, and I was almost sleeping at this point.

Played too much TF2

Havent solved the gym problem yet. Im going to do it tomorrow.

Objectives for the next weeks:

-Cold showers everytime.
-Solve my gym problem.
-Meditate 20 minutes in the morning, every day.
-Limit video games to 3 times a week.
-Go out once a week. Now I got the possibility to do this. I just need my parents allowance, which sholdnt be too hard.
-Make plans, be sociable, enjoy life and have a ****load of fun.
-Get information about local football club. Im thinking about joining one in January.
-Limit Sosuave to once a week.

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
03/10/2013

School has been cool. Flirted with a chick that I really like, shes just so cute.

Solved my gym problem. Im stuck with this gym till November, but thats okay. Ive decided to do front squats instead of the normal ones, as this way I dont need to press to put the bar in position. Already did one workout too.

Epic fail on cold showers but meditation is good. Played some video games, but nothing too bad.

I school is closed today and tomorrow, so Il have a big weekend. Today Im going to try to convince that girl to come over on friday.
Tomorrow, besides that possible meet up Im also planning on meeting with some bros to smoke a joint and then go out at night with one of them and party.
Also, on Saturday Im going to go play football with some guys.
I hope can make all of this.