Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Zeitgeist

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ricorico said:
Thank you! For people who travel it is understood other countries abide by much higher security then we do .... The world is a different place then it was when the constitution was written. The more technology we have, the more we are going to pay the price with our freedom.
How ironic, I'm in Eastern Europe right now in a country that was freed from Communism only half a century ago. They're still at war and in a state of flux here (hundreds of miles from where I'm at) because of a power imparity where most of the power is held by the government. I feel safe here but not as safe as I feel in the United States.

Power tends to corrupt, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

If you place a few top figures in this world with absolute power, that power WILL be corrupted, and that concept HAS NOT changed since the constitution was written.

Power should be distributed among the will of the people. We've got to defend our God damn selves against others in this world and stop expecting a government to do everything for us.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I admire the way that it used to be in the US. You know, the federal government can go fvck itself - we are free men! You guys should fight for you right as free individuals!!!

Over here we have a centralized National Register where everyone has to register with their name, living status, address, contact details (if you are staying abroad over a certain period of time, you have to let them know), where they work and their tax details. And everyone is issued with a personal-number (something like the social security number in the US), without that number you can’t get a job / study / pay taxes / receive aid / get a bank account / buy or rent an apartment etc (the list goes on) or do anything at all. That National Register is hooked up to your police record and is also highly centralized and cross-referenced, meaning that wherever you go all they need to do is to punch that number into their system and EVERYTHING about you pops up.

Reaction score
Wow, it seems as though the far-left has more ambition than I thought, you guys have been busy doing your best to libel me. So I guess I'll just systematically refute all your meager little points. Here we go, try to keep up:

You have 39 posts and dare to call me a trolll!!

The number of posts I have or you have has nothing to do with being a troll. Starting flame wars and name calling (i.e. "fascist") is the reason I think you might be a troll. But hey, you might actually believe all this far-left nonsense afterall.

You have no power to shut me out or the truth - so your point is moot!

You hardly speak the truth. You set up links to other far-left websites that are basing their information off of very little and off of a lot of paranoia. So your point is moot.

I'm concerned with reality!

Are you sure you haven't seen The Matrix too many times? It's okay man, lots of people confuse the movies for reality.

Fascists hate truth, and want to control other's thinking through lies!!

Are you sure you're 45? Because you sure talk a lot like a hippy college kid who is trying to be different. But it's okay if you're trying to recapture your youth.

LMS, stop feeding the 31 year old female shopaholic troll. She's clearly taking her anger against this forum for no other reason than to alleviate her past. - Blueguy

Well, maybe I need to include my gender in my moniker like you did in order to avoid confusion like this. But sorry Blueguy, I'm a dude. My name refers to the fact that I'll keep shoping for women forever, and never settle down. But it's okay, everyone needs a little clarification once in a while; life does get hard.

hope7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, lots of name calling here. May I offer the suggestion of discussing the information in the movie? Like, was George Bush Sr really having breakfast with Osama's brother on the morning of 9/11? Was Osama really in an American hospital in a while after 9/11 and our govt just let him go?

If someone tells you to shutup, don't shutup and keep discussing whats important.

The sources section of zeitgeist.com sucked big time. I am not convinced of these facts till I see some sources.

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blueguy said:
How ironic, I'm in Eastern Europe right now in a country that was freed from Communism only half a century ago. They're still at war and in a state of flux here (hundreds of miles from where I'm at) because of a power imparity where most of the power is held by the government. I feel safe here but not as safe as I feel in the United States.

Power tends to corrupt, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

If you place a few top figures in this world with absolute power, that power WILL be corrupted, and that concept HAS NOT changed since the constitution was written.

Power should be distributed among the will of the people. We've got to defend our God damn selves against others in this world and stop expecting a government to do everything for us.
THANK YOU!!!! Now adays most people are to chicken sh!t to protect themselves at all, it's pathetic.

protienpowder

Don Juan
Reaction score
shop until I die! said:
There are many things that are wrong with this country, but denying 9/11 and saying what you all are saying is the same as spitting in the face of the victim's families.
O RLY???

An interview with a man who worked in the rescue operation for 9/11 and lost many friends in that tragedy. He doesn't seem to mind find out what the truth was:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...234&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=3

Who gives you the right to say whats insulting to the victim's families? I would think that Bush opposing the 9/11 commission creation repeatedly despite the wishes of the victims families.

