Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tips/advice for POF date tomorrow

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In fact girls like sex so much ill give ya a lip routine that usually works or at least peaks sexual curiosity. If you're playing this girl right....not.giving up too many details about yourself, and leading...she will start asking a lot of questions about you. If she ever says something like, can I ask you a question. Say kinda matter of factedly, 9 inches. Don't laugh or smile too big even if its not true. At the most if you feel you must react,.say you asked!!! I've never had a bad reaction. Usually get ohhhh really? Anyway it.can.be used to move.the conversation to sexual things if needed. Or it marinates in.their head if you've done the legwork early on of leading. Gets her thinking of you in a.sexual light.

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Harry, didn't actually get chance to read your post as was literally running out the door as it popped up but it managed to skim over it.

Just got back from the date and it went amazingly well! Funny thing is about 3 hours before the date she txt me saying she didn't think it was a good idea that we meet up as I hadn't got in touch all day...I told her I was planning to contact her to confirm the date but got no reply. So after 45 mins or so I decided 'fvck it I'm gonna ring her and get this done' so I called her up and asked her what was going on I though we had plans etc. and she said she still wanted to meet and was shocked that I'd called her lol

Anyway, she turns up 10 mins late but that's ok as it gave me chance to go inside and get a double jack daniels to calm my nerves. I drink my drink quickly and get then go outside to have a cigarette and she turns up in her taxi and we have a talk outside for about 10 mins about various things. I notice she won;t look at me and is standing sideways looking into the distance as we're talking. She might turn and look at me for a second but then she looks away again. I'm thinking this girl must have low confidence or something.
I suggest we go inside and get some drinks and we stay at the bar for 5 mins or so talking then I say let's go sit down and she follows.

We sit down and talk for a bit and she starts telling me about all the msgs she gets on POF and gets her phone out and starts going through them all showing me what guys have sent her lol was pretty funny tbh. I couldn't believe the AFC **** they were trying to pull...was just a load of compliments and basically putting her on a pedestal saying how sexy she was or something dumb like how was your day haha
I got the feeling she was trying to make me jealous by showing me the hordes of guys she had at her disposal but I didn't react and just amused myself at how bad their skills were.
She told me numerous times how she knew she looked good for her age and she is obviously used to guys giving her compliments about her looks. She kept asking me what I thought about her and my response was 'you're not bad' to which she would giggle and look a bit sad that I didn't fall at her feet complimenting her. This is when she starts playing with her hair lol
I told her I hope she's hungry coz we're booked in for 9 at the restaurant across the road then she tells me she's never been to a restaurant or to the cinema in her entire life!! WTF?

So we finish our drink and head over to the restaurant talking all the way. We stand outside for about 5 mins having a cig then go inside and sit at our table. She says how weird it is being in a restaurant lol I ask her why she's never been out for dinner or to the cinema before and she tells me she's never had chance or never been taken out properly.
We get the menus and she had no idea what to order so hands it to me and I end up choosing what she's having.
We talk more while waiting for the food to come and she tells me how she's been beaten by an ex and raped before...also tells me that her mum and dad have recently passed and say's she's ok with it but I can tell by her face that it still is in issue for her.
She seems the type to try and put on a brave face by saying she is happy and knows she's good looking etc. but deep down I can tell she doesn't really believe this.
She randomly grabs my t-shirt neck and pulls it out and looks down at my chest lol I ask her what she's looking at and she says nothing. Then shew asks me if I have any tattoos and I tell her no then ask her how many she's got and what piercings. She tells me she has some on her wrists, ankle and shows me the others on her lower back and her left breast. Then suddenly the food arrives as she's showing me her tit lol she gets a little nervous and we start eating.
Conversation still flowing nicely until we finish our meals then we notice we're the only people in the restaurant and the waiters are getting the vacuum cleaners and sprays out waiting for us to leave so we make a joke of it and agree to leave. We then stand outside having a cig and she asks me 'so what do we do now?' I ask her if she means tonight and she says yes. I know this means she wants to come back and fvck but seeing as it's sunday night and I'm staying with my parents I bypass the question and we walk along to find a taxi. It's raining so we step into a shop doorway out of the rain for a minute and I tell her I'll take her out to the cinema next friday and tell her how lucky she is to be getting 2 new experiences in 2 weeks lol she giggles and agrees to it.
We walk along to the taxi office and order a taxi each to our separate places and when it arrives I tell her I had a good time and put my hand behind her neck and give her a good 15 second kiss. She tells me to keep in touch and we say bye.
Then when I get in the taxi the driver tells me she might as well come along as he'll only have to come back and pick her up again so I wave her over to get in. We talk a little more on the way until we get to my house and then I give her another 10 second kiss and say my goodbyes.

