The truth about Sluts!

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spike_the_cowboy:
By the way, I heard once that 80% of women cheat...
In marriages of five years or longer, approximately 40% of men cheat, approximately 40% of women cheat. The numbers may be slightly off-target but the point is that due to high divorce rates and (somewhat lower but still) subsequent second marriages, it has been estimated approximately 80% of marriages will endure some form of cheating. I'm no math guru but that is the explanation I have been given.

MysteryWoman

I agree with you. How fast someone sleeps has simply no bearing and that many women under-report their number of partners. Yes there is also the hilarious double standard of men on this board with contradictory judgements and also how many men on here seem to feel threatened when a woman such as yourself says what you said.

As for how fast women put out, I have a saying, "A good girl is still a good girl if she sleeps on the first night, a slut is still a slut if she waits two months."

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MysteryWoman
I have decided to start a discussion as I have been reading lately how much a lot of guys on this board have contempt for women who will sleep with them on the first date, and dismiss loose women of not being worthy of LTR.

My experience and I don't give a sh!t what you guys think about my morals. I have slept with a guy on the first date and decided that I never wanted to sleep with him again, the guy was quite hurt when I politely told him that he is free to see other girls (I don't practice double standards), but didn't admit to not wanting to sleep with him again. A guy who I briefly dated, I never saw again because I refused to sleep with him on the second date.

Most guys claim that they will never have a Relationship with a girl that puts out too soon, because they are sh!t scared that they will be CHEATED on.

50% Of wives cheat on their husbands anyway (so do 50% of husbands)

Between 1 in 5 to 1 in 10 men will raise children unknowngly that are not their own.

The more you play the field the higher chance that you will get cheated on somewhere along the way.

Many of your girlfriends are or have been secret sluts, women are so secretive to men when it comes to being honest about their sex lives.

So what I am saying that avoiding girls who put out too soon will not protect you from being cheated on, 50% of married people are victims and most people will be cheated on at some point in their lives.

So how to avoid not being cheated on, and risk falling in love with a secret slut: pull up you pants, keep you flies zipped and your belt tightened, and then women will have less and less chance of getting laid by lots of different guys;)
Why don't you piss off? You f*cking kunt. ;) ;)

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by improvingdonjuan
I am ashamed of you so called DJs, why do you have such a bitter mentality (well i guess you are still on the recovering AFC stage trying to hat women so you can feel superior, see them inferior and desensitse yourself and thus not turn into a pathetic blubbering pile of insecurity)

i am no expert, im just a begginer, i will never be an expert because i will never stop learning but really women are not b1tches, they are not s1uts, yes they cheat they like sex, just like we do. but they are beutiful creatures who know how to get their way because they know how to deal with us and how to use their attributes to their advantage. We can do that too but we have to learn how.

why do you hate women so much, i like them i would like to hug them, kiss them, touch them, lick them, love them, screw them, laugh with them, have a fun time, get to know them, get mad at them, make up, share a relationship, women are fun. Women are beutiful creatures, dont you like the excitement of djing a new woman, dont you like it when they touch you, when they laugh at your jokes when you play the dating game with them?

stop taking things too seriously, have fun, its a game, its a learning experience. Dont turn into AFC, and do all kinds of sh1t for them, dont shower them with attention and turn into "NICE GUYS" be men, act like men not like hurt little boys.

come on im 19 years old i had my share of disapointments and i have let women dictate my moods and i still do sometimes ( i dont like it but is exciting) the key is to know when youre doing something wrong and correct your behaviour your thoughts, to take control of your feelings. The problem is not women the problem is in OUR minds. Apply the dj concepts and have fun with them its better for the YOU and for the girls.

STOP BEING SO BITTER AND START HAVING FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS WHAT ALL OF THIS WEBSITE IS ALL ABOUT TO HELP YOU SEE HOW TO ACT WITH GIRLS NOT TO TURN YOU INTO WOMEN HATER HOMOSEXUALS. COME ON GUYS. GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shaddup.

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Reaction score
Girls put out for a guy after knowing him for all of 10 minutes are only good for one thing, THEIR KUNTS!

P.S. Swedish Kunts are premium.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BigWillyStyle
Girls put out for a guy after knowing him for all of 10 minutes are only good for one thing, THEIR KUNTS!

P.S. Swedish Kunts are premium.
Oh really big willy, I bet you will ain't big, it is as big as your brain:D

Reaction score
MYSTERY:

The B!tch

Men should shut up, look pretty and provide women with lots of orgasms.

What about big ugly men like me who can give lot's of orgasms?

I will make you pass out baby *****. Oh your not a real *****. You should try dealing with sista's.

