Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

User names [Merged]

johnny_depp

Don Juan
Reaction score
well johnny depp is my favorite actor, plus he attracts tons of hot chicks lol.

so why not? lol

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My name is Isi, and when I would go bowling I would enter my name as "Isi Man" on the computer. And 84 is my favorite number for a receiver, although people think it was the year I was born, which is actually '83.

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
I always intend to tell The Truth on this board. It's something I think is lacking.

There is also a wrestler called Ron "The Truth" Killings, and he's cool!

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
Tell us what your User Name means

I see a lot of posters with interesting user names. It is not always obvious what the name means, and I find myself wondering. I think we can learn a lot about our fellow poster's by understanding why they chose their user name, what it means, and how it relates to their attitude and mentality. Since I started this thread I will start.

Dong Fu has obvious relations with Kung Fu. It is an art form. To me, Dong Fu is a very Taoist approach for success with women that I would call a "Systemless System."

One who practices the art of Dong Fu does not rely on any fixed approach or technique. He does not think in linear terms of, "this is how you open," "this is what to say," "this is how to act." etc.

The Dong Fu practitioner has no "Bible." Although he may have studied every theory, philosophy, and PUG's strategy, he only uses these as a reference. They become only tools in the arsenal that can be used at the appropriate time.

The Dong Fu practitioner doesn't have any preconceived plans for gaming women. Rather, he pays attention at all times to his surroundings, sees opportunities, shapes himself to fit the opportunity, and then strikes fast and subtle like a ninja, leaving no trace of sleaze, drama or misrepresentation in his path. He comes clean and direct, and leaves that way. He is always a mystery to women, and they will spend their life trying to figure him out.

The Dong Fu practitioner places the importance of success with women in perspective with his other interests. When he is not with a woman he say's "Fine." When he is with a woman he says, "Fine." He never feels lacking when not with female company.

Women are no longer a mystery to the Dong Fu artists. He sees them for what they are, and does not idealize or glorify them in any way. He talks to strangers the same way he would talk to a life long friend.

He has nothing to hide and nothing to prove. He does not battle or compete with other men for the attention of women. Rather, he finds a way to smoothly remove her from a situation, leaving all the other contenders wondering what happened.

The Don Fu practitioner may take voluntary periods of intentional celibacy (usually for a short period) This is done when some clarity is needed in life that women are clouding. Once crystal clear he can resume operations.

He doesn't expect things from people and takes the world as it is. He usually does not have a girlfriend. A fit companion for him would be a female who is also not looking to depend on and project her reality onto a man. They meet as mutual allies, and keep separate homes and lives. He may have several of these female allies at any given time. They know what they can expect from him, and they know what lines to not cross if they wish to retain his company.

These are some of the qualities of the Dong Fu practitioner. I chose this name because this is how I operate with women, and always strive balance my life in these respects. Dong Fu is a life study that is never complete. Success with women is not the desired end product, rather it is a life-long adventure.

Last edited:

Target_100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess what mine means :) Also, anyone know how to change the user name? I think mine expires soon haha!'

:)

j81

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its completely random, means absolutely nothing. I want to be 100% anonymous and never be identified, so I left no hints.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My name Romangod comes from over 10 years ago when I had to register at another site. I couldn't come up with an appropriate handle but I was reading "Claudius the God" by Robert Graves at the time and the only thing I could think of was Romangod. It has stuck ever since.

However, I am not Roman nor am I a God. *lol*

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
The actions we hold ourselves accountable and the ramifications of those actions are what predicated me choosing my nom de plume as KarmaSutra.

The name also has a sexual obviousness with it's relativity to the Hindu text
Kama Sutra.

Another nugget of information to stir into the pot is that the KarmaSutra Splash is my favorite flavored cigar from C.A.O.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
My name actually has a meaning and is quite reflective of my personality, although the spelling is wrong. Its from the movie Tin Cup, Kevin Costners character's name is Roy "Tin Cup" McAvoy.

The reason why I've always related to him is throughout the movie but largely when he goes for an impromptu therapy session with his love interest Renee Russo:

Suppose there's a guy and he's standing on the shore of a river....and river's full of piranhas, alligators, eddies, sh1t like that. And nobody'll even go down there to dip a toe. And on the other side of the river's a million bucks, on this side a boat. I guess my question is...what would possess a guy to swim for it?

He's an idiot.