All in all a pretty awesome date.

When I got back she texts me asking what I though of her...I told her she wasn't what i was expecting but in a good way. She replies asking why I didn;t ask her back for coffee lol (we all know what that means' and satars telling me how good a kisser I am and how she's sorry she was so shy at first but she wanted to make out with me as soon as she saw me. Tells me I'm really nice and cute and thanks me for a good night.
She tells me she'll pay next time to which I agree.
Then sends me a load of kisses which she's been hesitant to do before tonight. I ask if I've been upgraded to kisses on txts now and she says yes lol
We say goodnight then she send me another load of kisses.

So date #2 will be at the cinema next friday and hopefully be going back to hers afterwards...only problem is she's got a 13yr old daughter at home, not sure if that'll be a problem or not. But anyway I'm 100% positive I can f-close her next week even if I have to get a hotel for the night.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought this was a serious thread for a while. Then I read this 42 year old had never been to a restaurant or cinema in her life and told you she was raped on the first date - and you were nonchalant about it.

Good one, Owl. You really had us going.

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheCWord said:
I thought this was a serious thread for a while. Then I read this 42 year old had never been to a restaurant or cinema in her life and told you she was raped on the first date - and you were nonchalant about it.

Good one, Owl. You really had us going.
Now why exactly would I lie about this? Frankly I couldn't give a sh1t if you believe me or not this is what happened.

What do I have to gain by making this up? It took me forever to type out just to update you guys on how things went. Sorry if it contrasts with your reality...

B

BeDJ

I banged a 36 year old for a few weeks.
WTF were you doing, BDJ?

Older women fiend for young c0ck. You could have and should have banged her on the first date. These women are easy, but will not help you on your DJ journey.

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Schedule the next date on a night (or day) that her daughter will be gone. Her place. This chick is DTF probably more than you are lol. Screw the shenanigans, movie at her place.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stand by my original post in this thread. OP didn't over-game her (none is necessary for a woman that age), but he's got no place to do her.

The chick was probably astonished you guys didn't have sex.

If this same situation arises with this or another woman, OP, you've got to schedule a date very near her place and on a day she can have someone spend the night.

It's cute you had a nice date with this one, but a more experienced guy would have been in her knickers by the end of the evening. Keep learnin'.

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is her daughter doesn't go out much as she told me she self harms and doesn't have many friends :/

How should I play this? I'm tempted to just book a cheap hotel nearby to save the hassle but then again if there's the possibility of going back to her place I'd rather do that even if her daughter is home. Don't really have the money to spend on a room for the night but I will if I have to.

Any idea on how I could bring up the subject of going back to her house this friday without setting off her anti-slut defences? lol

I need to find out in advance if it's a possibility so I can book the hotel as a backup.

Maybe something like 'Was thinking after the film we could go back to yours for drinks this time instead of one of the sh1tty bars in town.' (we were both talking about how sh1t our town was for places to go)

Zarky said:
I stand by my original post in this thread. OP didn't over-game her (none is necessary for a woman that age), but he's got no place to do her.

The chick was probably astonished you guys didn't have sex.

If this same situation arises with this or another woman, OP, you've got to schedule a date very near her place and on a day she can have someone spend the night.

It's cute you had a nice date with this one, but a more experienced guy would have been in her knickers by the end of the evening. Keep learnin'.
It's not really about lack of experience, if I'd had somewhere to take her I would've fvcked her that night. I did everything right and by the end I knew she was ready for it. Just decided it would be better to leave her simmering until the next date. She was clearly a bit shocked by this and I think it was a good move as it sets me apart from every other guy she's been with.

Rest assured next time she will be getting banged hard! ;)

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're in a difficult situation. I'm in the same boat, I live on couches.

Some of the first information I get from a woman is whether she lives alone, with roommates, with kids, etc. If it seems like she won't be able to "host," then I move on. Sometimes I've had to turn down sure-thing lays because there was simply nowhere to do it.

