Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Zeitgeist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spesmilitis said:
Also, your credit card company already knows what your buy and where you are every time you use it.
Yeah but that's because you as a private citizen sign an agreement with a private business. They know your business because you agree to it in exchange for using their service. They also have a privacy policy in which they agree not to disclose your private information.

That's a lot different than the government tagging you and you have no choice. Talk about being on the grid now. It's just one step closer to being plugged into the Matrix.

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, its RFID, not GPS. Oh man, the shiets gonna hit the fan as May 08 approaches.

Actually, if its creates a lot of convenience, people may accept it ala the iphone.

Reaction score
spesmilitis said:
Ok, its RFID, not GPS. Oh man, the shiets gonna hit the fan as May 08 approaches.
GPS is for your car to track your movements - The "ID" is for your person! This is a gradual approach - then it will just be implanted in your skin for the final stage - GPS tracked!!!! They will create a psychological "event" to bring it into fruition!!

Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
The "Real ID act" is a passport to travel in America! It includes biometrics - finger prints/chip, digital pic etc - look it up - Department of Transportation.

Gestapo shyt!

Please tell me you're a troll who just gets his kicks satirizing the American far-left with antidotes about American conspiracies against other parts of the world. Otherwise, you're out of your mind.

Anyone who is buying into this trash is either under the age of 20 or has no analytical skills whatsoever. Please stop believing everything you see on the internet.

The American government might seem flawed at times, and trust me, I'm not a supporter of everything that is going on these days, but sinking to the levels of some of the posters on this thread is a horrible way to exercise the first amendment.

Reaction score
Shop until i die, this has nothing to do with governments - it is people who control and deceive! The Matrix is not a system - it is people!!! Wake up!

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reaction score
shop until I die! said:
...but sinking to the levels of some of the posters on this thread is a horrible way to exercise the first amendment.
You talking to me? Another fascist who hates free speech and America!!! Traitor!! Are you scared OF THE TRUTH?

Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
You talking to me? Another fascist who hates free speech and America!!! Traitor!! Are you scared OF THE TRUTH?
LoL! I'm hardly scared of anything that is said in this thread, afterall, how can you be scared of lies?

As for you, Last Man Standing, I'm not sure what your life is like or why you visit this website, but after nearly 3,000 posts you must have gotten bored with the "guys helping guys" portion of the site and decided to pollute sosuave with this nonsense. And like I said before, I hope you are a troll who thinks this is very funny.

And the simple fact that I'm debating this with you disproves your "fascist" name calling, so you might want to look the definition up in the dictionary.

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ricorico said:
With all the illegals coming into this country,homegrown terrorist,identity theft by the millions, and also 300 million people, what is wrong with taking into account people's tracks? It won't bother me unles I plan to do something wrong.
Is your life going to be led by a government who makes decisions for you? What is wrong is now decided by your government, not you. Open your mind. There is a reason the constitution banned such acts.

Reaction score
shop until I die! said:
LoL! I'm hardly scared of anything that is said in this thread, afterall, how can you be scared of lies?

As for you, Last Man Standing, I'm not sure what your life is like or why you visit this website, but after nearly 3,000 posts you must have gotten bored with the "guys helping guys" portion of the site and decided to pollute sosuave with this nonsense. And like I said before, I hope you are a troll who thinks this is very funny.

And the simple fact that I'm debating this with you disproves your "fascist" name calling, so you might want to look the definition up in the dictionary.
You have 39 posts and dare to call me a trolll!! You have no power to shut me out or the truth - so your point is moot! I'm not saying much, I'm merely posting links of the reality of things! You can do your own research - I care less what you think - I'm concerned with reality!

Fascists hate truth, and want to control other's thinking through lies!!

Last edited:

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The removal of your freedoms, for the sake or orchestrated terrorist acts is derogatory to the human condition.

Your details will be fed to:

Marketing Companies.
Insurance Companies.
Media.

E.t.c

By tagging you and being able to watch you, they will have better ways to ‘control’ you.

He government is for the people not the people for the government.

You think they are doing this in your best interests, WAKE THE FU*K UP.

Do you think, chips and ID cards will stop people from hacking your accounts? You are vastly mistaken, the more complex the system gets the easier it will be to manipulate, it will just open the floodgates for people who learn to HACK the system.

The reason there tagging and doing this with America first;
If they can suck in the most powerful nation on the planet and get them to roll over like good little doggies, there is no stopping this from being spread out to other countries, through; Films, role models, media, force and the war on terror.

You complain about liberating other countries, how liberated will you feel when every time you take a trip to the shop your milage has been monitored, for tax purposes?
Every-time you buy a certain magazine, your life is laid out, your preference to what you desire is laid out.

Eventually, this will result in a culture that is so ingrained into materialist, consumerism, you will be so far stuck in it, you will NEVER GET OUT.

All for the sake of one big fat lie.

Even if 911 was true, lets think about it here:

You think ID cards and Chips would stop it again? You really need your fuc*ing head testing, 911 was an IMPOSSIBILITY anyone can see that, so how do you propose to stop the impossible from happening? by tracking your every move? What you buy, where you go, who you see, what you do, if you’re a threat to the state.