The Bush administration did have warnings of the 9/11 attacks, thats a fact. "BEN-VENISTE: Isn't it a fact, Dr. Rice, that the August 6 PDB warned against possible attacks in this country? And I ask you whether you recall the title of that PDB?

RICE: I believe the title was, "Bin Laden Determined to Attack Inside the United States."

Now, the..."

Source:
http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/04/08/rice.transcript/

What, you think CNN in promoting the conspiracy also?

I wonder why Giuliani was in such a hurry to remove ruble and victims from the sites. http://www.boston.com/news/nation/w...firefighters_criticize_giuliani_in_new_video/

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who gives you the right to say whats insulting to the victim's families? I would think that Bush opposing the 9/11 commission creation repeatedly despite the wishes of the victims families.
Truth. I don't see how finding out who's really responsible for their death is spitting on them. In fact, that's a very noble thing to do. It's Bush and co who's spitting on people.

Another example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIUzLpO1kxI&mode=related&search=

Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
How is this thread not deleted yet?
Haha, yeah I'm sure you want it deleted because the truth is out and most people see it!! Where does the darkness go when the light comes?

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
How is this thread not deleted yet?
Why would you want it deleted?

Wasn't it Voltaire who said "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it?"

You don't have to agree with what we say but why would you wish to censor it? Does it not say something about guaranteeing us the Freedom of Speech in the Bill of Rights?

Just because we QUESTION who was responsible behind 911 does not mean we don't care about the innocent victims who died. Why Deus, do you get offended when we aren't questioning our FORM of government, or our country itself but instead some corruption within our government and country?

hope7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Because the nature of the thread is banned from SoSuave, and detracts from the harmony of the site.
It only detracts harmony for a few intolerant trolls. Other than that, its been one of the most important and informative threads on sosuave.
Here is Lou Dobbs on the north American union. He says it creates an orwellian Brave New World. Last time I checked, Lou Dobbs isn't some left wing liberal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H65f3q_Lm9U

Reaction score
hope7 said:
It only detracts harmony for a few intolerant trolls. Other than that, its been one of the most important and informative threads on sosuave.
Here is Lou Dobbs on the north American union. He says it creates an orwellian Brave New World. Last time I checked, Lou Dobbs isn't some left wing liberal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H65f3q_Lm9U

First off, Brave New World wasn't written by Orwell. Second, if you think that choosing to believe that American isn't an evil entity that would basically attack itself for the sake of money makes you a "troll," the problem lies with you.

Don't go attacking us non-brainwashed Americans on the internet just because these dillusional theories excite you in ways only Freud could understand.

This thread is a joke and an unfortunate statement on the diminishing taste revolving around the use of the American first amendment.

hope7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
shop until I die! said:
if you think that choosing to believe that American isn't an evil entity that would basically attack itself for the sake of money makes you a "troll," the problem lies with you.
Where have I said that? The people I was referring too are those want to censor what they disagree with. I don't mind anyone who has a different view point. But those who want everyone to shutup/ignore/forget about things they disagree with, they definitely have problems. If this thread is causing you so much stress, thats your problem, not ours.

shop until I die! said:
This thread is a joke and an unfortunate statement on the diminishing taste revolving around the use of the American first amendment.
If its a joke, why are you spending so much time on it? I'm sure your time is worth a lot more than a 'joke'.

If you guys disagree with the movie, thats cool. Its normal. Its so normal you are with the 99.99% of Americans who haven't seen the movie. But what gives you the idea that any topic you disagree with should be censored?

For those who disagree, why not debate the movie instead of debating for censorship? I don't see anyone talking about the Lou Dobbs clip or the article about Guilini's clean up of the WTC sites.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, Brave New World wasn't written by Orwell. Second, if you think that choosing to believe that American isn't an evil entity that would basically attack itself for the sake of money makes you a "troll," the problem lies with you.
Believe it or not, all elected officials are not morally just people. And yes sometimes corruption can infiltrate governments. Here is a little history lesson for you that I posted earlier in this thread describing how Hitler came to power:

In 1933 Hitler's government passed the Enabling Act. It gave him absolute power in a time of emergency. Do you know what emergency that was? His Parliament building was burned down and he blamed it on "Communist terrorists". He wanted it for the security of the country and to protect the German people. Germany had a constitution too but it became obsolete by Hitler's Enabling Act. Hmmm sound familiar? It was later proved that Hitler and the Nazis themselves were responsible for the fire.

So that's how liberty dies. A crisis is manufactured by corrupt members of government, legislation is passed to provide more security and freedom is willingly given up by the people "for the sake of the country".