If you want to bone her to get a notch, which I understand, then it looks like you're going to have to save up for a cheap hotel.

As far as "anti-slut defenses" go, in this case YOU probably have more of those than she does. She was DTF my friend, but time is ticking on that. The longer it lasts without sex she'll either get bored, get suspicious, or start seeing you as a beta and demand you take her out on more and more expensive dates to get her p*ssy.

B

BeDJ

Sometimes the straightest path is the easiest.

Older women know exactly what h0rny young men are after. They are DTF as well.

1) Invite her out for drinks and appetizers at around 7.
2) Grab a bottle of wine and take her to the park.
3) Sexual conversation and escalate heavily.
- Ask her how her best fvck was, she will happily tell you.
- Put on leg over hers, she will rub you.
- Push - Pull (Kiss, stop, makeout, stop, grope, stop, etc.)
4) Say it's getting cold and lead her back to the car.
5) Hop in the back seat and fvck her.

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck Zarky, now you've got me worried things could fizzle out before friday.

I'm not working this wednesday so I'm thinking I'll hit her up today after work and tell her I don't have to be up early this time and ask if she wants to meet tomorrow evening instead.
She doesn't work so I'm guessing she'll be up for it.

Is 2 dates in 3 days too much??

Edit: Fvck it I'm just gonna tell her I'll bring a dvd and a bottle of wine over to her place tomorrow.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You could go and focus on having a good time. If she starts to suck be a man and leave. You were good enough to attract this lady there will be others.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LoL @ "bring a DVD and bottle of wine over to her place." Very classy.

I can't really be too mad at the idea of it. I once went out on a date with a girl, and before we even went on a 2nd date she hit me up on her day off so I could go to her place and bang her. Good, good times... however, it usually works better if SHE suggests that sort of thing. The fact that she said she was surprised you didn't invite her in for coffee is a good sign that she's down to get physical already, so assuming she's not yanking your chain you should be good to go.

As for location? Well, if you can't go back to your place and she isn't wanting to take you to her place yet, the car is probably your best bet. I've had quite a few sessions in the back seat after the 2nd date - as long as you can find a place to park where you wouldn't get caught, you can make it work. However, here's one very important factoid you need to remember: if she is really, REALLY wanting to do it, she'll find a place to make it happen. She'll either suggest a car, her place, or some secret place she knows about where you two can get it on. Heck, I once had a girl drive 40 minutes around town just so we could find a place to park to get it on. Yes, they also get really desperate when they want sex as well, so use it to your advantage :rockon:

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm a classy guy lmfao....do you honestly think that's a bad idea? I'm gonna txt her in the next hour or so to set something up so need to work this out quick.

Should I move the cinema date up to tomorrow and then suggest we could go back to hers for drinks after the film?
But then again that would be 2 proper dates in 3 days I'm wondering if that's a bad idea...

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if at this point that's a good idea.

The one thing you got going for you is that you're treating her differently than most men would. Most men would have blown a load in some part of her body by now. You're treating her as if she's "special" and "a keeper," which might make her feel a little romantic.

I wouldn't go and change up your game plan. I'd just make sure that you get the logistics sorted so that you can bone her next time, or at the very latest the time after that.

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Not sure if at this point that's a good idea.

The one thing you got going for you is that you're treating her differently than most men would. Most men would have blown a load in some part of her body by now. You're treating her as if she's "special" and "a keeper," which might make her feel a little romantic.

I wouldn't go and change up your game plan. I'd just make sure that you get the logistics sorted so that you can bone her next time, or at the very latest the time after that.
Well that's what she made it sound like when she told me she wasn't going to give it up on the first night, so you're probably right.

I'm gonna show you guys the txts she sent after the date so you can give some input on how I should deal with her over the next few days before date #2.

