Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Update on the "Advice??" Thread from below...

RAFCbearfilm

Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
You might mean Borderline Personality Disorder .
Now there is a disorder that is REAL popular with the ladies - right up there with Histrionic Personality Disorder. Some women are a tad greedy -they have BOTH !
Scary women !!
My Bad Jophil, thanks for the clarification! I was married to one for five years and it was cause of her that I started coming to this board.

Now the good side of chicks with BPD, you need to be a total Alpha Male with them and take charge and be the best DJ you can be. They will test you and play games with you and only the DJ's with true skills are not going to be affected. It has taken me three years of being on this board to not give a shi* when she calls or whines or tries to manipulate. I put up with her cause she has my baby with her in another country. Kind of the ultimate power trip for her.

For the OP and the rest of you, you need to run when you find one of these and be on the lookout for them everywhere cause they are pretty sneaky little bastards. Your skills are only going to be used against you cause they will lure you in and then BAM, you realize too late. As it appears the OP has just figured out.