Your being CONDITIONED FOR TOTAL CONTOL and you daft fuc*s are just taking it up the shi**er.

And rico, your questions have been answered, you just need to OPEN YOUR EYES, that’s why no one has addressed your points has they have been addressed, do your own research, or form a nice orderly queue to be tagged and tracked like sheep in a pen, rounded up by there master.

Is this FREEDOM?

And you think it will protect you?

Protect you from what?

Your own government is what you need protecting from!

Your private details will be leaked to make way for the Chips, LMS is spot on, everything that is happening was and has been predicted, it is the product of a facist state control.

Remember your Nazi war films, where the officers on patrol checking papers for people in the vicinity, giving out rations to certain class structures, allowing passage to certain area's, e.t.c! Say hello to the technology version.

Your government should be tackling home politics, i.e healthcare, crime prevention by investing money into education.

Instead the want to segregate and control.

Crime is 90% a product of poverty in the western sphere, poverty, made by the class structure of consumerism bred, which will only get worse.

How will you feel if you dont 'comply' they simply TURN OFF your micro chip, this is REALITY, i dont know about you, but i dont want my kids to grow up in that SLAVE STATE.

And you daft sods are just accepting to be even more and more controlled, this has been predicted, a new age of materilist bots, total and complete human slavery, totally tied into what your FED by the corperations that are here to serve you.

ID cards and CHIPS e.t.c, tracking software for your cars, is just another means to monitor the human condition and CONTROL YOUR FREEDOMS.

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
Complete dodge and non-sequitor to the question I asked. I'll ask it once again, what specifically do you guys propose that will allow us to fight any terrorist cells within our country yet not infringe on personal liberties?
Terrorists? Give me a fvcking break. Terrorists are people who rise up against the government. By utterly ignoring the constitution because of these terrorists, you remove our rights to rise up against our own government. The very reason the constitution was formed in the beginning.

The founding fathers KNEW that after a given period of time, a government would become corrupt. And they only KNEW that because it was the RULE all throughout history -- not the exception. The constitution was at the CORE of preventing that.

The government was designed to be the VOICE of the people. People who *all over the world* are generally the same.

Maybe if the government didn't piss so many people off, there wouldn't be so many people rising up against it.

Stop pissing on the constitution.

Last Man Standing said:
When you say "terrorists" you mean the Neocons. Charge them with treason - as the constitution allows for!
:up:

Reaction score
I provided over 50 links in the last few weeks and others have provided 100's on this subject, and the economic and political matrix!! Those who seek truth will find it!! I don't answer unanswerable questions, nor questions that have been answered numerous times already - this is a diversionary tactic - I'm too wise and old for that!

This is TREASON!!!!!!!! CHENEY is a traitor!!!!! See video - he told a soldier to let the missile, disguised as a plane, to hit the pentagon!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO-9LQDFE2Y

WHERE IS THE INVESTIGATION!!!!!!!!

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMS, stop feeding the 31 year old female shopaholic troll. She's clearly taking her anger against this forum for no other reason than to alleviate her past.

stronglifts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spesmilitis said:

I live in Belgium & have a national ID card with chip. The whole country hasn't the id yet, but everyone is called one by one to replace his identy card with the new one that has a chip.

Other country's in Europe also have switched to id card with chips for the record.

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
stronglifts said:
I live in Belgium & have a national ID card with chip. The whole country hasn't the id yet, but everyone is called one by one to replace his identy card with the new one that has a chip.

Other country's in Europe also have switched to id card with chips for the record.

Thank you! For people who travel it is understood other countries abide by much higher security then we do. It gets frustrating to have to put your ID # everywhere and show passport(if you're not a citizen),hotel name you are staying at,phone number or whatever you have. Otherwise,citizens have to show ID(I haven't heard about ID's with chips however). Many countries keep track of their citizens and everyone knows to carry ID cards everywhere. Even a clothing shop can ask you for your ID and write the info down in a log ,even if you are paying in cash.Why? I have no idea.The world is a different place then it was when the constitution was written. The more technology we have, the more we are going to pay the price with our freedom.

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JonWon Quote:And rico, your questions have been answered, you just need to OPEN YOUR EYES, that’s why no one has addressed your points has they have been addressed, do your own research, or form a nice orderly queue to be tagged and tracked like sheep in a pen, rounded up by there master.

Jonwon, can you point me to links which will answer the questions I asked? You are probably more familiar with were I can get the answers. I would love to see why people think the government would go through such an elaborate scheme to make 9/11 happen when they could have made it much less complicated but had the same effects by just attacking the White House.
Why weapons of mass destruction were not hidden before they went to the U.N. with accusoations. It would not have been that difficult to plan the whole thing out initially.

Why 10's and thousands of conspirators are keeping their mouths shut. Even though they stand to make millions by talking. Were the conspirators all paid off so well?

Status
Not open for further replies.