No, see, he's a hell of a swimmer. His problem is more like why does he always have to...rise to the challenge?

He's a juvenile idiot.

You don't understand.

We're talking about you and your inner demons. That human frailty you blather about. Not some mytho-poetic metaphor you come up with...in a feeble and transparent effort to do yourself credit.

You're going to make me feel lousy? I want to feel better. What kind of therapy is this?

You don't have any inner demons. You have inner crapola. Inner debris, garbage...horsesh1t in staggering amounts.

I'm not some just jerk driving range pro...who drinks too much booze, eats too few vegetables, okay?

Like that character, I've had a world of potential, show signs of greatness, but choose not to fully maximize it for whatever reason. Instead I create false challenges to keep myself sharp.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine is the result of me trying to come up with a catchy name for a videogame forum I was about to register on.

The X part of it was inspired by Malcolm X and the X-men series.

The Kontroller part of it was inspired by the Xbox Controller S since that was the smaller version of the controller for people who didn't want to use the monsterous original controller for the system.

The K at the beginning of the name was inspired by the way Mortal Kombat is spelled with a K and how I personally felt that K and X had a nice look to them that set me apart from the other plethora of online users with an X at the end of their name.

So my name here was unfortunately not created with a DJ meaning behind it but hell I thought it looked cool enough to use here so here it is.

Maybe now the Kontroller part of it can signify gaining or regaining control of one's life and the X stand for the unknown that AFC's wander into when taking the path of DJ leaving their old ways behind.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i kindve wanted to change my name for awhile, but when i first registered back in 2003, i thought it was cool to place my name instead of don - daven.

its lame now, but i have used it for several different things. stuck with it.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Yo MacAvoy -

Tin Cup being one of my all time favorite films, here is the best quote of the entire film:

Tin Cup rises with new confidence. He does several deep
breathing exercises, trying to work up the courage. She
stares at him. And he walks right up to her.
TIN CUP
Dr. Griswold -- I think I'm in love with you.

Molly is stunned.

MOLLY
What?!

TIN CUP
From the moment I first saw you I
knew I was through with bar girls
and strippers and motorcycle
chicks, and when you started
talking I was smitten and I'm
smitten more every day I think
about you -- and the fact that
you know I'm full of crapola
only makes you more attractive
to me because usually I can
bullsh1t people but I can't
bullsh1t you and in addition, most
women I'm thinking about how to get
into their pants from Day One but
with you I'm just thinking about
how to get into your heart --
Molly was clue-less. She just stares.

MOLLY
My God...​

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Mine is the result of me trying to come up with a catchy name for a videogame forum I was about to register on.

The X part of it was inspired by Malcolm X and the X-men series.

The Kontroller part of it was inspired by the Xbox Controller S since that was the smaller version of the controller for people who didn't want to use the monsterous original controller for the system.

The K at the beginning of the name was inspired by the way Mortal Kombat is spelled with a K and how I personally felt that K and X had a nice look to them that set me apart from the other plethora of online users with an X at the end of their name.

So my name here was unfortunately not created with a DJ meaning behind it but hell I thought it looked cool enough to use here so here it is.

Maybe now the Kontroller part of it can signify gaining or regaining control of one's life and the X stand for the unknown that AFC's wander into when taking the path of DJ leaving their old ways behind.
Definitely a cool name. I always thought of it as you were were in ultimate kontrol with the ladies.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Target_100 said:
Guess what mine means :) Also, anyone know how to change the user name? I think mine expires soon haha!'

:)
I think I remember you explaining before, and I said what happens when you hit your target? Will you change your name?

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
The actions we hold ourselves accountable and the ramifications of those actions are what predicated me choosing my nom de plume as KarmaSutra.

The name also has a sexual obviousness with it's relativity to the Hindu text
Kama Sutra.

Another nugget of information to stir into the pot is that the KarmaSutra Splash is my favorite flavored cigar from C.A.O.
I always understood that your name was a conscious name, and consciously chosen. It sounds like you could have an entire philosophy to go with the name. Karmic Laws of being a DJ.

lildevil

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My name was given tooo me by my friends.....THey always thought i had the eyes of the devil when I was angry And my face always had a mischiveous look when I laugh thats why I call myself lildevil......

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was looking at a music program I write in and there was a button that said "reset" and I like that. So it kind of ties into my electronic music life and it also means I'm resetting my life, starting over.