Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tips/advice for POF date tomorrow

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Started msging this hb7 milf on POF this morning, got her number and arranged a meeting for tomorrow.

She told me by txt that she hopes I'm not expecting sex on the first date as she's not like that. I just said I don't expect anything from her and said let's just see how things go. Though she has pics of herself in her bra on her profile which makes me dubious.

How should I play this one? She's not been flirty with me at all yet and seems a bit stand offish. She even disqualified herself before I got her number by saying she doesn't think I'm her type and wished me good luck in my search. I pulled it back though and asked her why she'd think that and she said it's because she's too old for me (she's 42 I'm 28).

I know by now never to judge a woman before you meet them as thay're always different from how they portray themselves online but any advice or tips on how I should proceed are welcome.

We've arranged to meet for drinks then maybe some food btw.

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Neon Owl said:
She told me by txt that she hopes I'm not expecting sex on the first date as she's not like that.

Though she has pics of herself in her bra on her profile which makes me dubious.
The first sentence means there's a good chance you're getting laid.

Second sentence means she's an AW and/or insecure.

Do you live close to a place you can meet? Bar/restaraunt/coffee shop? If so meet there. Or, best scenario, have her meet at your place then walk to said place. If you can get her back to your place you should be golden.

This one's out for one thing, to get fvcked.

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
plate's_empty said:
The first sentence means there's a good chance you're getting laid.

Second sentence means she's an AW and/or insecure.

Do you live close to a place you can meet? Bar/restaraunt/coffee shop? If so meet there. Or, best scenario, have her meet at your place then walk to said place. If you can get her back to your place you should be golden.

This one's out for one thing, to get fvcked.
Haha yea that's what I figured. If she even brought it up it means she's done it before. Words mean nothing but her actions/past experience mean everything.

Thing is I can't bring her back to my place as I live with parents. Could go back to hers but she has kids and not sure if that'll be a problem or not.

We live in the same small town so we're meeting in the middle at a bar. Then going to a curry house close by.

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I'm gonna upgrade her to hb 7.5 lol

Some more info...when we were txting she told me she can cook so I asked her 'what would you cook to really impress me?' she said 'I don't know, I don't need to impress anyone tbh'
I'm thinking there'll be a bit of a b1tch shield up with this one...

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Neon Owl said:
Actually I'm gonna upgrade her to hb 7.5 lol

Some more info...when we were txting she told me she can cook so I asked her 'what would you cook to really impress me?' she said 'I don't know, I don't need to impress anyone tbh'
I'm thinking there'll be a bit of a b1tch shield up with this one...
Yeah, seems a little sensitive/jaded. Fits the bra pictures/aw stereo type pretty well. Personally, I would play it really cool, lean back, act not too interested, let her do most of the talking. Once you get past that shield you should be alright.

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Any particular methods I can use to retract her b1tch shield? Apart from playing it cool which I always do anyway.

I'm good with sh1t tests but never really dealt with the shield.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No girl above 40 is anything more than a HB6 unless she looks like Cindy Crawford.

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I have a thing for older women so that's the rating I'm giving her. Your hb9 might not even register on my radar...everyone has different tastes.

Never heard the saying 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder'?

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neon Owl said:
Well I have a thing for older women so that's the rating I'm giving her. Your hb9 might not even register on my radar...everyone has different tastes.

Never heard the saying 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder'?
She's still 42 regardless of the beholder dude.

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So what scale should I be rating women by if not my own preferences?

Older women hold more value for me the same way younger women hold more value for other guys.

Some guys like fat ar5es, some like tiny ar5es. Big boobs, small boobs etc. we can debate this all day it won't change how attractive I find a woman.

Do you have any tips for my date tomorrow or do you want to continue trying to persuade me she isn't as attractive as I think? This isn't helpful though I thank you for taking the time to reply to my thread.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Y'know where most people on this board run into problems? They go out on every first date with the goal of trying to bed this girl that night... and it shows. Women can smell the desperation of every guy they go out with because they all do the same thing. In fact, I can probably guess what your game plan will be:

1. Say something with a sexual innuendo or connotation to it
2. Initiate KINO or some kind of touching so she knows you want her
3. Suggest going somewhere alone with her (i.e. "Hey, let's continue this convo back at your place")
4. Mentioning how sexy you think she is so she'll be flattered enough to open her legs

And when you do all this stuff, she's going to think you're on this date solely to bed her, and it's going to lessen your chances of having it happen.

Now me, I've had sex with a decent amount of girls ("decent" meaning a lot for me, but not gigolo numbers since I am trying to find someone to marry), and the majority of my lays have taken place on the SECOND date (though one could argue that, since most of my first dates are coffee dates, my lays are technically taking place on the first REAL date). My secret? I act like the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of all the other guys trying to take them out.

What does this mean? On the first date, I completely throw out the idea of scoring any kind of sex with a girl. In other words, I am the one that completely takes the option off the table. It puts ME in control of when it happens, but it also takes the pressure off me to have to work so darn hard just to get a lay - I'm able to go on a date and be myself, and since I'm more focused on showing the girl a good time and having fun, there's no sense of desperation coming from my end.

