Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Valentines Day discussion thread (Merged threads)

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Amlothi
LMFAO

That's hilarious. I hope you get slapped....HARD.
LOL, you guys take things too seriously. I feel like I'm busting on chicks here. Tsk tsk..

Liz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew that you guys weren't as hard as you try to be. I feel a lot of love in this thread;)
(Except from Vectorz he has issues)

What is wrong with traditional things?
Flowers(one carnation isn't bad if it's been a short relationship)
Card (doesn't have to be all love sick)
Candy (it's not that expensive, and it comes in cute boxes)
Dinner (it's like any other day only she gets to feel that you are doing for her. what a guy)
Maybe something fun(Ice skating, or something)

You don't have to do nothing, and there is no rule that says you have to spend a lot on your woman either. Besides this holiday was invented by women to get an extra day of pampering from their man. (just my opinion)

Now, before you jump to conclusions I did not state to do ALL the things listed. But a combo of them might be nice, and your chances of getting laid later that night are probably higher if you keep things simple.

Just my opinion

Oh, and I too would like to know what Gio is doing. He has a girl that he's in an LTR with so maybe instead of insulting people he could tell others what he's doing for V-Day.:)

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO @ GC!!

Liz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gio,
Although I find this to be a bit much, I hope your girlfiend likes all that you have planned:)

And even though I see you skating through the question do you have any REAL thoughts?

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Liz
Gio,
Although I find this to be a bit much, I hope your girlfiend likes all that you have planned:)

And even though I see you skating through the question do you have any REAL thoughts?
Is it just me, or has this Liz girl taken a very unusual interest in me and my personal life?

Liz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Is it just me, or has this Liz girl taken a very unusual interest in me and my personal life?
I just find that your thoughts are usually provoking to some degree to all users of this forum. Whether they are good thoughts toward you or not. And it seems also that you say you have a knowledge of what a DJ should be so why don't you enlighten people to how you really work your skilz in real life. I just see a lot of sacasm and not a lot of real life.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Liz
I just find that your thoughts are usually provoking to some degree to all users of this forum. Whether they are good thoughts toward you or not. And it seems also that you say you have a knowledge of what a DJ should be so why don't you enlighten people to how you really work your skilz in real life. I just see a lot of sacasm and not a lot of real life.
My girlfriend has been known to read this site from time to time, and I therefore cannot divulge my Valentine's Day plans until after the fact. However, they are certain to be a hit.

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmmmm!

My girlfriend has been known to read this site from time to time,
Man Gio....How long is it going to take you to get it?...

LIZ IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S ALIAS SHE USES ON THIS SITE!!:p

The Edge 'Some have it, and some don't'

Liz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Hmmmmm!

Originally posted by The Edge

LIZ IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S ALIAS SHE USES ON THIS SITE!!:p

Sorry I believe that My Man is better than Gio. Besides 'Edge' if you had been posting here also I would have asked your opinions too, because you have been around awhile and may be serious with the people that post.

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ooops!

Hey Liz,
It's all in good fun!!:D

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Hmmmmm!

LIZ IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S ALIAS SHE USES ON THIS SITE!! :p
I think you're on to something, Edge. You know she's lying when she says this:

I believe that My Man is better than Gio

Because, seriously... how is that even possible?

Liz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Ooops!

Hey Liz,
It's all in good fun!!:D
Yeah I know. Anywho, since Gio is no fun what are you doing for V-Day?

AzN KniGhT

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am so glad of all the help that you people put in here...whether they be ideas or making fun of each other's panty lines.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for all the help.

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe, I just asked a girl to go to a concert with me next fryday, but I didn't realized that fryday is Valentine's day. Hope this won't backfire on me...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres my idea for a V day gift. A big vibrator!!!!

She'll love it and my tongue will have a rest.

OK, well I don't have to worry about it. The girl I've been dating off and on and breaking up with every few months has pissed me off beyond belief

I have done the smart responsible thing and dated other girls in this time frame, but what I'm saying is my hard earned money isn't going anywhere for this fabricated holiday!

