Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

UK Crime

Red_Tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
is it me or is the UK becoming a no-go area. I mean I walk around my local town and I see broken glass everywhere from broken in cars. Burgalry seems to be everywhere. Bars are full of yobos.
Its beginning to get me down. Don't get me wrong there are some really nice people also, but we seemed to have our towns ruined by low life teenage hardmen wannabees. I wish some one
would round them all up and put them in prison of the Isle of White for twenty years...rant over

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Join the police force.

Laterz...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some guy got arrested right outside my house the other day. Anyway altohugh my area is fairly run down, although not terrible, and 2 houses in my street out of about 18 or so have been broken in to in the 15 years i have lived here the closest mine came to being broken in to was when two guys smashed a section of my garden fence only to meet face to face with my dog, a stafordshire bullteria. She barked loudly at them, she is very powerfull and can be intimidating, this quickly scared the 2 guys off. I have also never been mugged, although i have been in fights it was never a street fight with a stranger, only the odd school yard fight and nothing serious so i really have nothing to complain about.

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oooh. UK crime. Put your hooligans in west california with the Crips. That's crime.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet UK crime is nothing like inner city united states crime. Weird f*cked up **** going on in places like LA, Phoenix, and DC

Red_Tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think some of you from the states maybe in for a suprise when you come to England. Crime is getting out of control, or indeed the fear of crime is prevalent. I live near Reading in the UK, and I have see a steady decline in standards, and I think in 10 years we are going to be in a right state. Did anyone see the ITN news last week that had a report on crime and it showes teenages kicking in cars, burning out houses, and this is becoming prevalent throughout the UK. The news story highlighted crime in Liverpool

Teen Spirit

Banned
Reaction score
I know what you mean, dude. I posted a video on here quite recently of some chav punks going around assaulting random people. It's fuking sick and it seriously makes me want to leave this $hit hole country.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
yeah the UK sucks.

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the problem is that the people in the UK are not allowed to have guns. A disarmed society is easy pickings for an oppressive government or criminals.

Here, we do have weapons, and our crime rate is a lot lower. Our God-given right to bear arms is probably responsible for keeping crime down.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Red_Tiger
I think some of you from the states maybe in for a suprise when you come to England. Crime is getting out of control, or indeed the fear of crime is prevalent. I live near Reading in the UK, and I have see a steady decline in standards, and I think in 10 years we are going to be in a right state. Did anyone see the ITN news last week that had a report on crime and it showes teenages kicking in cars, burning out houses, and this is becoming prevalent throughout the UK. The news story highlighted crime in Liverpool
I think what he meant is that due to our legal gun ownership, and what comes along with it, it means the bad can get WAY worse. It's like comparing a stick of dynamite to a nuclear bomb. However, this "equalizer", its potential to kill, and ease of use and concealment, have contributed to keeping things relatively consistant in the USA.

SuperFlex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DrMetallica
I bet UK crime is nothing like inner city united states crime. Weird f*cked up **** going on in places like LA, Phoenix, and DC

Dude there are loads of gangland killings in the innercity of Birmingham and London here too. USA isn't the only country with ghettos. There is still a lot of gun crime.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Red_Tiger
is it me or is the UK becoming a no-go area. I mean I walk around my local town and I see broken glass everywhere from broken in cars. Burgalry seems to be everywhere. Bars are full of yobos.
Its beginning to get me down. Don't get me wrong there are some really nice people also, but we seemed to have our towns ruined by low life teenage hardmen wannabees. I wish some one
would round them all up and put them in prison of the Isle of White for twenty years...rant over
welcome the the United States mentality

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I saw a pregnant 13 year old walking down the street with her ugly chav mates drinking stella at 11:00 AM. What the ****?

I've never had a problem with older guys, just the young teen idiots. Some ***** bit me in the eye becasue I stood up for this guy they were harassing. Thing is, she was a girla nd she was about 13. Could you really hit a 13 year old girl without psyching yourself up for it? I couldn't.

Can't think of a good answer to the problem though. Except petrol, matches, rope and a claw hammer.

pen

Don Juan
Reaction score
UK is **** for crime!!! yesterday my neighbours hot air balloon was stolen. Why the **** would you steel a hot air balloon that obviously costs thousands, but with the owners company's name on it!!!! uk criminals are retards!!!

acording to nationmaster.com we are the 3rd most likely to be a victim of crime.

1. Australia 30.1% (1999)
2. New Zealand 29.4% (1991)
3. United Kingdom 26.4% (1999)
4. Netherlands 25.2% (1999)
5. Sweden 24.7% (1999)
6. Italy 24.6% (1991)
7. Canada 23.8% (1999)
8. Saint Kitts and Nevis 23.2% (1999)
9. Malta 23.1% (1996)
10. Denmark 23.0% (1999)
11. Poland 22.7% (1999)
12. Belgium 21.4% (1999)
13. France 21.4% (1999)
14. Slovenia 21.2% (2000)
15. United States 21.1% (1999)

We do better in assaults, car thefts and frauds though :(

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by pen
UK is **** for crime!!! yesterday my neighbours hot air balloon was stolen. Why the **** would you steel a hot air balloon that obviously costs thousands, but with the owners company's name on it!!!! uk criminals are retards!!!

acording to nationmaster.com we are the 3rd most likely to be a victim of crime.

1. Australia 30.1% (1999)
2. New Zealand 29.4% (1991)
3. United Kingdom 26.4% (1999)
4. Netherlands 25.2% (1999)
5. Sweden 24.7% (1999)
6. Italy 24.6% (1991)
7. Canada 23.8% (1999)
8. Saint Kitts and Nevis 23.2% (1999)
9. Malta 23.1% (1996)
10. Denmark 23.0% (1999)
11. Poland 22.7% (1999)
12. Belgium 21.4% (1999)
13. France 21.4% (1999)
14. Slovenia 21.2% (2000)
15. United States 21.1% (1999)

We do better in assaults, car thefts and frauds though :(

1. ?!?! is that for real? it's impossible that australia and new zealand are above italy, uk and usa for crimes... and it's impossible that you are more likely to be a victim of a crime in malta than in usa, dontcha think?

2. i had the same feeling when i went to my homeland, sardinia (don't know if you have heard of it, it's an island in mediterranean sea), whose people is known for being rude people that love to get drunk and to shoot people. i was walking with my brother at night and i was almost assaulted by a gang of 15 wannabe rappers and i was threatened lots of times. also a guy i know is 13 and deals with heroine and stuff like that. crime is not only in the usa

3. i'd like to know one thing. a guy in here said that the 3 most dangerous cities in the USA are Los Angeles, Phoenix and Washington DC. is that true? i have ever been told that detroit, houston, miami, new york and chicago were far more dangerous than phoenix and washington. actually i thought that these two cities were pretty secure.

pen

Don Juan
Reaction score
thats just what the website said, it's actually a pretty cool website if you're bored/geeky and want to know pointless crap. think they wrre percentages though

1. United States 23,677,800 (1999)
2. Germany 6,264,723 (2000)
3. United Kingdom 5,170,831 (2000)
4. France 3,771,849 (2000)
5. South Africa 3,422,743 (2000)
6. Russia 2,952,367 (2000)
7. Canada 2,476,520 (2000)
8. Japan 2,443,470 (2000)
9. Italy 2,205,782 (2000

it says these are the numbers of total crimes (reported), don't know what time span its on :confused:

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
"Yobos" "chavs" "drinking stella"

Translation please.