Furthermore, I let her know that she's being qualified. The few times I hear a girl say something like "well, don't expect anything sexual from me on our first date," you know what I do? I respond back with, "ha ha ha, and what makes you think I'm trying to get some from you tonight? I don't even know you yet - for all I know, you could be a crazy person, and I like to take my time." Then, I spend the whole night NOT touching them and NOT trying to stare at them like I'm thirsty for their body. But I still show them a good time - I make them laugh, open doors for them, and give them ONE lightweight compliment (i.e. "that's a nice dress" or "hey, good job on the hair") .

Here's what I've discovered: do you know what happens when you don't try touching them, or mentioning sex to them? THEY become the ones that start doing it to ME! By not doing those things, it makes them question if I find them attractive, which causes them to want to do things to validate their attractiveness - things like touching me; asking me questions about my sex life or saying sexual innuendos; telling me how sexy I look (how's that for a shocker??); paying for my meal; giving me the "I want to make out with you" look... and so on.

Now, if she's throwing those types of signals at me... at that point, I could probably go in for the kill and try to get some, but I've also learned the art of patience and making them wait. So, if they're looking like they're down for a sack roll by the end of the first date, I make a note of it and wait until the second date. That way, they've had time in between the first and second date to reminisce over how good of a time they had with me on date one, which only helps to build up interest. By the time they see me on date two, they can barely control themselves!

So, in short: if you want my advice, don't try and have sex with her on the first date. Show her a good time, let her know you find her attractive, but that she's not the only one of you two making someone wait for sex. Get some drinks, some food, go in for a hug at the end of the night... and leave it at that. Then, if the date goes well and you're getting a good read on her interest level, wait 4 days to call her up, ask her out again, and try to score then - but again, don't make it the focus of your date or it won't happen. Hope this helps!

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Harry Wilmington said:
Y'know where most people on this board run into problems? They go out on every first date with the goal of trying to bed this girl that night... and it shows. Women can smell the desperation of every guy they go out with because they all do the same thing. ....

So, in short: if you want my advice, don't try and have sex with her on the first date. Show her a good time, let her know you find her attractive, but that she's not the only one of you two making someone wait for sex. Get some drinks, some food, go in for a hug at the end of the night... and leave it at that.
good solid advice MR Wilmington, patience is an underused strategy

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Harry Wilmington said:
Furthermore, I let her know that she's being qualified. The few times I hear a girl say something like "well, don't expect anything sexual from me on our first date," you know what I do? I respond back with, "ha ha ha, and what makes you think I'm trying to get some from you tonight? I don't even know you yet - for all I know, you could be a crazy person, and I like to take my time." Then, I spend the whole night NOT touching them and NOT trying to stare at them like I'm thirsty for their body. But I still show them a good time - I make them laugh, open doors for them, and give them ONE lightweight compliment (i.e. "that's a nice dress" or "hey, good job on the hair") .

Here's what I've discovered: do you know what happens when you don't try touching them, or mentioning sex to them? THEY become the ones that start doing it to ME! By not doing those things, it makes them question if I find them attractive, which causes them to want to do things to validate their attractiveness - things like touching me; asking me questions about my sex life or saying sexual innuendos; telling me how sexy I look (how's that for a shocker??); paying for my meal; giving me the "I want to make out with you" look... and so on.
This part of your statement I 100% agree with. The rest, not so much. Patience is a virtue...but not when you're dating someone off of POF. Trust me on this one. POF isn't a site where high class women go to find the man of their dreams. POF is a place where women go to find a guy to fvck them. They have thousands of guys to choose from. They want to get fvcked. They want to find a man to take them to bang town. If you don't do it they will find someone who will.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep us updated. I think you're playing it fine. No need to over-game this chick. Your issues are more of logistics.. where can you bang her?

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****y ****y ****y disinterested at times, lead lead lead, change venues 2-3 times...a dash of vulnerability...a DASH...pass all **** tests...few drinks...**** her at her place preferrably.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
you guys are hopeless. For starters, women care about sex about 10% as much as we do, and only a small percentage of them are out to 'score" a man. guess what percentage of that percent are waf, hmm? women who are waf are "picky", many go for months, if not years, with no sex at all. So your chances of scoring, without first having developed a decent rapport with her, are somewhere between zero and .01%

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Second the whole them saying no sex thing. The less affected you can be by that the better. I usually go with a "mmmhmm", while making no eye contact. Immidiately change the subject because its of no consequence that early in the interaction. It's even too early if you're on the actual date , drinking, and she says this. Nothings over til its over. Pay it no mind unless you have your stick out at her place.

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goundra said:
you guys are hopeless. For starters, women care about sex about 10% as much as we do, and only a small percentage of them are out to 'score" a man. guess what percentage of that percent are waf, hmm? women who are waf are "picky", many go for months, if not years, with no sex at all. So your chances of scoring, without first having developed a decent rapport with her, are somewhere between zero and .01%

Horse****.

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
goundra said:
Whatever you do, whoever reads this, strike this above statement from your mind. I'm sorry for even having to quote it (another chance someone might read it). But please, whatever you do, don't listen to this above statement.