Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The truth about Sluts!

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have decided to start a discussion as I have been reading lately how much a lot of guys on this board have contempt for women who will sleep with them on the first date, and dismiss loose women of not being worthy of LTR.

My experience and I don't give a sh!t what you guys think about my morals. I have slept with a guy on the first date and decided that I never wanted to sleep with him again, the guy was quite hurt when I politely told him that he is free to see other girls (I don't practice double standards), but didn't admit to not wanting to sleep with him again. A guy who I briefly dated, I never saw again because I refused to sleep with him on the second date.

Most guys claim that they will never have a Relationship with a girl that puts out too soon, because they are sh!t scared that they will be CHEATED on.

50% Of wives cheat on their husbands anyway (so do 50% of husbands)

Between 1 in 5 to 1 in 10 men will raise children unknowngly that are not their own.

The more you play the field the higher chance that you will get cheated on somewhere along the way.

Many of your girlfriends are or have been secret sluts, women are so secretive to men when it comes to being honest about their sex lives.

So what I am saying that avoiding girls who put out too soon will not protect you from being cheated on, 50% of married people are victims and most people will be cheated on at some point in their lives.

So how to avoid not being cheated on, and risk falling in love with a secret slut: pull up you pants, keep you flies zipped and your belt tightened, and then women will have less and less chance of getting laid by lots of different guys;)

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MysteryWoman

My experience and I don't give a sh!t what you guys think about my morals. I have slept with a guy on the first date and decided that I never wanted to sleep with him again, the guy was quite hurt when I politely told him that he is free to see other girls (I don't practice double standards), but didn't admit to not wanting to sleep with him again. A guy who I briefly dated, I never saw again because I refused to sleep with him on the second date.

Read: I'm a slut, once I get mine I'm gone.

So how to avoid not being cheated on, and risk falling in love with a secret slut: pull up you pants, keep you flies zipped and your belt tightened, and then women will have less and less chance of getting laid by lots of different guys;)
Actually If I could just get your real name, thats one less secret slut I'll have to worry about. :)

I can't wait for the nasty reply that comes spewing out your crooked Brit teeth, like sewage through a busted out grate. Go complain somewhere else.

-Grey Fox

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: The truth about Sluts!

Originally posted by Grey Fox
Actually If I could just get your real name, thats one less secret slut I'll have to worry about. :)

I can't wait for the nasty reply that comes spewing out your crooked Brit teeth, like sewage through a busted out grate. Go complain somewhere else.

-Grey Fox
I have straight white sheet you fat ugly American:D

MysterWoman 2
Grey Fox 1:D :D :D

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys claim that they will never have a Relationship with a girl that puts out too soon, because they are sh!t scared that they will be CHEATED on.

no ****!

but you are right.

:)

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MysteryWoman

50% Of wives cheat on their husbands anyway (so do 50% of husbands)

Between 1 in 5 to 1 in 10 men will raise children unknowngly that are not their own.

So where do you get these bloody numbers from mate????

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So a lot of b1tches are sluts, so what? Women like you are only good for one thing then I would kick your ass out the door.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Takes one to know one.;)

By the way, I heard once that 80% of women cheat... but I could be mistaken on that. Statistics are all bull**** anyways, so it really doesn't matter that much.

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the fck is this. You just don't want other women to get guys, plain and simple. How soon a girl puts out has very little to do with whether or not she is a slut. If u make a magnificent impression, chances are she'll be comfortable to take things to a next level early on.

dockta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhhh statistics... gotta luv em.

Well, 63% of all statistics are fabricated on the spot!!

And, yes a lot of women..and men.. cheat... i think its fair to say that, even though the ladies cheat, it is still the majority of British woman that are the Sluts!! :)

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL @ Grey Fox :D

As usual Mystery Woman, you bring out the best in us!

On the reals though...I actually agree with you but I wanna take it one step further.

The truth is that there is NOTHING you can do to keep someone from cheating. If anything, you can change your odds. Obviously if you cant treat or fukk a woman properly, she will seek her kicks elsewhere. But even if everything is sweet, there are no guarantees!

My first love was my best friend of 3 years. We were platonic for the whole time until one day we found each other, both single and extremely horny! We messed around for a few weeks before taking the final plunge. I didnt want to ruin a good thing. But we finally caved and it was love at first bang...one year later we eloped and ran off to another state. We were married for two years and one day I found out she was cheating. If you go by standard DJ doctrine, this should not have happened.

- She was a close friend that I trusted
- We didn't jump straight into the sack.
- We actually fell head over heels in love!

As they say "you can't win em all!" Everything is one big risk, but aint that part of the thrill?

Where is the fun if you have nothing to lose?

BTW..I am traveling in England for a few days. Any of you blokes know where I can find a gal with straight teeth? :p Also, would it kill you folks to lighten up with the whole "stiff upper lip" bit? No offense, but I never met so many people with huge sticks up their asses in my entire life! I miss Brooklyn! :(

Teen Spirit

Banned
Reaction score
Hey fools, enough of this Brit bashing. You're just jealous because there's so many of us going over to the US and fcuking your women. :p

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fingers, were you this girls first?

I see things this way, if the chick sleeps with you the first night, while not necessarily a slut she isn't long term material either. Common, if things are going so well wouldn't she want to prolong that feeling without caving in and having sex? Isn't it common knowledge that making yourself a bit of a challenge is good for everyone involved?

For me it's not even the fact that she's a slut or something, it's more that the chase is gone so early on that I lose interest and respect for her.

The other end of the spectrum is a chick with little experience that gets into a relationship or marriage early on, and chooses you as her first after some time together. She might be the sweetest thing ever, but eventually curiosity or desire to be with other people will drive her to cheat or break things off.

I agree that every girl is capable of cheating, and given the right scenerio she will cheat. The same goes for guys though.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Like I said plenty of women cheat. I'm not interested in hos like that. There are girls out there that won't cheat even if 99 % of women do (I'm exagerating the percentage).

I simply stated my opinion that if a woman cheats on me, she's gone in a heartbeat. If this mystery woman has such a sh!tty attitude, then she's not worth much in my opinion.

Last edited:

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen you guys will have to accept that if you are together with a girl that's in the 80th percentile or higher looks wise, that guys will approach her, flirt with her, hit on her, try to get her number, etc. There's no way of avoiding this.

As far as I'm concerned, all girls are capable of cheating regardless of when they had sex with you. If you are seeing red signals, and do not trust her, then by all means walk away.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would assume the "contempt" for women you speak of is The Player mentality..to **** women and laugh at them.half the pleasure is breaking hearts.if you consider that female-bashing or whatver then so be it.

Most guys here don't seem to be up on nothing either way/ONE!

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah all women get that whorish treatment from me.Sad thing is they luv it.