Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Unpopular opinion: cold approach is a WASTE of time.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As an Asian dude, Europe was easier for me
I always found Asian girls quite difficult, mainly because they are extremely cold and not that talkative ( excluding the h00kers or those looking for sugar daddies )

Same as Russians for example

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
America is a land of extremes. You have the biggest idiots and the biggest geniuses, the most obesity and the fittest, etc.

Most will lie on the undesirable spectrum, and most successful american guys have no reason to go on the prowl in europe.
I agree with you, but the best girls are in Europe. American girls, the moment they speak it's a turn off. But when a hot Estonian girl starts speaking her "impossible language to learn", it's sexy as fvck (Hungarian, Slovak, Czech, Ukrainian, Russian, Serbian especially).
American and Canadian girls are average, they are not very attractive. Quebec girls have a little edge because of the language (Quebec French), I'm from Quebec and I find them mehh. They are covered with tattoos and and have no common sense (woke). I left North America a few year ago and I dont think I will ever come back. Best thing I've done in my life.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Believe it or not, game is way more competitive in Europe than it is in the us :)

Most of the Americans struggle in Europe, while most of the Europeans not really in the US

Never heard a girl ever talking about a sexy American guy
Way more difficult in Europe, whatever the country is (UK is an exception I think). Add the language barrier, the conservative mentality, "no" hookup culture. In North America, yo go on a date and if you don't act like a retarded there are pretty good chance that you gonna get laid. In Europe you can date a girl for weeks even months before you can bang her, it's just normal.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He was one of the biggest charlatans, reading his posts was extremely cringey, he gave off vibes of a delusional, desperate creeper running around bars by himself.

He spammed typical, cookie cutter openers and most girls could sense he was following a pick up artist playbook.
The problem with Jesse Pinkman is that he was stuck up, he didnt want to accept that the way he was doing thing was wrong (since the very beginning), he had put so much effort in his "game" that he didn't want to have is reality challenged or crushed. In seduction you have to be very flexible, and learn from experience, what works and what doesnt work. Nightgame is a big waste of time, its a matter of luck more than anything else. I told him that he was wasting his time and explained why, he got mad. Weird guy.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always found Asian girls quite difficult, mainly because they are extremely cold and not that talkative ( excluding the h00kers or those looking for sugar daddies )

Same as Russians for example
The thing is, when you try to seduce foreign women, you gotta speak their language. That's why anglophones usually have a hard time dating abroad, they only speak one language, English, while Europeans speak 2-3-4 languages and are more comfortable learning a new language. I've learned Russian and speak it well, I can date Ukrainians Russians Belarussians, no problem (I only date Slavic girls). If you speak only English, not gonna work.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Miami is super competitive, I remember Jacked dudes approaching fatties that's how competitive it was (meaning the guys were approaching anything and everything) in a scene like that it's all about your network and who you know. Miami does probably have the hottest women in the states, if you really wanna test your game you gotta bring it on all levels (money, status, body etc)
Many US cities are super competition. Dallas is up there with Miami in terms of competitiveness. You're correct in everything you say about Miami.

In seduction you have to be very flexible, and learn from experience, what works and what doesnt work. Nightgame is a big waste of time, its a matter of luck more than anything else.
I thought his approach journal was a fairly typical representation of a lot of men's experiences in cold approaching. I think your point about being flexible has merit and that cold approach will have a lot of failure involved in it. The trial and error component of cold approaching can be perceived as inefficient.

Last edited:

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you, but the best girls are in Europe. American girls, the moment they speak it's a turn off. But when a hot Estonian girl starts speaking her "impossible language to learn", it's sexy as fvck (Hungarian, Slovak, Czech, Ukrainian, Russian, Serbian especially).
American and Canadian girls are average, they are not very attractive. Quebec girls have a little edge because of the language (Quebec French), I'm from Quebec and I find them mehh. They are covered with tattoos and and have no common sense (woke). I left North America a few year ago and I dont think I will ever come back. Best thing I've done in my life.
Overall European girls are better just by discarding all the obese ones in the US. On average they are more intelligent too. If the ability to earn money wasn't so much better in the US I would have left a long time ago.

Obesity is an epidemic in the US.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social mobility in europe is much worse. Basically you need to be fortunate to have come from a rich family who owns real estate of some kind.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Believe it or not, game is way more competitive in Europe than it is in the us :)
Bull shvt lol, I see ugly euro dudes pulling above their league all of the time. You only see that with Hispanic or Asians culture maxing here.

Most of the Americans struggle in Europe, while most of the Europeans not really in the US
I have no comment to that because I’ve never read anything about it or went out of my way to date around while in Europe. However, 2 of my exes are European though.

Never heard a girl ever talking about a sexy American guy
American girls here prefer American guys. You have a few girls that prefer foreign, but that’s very few.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-I dont go to bars/nightgame, waste of time and money. I approach during the day, while I do my stuff. 0$
-I rarely approach duos or groups. 1 on 1, 5mins max.
-Jesse Pinkman was a rookie, a spam approacher, with his wingman. Not a good example, you dont want to be like him, he was pathetic. He spent a lot of energy going out and trying to open sets with outdated pua bs. Plus all the time wasted writting his reports. Not a model i recommend.
Truth, like putting that much effort into it is a cop out from just recording your interactions on camera where you stand to learn much more, not just from your own views but the views of others as well.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No matter what, bars, parties, and clubs are the most appropriate areas to cold approach with the least repercussions. In a retail/commercial store environment, you are better off engaging with the clerk than a random girl grocery shopping. The only girls I know that hoped to get cold approached at Target are low quality hopeless romantic women. You can disagree all you want, but if you are actively approaching locals aggressively in the same spot, you will become infamous in the city.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No matter what, bars, parties, and clubs are the most appropriate areas to cold approach with the least repercussions.
Nightlife venues are the most natural place to approach strangers. That has benefits and drawbacks. When women expect to be approached (as they expect to be at nightlife venues), they often put up bigger biatch shields and can project a more standoff-ish vibe. At the same time, there's an argument that women are more receptive to fielding an approach by the act of attending a nightlife venue.

