Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

User names [Merged]

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always liked and thought your name was brilliant for that reason reset.

Its a total resetting of your life from the place you'd come from which was very dark like many of our experiences in life have been in the past.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Karma, thats one of my favourite lines as well. Partially because I've been through the bar girl/stripper scene and tend to settle down for women supposedly above my league.

However he's a pretty natural DJ the way he treats women, even though we only really see 2-3, but you can tell from the way others look up to him.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Kontroller. ;)

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Well "Don" we know what that is but "Gorgon" is from the mythological Gorgon Medusa who turned many to stone but was slain be Perceous who used her head to turn others to stone... I tend to have a heart of stone, as though medusa had gazed upon me....

Telos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"The end term of a goal-directed process; esp., the Aristotelian final cause."

To me it stands for strength; specifically, strength derived through focused evolution. I am always the product of where I direct my energy and always striving to shape myself through conscious action rather than unconscious and indirect musing. I am always getting stronger, always persistent, and ultimately given a long enough timeline and enough experience I will always succeed.

Canadian Catnip

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I originally wanted to use the name Catnip but it was taken when I signed up here. So I had to go with Canadian Catnip. Not that there is a type of Catnip called Canadian Catnip, like Canadian Bacon. I am Canadian so I used it.

Anyone who has seen a cat go crazy for Catnip has the idea of what I want my name to signify. I want to be the man that women go crazy over. I want to be irresistibly. I want to be a drug that they become addicted to. I want to make them playful and purr in my arms.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
reset said:
I was looking at a music program I write in and there was a button that said "reset" and I like that. So it kind of ties into my electronic music life and it also means I'm resetting my life, starting over.
I like the name and the concept. I always assumed it was the ladies you were resetting.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go rent L.A. Confidential, or better yet, read the book.

eyedogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great idea Dongfu!

Here is mine:

I know some folks here have or had an issue with how one speaks, their vocabulary, etc - So this goes back from Teenage-hood in the hood -Socal- where my friends and I called each other "Dogg" as is done in today's popular culture.

Although looking back as to how old I am and how long ago we began doing this, I consider us "old schoolers" - we used it only among a tight knit group of friends and family - and still only do, so if your proved yourself to be loyal, like my "Road-Dog" we just shortened to "Dogg".

Being bilingual, we used it in Spanish as well - "Perro". So it's truly a term of endearment.

Now, on to the Handle name and it's meaning:

Very simply, it's a break down of my the first letter in my name and then dogg added, only that the first letter is spelled out by another word, so the letter is "I" and flipped it to "eye" and then added "dog" to it.

Regards,
eyedogg

dianabol.uk

Reaction score
pretty straight forward. Its the breakfast i was eating to get big when i hit the gym ! lots and lots of dianabol !

The govener of california crowned it "the breakfast of bodybuilders!"
plus i am in the uk!

Technical1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Technicals are the pick-up trucks with a machine gun mounted in the back which African militiamen/gangs/rebels/toughs ride around in and use to kill their enemies. This is in areas like the Congo, Rwanda or Sierre Leone where fighting has been pretty bad for the last 20 years.

It also means that I am glad for having studied a technical subject in school rather than opting to study the Humanities which also tempted me briefly.
I find the immersion in facts and logic purifying, at least I used to. Now I just read this board all day and scheme to get pvssy.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have 2 different names my name here is J0n019...which is the first 3 letters of my name and my age....
The one I use the most like everywhere else is grifter024, I saw grifter in a comic book (hellcats) and I liked him and stuck with the name he's a loner which I related to not because I'm a loser but because we are all alone even when we have someone and 24 is my fav number. If you wanna see who grifter is just type it on google and you'll see pics.

Beffing

Don Juan
Reaction score
My friends gave it to me, it has an association with my name and now is synonomous with a sexual innuendo "she got beffed"

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
...mine is because I'm hung like a moose and I'm a god in bed...:D

...actually it's just a nonsense phrase one of my friends coined back in gradeschool, and I've used it for all kinds of usernames and stuff...

Gustav Yavo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gustav Yavo, is the name that me and my friends made up for me when we started clubbing at the sweet age of 16. We all looked older, and i apparently look like i came from europe, especially cause of the way i dress. So we invented this fake name for me and a whole back story, about how i was an exchange student and that they were guides, who were showing me what the Montreal nightlife was like. I leant some hungarian off the net and ect.
The name simbolizes more to me now tho, seeing that i lost my virginity under this name, and also describes my transition from afc to aspiring dj because by having this false persona it allowed me to act in ways that i would not normally act under. But now i no longer use Gustav as i act and feel always like i did when i pretended to be him.