About 30 mins after I get home:

Her: Thanku for a good night

Her: So what you think of me then

Me: Aww aren't you sweet. Glad you had a good time. Well you weren't what I was expecting but I mean that in a good way. Was a nice suirprise ;)

Her: Thankyou you weren't what I was expecting either, ur a really nice guy and I'm glad I met you, I hope you don't think I just meet people just like that, I know I was shy and sorry about that, I love the way you kiss and smile, ur mint, I wish I payed for myself tho coz that's what I normally do, my turn next time ok

Me: you're a bit of a cutie yourself and you kiss good aswell I was impressed. you weren't too shy near the end after a few drinks, thought you wanted to leave at first tho! Ok I'll be nice and let you pay next time if you want. 2 first time experiences in 2 weeks I'm spoiling you aren't I lol

Her: lol yes you are, so how *** u didn't want me to come for coffee then, I know I was at first but I didn't know how to take u, u was bubbley and I was quiet, I wanted to just snog ur face off lol but thought no not on the first night

Her: Oh and here's sum kisses for u xxxxxx

Me: Would have asked u to come back but got to be up early tomorrow and my place is a sh1thole atm lots of decorating going on. You could have snogged my face off I wouldn't have minded! But your shyness is sweet anyway I like that in a girl. So have I been upgraded to kisses now haha. Here u go then x

Her: Aw ur so nice and yep you have lol, right have to go to sleep now and so do u for u got work in the morning, good night xx

Me: Sweet dreams xx

Her: xxxxxx

I'm apprehensive about waiting too long between txting her after she got all moody with me before our date due to me not txting her.
How should I play this to keep showing I'm interested but not txting too much?
Might tell her I've decided on what film we'll be seeing or something today and try keep the convo short...then maybe txt again on wednesday about some bvll**** asking how she's doing and if she's looking forward to friday etc.

JulieWatson31

Don Juan
Reaction score
You did OK on the date. The texting afterwards was a bit long on your behalf but I have been guilty of this myself.

She is DTF and if the shag is a good one then why not keep her spinning a while on a semi regular basis?

Green light means the foot is on the gas:)

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy fvcking sh1t this girl is hard work!

So we were txting tonight and after a while I ask her what films she likes.
She tells me she's not really into films, so I ask her why she agreed to go to the cinema with me if she's not into films. She replies saying 'I won't go then'...jesus christ talk about sensitive!! So I txt her back saying 'don't be like that I was just wondering. I still want to meet you. Thought you had a good time with me?'
No reply so I end up calling her but she doesn't answer. then get a txt off her a minute later asking if I just rang her. I say yea and then she says she's sorry but she's going to bed and has to be up early.
I reply saying 'Ok then but I still want to meet you. I said I'd take you out and I keep my promises. Don't let me down ;) Night'

No reply. WTF?

I'm gonna call her tomorrow and try again and if she doesn't answer I'm nexting this crazy woman.

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Neon Owl said:
Holy fvcking sh1t this girl is hard work!

So we were txting tonight and after a while I ask her what films she likes.
She tells me she's not really into films, so I ask her why she agreed to go to the cinema with me if she's not into films. She replies saying 'I won't go then'...jesus christ talk about sensitive!! So I txt her back saying 'don't be like that I was just wondering. I still want to meet you. Thought you had a good time with me?'
No reply so I end up calling her but she doesn't answer. then get a txt off her a minute later asking if I just rang her. I say yea and then she says she's sorry but she's going to bed and has to be up early.
I reply saying 'Ok then but I still want to meet you. I said I'd take you out and I keep my promises. Don't let me down ;) Night'

No reply. WTF?

I'm gonna call her tomorrow and try again and if she doesn't answer I'm nexting this crazy woman.
I step back a second. Seriously. This one's obviously got some screws loose. You know this, she knows this. She probably thinks your weird for going after someone like her.

If you still want to bang this one then I'd go NC. Make her call you and/or text a few times before responding. Right now you reek of desperation.

And if you feel like texting or calling her...instead start reading the DJ Bible. You're starting to pull some standard AFC 101 behavior.

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
plate's_empty said:
I step back a second. Seriously. This one's obviously got some screws loose. You know this, she knows this. She probably thinks your weird for going after someone like her.

If you still want to bang this one then I'd go NC. Make her call you and/or text a few times before responding. Right now you reek of desperation.
I realised she had problems on the first date, I should've just pushed for the f-close then ffs.

She actually kept asking me if I thought she was weird probably 10 times on the date...she definitely knows she's not normal.

Thing is with low self-esteem girls like this if I go NC she most likely won't have the balls to get in touch for fear of rejection. She did all this just before the first date and I had to call her and confront her about being moody, only then did she agree to meet me again.

I won't lie I do really want to bang her, she's got an awesome little body on her and big t1tties. I might wait until wednesday to ring her and see if she gets in touch before then. 1 call or txt and if I get nothing back she's gone.