It's happened before. It will happen again. I heard a famous quote once: "Governments are like fires, they MUST be watched".
So you see, what has been suggested has occurred in history before and may occur again. Hitler took power because the people of Germany were mislead. Hitler consolidated power in Germany using fear tactics. Not questioning the government is a sure way to let it become corrupt.

This thread is a place for us discuss something that is very important, the future of our country. You call it a joke because you don't agree with what you read? If this thread was a book, I'm sure you would suggest we burn it. Isn't that what the Nazi's did to get rid of "false information" that they didn't agree with?

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus don't you find it difficult to take that Bush and the financial elitist are trying to create a union of 3 countries, the USA, Canada, and Mexico, with OPEN borders (allowing large corporations to hire cheap labor, creating one currency, etc) WITHOUT allowing the american people to vote on it, to barely even know about it, and without allowing congress to debate and vote on it as well? He is trying to push it through using NAFTA. Does that sound at all constitutional to you? Or a dictatorship?

Do you under stand the USA will be no more? That it will be one North American union? Is this ok with you?

Please at least watch this short snippit...this isn't a conspiracy..this is real. And yet NO ONE talks about it in the media except for a few like Lou Dobbs from CNN. No one!! Don't you find it odd that they are trying to elminate our soviergnty and yet you never hear about it? If you had watched the original movie you would have seen how this all ties together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kjsy2Z3kdI&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vda1KRF75M&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T74VA3xU0EA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H65f3q_Lm9U&mode=related&search=

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever onward said:
Believe it or not, all elected officials are not morally just people. And yes sometimes corruption can infiltrate governments. Here is a little history lesson for you that I posted earlier in this thread describing how Hitler came to power:

So you see, what has been suggested has occurred in history before and may occur again. Hitler took power because the people of Germany were mislead. Hitler consolidated power in Germany using fear tactics. Not questioning the government is a sure way to let it become corrupt.

This thread is a place for us discuss something that is very important, the future of our country. You call it a joke because you don't agree with what you read? If this thread was a book, I'm sure you would suggest we burn it. Isn't that what the Nazi's did to get rid of "false information" that they didn't agree with?
Oh snap! Do you know any good history books that discuss this?

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe what it all comes down to is this: We as a people regardless of how we feel about the government need to start paying close attention to the government and keeping it in check, rather than being comfortable putting your fate in another mans hands. Which we can all agree as men, that doing such a thing is an insult to our manhood.

I dont call bush or any other president my commander and chief. That title is in my hands. As far as I'm concerned I dont trust nobody no further than I can throw'em. If a humle employee can turn into and assholish manager, than what makes you think the government officials can avoid corruption?

Last edited:

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why doesn't israel get interrogated for having nuclear weapons? After all, how many countries has israel attacked? How many zionist terrorist organization does israel have? Look at their brainwashed kids kissing and tagging the missiles that america has provided them to bombard the innocent Palestinians.

Why is it that the media only portrays a rock throwing 11 yr old boy in palestine and then labels him as a "islamic extremest" or a religious fanatic, when that boy is tired of oppression and injustice and so determined to end it all that he resorts to anything near him.

The American Government with all its "power" doesn't do jack squat for humanity, the government is just a bunch of oil thirsty, blood spilling, reach under the bathroom stall to fvck a guy, greedy monopolizing, economy crashing punks.

It is the people of this country that has truly brought greatness, and freedom, and technological advances, and that is why a lot of foreigners IMO come to our country. We have a GREAT country ran by a bunch of idiots. I remember there was a stand up comedian who made a joke about how can people believe g w bush is our president when he's making a speech, the guys face and gesture yells out Low IQ.

/end of rant

Reaction score
spesmilitis said:
Oh snap! Do you know any good history books that discuss this?
See the "terrorstorm" you tube video that I linked to on the previous page.Alex Jones is a conservative , and so is Ron Paul! The borders are wide open .. why aren't "conservatives" questioning this? You would think they would unless they want a NAU .. world government!

Trillions are missing from the pentagon!! Announced on 9/10/2001!!! The comptroller from the GAO is a citizen of Israel!! I wonder where the money went? Hmmmmmmmmm...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU4GdHLUHwU

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe what it all comes down to is this: We as a people regardless of how we feel about the government need to start paying close attention to the government and keeping it in check, rather than being comfortable putting your fate in another mans hands. Which we can all agree as men, that doing such a thing is an insult to our manhood.
This post says it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.