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Liz
Oh, and I too would like to know what Gio is doing. He has a girl that he's in an LTR with so maybe instead of insulting people he could tell others what he's doing for V-Day.:)
All right, all right, all right... Here are my Valentine's Day plans:

Erase all doubt from your mind, for tonight, you will know love. Let me tell you how I am going to lay it down.

This afternoon, while you are on lunch break, I will have a handpicked team of florists cover your desk at work with a mixture of sensuous-smelling rose petals. They will also leave a note reading, "Girl, you are most fine. I will pick you up at 8." This will show you and your coworkers that Gio is the man for you, as well as give you a glimpse into the personal attention I will lavish on you later that evening.

I will also instruct the delivery person to wait and clean the flowers off your desk when you are done looking at them, so that you can continue with your work day.

At precisely 8 o'clock, I will arrive in a pearl-white car to pick you up and transport us to dinner at the city's finest European restaurant. I will tell the driver to take the most romantic, scenic route possible to the restaurant. On the way, I will have a sterling-silver thermos filled with hot chocolate from the Swiss chocolate region. If it is too hot for you, I will blow on it until it is the correct temperature.

When you have finished the cocoa, I will take the empty cup away from you and pack up the thermos. I will then nuzzle your neck and whisper complimentary remarks into your ear, including, "You are more beautiful than a thousand lakes," "You are extremely special to me," and "Your bone structure belongs in a museum." This will make you wet.

Damn, girl. I want to get freaky with you right now on my desk. I want to ride you like a bronco.

When we arrive at the expensive European restaurant, the owner will greet me warmly and comment positively on your attire. He will then personally lead us to a private table I have specially selected for our evening together. As we browse the menu, I will inform you that if multiple appetizers are your wish, I can make that wish come true.

When the appetizers arrive, I will feed them to you with my hands, which I will have hand-washed with special anti-bacterial soap to ensure their cleanliness. You will then eat an entree of your choice and a dessert. While we eat these various foods, we will discuss your fineness and also your hopes and dreams for the future. This will make you feel closer to me and, as a result, make you want to sex me wild.

After the meal, we will forgo transportation and walk the five blocks back to my apartment, because the night will be so fragrant and beautiful. I will hold your hand and stroke your wrist lightly with my thumb. As we approach my apartment, I will pull you close, and it will feel right. It will feel like we are two interlocking pieces of a sexy panther jigsaw puzzle.

If the moon is full, I will point it out to you.

When we reach my penthouse, I will remove your shoes and kiss you passionately for five to ten minutes. Just when you think you are going crazy with desire, I will lead you to my large, circular bathtub. There, I will strip you down and place your naked body gently into the perfectly warm water. Then, I will wash you with a towel of my choosing. Make no mistake, it will be the perfect towel for your beautiful body, fitting your every luscious contour. If the scented perfumes I have placed in your bath water are not to your liking, I will drain the tub and we will start over. But they will not be incorrect, so we will not have to. I know you, girl.

After I have dried and moisturized you, I will comb your hair. If, while combing your hair, you would like me to comb either faster or harder, please say so. While I am doing this combing, you will think you will know love, but Smoove is ready to take you to the next level.

This is when Gio will lead you to his canopy bed. Keith Sweat will be playing on my bedroom stereo, creating the perfect mood for us to freak all night. And freak all night is what we shall do. Between freakings, we will laugh and tell stories, and I will rub your neck and back. Then we will freak again. This will go on until the break of dawn.

Damn.

When you wake up, I will make you French toast. If French toast is not what you desire, I will find another nationality of toast that suits you. I will not rest until I find this perfect nationality of toast, even if I have to swim all the way to Austria for it. After I find and make the toast, and you eat it, we will freak once more.

This is how the evening will go. This is how you will know love.

This was a column from this week's The Onion. The column is written by "Smoove B"

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Damn, girl. I want to get freaky with you right now on my desk. I want to ride you like a bronco.

I think I hear Liz breaking up with her boyfriend!!! :D

Liz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

This was a column from this week's The Onion. The column is written by "Smoove B"
Gosh you are such a serious guy! Still can't be real can you?

That was a funny story though. Not too bad in some parts!;)

Liz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The words a girl dreams to hear!:( ;)