Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

User names [Merged]

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got mine from that character on The Longest Yard. I thought it was a cool name, and since I don't harbor any ill feelings toward anyone on this board, I think it fits me. I refuse to get into any long arguments where I insult the other user while the other user insults me. I only want everyone in here to get what they want out of women and of life.

Wait, I also got it from that guy on Saints and Soldiers. He's more like me. Mostly quiet, doesn't really say anything unless crucial, green eyes, expert marskman, highly respected by his peers for sticking to what he believes in.

Mental

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dongfu said:
I see a lot of posters with interesting user names. It is not always obvious what the name means, and I find myself wondering. I think we can learn a lot about our fellow poster's by understanding why they chose their user name, what it means, and how it relates to their attitude and mentality. Since I started this thread I will start.

Dong Fu has obvious relations with Kung Fu. It is an art form. To me, Dong Fu is a very Taoist approach for success with women that I would call a "Systemless System."

One who practices the art of Dong Fu does not rely on any fixed approach or technique. He does not think in linear terms of, "this is how you open," "this is what to say," "this is how to act." etc.

The Dong Fu practitioner has no "Bible." Although he may have studied every theory, philosophy, and PUG's strategy, he only uses these as a reference. They become only tools in the arsenal that can be used at the appropriate time.

The Dong Fu practitioner doesn't have any preconceived plans for gaming women. Rather, he pays attention at all times to his surroundings, sees opportunities, shapes himself to fit the opportunity, and then strikes fast and subtle like a ninja, leaving no trace of sleaze, drama or misrepresentation in his path. He comes clean and direct, and leaves that way. He is always a mystery to women, and they will spend their life trying to figure him out.

The Dong Fu practitioner places the importance of success with women in perspective with his other interests. When he is not with a woman he say's "Fine." When he is with a woman he says, "Fine." He never feels lacking when not with female company.

Women are no longer a mystery to the Dong Fu artists. He sees them for what they are, and does not idealize or glorify them in any way. He talks to strangers the same way he would talk to a life long friend.

He has nothing to hide and nothing to prove. He does not battle or compete with other men for the attention of women. Rather, he finds a way to smoothly remove her from a situation, leaving all the other contenders wondering what happened.

The Don Fu practitioner may take voluntary periods of intentional celibacy (usually for a short period) This is done when some clarity is needed in life that women are clouding. Once crystal clear he can resume operations.

He doesn't expect things from people and takes the world as it is. He usually does not have a girlfriend. A fit companion for him would be a female who is also not looking to depend on and project her reality onto a man. They meet as mutual allies, and keep separate homes and lives. He may have several of these female allies at any given time. They know what they can expect from him, and they know what lines to not cross if they wish to retain his company.

These are some of the qualities of the Dong Fu practitioner. I chose this name because this is how I operate with women, and always strive balance my life in these respects. Dong Fu is a life study that is never complete. Success with women is not the desired end product, rather it is a life-long adventure.
I'm an aspiring mind reader by profession; I know a lot of British people who refer to me as "mental" because I've got a zany, crazy sense of humor; I also love Chess, Rubik's Cubes (though I'm no pro at them, I like the intellectual looking stuff); It's also part of one of my online names for certain forums; And yes, some of those people are on this site, so it's kind of a nickname from an existing nickname type of deal. And, one of my mentors refers to me as "Mental" for short, so it's gone from an online thing to a IRL thing.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
I have to say that I have enjoyed reading every one of these. Just these simple posts are giving so much incite into the people who post here. For everyone who has contributed to this, I will feel more of a connection with you when I read your future posts, and better able to communicate as friends do, rather than just random strangers on a Board.

Mahalo to everyone for sharing your interesting story :up:

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
Mental said:
I'm an aspiring mind reader by profession; I know a lot of British people who refer to me as "mental" because I've got a zany, crazy sense of humor; I also love Chess, Rubik's Cubes (though I'm no pro at them, I like the intellectual looking stuff); It's also part of one of my online names for certain forums; And yes, some of those people are on this site, so it's kind of a nickname from an existing nickname type of deal. And, one of my mentors refers to me as "Mental" for short, so it's gone from an online thing to a IRL thing.
Wow

So how does that factor into the dating dynamic. If you could read her mind . . . you could make an interesting career out of it.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Telos said:
"The end term of a goal-directed process; esp., the Aristotelian final cause."