Playboi0323

Don Juan
Reaction score
---That's why I keep my hizoes in check. And if they act up, I slap 'em with my pimp hand and collect my earnings. Woop Woop! :D

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of the threads on this board are soooo entertaining. Especially when thare are such intelligent responses:

Originally posted by Don Juanabbe
Shaddup.
Mystery,

Some of the people responding, like Player_Supreme and PRL, have their "stuff" together, but most of the most vicious responders are simply scared little boys who are over-reacting!:D

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRL put it best:

A hor choses to be a hor regardless of the men pursuing her - if we didn't chase women these modern day hors would resort to beastiality - hors got to have it!

You are bitter because men dominate women - this is the natural order of things!!!!

Say "No" to bitter hos!!!!!!"

JazzPimpNYC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me just say one thing. Intimacy can be a powerful thing, and when you have it with the right person and the right time, it seems perfect.... until you realize that the relationship isn't working out and it falls through, leaving you empty and hurt.

How do you all think so lightly about sex and intimacy? How do you train yourself to ignore such powerful emotions and why would you? It seems so inhuman to me. I've been intimate with one person, and while the scars are still fresh from her leaving I'm dazed at how lightly you think of all this. I'd talk about tennis using your tone of voice, not something as powerful as sex.

Please, enlighten me.

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no training that completely removes emotions, you just adjust how you are going to react when something bad happens. A lot of people make the mistake of being emotional to the point that it clouds judgement, like Mystery Woman when she goes on a rant complaining about men. Logic dictates that not all guys are bad, though by the same token some are going to be AFCs. Also some people race into relationships because they feel the pressures of society. Instead one should only enter into a relationship because it makes them happy and makes them feel they are getting something more out of life. In an ideal world this would happen for all of us. But it is not an ideal world after all.

Finally Mystery Woman, you cannot expect to preach to men that they should stop going around and trying to get some. While you in the same breathe will shout that its your right to go out and sleep around and pull off one night stands. Look if you want to go complain and find a following go watch Sex in the City or Coupling or whatever they show on BBC and eat your teeth rotting bon-bons and candies and scream how these shows must be secretly filming you because its your life story on the T.V.

Now a message of hope for some of the less than confident guys out there about the survivability of their LTRs.

Look you move and take the relationship they way you want it to go. These things cannot be about compromise, it has to be about compatibility and making compromises is a sign of little compatibility. Yeah some women out there are going to pull out a pick axe and mining hat and go gold digging. Others will forget their meds and sow drama wherever they go. But there are also some great ones out there too. Most of you are young, so dont make huge plans, enjoy dating around. When time moves on move on with it and start looking for other things, like LTRs. Its not as bad as everyone really says, emotional scars run deep and people tend to let them bleed out into the posts.

-Grey Fox

JazzPimpNYC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, man. I hear you out, but it's the over-abundance of confidence and success with women that brought me to this point. Juggling emotions around as if it were a game will only end in pain. Eventually you'll drop something, and everything will come down hard. Anybody who ignores this outcome is foolish. Its the opposite of the sensative wussy nice guy, the ultra non-sensative puff that is living in a fantasy dream world of *****s that he creates in his mind. Its a joke, and it only ruins any opportunity you have for honest, fulfilling relationships with any deep emotional connections.

After all, we're all "nice guys" at heart unless you kill off the sensative and emotional side of your personality. Why would anyone do that?

Last edited:

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just answer this question, how many of you guys have been cheated on here, and did the girl put out straight away?

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is starting to dry up like your heart, Mystery Woman.

While unpleasant hypocrisy and rampant misogyny seems to infect much of this site, nonetheless I have but one simple request.

PLEASE do not deploy the faulty logic of asserting that just because YOU are capable of unwrenching all emotion from the act of sex, just because you view infidelity as inevitable and acceptable, that the same can be said of ALL women.

I for ONE have never been cheated on, because I choose quality women (read: not "the b!tch" or anyone who would ever describe themselves in this way) from stable family backgrounds, with nice friends, and with whom I have plenty in common. It's simple: because I have morals, so do they.

Try to bear in mind that your own inability to set boundaries and standards for yourself will attract like-minded individuals, so YOU yourself will never know what a truly satisfying and trusting relationship means, never experience what many others take for granted.

Have a nice day.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over-reacting to what?Women are no real treat to men.This all that amazonain brain-washing **** going on.Why would you be threatned by a slutty women?If anything I look down on them and it makes me glad to have a penis.

I save the flowers and candy for my momma every other braod get the cack and hits the bricks.I'm not looking for a relatinoship and I'd have to be stupid to think there are actually repectable women out there with all the expericne i've had.

One.