Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Valentines Day discussion thread (Merged threads)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, I feel lucky that my current girl has specifically asked me beforehand that she does not want any drippy valentines day crap thrust on her....and I agree, this holiday is totally overrated and not one bit necessary in the first place.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just went with a funny card..threw around the words "sweets" and sent a $2 box of chocolates

Master of the Universe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I think we guys just over-complicate and over-analyze things.

Simply put, if you want to send a card, then send a card. If you want to give a flower, then give a flower. Just don't attach any excess meaning to it... do what YOU want.

For example, I've been seeing this chick for a couple of months now. I had planned for Valentine's day to get a room right on the beach in a very nice resort up north. Fireplace in the bedroom and hot tub in the balcony. As it turned out she's going to be out of town on business for Valentine's day, and so instead I am going to a big pajama party later on tonight (just bought my silk bathrobe yesterday!)

Anyway, she and I will be going to that resort in a couple of weeks. Was it DJ or AFC of me to drop $300 per night for a hotel room with a girl that I've only been seeing for two months? Who cares!

I did it because *I* want to do it, not as a bribe to try to get her to like me, or to prove my value. If for some reason she flakes - who cares, as long as I've got a week's notice, I can take another girl. And even if I don't have a week's notice, I'll just take some of my friends or family members, get my hookah (gotta love that hookah) and have one hell of a fun time anyway.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that don't get stuck with all these rules... all the things that you should do or not do. Just go with what makes YOU happy... the girl is only along for the ride.

Master of the Universe

GynecologyEnthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Master of the Universe
and so instead I am going to a big pajama party later on tonight (just bought my silk bathrobe yesterday!)

Master of the Universe
I'm almost aftraid to ask about this, MOTU.

Master of the Universe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm almost afraid to ask about this, MOTU.

LOL... if it turns out like I plan it to, then I'll have to write up a field report when I get back. I'm still working on the field report for South Beach (at the fourth page so far), and after that I'll have to write up the one for Las Vegas.

Sometimes I wish that I could just write a one page FR, instead of a whole novel... oh well.

Master of the Universe

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Silk robe and a Hookah...Let the good times roll!

hahahah.....

I just got a visual of Motu in his silk robe with gold chains burried deep in chest hair holding his Hookah. All he'll need is to add on a Burt Reynolds mustache and some disco music and the seduction possibilities are endless....

In true Sosuave fashion, I will ask the timeless question that no no one else dare ask: "Is a silk robe AFC?". :confused:

Happy Valentines day guys. Go out there and get it on.

TheManiac

Don Juan
Reaction score
im doin this cause i want to, she didnt really ask for any of this, and shes grown not to expect it, she wanted to do SOMETHING cool, so she expected me to make some kind of plans, but nothing as elaborate as what I ahve planned

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's an idea that may sound a little cheesy but will really make things intimate.

Tell her roomate to piss off for the night because as she said, you have big plans!

Go out and buy a bunch of rose peddles and place them on her bed in the shape of a heart and in the middle, draw you're initials + hers out with the peddles. Light a candle, lower the lights and have sexy music playing.

This should get things rollin! Elimidate

Master of the Universe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I had fun in that party yesterday, but nothing especially interesting occured. Talked with a bunch of girls, got a couple of #s, and had an overall good time, but nothing worthy of a long FR.

Biggest screw-up was not closing a Tyra Banks twin who was really digging my C&F style. It was actually hilarious. My wing approached her and her friend, and he worked on the friend. This guy is AWESOME. He's going to be in my South Beach and Las Vegas FRs, but basically he is SUPER outgoing. He's started Speed Seduction, but he has a unique spin to it. He makes it VERY blatant.

Like, when he tells a girl, "Have you ever met someone that you were incredibly attracted to" he would stick his hands all the way out and point at himself like he was one of those airline traffic guys with their light wands. Or when he says "Below Me" (pronounced Blow me). He makes it so obvious that a girl walking by asked him if he said "blow me."

I was laughing so hard the whole time that I had tears coming down my eyes - for that matter so was the girl he was working on. I love hanging out with the guy... he doesn't care one bit what a girl thinks of him. (yeah, he closed his chick)

Anyway, here are a few observations I had:

1) Wearing nothing but silk underwear and a silk robe is VERY VERY comfortable... I plan on doing that more often! ;)

2) Girls LOVE the feel of silk... I had so many girls running their hands over my robe.

3) Girls LOVE to play with chest hair... girls were sticking their hands in my robe and playing with my chest hair. One of them kept on twirling them in her fingers.

4) It is VERY VERY easy to get a hard-on, when all you're wearing is silk underwear and a silk robe.

5) It is VERY VERY obvious when you have a hard-on, when the only thing you're wearing is silk underwear and a silk robe.

Hahaha...

Master of the Universe

P.S. (Cesare Cardinali wrote) In true Sosuave fashion, I will ask the timeless question that no no one else dare ask: "Is a silk robe AFC?". No, silk is DJ, satin is AFC. But a very good question!

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slippery when wet

Silk is ok, satin is cool, a hotel room with a hot tub is pricey but priceless (made two chicks cry with that one.)

But silk or satin sheets don't work. Too slippery, no pushing power (lol).

vonbock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think flowers overall are afc whether yo do it at begging of a relationship or as hubby. Do it beggining of a relationship or trying to go after a girl and they think you're trying to buy their love. They use you. You do it in marriage, they could care less about the flowers. They worry more that you bought them something so they can brag to their friends what their hubbies did for them. Once they know that they have you under their control, then they demand more and more and start using you and disrespecting you.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never really thought about it. When Dad was courting Mom he never gave her flowers because she mentioned that she didn't like them.

And I don't think she's the only one.

BGMan