To me it stands for strength; specifically, strength derived through focused evolution. I am always the product of where I direct my energy and always striving to shape myself through conscious action rather than unconscious and indirect musing. I am always getting stronger, always persistent, and ultimately given a long enough timeline and enough experience I will always succeed.
Heh.

I always thought you were a Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic fan like I am because of your username.

Telos is the home planet of one of the game's supporting characters to the main character you play and the supporting character's name is Carth Onasi.

Darth Malak has the surface of Carth's homeworld Telos obliterated by having it fired upon by a massive Sith fleet.

Well anyway yeah thats what I thought your name was from lol. :p

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Troops,

Haven't we done this before???? lol

Well, regardless-----I call myself... VICTORY UNLIMITED!

The reason I chose that name was because, years ago, I had a history of taking a half-azzed approach to my life. I used to live by the motto of "it's not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game."

After getting my azz kicked by life and especially in dealing romantically with WOMEN, I did some soul searching, bible reading (yes, the REAL one), and people watching.

The results were that I wrote a couple of books. One of which was an advice book on dating. I interviewed lots of people and was surprised at the mindsets of people out here in the dating world.

I learned a lot, had many epiphanies, and actually helped a lot of people in the process. And based on the eye-opening Biitch Slap I received from that experience, I knew that in order to make it out here, I had to change my deeply ingrained, self-limiting, AFC mindset.

So now my motto is "Winning isn't everything...it's the ONLY thing!"

I recognized that the pursuit of all the things I want in my life that were important to me would be met with violent resistance---because that's the way life is.

That's when I decided to jerk the slack out of myself and declare WAR on all the obstacles in my life that stood in my way. That's when I realized that it would be a BATTLE to get the things (and WOMEN) that I wanted in my life. That's when I knew that for many of us, living a good life IS NOT a birthright, but a REWARD for MANNING UP and conquering all the things in our lives that hold us back.

And although I am still a RELUCTANT SOLDIER, once I decided it was time to FIGHT, I also decided I would ALWAYS fight TO WIN.

Hence, my signature tag line listed below...

Last edited:

zack77766

Don Juan
Reaction score
Señor Fingers said:
I'm told I am good with my hands ;)
LOL. Wow youre like the first DJ celbrity Ive "met".
Anyways mine is zack77766 because one of my friends used the numbers on his gaming account and my first name is zack so presto

Mental

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dongfu said:
Wow

So how does that factor into the dating dynamic. If you could read her mind . . . you could make an interesting career out of it.
I have no idea. I don't do readings much because it sounds really corny to me if I'm doing it as a compliment. I suppose general speaking abilty and stage persona and overall confidence is improved, but other than that, they're different matters.

I do a little flirting during the act, maybe... but other than that, I'm different off stage, so it doesn't really enter into the situation much.

Plus, I try for the "christian" women, and a lot of those women I think steer clear of me because I'm doing "magick."

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Victory Unlimited said:
The results were that I wrote a couple of books. One of which was an advice book on dating.
I have this book and it is off the goddamn chain informative and well written!

Anxiously waiting for that pen to ink more of that brilliance brother.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be named "BaseballDJ" and it was based on the fact that I used to play lots of baseball and I was a DJ.

Around the same time that Crazykid changed his name to Eternal, I changed my name to "Comic_Relief"

I am usually the comic relief of my group but to be honest, I could never remember the answer to a test that I had on my 11th grade (wow, that was a sh!t load of time since I was first here).

comic_relief

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm bmxcetera. Started out racing my GT bmx bike..slowly switched to mountain biking for a little, now I just road bike entirely, I like riding road a lot. I'm not a stick like other road bikers, I still lift weights and weigh 203ish, but am still toning down.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Mine derives from my persona. Everything I do, I do with an "edge". The music I play/compose has an "edge", my fashion style has an "edge", my personality/the way I conduct myself has an "edge", and everything else in between..hence the name "Edger". Initially I was going to go with the handle of "MetalEdger", since I'm a Metal guy/musician, but decided not to. Too bad you can't change your handle on here because that's the handle I'd switch it to.