You mentioned parties, which aren't the same as nightlife venues in a lot of cases. A lot of parties are private parties which happen at someone's home. It's far easier to approach someone at a private party in someone's home than in a nightlife venue open to the public. Parties are closer to being social circle game in most cases than actual cold approaching.

In a retail/commercial store environment, you are better off engaging with the clerk than a random girl grocery shopping.
I made a thread about this topic in 2020.

Women who are working aren't often in the correct mindset to field an approach. I've generally believed in not hitting on women at work. It's ideal to meet women who work with the public in settings outside of work.

A woman who is on her leisure time at a grocery store or in a mall might be more open to being approached. In general, most leisure time shoppers are going to be women who are already in a relationship and not seeking new penis.

A lot of the workers are going to be on the clock AND already in a relationship/not seeking new penis. Being on the clock is an additional barrier to a successful approach.

The only girls I know that hoped to get cold approached at Target are low quality hopeless romantic women.
This is mostly true. The typical woman that a man approaches in a retail/commercial store environment is not planning to be approached in that environment. A man might be able to catch a woman receptive to approaches if he's approach in a store setting in an area with a lot of unmarrieds. Even with that extra layer of target, the typical woman in a grocery store, mall, or bookstore is a woman in an existing relationship who isn't seeking new penis.

if you are actively approaching locals aggressively in the same spot, you will become infamous in the city.
That's why a man needs to mix up his approach venues if he approaches strangers. He's likely going to need to use a mix of traditional daygame venues with some nightlife venues. It's feasible enough to do a daygame-only strategy if a man uses multiple different grocery stores, malls, outdoor venues, and gyms.

This also depends upon the population of that city/metro area. It'd be quite difficult to become infamous in any of the Top 10-20 USA metro areas.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can disagree all you want, but if you are actively approaching locals aggressively in the same spot, you will become infamous in the city.
I don't disagree, I think anyone who actively approaches women aggressively is a total nutter.

Last edited:

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Way more difficult in Europe, whatever the country is (UK is an exception I think). Add the language barrier, the conservative mentality, "no" hookup culture. In North America, yo go on a date and if you don't act like a retarded there are pretty good chance that you gonna get laid. In Europe you can date a girl for weeks even months before you can bang her, it's just normal.
Europeans also don't mingle in bars the way they do in the US and Canada. They go in pairs or groups and sit at tables. Approaching is more of a challenge.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Europeans also don't mingle in bars the way they do in the US and Canada. They go in pairs or groups and sit at tables. Approaching is more of a challenge.
I found this also to be true during my visits. How do europeans overcome this?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found this also to be true during my visits. How do europeans overcome this?
By selecting the right places, or flirting from distance :)

It is a must knowing which are the trendy places for the crowd you are targeting

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The context of that video is that the daygamer in Dallas is a novice daygamer. For a novice daygamer, it's a so-so approach.

I've never believed in the running from behind a woman, going in front of her, and then delivering the opener tactic like the guy does at 14:35 and with his other Katy Trail approaches. It is a more cringy way to approach in general.

I agree with @mikedee that any number he got during his Dallas daygame session will likely end up as a flake.

The primary value of linking that video is to show that this novice cold approacher actually chose some good, targeted areas of Dallas for doing approaches. In the entirety of that video, he approached at the Katy Trail, Klyde Warren Park, Griggs Park, and on random side streets of Uptown Dallas. Katy Trail has a lot of foot traffic for unmarried people in their 20s/30s. Klyde Warren Park and Griggs Park are both urban parks near Downtown Dallas where a lot of the nearby residents are unmarried. Uptown/Downtown Dallas are areas with a high concentration of unmarried people, so approaching on a side residential street near apartments and townhomes is not a bad plan.

My point is that even with choosing solid venues for approaching AND having solid approach tactics, approaching strangers is often very inefficient and doesn't deliver fantastic results.

I have done daygame approach sessions at Katy Trail for 2 hours on a weekend afternoon and come away with nothing to show for it. Unlike that novice daygamer, I am a daygamer with 10+ years experience doing daygame and sometimes I still walk away from a Katy session with nothing. Katy has the best and most targeted foot traffic of any outdoor venue in Dallas. I have also daygamed at Klyde Warren and Griggs too, though less frequently than Katy.

Also, Dallas is a very competitive market in general.
+1 on not running up from behind like on the video. I think the most important thing is, you just don’t approach from behind, getting in front of her first.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I consider cold approaching to be weird and anti-social. When I was single I used IOI and “walking through open doors” approach. If I were single these days I’d do that.

Generally speaking, it a man doesn’t get IOI’s, something is amiss. I also don’t think “game” is required.

Sinn

Don Juan
Reaction score
I consider cold approaching to be weird and anti-social. When I was single I used IOI and “walking through open doors” approach. If I were single these days I’d do that.

Generally speaking, it a man doesn’t get IOI’s, something is amiss. I also don’t think “game” is required.

Pray tell how you don't think game is required? Its fundamental knowledge to be applied for success.