The truth about Sluts!

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MysteryWoman
Just answer this question, how many of you guys have been cheated on here, and did the girl put out straight away?
I have never been cheated on (not that I know of).

However I do agree with your stats and agree that many of us get cheated on. This is one reason I dont trust anyone (as I dont trust myself after a few drinks with beautiful woman). I have cheated on girls numerous times. (not something I am proud of, just the truth).

If a girl puts out straight away she does loose respect in my book. Just as I wont sleep with a woman until I really know and like/love her. I have done my fair share of sleeping around and it does nothing for me unless there is emotional attatchment.

The only girls I have kept around for longer than a few weeks are girls who DONT put out! Of course they do eventually, but not within the first few weeks.

tatlongxxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
question

Mysterywoman/Fellow DJ's, just want to ask something.

here's the situation.
When a girl thinks that she can handle a guy, do u think the guy should dump her?

Or can this guy lessen/eliminate her confidence?

What do u think? What should the guy do?

Aresx

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's always a fear that your partner has cheated on you... whether they slept with you after the first night, the first month, 6 months, a year, whatever.

Some people are looking for STR/LTR, some for marriage/shacking up, whatever floats your boat. If I am looking for a f-close, it's just an f-close. If I truly like her, well it doesn't matter WHEN I slept with her.

As long as I'm the only one tagging up that ass, I'm fine. If not, I'll take half of her money. :)

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Good_ol_boy
Some of the threads on this board are soooo entertaining. Especially when thare are such intelligent responses:

Mystery,

Some of the people responding, like Player_Supreme and PRL, have their "stuff" together, but most of the most vicious responders are simply scared little boys who are over-reacting!:D
I'm not even biting on that one, pal. My response was what it was, because the post I responded to was not exactly to my liking and obviously from someone with practically zero life experience.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MysteryWoman
Oh yeah you might like to call us Brits as being crooked teeth, but us Brits think that you Americans are really fat.
the reason you have crooked teeth is because you have sucked too many fat american co*cks

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I realy don't see what the big deal is about a girl sleepin with you on the first date. The fact of the mater is it is actually very easy to tell if a girl is worth anything more than a good F**k. Girls who are sluts are easy to spot. It doesn't mater if they try to trick you or not by not sleeping with you on the first date. A slut smells like a slut and that is all there is too it.

Guys who have girl friends that cheet on them are just plain stupid! I've never had this problem because I've always payed attention to my gut instincts. I can smell *slut* on a girl very quickly. When I do I know right away that she is usless for anything more than sex. Since I never let my emotions get in the way I never get hurt.

Trust is not something that you give to a girl it is somthing she earns!. so until she earns it WTF are you guys doing? Getting all emotional over a worthless ho is just a waste of your time.

The more a girl tries to prove herself to you the less of a slut she is. I don't think you will find slut that will do everything for you. Cook, clean, buy things, call you, etc.. Sluts are usually very selfish.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin
I realy don't see what the big deal is about a girl sleepin with you on the first date. The fact of the mater is it is actually very easy to tell if a girl is worth anything more than a good F**k. Girls who are sluts are easy to spot. It doesn't mater if they try to trick you or not by not sleeping with you on the first date. A slut smells like a slut and that is all there is too it.

Guys who have girl friends that cheet on them are just plain stupid! I've never had this problem because I've always payed attention to my gut instincts. I can smell *slut* on a girl very quickly. When I do I know right away that she is usless for anything more than sex. Since I never let my emotions get in the way I never get hurt.

Trust is not something that you give to a girl it is somthing she earns!. so until she earns it WTF are you guys doing? Getting all emotional over a worthless ho is just a waste of your time.

The more a girl tries to prove herself to you the less of a slut she is. I don't think you will find slut that will do everything for you. Cook, clean, buy things, call you, etc.. Sluts are usually very selfish.
Got straight teeth fatty, and any girl who goes near you is definately slut:p

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well.. I guess you would be around me all the time then :)

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ANY and ALL girls can be laid within a short timeframe. Every. Single. Girl. In. The. World. Period.

It only requires the right player with the right game.

That does not make them a slut... it simply makes the human.

Spike_the_Dragon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lighten up.

I've never cheated on a woman to whom I was commited, but I have been cheated on quite a number of times in the past. Thats why I became a DJ... I was tired of getting mind f*cked!

True, I did sleep around alot during my jerk stage... but there was never any commitment involved in that stage of my life. Looking back now, I see that I was just a stupid kid for doing those things... still, I never cheated on anyone.

I believe that most of these guys are here for a reason... the same reason as myself. We are here to better ourselves as well as understand our relationships with women. This place does not teach men to mistreat women, but rather it teaches us not to be mistreated by women. It teaches us to accept our true nature as men and take charge of our lives. It teaches us to live free and be who we want to be -- ourselves -- and not some candy coated little queer like those featured in the average chick flick.

The true wisdom of the Don Juan isn't in control, but in letting go.
;)